Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We had heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting heroics again. We should be on heroic rancor hopefully next week with some recruitment that we just started doing recently for tickets. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice
  • Options
    One space available in The Dagobah Pirates.

We ask for 600 tickets daily and active participation in raids.
    We race through the HAAT raid now and are building towards the territory battles game mode.

You can join us using our server link: https://discord.gg/BH7SpvY
  • Options
    PicsArt_07-31-05.07.55.jpg

★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, ENGAGED PLAYERS WITH AT LEAST 30 GEAR 10+ TOONS ★

The Alliance Iota Alpha is recruiting new awesome members!

Are you ready for Territory Battles???? We are!

We are a competitive Heroic guild with an extremely active player base. Channel your inner dark or light side with a great collaborative environment.

We are being careful to only bring on players that have solid rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please drop us a line.

Right now we are looking for a few strong players with solid rosters and looking to tackle the upcoming content!

Prospective players should have ~30 g 10 and 11 toons, strong arena ranking (top 50 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work), 65 7* characters, Commander Luke and the Hoth Characters must be unlocked, and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.

We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!

★ Rules and Raids ★

Requirements: 600 daily raid tix required, Must be active on discord
    Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. Various raid times and always time to post zeros.
    Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.

★ Contact ★

If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86

Line app pm: sumrandomdude

Discord pm: Poe#1508

• Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have 2 spots open for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/
  • Options
    Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 30-35 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 60
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    170817024619732779.jpg
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Hogtown (2 HAAT/HPit guilds) is Recruiting!

Hogtown Heroes, HAAT since January, recently expanded and added Hogtown Betas, who defeated their first HAAT last night!

We are recruiting two spots.

We are looking for players that are hungry to learn and are ready to tackle the upcoming Territory Battles!

Incoming players should expect the following structure:
    • Set raid times in the evening hours of NA
    • Simple to follow raid rules (ie 0 damage for a period and then FFA)
    • A minimum raid ticket contribution
    • Discord

If you are interested please contact me here or on discord at Maegor#0568.

Thank you,

Maegor
  • Options
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.Hoth, our newest addition to the family is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 24+ gear 10/11 toons (5G10+ for Hoth)
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

WookieeWrath - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/wookieewrath/); ally code: 813-945-673; discord: WookieeWrath Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    12mm - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/12mm/); ally code: 781-671-689; discord: 12mm [Scarif]#5916
  • Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have 2 spots open for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

Our Rules:

Pit Raid

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

• Options
    BHG Rogue is looking to take in a small group of members to top us off. We're looking for people who'd like to be ready in time for Territory Battles. We are a part of the BHG Alliance and are looking to beat TB and get full rewards on day one. We currently do HAAT and Rancor with ease.
    Requirements:
    -60 Collection Score
    -CLS
    -600 Daily Energy
    Discord-Based
    Reset Time: 23:30 GMT / 4:30 PM EST
    Raid timings: 19:00 Rancor, 20:00 HAAT (GMT), which converts to 3 PM/ 4PM EST, respectively.
    HAAT rule summary: Open for 0 upon reset, zerg.
    Preferred if you are also competitive in Arena!
    PM me if you're interested in joining us or coordinating a merger.
  • Options
    We need one more player to fill our roster.

We can easily do HAAT - come get your GK shards.

We only require LINE, and get your 600 daily (advance notice for a miss is ok).

We check it by the week, so we don't require screenshots like other guilds.

Our guild reset is at 6:30pm PST.

We open HAAT as soon as tix are available.
    Phase 1 opens up at5am PST
    Phase 2 opens up at 8am PST
    Phase 3 opens up at 5pm PST
    Phase 4 opens up 5am PST the next day.

We do this so people have time to try out different teams, and to give time for everyone to log damage to get rewards.

For PIT we do themes. One team per player. Sometimes we do themes. There is a ~12 hour zero tap period at the start of every Pit raid. We raid on Wed, Sat and Sun.

We're a KØR guild.
  • Options
    The Ninja Turtles has one open spot. We have heroic tank on farm and are looking forward to territory battles.
    If you'd like more information or are interested in joining, send me a message here, on discord huanaku#7571, or send me an ally request (443-677-662).
    See our guild recruiting post here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123630/the-ninja-turtles-looking-for-1-farming-haat-prepping-for-territory-battles#latest.
  • Options
    giphy.gif

^^^^^^ if this gif speaks to you, you are an endgame player (ample g11 toons, and CLS preferably), ready for TB then we may be a good fit for you. Contact me here or on Discord at MadMalgus#2598

https://swgoh.gg/g/11248/sithlivesmattered/
  • Options
    Steevo's Falcons has an opening and is looking for the right person to join us. We are a very active, friendly, and organized guild running a minimum of 2 HAAT and 3 Heroic Rancor raids per week. Most of our guild are closing in on 7* GK, running top 50 in arena, and we are usually a top 100 ranked guild. Looking for someone with a strong roster to contribute in the upcoming territory battles and help us conquer the battlefield.

- 600 per day required (we get 29.5k+ per day)
    - Line app is used for communication
    - participation in all raids is expected, and all raids last 24 hours to accomodate this
    - looking for rosters with 15+ gear 11 and a few zeta leads are preferred
    - must have a team first attitude and work well with others

If interested you can find me on the Line app under the ID theycallmewasabi, pm me here, or send me an ally invite (293-633-393). We understand how to have fun and be successful, and want to open a spot up to someone who is in a guild that isn't ready for Territory Battles and wants to get familiar with our group before it starts up, I promise you won't regret it!
  • Options
    Looking for a few active members to join our guild of awesomeness. We currently nearly complete p3 of haat. Looking for some active folks with deep rosters, and particularly p2 and p3 teams, to help us get over the hump. Pit raid is every two or three days, and has a zero damage first 24 hr. rule. Other than that, there are no rules! No chatting app required!
    Guild name: It's a Von Trapp
    Time zone: Central
    Message me on here if you are interested. And you should be, because like I said, we're awesome.
  • Options
    biggles wrote: »
    We are "New Zealands finest" have room for 1 members Gmt+12.
    Most from Australia/New Zealand but accepting All countries/players level 85 who contribute
    Only accepting serious players preferably top 200 arena
    we currently do tier7 rancor 8.00 pm nz time and HAAT
    49 active members
    24 hour period for people to get on the board (1 character), both rancor and haat
    AAT: Heroic Rancor: Heroic
    If interested add obi one:543 463 264
    or message me on LINE:obi111one
    LINE group available with same guild name
    Must do 600 per day be active and polite

I'm a very active player looking for a guild like this, I just don't know how to do on here
  • Options
    You looking to prepare for updates and new content? Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom with many whales, dolphins and active members looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/ We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid Zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern HAAT Zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience! http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/ Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link

Looking for top 20 in arena. 30+ g11 toons. Strong active accounts! (Case sensitive) SyracuseJedis#2581 JJBagger#6271
  • Options
    Hello Galaxy of Heroes,

Hi, my name is evergoo, one of the Guild Leaders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.

We have a community of 4 guilds: 2 HAATs, 1 Heroic Rancor, and 1 Casual. We promote players from within our alliance system and gear donation requests are filled almost daily. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, and casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday.

We have over 150 members from all parts of the world! Most of us are veteran level 85 players, some have given over 1000 gear donations, and we know how to maximize efficiency for our guild (active chat rooms, spreadsheets, strategy discussions, and teamwork). Despite our activeness, we also have lives outside the game (lots of dads/husbands, moms/wives, professionals, etc.) and respect each other's outside commitments. Any TIE Alliance member can attest that we are a supportive, friendly, and successful community. You honestly won't regret joining us.

My Ally Code is 571-945-848. I am a level 85, Arena and Fleet Rank top 2, and love to help out members! Please send me a message via PM or Line (ID: evergoo) if you are interested. Thank you for listening, and we look forward to your response. Take care! :)
  • Options
    **Guildy McGuildstein** is recruiting for HAAT guild.

We're a US Central time zone guild with both pay-to-win and free-to-play members in several parts of the world. We have been in existence since guilds were introduced, and now we're forming a new sister guild from the ground up. We need players like you to fill the ranks.

**Who we want**

We value quality over quantity. We want players who are ready to focus on becoming HAAT-capable and earning Kenobi shards.

**How to find us**

We use Line and Discord to communicate. Contact LineID: crackmoney or Discord: CrackMoney#7170 if interested.
  • Options

Our Rules:

Pit Raid

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

• Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is looking to fill 1 open roster spot.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We have a Line channel going for all members, but it's mostly for fun. Still, it would be expected that you join in case we need to coordinate something like future Raids or things of that nature.

If you're interesting in joining us please send me a PM so I can distinguish your request from the randos.

Ally Code: 312-212-822

(We are GMT -05:00.)
  • Options
    giphy.gif

^^^^^^ if this gif speaks to you, you are an endgame player (ample g11 toons, and CLS preferably), ready for TB then we may be a good fit for you. Contact me here or on Discord at MadMalgus#2598
    Raids are at 1:30 EDT

https://swgoh.gg/g/11248/sithlivesmattered/
  • Options
    Empire Strikes Front is looking for 6 members that are able to complete HAAT. But you need to be quick because we are starting HAAT in 3 hours.

To join our guild you will need:

-To be level 85

-Have more than 20 7* characters

-Be active in the guild chat

-And you must participate in all of the Raids

We are a UK based guild that does Heroic Rancor and Tank raids at 9pm every few days and are looking for extra members to fill up the available slots.

If you are interested please message me back

Thanks

Horse2318
  • Options
    The Ninja Turtles just had an open spot become available.. We have heroic tank on farm and are looking forward to territory battles.
    If you'd like more information or are interested in joining, send me a message here, on discord huanaku#7571, or send me an ally request (443-677-662).
    See our guild recruiting post here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123630/the-ninja-turtles-looking-for-1-farming-haat-prepping-for-territory-battles#latest.
  • Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

Our Rules:

Pit Raid

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

• Options
    Darf_Barf wrote: »
    Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi? Or a guild that moves you between it's allied guilds, and has a list of rules so long it feels like reading the manual for a Star Destroyer?

Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 / possibly 2 active player(s). We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) independent guild offering up an open spot for anyone wanting to not only farm Heroic AAT, but maintain a guild that has tickets, donations and advice pouring in from everyone.

We have 23 Commander Luke activations in guild and rising. We are of course gearing for Territory Battles too.

Raids

Rancor - 1900 GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 15mins.

HAAT - 1930 GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 4 hours.

(Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid)

Rules and Key Info

-600/600 required everyday. We know real life gets in way of this stupendous game and ask if your going on holidays or have some other life event to give leadership a heads up. Your space will be secured for any reasonable amount of time.

-Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We don't care if you're holding the master code, are level 100 with Gear 13 and your Commander Luke is riding a golden unicorn that excretes rainbows. Communication is key to what we achieve. And guild chat sucks.

-New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally.

-We are predominantly English speaking and although we accept any international players (our Glorious Leader and about 10 others are Stateside) meeting requirements, being GMT -/+ 3 would be an advantage.

-Must have a sense of humour.

-GW Guild Activity capped at 24 nodes so all can easily share 1st place payout.

-Line chat is rated 18+

-Be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'darf_barf' on the Line app and post a grovelling message. Maybe you'll be the lucky player to get in! ;-)

https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/

We're still looking for the right roster / people. We will removing one or two slackers soon, so if there are several of you looking to switch we may be able to take you all. Get in touch!
  • Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

Our Rules:

Pit Raid

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

• Options
    Galactic Security (HAAT) is looking to bolster its roster in preparation for territory battles.
    * Guild Reset 930pm EDT
    * Raid times alternate 9:30pm EDT or 8:30pm EDT M-F; 1pm EDT weekends
    * 24 hr no damage rule for PIT and HAAT
    * 600 Daily
    * Top 100 Arena
    * 10 G11 toons
    * CLS unlocked, 4* Hoth Rebel Soldier and Hoth Rebel Scout
    * Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory
    https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions, Forcekin2187#8373

Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both