Guild Vs. Guild... Who asked for more content?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah stop adding content to the game. You're making it too time consuming. (Sarcasm btw)

I'm not entirely sure you know how sarcasm works. It is supposed to be witty and obviously mocking, not factual.
  • Options
    Don't participate. Stop trying to ruin it fir the people who actually want more ;)
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Don't participate. Stop trying to ruin it fir the people who actually want more ;)

Stop trying to ruin it for the people that want less. ;)
  • Options
    aeaswen wrote: »
    Matke wrote: »
    Wiggs, r2, raid han, sthan do first 11 nodes for me in like 6,7 minutes. I admit I don't auto but when I get CLS I will. I ALMOST auto it, do it with 10% of the brain when I'm reading a book.

The GW is boring as well after you complete 200 of them.

I have g12 zeta'd CLS/Raid Han/R2. Finish top 20 in arena every day and have a secondary g11 maxed zader team. haven't finished GW in a month. I get a minimum of three CLS led g12 teams per GW. I don't believe any of you folks are getting through what I get unless you are full G12 with every zeta imaginable.

Preach it brotha.... I'm getting gear 12 teams on node 6 now
  • Options
    snowhut wrote: »

You can do less if you want. No one is stopping you. We should have the choice :)
  • Matke
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Wiggs, r2, raid han, sthan do first 11 nodes for me in like 6,7 minutes. I admit I don't auto but when I get CLS I will. I ALMOST auto it, do it with 10% of the brain when I'm reading a book.

I have g12 zeta'd CLS/Raid Han/R2. Finish top 20 in arena every day and have a secondary g11 maxed zader team. haven't finished GW in a month. I get a minimum of three CLS led g12 teams per GW. I don't believe any of you folks are getting through what I get unless you are full G12 with every zeta imaginable.

Today my only CLS team was node 12. Ofcourse, unbeatable.

You're stronger than me that's why you get more CLS teams.
  • Staubie12
    336 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Why not put out 50 new toons and gear 20 next month and add 12 new nodes to gw
  • Options

I only get hard teams on nodes 6,9 and 11. Node it is a low gear low star gimme team. My arena power is over 100K but I'm not sure that matters anymore
  • Options
    I don't mind guild vs guild. However I only want 3 possible rewards. Mk3 carbanti, stun cuff and stun guns. That's it.
  • Options

You can do less if you want. No one is stopping you. We should have the choice :)

Except that not participating in any new (rehashed) content inevitably affects the other aspects of the game. It's a valid position to not want more content.
  • Options
    People have been asking for this for a while. TBH how do people spend hours each day on this game? I rarely do GW anymore, i do my dailies so about 8 minutes there minus needing to do a second arena battle, and thats about it. Raid days i usually do zero dmg for rancor and spend maybe 20 mins on tank. I literally play for 30-45 mins a day. Top 100 most days in arena(which i am content with), can solo the rancor, top 10 in tank, i have a surplus of credits. So adding about 15 mins more to my day(which frankly i play on my breaks and lunches) really isnt that big of a deal.
  • Options

The game, personally, isn't worth playing if you aren't playing it to the fullest. If you don't complete these time sucks, you can't compete at the highest level of the game. That's the complaint. It is a mobile game and it requires too much time to keep up.

LOL.....you want to compete at the highest level of the game without putting in the time to do so. Got it.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    People continue to complain about GW. There is a very simple solution to never losing war and getting it done in no longer than 15 minutes. Resistance. You don't even need them geared or stared up all the way. A gear 10 resistance team will massacre a full g12 team. I haven't lost a war in a year and a half. Just sayin. Easy.
  • Options
    I disagree with all the complainers on here. I'm looking forward to GvG. Honestly, I don't care much about GvG, but I know I have read so many posts about having it, so here you go!

New content is always a good thing. And like someone said before, no one is forcing you to play all the content. I'm very busy myself, but I like to be able to take a break once in a while and eventually I run out of things to do on this game. Adding more variety and content, is a plus.

Thank you for the upcoming content. I'm more excited about the ships, but the GvG will be something different and I can't wait to learn more about it.
  • Options
    I did! I asked for more content! I asked for Guild vs Guild!

Who knows how well this will be executed, but the thing I love about PVP is you never outgrow it. Most other areas of the game have become ridiculously easy for long term players. I can auto GW. Most of my guild can solo the raids. TB are difficult now but eventually they will be the same way. But PVP modes are dynamic and will always be a challenge. So even though I obviously can't comment about how fun this mode will be, it's guaranteed to present an ever present challenge for guilds to work towards.

Please do tell what squad you have that can auto through CLS lead teams in Nodes 6, 9, 11, & 12.

Try resistance Z Finn may not can auto but can beat
  • Options

Except that not participating in any new (rehashed) content inevitably affects the other aspects of the game. It's a valid position to not want more content.

This sounds like one of those "if I can't have it, no one can," type of arguments. I'm sorry that you don't have the time, or the patience to enjoy guild versus guild, but that's not a valid reason for taking the opportunity from others.
  • StarSon
    7470 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't read all this but...
    -1. Lots of people have asked for more content. The argument that this is a "mobile game" and shouldn't require time is outdated. My phone does as well in many benchmarks as a new mac laptop, why should its games be considered second class citizens?
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Didn't read all this but...
    -1. Lots of people have asked for more content. The argument that this is a "mobile game" and shouldn't require time is outdated. My phone does as well in many benchmarks as a new mac laptop, why should its games be considered second class citizens?

+1
    My phone now has more Gigabytes than my laptop
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    I just have to point out to those who complain that the game takes too much time that in game there is a store, where one can purchase crystals. Purchase enough and you will run out of things to do. Just sayin.

Moving on, Smaller guilds will most likely not be matched against larger guilds, probably somewhere around your guilds total galactic power I would think. So I don't see it as catering only to strong guilds. I used to play a different game in a top ranked guild and it is actually tougher up at the top.
  • Options
    Based on the new road ahead thread, there are more game contents to come (Guild v Guild, monthly fleet event for 7* mothership's blueprints etc), speaking for myself, as a SW fan, I love the game and don't want to quit as this is the longest-ever mobile game I have ever played so far. On other hand, I have a job, have family and kids, need to spend time with them not with my mobile phones all day long...

Here is my quick solution:
    1. send the daily challenge reward to inbox automatically, to players who reached the level cap, CG can still randomize the reward according to their RNG algorithm.
    2. send the daily GW reward to inbox automatically, to whom had enough GW successful completion figures.

These two are the most non-sense part of this game for Veterans, time-consuming and just repeat it again and again.

Your thought?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I've been playing for almost 2 years now, so I welcome new content. But how are the developers going to manage time spent on the new content with the older content? Will they remove old mechanics meant to keep players online longer, or is it just business as usual? I like the game quite a bit, but I'm not willing to sacrifice more real life time just to stay competitive. Nor do I think that people who can spare 3h+ a day should be penalized - there just needs to be some reasonable balance.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I honestly don't understand. The main complaints in this game is the time that it consumed. Terrority battles have made it just that much worse. You'd think they'd announce a change to GW or something that would reduce the time suck of this game. Instead, they've announced another game mode and a second terrority battle. Even more farming. Haven't we all seen the amount of burn out happening in the guilds lately?

Hmm and I thought that the main complaint was light side bias.
  • Options
    I find the notion of disliking more content to be... insane.

This isnt happening next week. It's their next big thing. By the time Guild v Guild rolls out I'm sure you'll all be clamoring for more.
  • Options

This sounds like one of those "if I can't have it, no one can," type of arguments. I'm sorry that you don't have the time, or the patience to enjoy guild versus guild, but that's not a valid reason for taking the opportunity from others.

No one is taking anything away from anyone. People enjoy the game for different reasons, and, to some, understandably, content, content, content, does not automatically improve the experience, and can, in fact, make the experience worse.

I was just pointing out, since you might still be learning empathy, that someone asking for less content or a slower cadence, is equally as valid as your requests for more content and a faster cadence.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    People continue to complain about GW. There is a very simple solution to never losing war and getting it done in no longer than 15 minutes. Resistance. You don't even need them geared or stared up all the way. A gear 10 resistance team will massacre a full g12 team. I haven't lost a war in a year and a half. Just sayin. Easy.

CG have stated that GW is a test of your whole roster. If the only answer is a single team then GW is not WAI which is why people are complaining.

It's just like how mods aren't viable unless they have speed secondaries. So many different possible combinations and all that matters is one. There's no way that is WAI.

The point is, before they go stuffing new content down our throats it would be nice to address things that aren't WAI, even if there's a workaround such as Resistance for GW.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Cm3Po wrote: »

CG have stated that GW is a test of your whole roster. If the only answer is a single team then GW is not WAI which is why people are complaining.

It's just like how mods aren't viable unless they have speed secondaries. So many different possible combinations and all that matters is one. There's no way that is WAI.

The point is, before they go stuffing new content down our throats it would be nice to address things that aren't WAI, even if there's a workaround such as Resistance for GW.

Lots and lots of teams work really well in GW. It wasn't meant for a single team to tear through the whole thing. Resistance is just super OP there. If you have about 3 full teams of nearly anything you shouldn't be having much trouble with GW.
  • Options
    Are you kidding? EA loves to brag about player engagement in this game. They only want to speed things up if it gets you to spend more time playing.
  • Options

No one is taking anything away from anyone. People enjoy the game for different reasons, and, to some, understandably, content, content, content, does not automatically improve the experience, and can, in fact, make the experience worse.

I was just pointing out, since you might still be learning empathy, that someone asking for less content or a slower cadence, is equally as valid as your requests for more content and a faster cadence.

Quick lesson in empathy is that it's a continuous learning experience. You can sympathize for all, but empathy is limited to those experiences you are made aware of. That being said, I do feel for your situation. I don't wish for your experience to be any less enjoyable due to new content. However, new content is here, and there is no way around it. Removing it at this point would be taking away from the players who are actually excited.

So join in on the excitement, and help the developers come up with creative solutions to saving time in game. This might be your favorite game mode so far. Wouldn't it be best to give this a chance and figure out what other areas of the game could be made less time consuming?

Food for thought.
  • Options
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... make guild wars have themes. Otherwise its 50x CLS squads vs 50x CLS squads....talk about a boring way to spend my afternoon.
  • Options
    and GW is easy peezy. just get a resistance squad. I honestly find it to be really time consuming. Starting to detest it. Maybe go down from 12 nodes to 6 ? f you're gonna add more content EA