3x Chromium Pack Opening Video

Prev134
Is this the same kind of luck you all get? What's the best pull you've gotten?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8gYtQZ65gI
Messy Gaming
YouTube - YouTube.com/MessyGaming
Twitter - @MessyGamingArmy

Replies

• Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ur a fool lmao(mean that in a joking manner)....but yeah a couple of my pack have been just as bad....but I've have several good drops...
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    There goes any desire to ever buy chromium packs. That's awful.
  • Options
    Go go team ewok XD
  • Options
    *sob* lol better luck next time. :'(

Nice vid
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Options
    **** that was awful! The one chromium pack that I opened I got a Kit Fisto. I would have called it quits after I got shafted the first time.
  • Options
    Decided to open my own pack. But only the 4 pack, because I just turned 50 and I need the rest of my crystals for refills. the pulls I got were exactly what I was looking for *thumbs up for rng*.I opened a 8 pack once before. Pulled a Daka, and a Leia.

14l1qp.png
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Options
    Yup! Never used gems to anything else, from start saved for 8x pack and then got only FO tie pilot from it :neutral:
  • Options
    Oh man, that video was HILARIOUS :D ! I was dying laughing. Idk if misery loves company or what, but great commentary and quality of your video.

You'd think $50 would get you something good, but it seems that people would be better off buying the initial Deals that are offered.

I guess it bodes well for the people with the good characters knowing that lower levels can't just easily buy their way to the top.

Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options
    This would not make me buy any packs but since I have already bought pack with better results I can say RGN is crazy!
  • Options
    My plan was to buy just 1 and only 1 8 pack. Was saving crystals but got tired of waiting and falling behind so I paid for the $9.99 crystal bundle which gave me the last bit of shards I needed. I got a bunch of shards I did not want....and then I got Ima-Gun Di and my frown turned upside down. Was super pumped I dindt have to use chewie anymore (not that i hate him but he hold syou back in PvP) and am now climbing through the ranks again.
  • Options
    people like this just post videos of lame things like this for ad click revenue
  • Options
    Camalus wrote: »

This couldn't be more wrong. I MIGHT make a total of .30 cents on this video. I spent $50 dollars making it plus my time. That's pretty much a loss on all accounts. I do not do this for the money. Rather, I do it because I love the game and I love the community, like the posts above.
    Messy Gaming
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Since this is an irrelevant thread i‘ll just leave this irrelevant post here. ($1500 purely on 8packs)

2wewc2f.jpg
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I have crud luck w/ paks too lol lets just say all 3 of your 8x draws were better then the one i did smh........... My worthless character pool grows ever deeper :(
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Hilarious. Thanks for posting
  • Options
    Since this is an irrelevant thread i‘ll just leave this irrelevant post here. ($1500 purely on 8packs)

2wewc2f.jpg

You, sir, win. Holy ****.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    I have crud luck w/ paks too lol lets just say all 3 of your 8x draws were better then the one i did smh........... My worthless character pool grows ever deeper :(

omg...I can't even imagine.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    ur 6* old ben rocks...
  • Options
    SlyWalker wrote: »
    ur 6* old ben rocks...

Makes me sick really. I'm incredibly jealous.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    [/IMG]

Haha.
    You must spend a lot more for every new OP Hero they release.^^

• Options
    Rofl, nice video. "Freakin' A...Ewok Scout." Classic!
  • Options
    NachoFoot wrote: »
    Rofl, nice video. "Freakin' A...Ewok Scout." Classic!

Haha glad you liked the video.
    Messy Gaming
  • GooBananaz
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

MessyGamingArmy -- Thank you for the post. ...I mean you gotta try to make something back on your up front $50 investment. Your video was hilarious because of your commentary. Not going to lie I've said a lot lot worse when I saw Mutha Truckin' "Ewok Scout" (random tid bit about me...I am anti-ewok, keep the cute and cuddly for Pixar, give me bad **** battles and scary enemies).

Only "relevant" real worthwhile thing I wanted to say, other than the above, was that don't give up on Kit Fisto just yet. I know he is only 2 stars, and he sure as **** will have to be farmable to be viable late game. But put him with Ima-Gun-Di and an all jedi squad and he is a decent toon. With his 25% counter chance already (not certain if this stacks, but hey I can hope) his chance for "bonus attack" and then the "Potency Up" 2-turn buff he grants (again 25% chance) at least helps me out thus far in light side battles. You know cuz not all of us can drop $1500 on a phone/tablet game and still retain our loved ones respect, and thus we dont have 5-7* countless jedi's to choose from.

Anyways, Thanks for the video/the laugh, and for the desire to keep the community active. I've read more of these forums/threads than I'd proudly admit to, and this was the first one I actually replied on, simply because it felt worthwhile.
    Post edited by Hillsop on
  • Options
    GooBananaz wrote: »

MessyGamingArmy -- Thank you for the post. I dont give a $h!7 if it was for "ad click revenue"...I mean you gotta try to make something back on your up front $50 investment. Your video was hilarious because of your commentary. Not going to lie I've said a lot lot worse when I saw Mutha Truckin' "Ewok Scout" (random tid bit about me...I am anti-ewok, keep the cute and cuddly for Pixar, give me bad **** battles and scary enemies).

Only "relevant" real worthwhile thing I wanted to say, other than the above, was that don't give up on Kit Fisto just yet. I know he is only 2 stars, and he sure as **** will have to be farmable to be viable late game. But put him with Ima-Gun-Di and an all jedi squad and he is a decent toon. With his 25% counter chance already (not certain if this stacks, but hey I can hope) his chance for "bonus attack" and then the "Potency Up" 2-turn buff he grants (again 25% chance) at least helps me out thus far in light side battles. You know cuz not all of us can drop $1500 on a phone/tablet game and still retain our loved ones respect, and thus we dont have 5-7* countless jedi's to choose from.

Anyways, Thanks for the video/the laugh, and for the desire to keep the community active. I've read more of these forums/threads than I'd proudly admit to, and this was the first one I actually replied on, simply because it felt worthwhile.

You sir just made my day. I love when I hear that people enjoyed the videos. Because, you all are the reason I do them. :) Nice work, and may the force be with you. Always.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Hahaha great video! I debate whether I'm making the right choice using my crystals for energy, rather than characters pulls, but I think I'm OK where I'm at.
    Better luck next time!
    I look forward dueling with your golden-bikini Leia... honestly nobody loses with her around if you pick up my drift :^)
  • Options
    Yeah, packs really didn't pay off for me. I mean, I got a 4 star Mace Windu from a free Bronzium pack.

But seriously, EA, gold bikini slave leia please and thank you.
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »

What did you get with your pulls?
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Love the video man, too bad about the luck. I must have been one of the few winners, I've opened 3x 8 packs now. I've pulled 2x mauls (almost to 5*), plus Ventress, Tarkin, Ashoka and Uryrruuu (all 4*). If you decide to open more I'll be rooting for ya.
  • Options
    Griever_1 wrote: »
    Love the video man, too bad about the luck. I must have been one of the few winners, I've opened 3x 8 packs now. I've pulled 2x mauls (almost to 5*), plus Ventress, Tarkin, Ashoka and Uryrruuu (all 4*). If you decide to open more I'll be rooting for ya.

Holy crap those are some good pulls. If I ever feel that the force is strong with me, I'll do it again. It can't get any worse....right?!
    Messy Gaming
  • Options
    Leia is solid, too bad she only popped up as a 2*. But yah i figure if ya have fun doin it might as well. I don't like spending tons of cash on these games but I like this one, plus I just quit smoking so I figure if I buy a pack once or twice a month I'm still spending less on a far better addiction :)