• Options
    Cool.
  • Options
    rwilkerson wrote: »
    Bug currently affecting the following areas:
    • Regular PVP arena
    • Fleet Arena
    • Galactic War

Our team is currently working on a Hotfix which should go out today. Please refer to this <<dev announcement post>> for further updates. Cheers!

Is the Forest Moon event affected also? is it normal for the buffed Ewoks to do 70k+ dmg on a hit?

Dont know did ewoks today just fine
  • Options
    I was wondering what was going on
  • Options
    So Darth Vader Reworked? :)
  • Options
    Just fought a G12 team in arena CLS(L), R2, Kenobi, Thrawn and Nihilus. They all went first multiple times before I went,which I thought was strange..needless to say I lost the match. I went look at their mods and it was nothing impressive. Some secondary speeds of 6,8,15,16 the highest being 18 and that was only on R2. What was strange was that everyone of that squads speed was over 350 speed. R2 was at 380 speed. I was like what the heck is going on.

I didn't manage to get the screen shot cause my game lagged then crashed. Logged in again and the team speed was back in the 200s. I fought the same person again and they didn't go multiple times and I was able to beat them.

Has anyone encountered this? Is this a bug or something?
    Wanna see a trolls weak roster? Here ya go---->>>> https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/You've been warned.

Re: Discussion in category Forum Trash
    HardPill2Swallow
    HardPill2Swallow - December 22, 2017 2:25PM
    If you're like me and play faithfully everyday getting rank 1 constantly, working with others in your shard to not only stay competetive but also working to keep out new players from dropping your rank, then you will understand what I'm saying.

When CLS came for the first time there were a lot of new faces that entered the top 10. Now that he is coming back we will see even more climbing the ranks...not because they have a good roster, or because they are good players..but because they finally got the CLS toon they have been crying about for months. We all know how good CLS is and how he fits into any team or any part of this game.

The shard I'm in has the exact same feeling as I do: All of us don't like to see new faces. All of us have controlled the top of our arena shard for well over a year and the last thing we want is to have to share our ranks with other players, not because they are good or deserve to be in the top 10...but because they weren't good enough to make it to the top 10 with what they had.

Instead they are gonna climb the ranks because of 1 toon. Just 1 toon...that's it. They haven't worked endlessly day after day for months holding on to their ranks of their daily payout, helping each other out like so many of us do. Nor have they helped each other out from snipers like many of us also have done.

My suggestion...work together to keep out all these new faces that get into the top 10 not because they are good or ain't good or deserve to be there...but because they couldn't get there before now all of a sudden because they got Luke they think they are top 10 arena tier and deserve to be there. They don't deserve to be there. Attack them soon as you get the chance to.

I know this isn't a popular opinion and I'm gonna get tons of hate...and honestly I don't even care. I'm just saying what the majorty of all the top people of their arena shards are thinking:

All these new players that are gonna enter the top 10 deserves to be targets first. Make them work for it. Show them just how competetive the top 10 is and what it takes if they wanna try and stay there.

To all the new players entering the top 10...you better be ready for a war cause you're not climbing the ranks that easily because you finally got Luke. Better mod up, refresh and be ready to change your team up cause for players like me and many others: it takes dedication, team work, communication and a willingness to log in multiple times a day to hold on to your ranks that we've held on to for well over a year...and many others and myself aren't giving it up without a fight. Just because you finally got Luke doesn't mean you are gonna get an easy free ride to the top.

If you can't beat any combination of squads in the top 10....you simply just don't belong there yet.
    Moderator TyloRen
    Points 0
    TyloRenTyloRen 5:05PM
    I appreciate passion and all, but I'm removing your post. It really serves no purpose, and trolling other users isn't permitted.
    HardPill2SwallowHardPill2Swallow 5:07PM
    **** you
  • Options
    While the bug is annoying, at least this thread has been entertaining... :)
  • Options
    We want chewbacca shards
  • OllieSaban
    14 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    7 dots mods :>

jk, there's a bug, 3 hours ago they said it'd be fixed within an hour
  • Options
    Why is it that the last three nods are impossible to beat. Been trying to beat GW and get to finish the last nod. Something broke. Never had this problem beating GW for three months. Something broke?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Lestat wrote: »
    Why is it that the last three nods are impossible to beat. Been trying to beat GW and get to finish the last nod. Something broke. Never had this problem beating GW for three months. Something broke?

Yes. Being worked on
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    AI is way too much rigged.....
  • CodeSight
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Advice: Read the topic you post in BEFORE you actually post something!
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    When there is a major issue like this, there should at least be a sticky left in "General" so people see it. Even if it's just a link to here. :/

@CG_Kozispoon - thank you for making sure this happened. Good work, as always. Love the gif as well (also, as always).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    CodeSight wrote: »

Advice: Read the topic you post in BEFORE you actually post something!

This is why I had suggested not moving posts like this out of general... thanks again for at least putting an announcement there kozi...
  • Options
    Is it fixed? Just tested in arena and was able to win as normal
  • Options
    We want chewbacca shards

Funny thing is I wound be happy with this.. or Lobot shards.
  • Options
    The bug has affected both arena payouts today, so fix will be too late for me.
  • Options
    Several of us were able to replicate in arena. Seems to be working but didn't test GW or Fleet. Either way hopefully it is resolved for real
  • Options
    Appears to be fixed
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Any1 else tested and can say its fixed?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Reports are coming in of Players restarting their game and no longer encountering the above bug. Awaiting green light to ensure Hotfix has been fully pushed to the playerbase.

<<Dev announcement post>>
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    It just sucks cause besides arena, I lost a team or two in galactic war and now might not finish it... I've beaten it every other day
  • Options
    Just pretend it was all a bad dream ...
  • Options
    Just pretend it was all a bad dream ...

My guilds name is wallet warriors... I can pretend that it's a bad dream all I want... my bank statements remind me its very real
  • Options
    If the playerbase miss ALL of these notices leading them to further information,then-
    tumblr_n3f58zJgJf1sh43kgo1_400.gif

surely the number of forum members is a tiny fraction of the playerbase. Not to mention, I spent crystals on refreshes because I dropped from 24 to 87 in my arena today before I checked the forums. I wouldn't consider myself notified of the issue, as I had spent them before logging into the forums. Am I supposed to make it a habit to check the forums before gameplay for any notices or system errors? If so you might want to link the accounts better so that we don't have to have a seperate account for the forum and the game, as well as making the forum accessible in game (not just a web link).
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Its not fixed. I restarted the game. Vader hit me with his standard attack and made 115k dmg GW
  • Options
    Restart, delete cache, GW still bugged
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Segurnal wrote: »
    Its not fixed. I restarted the game. Vader hit me with his standard attack and made 115k dmg GW
    Reports are coming in of Players restarting their game and no longer encountering the above bug. Awaiting green light to ensure Hotfix has been fully pushed to the playerbase.

<<Dev announcement post>>

Please note that the above may not be the case for all. Still awaiting that green light! :)
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    restarted the game, just now, to test if it had any effect, but GW is stil broken