All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Man, I would be stoked if the did something with nightsisters! Anything that can make more characters viable makes the game so much more interesting :)
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Clones do quite well in the aat raid without a bonus. Jedi are terrible even with a bonus

Lol. Too true. Even my g11 Jedi team lead by zQGJ struggle in early TB battles (even with a g11 7* GK to protect them).
    I would have been okay with a Jedi rework too. They're simply terrible.

Really? My full jedi team 6/6 every phase except 5/6 on p6. Aayla is very good for tb. Although I did replace them with resistance so I can 6/6 every phase
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Give Anakin the zeta ability he deserves.
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Whindanser wrote: »
    Dig up Carbonite Han...you don't think you're getting away with an event that doesn't include rebels do you???

It'd be more likely that you're digging up Han's ashes from the remnants of Starkiller Base :)

Spider legs Han
  • Options
    Simple fix - just make a Dathomirian tag for all nightsisters and savage and maul.

And Eeth? He is the same race as Maul and Opress
  • Options
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Simple fix - just make a Dathomirian tag for all nightsisters and savage and maul.

No, Eeth is a different race.
  • Options
    I do think the labels are little weird. Savage is labeled sith. Even though it seems the nightsisters had more to do with his nastiness then dooku. Ventress is not sith even though she did a ton of stuff with and for dooku. Either way looking forward to there rework. Ive put Alot of work into them and use them everyday.
  • Options
    Why though? They didn't exactly get along...
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

Not quite true. Maul and Savage are both Dathomiran Zabrak and Eeth Koth appears to be Iridonian Zabrak. Both are Zabrak but are different subspecies.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Still need some more rebels, including a couple more Hans before Grievous can get a rework. ;)

Lol
  • Options
    Here's what's gonna happen (most likely):
    night sisters faction pass
    Separatist faction pass (mother talzin released, maybe legendary event requiring separatists)
    Republic faction pass (clone helmets too probably)
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Separatist faction pass (mother talzin released, maybe legendary event requiring separatists)

You're only half right. There's gonna be a rebel faction pass before and after each one of those.
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Options

Eeth is Zabrak (initially thought to be the race of Maul) but Clone Wars confirmed that Maul's race is a Dathomir Night Brother.
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Not quite true. Maul and Savage are both Dathomiran Zabrak and Eeth Koth appears to be Iridonian Zabrak. Both are Zabrak but are different subspecies.

Correct - better explained than mine, lol
  • Options
    I'm excited - I have the NS starred, just all poorly geared. I hope they all get a rework. I understand a DS TB is going to come - They're going to need to fill in a lot of DS slots before they can make it really viable. NS is clearly going to be part of it.....

Though... seems cold on Hoth... will NS get winter clothes along with the Clone helmets?

#clonehelmettrolling4life
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I'm still hopeful that this whole nightsister thing will culminate in a new raid, possibly an attack on Dathomir. Haven't seen a new raid in about a year, the two we have are getting a little tired.
  • Options
    When are we likely to get some more info on the nightsister update and new releases? I’ve been obsessively checking the forums way too regularly hoping for information about that. I need help! ;)
  • Options
    Sza_Bo wrote: »
    When are we likely to get some more info on the nightsister update and new releases? I’ve been obsessively checking the forums way too regularly hoping for information about that. I need help! ;)

Hopefully this week but probably mext week. I dont rly know im just guessing.
  • Options
    I keep guessing “maybe they’ve posted something since I last checked a few minutes ago”.
  • Options
    Marquee or Legendary event I'll be ready! Just gotta get initiate's gear to G9 at least, cap their level to 85 and add some omegas to their abilities.

I farmed them long ago...hope to see my farming might payoff later this month:)

https://imgur.com/a/REFt0
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »

You're only half right. There's gonna be a rebel faction pass before and after each one of those.

You're only half right. There's gonna be a rebel faction pass before and a Han Solo faction pass after each one of those.

You're only half right. You forgot about the completely unwanted useless faction pass that releases a few decent new toons and makes all the others less useless. My guess is a Tusken faction pass, then a jawa faction pass. And maybe an additional ugnaught, lobot, and lando rework, with a new cloud city faction. My guess the new toons is the bespin wing guard, han in carbonite, background extra with an ice cream maker, Han getting tortured, bespin leia, and a legendary event for han getting his blaster force pulled away by vader. All will be rebels. Also, CLS and R2 will get buffs, and all empire toons will get nerfed.
  • Options
    The ewoks and atst are called legend events I think. And it's branded a new type of an event. Maybe that's what we ll see with ns. Or Ns flash events. If flash events aren't in the droids fight back bin.
  • Options
    Boooo wrote: »

Eeth is Zabrak (initially thought to be the race of Maul) but Clone Wars confirmed that Maul's race is a Dathomir Night Brother.

Maul is still a Zabrak, a Dathomirian Zabrak.
  • Options
    Greeeeeeviiiouuussssssssssssss
  • Options
    Greeeeeeviiiouuussssssssssssss

I agree :)
  • Options
    Even if it's not a full rework, just boosting their base stats up 5%-25%, their "chances of" abilities 15%-25%, add a couple with stealth and stun ability would probably make them a half-decent squad. Not OP like certain Rebel squads, but at least not completely useless.

I'm also hoping we don't need a full 5 NS squad for this. I didn't farm Old Daka.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options

You're only half right. There's gonna be a rebel faction pass before and a Han Solo faction pass after each one of those.

You're only half right. You forgot about the completely unwanted useless faction pass that releases a few decent new toons and makes all the others less useless. My guess is a Tusken faction pass, then a jawa faction pass. And maybe an additional ugnaught, lobot, and lando rework, with a new cloud city faction. My guess the new toons is the bespin wing guard, han in carbonite, background extra with an ice cream maker, Han getting tortured, bespin leia, and a legendary event for han getting his blaster force pulled away by vader. All will be rebels. Also, CLS and R2 will get buffs, and all empire toons will get nerfed.

This made my day. I can't just type lol because that doesn't do it justice. but lol.
  • Options
    Omega_S021 wrote: »

This made my day. I can't just type lol because that doesn't do it justice. but lol.

I am a Rebel user but I am finding my patience a little stretched with the Rebel meta at the moment. I love Empire. I also think that the Separatists need to be a viable faction. Nobody cares about the Nightsisters lol. They weren't even in the movies, and only somewhat in the shows. Mostly in comics and EU. Separatists played a huge role in the end of Republic and formation of the Empire. Plus, they have a ton of sick people who fought for their faction, like Maul, Grevious, Dooku, and a huge variety of droids. Clones could use some new options too. I will be patient though. Resistance and First Order will get the attention for now. I hope Rebels stay above Resistance.
  • Options
    Omega_S021 wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Grievous rework was confirmed with the Nightsisters. And someone sayed Nightsisters get there rework before grievous, because he can than crush a good faction.

I don't normally comment on speculation, but this is false. As has been stated in the Road Ahead post, the faction rework in October is Nightsisters. Details of what that will contain will be unveiled later. But, as you might be aware, General Grievous is not a Nightsister. I'm not sure why this rumor won't die, but let me definitively put it to rest: General Grievous is not being reworked in October. If we were to do a rework/update of Grievous or Separatists, we would tell you in an update's notes or a blog post.

Upon reading this my dreams of a Grievous rework this month has been squashed and now I will go on to dream of a future month where the good general will one day reign supreme over all of his foes just as he did during the Clone Wars. He will get his rework one day, and that day will be a glorious day indeed. I hope.

I feel ya. Also, I call him the good general too, lol. I have him seven star gear 11 just waiting for the day his rework comes.

Same. One piece away from 12...