All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Sure.....because Phasma as the log-in last month led to a FO re-work.....oh wait. Also, considering the Clones plus Leia can put up major HAAT damage, Clones don’t really need a HAAT buff.

Putting a character in a login does only mean that there is something going to happen with that faction, it doesn't have to be a rework. Phasma was needed for BB-8, farmboy luke for CLS and chief chirpa because off all the new ewoks and ewok rework.
  • Options
    Separatists vs Nightsisters would be an interesting territory battle
  • Options
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    Sure.....because Phasma as the log-in last month led to a FO re-work.....oh wait. Also, considering the Clones plus Leia can put up major HAAT damage, Clones don’t really need a HAAT buff.

Exactly. Phasma led to her rivals, the Resistance, getting a rework. And the rivals of the Nightsisters are the Separatists and Sith who killed them

No rework just one new character?
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Grievous rework was confirmed with the Nightsisters. And someone sayed Nightsisters get there rework before grievous, because he can than crush a good faction.

I don't normally comment on speculation, but this is false. As has been stated in the Road Ahead post, the faction rework in October is Nightsisters. Details of what that will contain will be unveiled later. But, as you might be aware, General Grievous is not a Nightsister. I'm not sure why this rumor won't die, but let me definitively put it to rest: General Grievous is not being reworked in October. If we were to do a rework/update of Grievous or Separatists, we would tell you in an update's notes or a blog post.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Eh. The secret to enjoying any game is not taking it too seriously. You play games to have fun. While winning is usually fun, they're not the same thing. If you're playing to win you're just going to get frustrated whenever anything happens that you didn't 100% predict in advance.

Just go with it.

+1 This person gets it.
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Grievous rework was confirmed with the Nightsisters. And someone sayed Nightsisters get there rework before grievous, because he can than crush a good faction.

I don't normally comment on speculation, but this is false. As has been stated in the Road Ahead post, the faction rework in October is Nightsisters. Details of what that will contain will be unveiled later. But, as you might be aware, General Grievous is not a Nightsister. I'm not sure why this rumor won't die, but let me definitively put it to rest: General Grievous is not being reworked in October. If we were to do a rework/update of Grievous or Separatists, we would tell you in an update's notes or a blog post.

Upon reading this my dreams of a Grievous rework this month has been squashed and now I will go on to dream of a future month where the good general will one day reign supreme over all of his foes just as he did during the Clone Wars. He will get his rework one day, and that day will be a glorious day indeed. I hope.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options

tinypic.com?ref=261yjoo
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Eh. The secret to enjoying any game is not taking it too seriously. You play games to have fun. While winning is usually fun, they're not the same thing. If you're playing to win you're just going to get frustrated whenever anything happens that you didn't 100% predict in advance.

Just go with it.

Yup
  • Options

Upon reading this my dreams of a Grievous rework this month has been squashed and now I will go on to dream of a future month where the good general will one day reign supreme over all of his foes just as he did during the Clone Wars. He will get his rework one day, and that day will be a glorious day indeed. I hope.

I feel ya. Also, I call him the good general too, lol. I have him seven star gear 11 just waiting for the day his rework comes.
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options

I don't wanna say it happens with the Nightsisters. But it happens or someone on the podcast lied.

They only mentioned the Nightsisters rework and the Grievous rework separately, they didn't tie them in any way.
    It was clear that the NS rework would come before and Grievous would likely come after, at some point.

You probably misunderstood what they were saying. THat was never their intention, as CapGasp confirmed.
  • Options
    Before General Grievous Gets a rework I Want to see a Kit Fisto rework so Kit can kick GG's metal Behind
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Spirited holiday? See what we can Dig Up? I'm excited and I don't even use Nightsisters...
  • Options
    Before General Grievous Gets a rework I Want to see a Kit Fisto rework so Kit can kick GG's metal Behind

Nah GG master race. 2003 Clone wars Grievous is my bae
  • Options
    Omega_S021 wrote: »

Nah GG master race. 2003 Clone wars Grievous is my bae
    I hope his rework event requires general kenobi only , so we can relive that time he got slaughtered
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • murphsith
    205 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Clones do quite well in the aat raid without a bonus. Jedi are terrible even with a bonus

+2 and I run Jedi believe me its needed clones easily out score Jedi of same gear
  • Options
    There are only 4 worthwhile Jedi, maybe 6 if you count the mid range players using the two healers. Rest are a waste of time in the long run. They badly need a rework.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    What if... All of the people complaining and the people complaining about other people complaining are wrong?! What if...
    Talia is actually a sign that the Separatists and Grevious are getting a rework through an event with the Nightsisters? Let the debates begin.

By the way Clones should have a bonus against AAT raid. I don't even have Clones. But come on, it's a given. It was the Clone Wars lol *cues music*

@DarkLord7 to add on to your previous, I noticed this:

Nightsisters
    October will also see one of our more popular factions get a much-requested update. We’re introducing several new Nightsister characters, so be on the lookout for their events. Finally, we’re going to end the month with a spirited, seasonal event; let’s see what else we can dig up with the Nightsisters.

Sentence 1 can be speculated as a separate subject and Sentence 2 can be seen as a quick diversion to Nightsister introductions. See what I mean here?

You are correct. Nightsister is not a popular faction that gets a much-requested update.
  • Options
    stumpoman wrote: »
    Separatists vs Nightsisters would be an interesting territory battle

And ventress is both. Interesting
  • Options
    Mother Talzin.
  • Options

Dreams crushed :(
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

ZGsGrhm.gif
  • Options

bmd2NJn.jpg
  • Options

He just confirmed it to be November :) lol
  • Options
    Grevious rework or else I riot! XD
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

ZGsGrhm.gif

this made me laugh it's perfect
  • Options
    Well lets hope sarah michelle gellar gets to voice one as she did in star wars rebels
  • Options
    Why isn't this thread closed? Dev said not true
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    And i dont see the big geek off with grevious he was a coward who got all his droids to do the dirty work then he would step in at the end to take the glory.
    He wouldnt of even been able to take Eeth Koth without the help of his magma guards
  • Options
    MrThamer87 wrote: »
    And i dont see the big geek off with grevious he was a coward who got all his droids to do the dirty work then he would step in at the end to take the glory.
    He wouldnt of even been able to take Eeth Koth without the help of his magma guards

He was a brilliant tactician and in the Clone wars 2003 show he took on six Jedi alone, defeating all but Ki Adi Mundi who only survived with the help of captain Fordo and his ARC troopers. That is the grievous I fanboy over. Clone wars 2008 is #NotMyGrievous