1qruht.jpg
  • Options
    What about fost?
  • Options
    xMORIDINx wrote: »
    People literally whine about everything

Says the whale.
  • Options
    Removing the gear from the fleet store is clearly an attempt to get us to spend money on crystals to buy gear from the shipments. Capital Gaming, part of what freemium gaming is about is the opportunity to spend a little cash to get ahead, not to make it a requirement. Having gotten rid of the cheaper crystal option where you would get 100 crystals a day, netting a 40% discount on the overall purchase, the Commander Luke Skywalker money grab, and now this... I'm that much closer to quitting the game.

Don't be so focused on making money off us. If you build a good game that people enjoy, they'll support you. Once you make spending money such an integral part of success, you will lose a good chunk of the population that doesn't pay and then the people who did won't have much of an advantage and they'll stop playing too.
  • Options
    So Phoenix rework and Thrawn returning?
  • Options
    Bz183 wrote: »
    1qruht.jpg

• Options
    I need fost put him in the shop
  • Options
    Anyone know when the BB8 event will end?
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Worst update ever. So, now these ships are good fo nothing. I was farming my gear there, now I've to farm in shard store (14 shards for a meanly piece of gear), where only who buy megachromium packs will avaible to get! I want to come back and do not update my game, very upset.
  • Options
    What do you guys think. I got the chills when I read this at the end of the update description. I assume the team is gonna droids, but the foe, who can this be??? Another guess is the inquisitors, and the Grand inquisitor is the familiar foe?? But I don't know.
  • Options
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Since BB-8 is rolling around and first order is getting usage now, I have to ask.
    Where's the love for resistance?
    Now since the new event requires FO to unlock BB-8, I thought it would be time for a resistance legendary event.
    I mean we've gotten most of the other large factions that have legendary events but resistance would be cool to have one.
    I know that they will probably get one soon, but I can't get BB-8 for my resistance team without FO which I don't have.
  • Options
    Definitely sounds like it's referencing Phoenix Squadron, what with "rises from the ashes".
  • Options
    Phoenix/thrawn is my guess. New Rebels season is coming. "Rise from the ashes" is the classic description of a Phoenix, and "familiar foe" implies a toon we've seen before.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    There was a recent post from a dev on reddit that said they aren't coming back for a while because they are going to be reworked and there are too many other things ahead in the queue.
  • Options
    Its thrawn
  • Options
    Nope darth jar jar
  • Options
    Do we know if FOST is on there?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You left out a word. "A team rises from the ashes stronger as a familiar foe returns." Makes it sound like Phoenix is getting a rework.
  • Options
    Whaaaa? Gear not in fleet store? At first this is shocking. But more I think about it I never bought shards for pennies on the dollar from the shard shop. I do need to farm more ships for TB. And I have every bronzium card toon at 7* except urrorroh (sp? Lol)
    This works for me. Maybe not for most players but any advantage I can have over the masses is good mwahaha. :D
  • Options
    As a fellow Resistance user I feel your pain, but we'll probably get a Legendary event to unlock a new First Order toon (maybe Hux, Snoke, or a new edition of Kylo Ren) sometime around December or shortly thereafter. For now, we can only farm FO, do our best this time around, and hope to 7* the little ball droid next time he shows up.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    You left out a word. "A team rises from the ashes stronger as a familiar foe returns." Makes it sound like Phoenix is getting a rework.

Zetas incoming for Phoenix Squad...
  • Options
    A rework would be nice. I've been toying with them in raids and GW and I can sense the potential (if only I didn't need a bajillion stun guns to gear them...) but I can already hear the rageposts if they rework and buff Phoenix (a brand new team) without touching some of the dark side factions...
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Wtk did you guys do to TB?

You think by stretching the amount of time we wouldn't notice the rewards are actually less than what we were getting before?

We went from 4 TBs a month to 3. We are getting shafted exorbitantly. At least match the crystal amount to what we should've been getting. 1000 crystals a TB for 45 makes more sense and work your way down.

Literally everything is worse because for some reason you guys can't give us improved rewards at all, you just stretch out the amount of time so that you can visually give better rewards.

Also, wtk did you guys do to our loot boxes?

YOU ADDED GEAR WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF INTO THE LOOT POOL. WTK?!?!

Insane what you guys are doing.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    I am really going to miss buying stun cuffs from fleet shipments, made the grind a little easier.
  • SpadeFreeman
    868 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I wouldn't worry if I were you. With the new movie coming up, there's bound to be a lot of focus on FO and Resistance.

Or, you know, more Rebels. We can never really discount that possibility.
  • Options
    Yea without FOST in arena shipments or something then it doesnt matter
  • Options
    Since BB-8 is rolling around and first order is getting usage now, I have to ask.
    Where's the love for resistance?
    Now since the new event requires FO to unlock BB-8, I thought it would be time for a resistance legendary event.
    I mean we've gotten most of the other large factions that have legendary events but resistance would be cool to have one.
    I know that they will probably get one soon, but I can't get BB-8 for my resistance team without FO which I don't have.

They just released a new resistance character and you are asking where the love for them is? I'm confused here...
  • Options
    What? Resistance is one of the best squads in the game, just got a new toon, and will definitely get stronger with the new movie. Idk what you think the problem is