There is NO whining allowed when ROTJ Luke comes

Replies

• Options
    Maybe Vader...like how we needed Old Ben to sacrifice himself. (This may already be in the comments.) We'll use Vader to sacrifice for Luke during an Emporer battle.
  • Options
    vazelos81 wrote: »
    What should be BANNED is some people judging other for whining... If someone has a reason to whine let him say what he feels and stop whining back

What about banning those who complain about the complainers? Where does it stop? Cut the ban nonsense. This isn't the North Korean Chapter of SWGOH.

Look - if someone wants to complain, please do. I've got no problem with that. But this is a forum for players, which means discussion between players, which means be prepared to defend what you write. People who have legit criticism backed up by X, Y and Z evidence shouldn't be chastised. People who do nothing but emote run the risk of having others tell them how tired of it they are.
  • Options
    What should be BANNED is some people judging other for whining... If someone has a reason to whine let him say what he feels and stop whining back

What about banning those who complain about the complainers? Where does it stop? Cut the ban nonsense. This isn't the North Korean Chapter of SWGOH.

Look - if someone wants to complain, please do. I've got no problem with that. But this is a forum for players, which means discussion between players, which means be prepared to defend what you write. People who have legit criticism backed up by X, Y and Z evidence shouldn't be chastised. People who do nothing but emote run the risk of having others tell them how tired of it they are.

Nerf chaze. X Y Z. Better?

J/k I am in agreement with your post
  • Jarvin_Vigil
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Nerf chaze. X Y Z. Better?

J/k I am in agreement with your post

+1
  • Options
    Hermit Yoda might as well be 100% sure at this point
  • Options
    His NEXT journey will be facing off Hut and Vadar and EP.

You might need:

Hermit Yoda (as he is part of his training/journey to become a Jedi)
    C3P0 - he was sent to Hut as translator.
    Slave Leia - she was also sent to Hut to rescue Hans.
    Hans Solo raid - he was part of the escape.

They will not release a slave leia character. Disney has pretty much removed her from merchendise and advertising because they feel it objectifies women. I find it funny because chewbacca is wearing less when he is cuffed by luke and han and he didnt have the benefit of killing a major antagonist.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options

You might need:

They will not release a slave leia character. Disney has pretty much removed her from merchendise and advertising because they feel it objectifies women. I find it funny because chewbacca is wearing less when he is cuffed by luke and han and he didnt have the benefit of killing a major antagonist.

Bounty hunter Leia. Everyone forgets about her because they are distracted by slave leia. I wonder why that is.
  • Options

Are you triggeredd? Theres a safe space at the back of the Death Star
  • Options
    So remind me who I need to farm to be allowed to whine?
    Or can't I whine regardless of who I've farmed?
  • Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »

Just follow the carrots cg throws you. Undoubtedly they will leave a hole there that makes you spend $20 somewhere!
  • Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »

Just follow the carrots cg throws you. Undoubtedly they will leave a hole there that makes you spend $20 somewhere!
    Not sure about that, I've just saved myself $40, the event being too short and/or early for me to get CLS anyway. :)
    That didn't really answer my question(s) though. ;)

• Options
    How about Vader and Palpatine? The CLS event showed that we didn't ever have to use them all on the same team. Plus, it would make sense if the last tier was the throne room battle. You have to beat Jedi Luke before you can have him.

Maybe throw in Royal Guard, if you want a little extra for the final battle.
  • Options
    We are gonna need Lobot because we all know that he was left behind by his not-so-friends, in Cloud City. Since the Empire was angry at Lando, they bombarded Cloud City, effectively destroying it and annihilating the population - except Lobot survived.

Driven by rage and seeking vengeance for being left behind as an unimportant employee, Lobot succumbed to the Dark Side, and became a powerful Sith Lord - Snoke.

There you have it - we need Lobot for ROTJ, and then for Supreme Leader Snoke.

This would explain his obvious personal vendetta towards Han that you can so blatantly see on his face when he says, "Han Solo"
  • Options

You might need:

She's in the Force Collection game.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

You might need:

She's in the Force Collection game.

That game is from 2014. The rumor concerning slave leia didnt happen until 2015.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Palpatine
    Vader
  • Options
    Do we really need a hermit Yoda? What will he do take your little flashlight?
  • Options

You might need:

Bounty hunter Leia. Everyone forgets about her because they are distracted by slave leia. I wonder why that is.

Slave leia is a hot woman in a golden bikini in star wars.. what's not to like? Of course we are distracted!
  • Options
    Porkins33 wrote: »

Put a fish in the enemy basket I assume
  • Options
    Raid han or any raid acquired too being used to unlock seems unlikely to me as it doesn't meet EA's money making format

• Options

Put a fish in the enemy basket I assume

The bigger question is if they will release seagulls to counter him? :flushed:
  • Options
    Widowailer wrote: »
    Funny how you guys dis the "whiners", and dismiss all as new players.... Sadly, not the case. Only had 2 toons not premium completely unlocked Old Ben was one of them. Have 86 of them 7*. So when they finally release the official list you better have every toon 7* or risk being a whiner yourself :smile: . Oh and for those willing to buy every pack thrown out there for the newest Uber character, you might as well just give EA your debit card info. I support this game monetarily, but starting to reconsider, where is the support for long timer fans/players?

It's called the forums. We don't get gifted things for being long time players. We just have a general edge. If you paid attention on here you knew what you needed months ago. Of you didn't or didn't listen, well that's your problem not ea's
  • Options

Does that work well with your whining children?
  • Options

Lol maybe, but if you get your ship stuck in a swamp you might need him :D
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

I like the idea of hermit Yoda! He'll be like EP to the prequel trilogy's Darth Sid. Get rid of the stupid lightsaber and get back to what these characters were really about: the force.

Although I wish they called him something other than hermit Yoda... Maybe just "Yoda" or "Creepy Puppet Yoda"
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

Does that work well with your whining children?

I really don't understand why people's complaints have you so up in arms, but simply telling them to stop is about as effective as telling whining children to stop - it pretty much doesn't work. In fact, it's even less likely to work since at least I can send an overly whiny child to their room for a while.
    If you really dislike those threads, ignore them. Let them sink into the obscurity of page 2. Don't feed the whiners. (This also works pretty well with whiny kids)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Hermit Yoda will be acquired through the upcoming Territory Battles!

https://youtu.be/hib2cnhE_fQ[/quote]
  • ColonelTravis
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

I really don't understand why people's complaints have you so up in arms, but simply telling them to stop is about as effective as telling whining children to stop - it pretty much doesn't work. In fact, it's even less likely to work since at least I can send an overly whiny child to their room for a while.
    If you really dislike those threads, ignore them. Let them sink into the obscurity of page 2. Don't feed the whiners. (This also works pretty well with whiny kids)

Which is why you felt compelled to ignore his comment.... with a comment, right? This post is about whiners (indirectly) for pete's sake.

Human nature is what it is. People argue, people complain, people complain about the complainers, neo-anti-complainers complain about the anti-complaining.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

Which is why you felt compelled to ignore his comment.... with a comment, right? This post is about whiners (indirectly) for pete's sake.

Human nature is what it is. People argue, people complain, people complain about the complainers, neo-anti-complainers complain about the anti-complaining.
    There's no paradox here - a thread about whining is a reasonable place to discuss this sort of thing. And by your second paragraph, I think we're pretty much in agreement. I have no problem with people posting successes, complaints, frustrated vents, etc. about the game. That's what these forums are for.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • ColonelTravis
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    There's no paradox here - a thread about whining is a reasonable place to discuss this sort of thing. And by your second paragraph, I think we're pretty much in agreement. I have no problem with people posting successes, complaints, frustrated vents, etc. about the game. That's what these forums are for.

NOW YOU'RE JUST BEING DISAGREEABLE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING DI-
    er, sorry. Got carried away.

My apologies for mistaking you for someone you are not. Carry on, sir.