Team iNstinct presents Borrow-A-Maxed-Out Hero Campaign Progression

Replies

• Options
    @KENg_YangZean I believe you're one of the ones that added me, do you have a fast Poe you could add in the Cantina 9E and beyond? I just have those three nodes left and then I can release all of the Team Instinct members that added me.
  • Options
    @BuckSkywalker @KENg_YangZean Just wanted to let you two in particular (mostly because I don't know the others forum names) that I finished all LS/DS/cantina nodes I requested you for. Soon as I get on the game in about 20 minutes, I'll release you all as allies. Thank you so much guys!
  • Options
    What level are you? Level 85
    What area and mission do you need help with? LS 9 A-D Hard
    What is your ally code? 537-429-628
    Do you have a specific hero request? Very fast Poe, please

Thanks!
  • Options
    What level are you? Level 85
    What area and mission do you need help with? Ds hard 9-B onwards
    What is your ally code? 655-597-959
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Thrawn, Zaul or anyone else that would do well for these nodes
  • Options
    Invite accepted, can you put Poe with 250+ speed instead of CLS please?
  • Options
    @BD_7 @Pcccp03
    Sorry for the delay getting back to you.
    Ally requests sent.
    I currently have Thrawn in for dark side. @Pcccp03 let me know if you’d rather have Maul.
    @BD_7 my Poe sucks. I have GK in for light side battles. I’ll see if any of the other guys have a Poe for ya.
  • Options
    @BD_7
    You’ll be getting another ally request from wota duffer. He has a maxed Poe with 260 speed. Good luck.
  • Options
    @BuckSkywalker
    I got the request, thanks! I just need to wait a bit until it becomes available for me in LS battles.
  • Options
    All LS 9 hard nodes done! I have removed all from my ally list.
    Thanks a lot! :)
  • Options
    What level are you? 85
    What area and mission do you need help with? LS 9a and b hard
    What is your ally code? 646-559-755
    What type of character are you looking to borrow?
    Do you have a specific hero request? Commander Luke
  • Options
    What level are you? LEVEL 82

What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Dark Side 7-B Hard) LIGHT SIDE HARD BATTLES (Still on A)

What is your ally code? 714-667-365 (Gaming With Carso)

What type of character are you looking to borrow? (e.g. Healer, Damage Dealer, Support, etc) Strong Character that can help my weaker-end light side team (I use Wedge, Biggs, Kanan, Ezra and Farmboy Luke)

Do you have a specific hero request? (e.g. Old Daka, Royal Guard, Barriss, etc) Yes, GENERAL KENOBI would be great (guild leader said he got Gen Kenobi ally to beat his, recommended it to me)
  • Options
    My thanks to Algorithm for the Luke!

I'll have to hit y'all up again later for a good 9c and d lead.
  • Options
    Hi All,

What level are you? lvl 85
    What area and mission do you need help with? Dark Side 9-B
    What is your ally code? 286-194-782

Do you have a specific hero request?

Not sure for this, I'm running Nihilus Lead / Maul / Sidious / Vador / RG all gear 9. Maybe Daka?

Thanks!
  • Options
    What level are you? LEVEL 82

What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Dark Side 7-B Hard) LIGHT SIDE HARD BATTLES (Still on A)

What is your ally code? 714-667-365 (Gaming With Carso)

What type of character are you looking to borrow? (e.g. Healer, Damage Dealer, Support, etc) Strong Character that can help my weaker-end light side team (I use Wedge, Biggs, Kanan, Ezra and Farmboy Luke)

Do you have a specific hero request? (e.g. Old Daka, Royal Guard, Barriss, etc) Yes, GENERAL KENOBI would be great (guild leader said he got Gen Kenobi ally to beat his, recommended it to me)

I set GK for you. but you may need to gearing up LS toons to finish the battles based on my experiance.
    Alexou wrote: »
    Hi All,

Not sure for this, I'm running Nihilus Lead / Maul / Sidious / Vador / RG all gear 9. Maybe Daka?

Thanks!

Try my Thrawn.
  • Options
    Alexou wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thanks!

Try my Thrawn.

I could 2* it but cannot 3* it. I usually lose RG so maybe a daka instead of thrawn for the revive?

• Options
    Hey guys, me again.
    Lvl: 85
    Need help with 9C-9D
    Ally:646-559-755
    Character type: droid killer

• Options
    Sorry Algorithm. I fat fingered the accept reject button.
  • Options
    Hey there,
    Would love to borrow one of your hero on 22nd of september

What level are you? 82
    What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Dark Side 7-B Hard) LS 9, A to ...
    What is your ally code? 252-496-615
    What type of character are you looking to borrow ? Tank or healer
    Do you have a specific hero request? Running wiggs+chaze+ackbar/kanan jarrus, so I suppose anybody like cls, jyn, cholo or even maybe gk would make it

Many thanks in advance
  • Options
    What level are you? LEVEL 83
    What area and mission do you need help with? CANTINA 8-A
    What is your ally code? 714-667-365
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? GENERAL KENOBI
  • Options
    Hope you get more answer than me Carso :). I postee between update metathread and crystalgate, was not very clever from me :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much In Algoryrhm.
    Been trying the gear challenge to avoid 4h cooldown but it does not seem to work anymore...
  • Options
    Would love to borrow a GK for LS 9D if possible, and whichever char is best for DS 9B
  • Options
    Would love to borrow a GK for LS 9D if possible, and whichever char is best for DS 9B

What is your ally code? We can add you then
  • Options
    Hmm for some reason my ally code didn't get with my post....Ally code is 967-256-851
  • Options
    Hmm for some reason my ally code didn't get with my post....Ally code is 967-256-851

Invited! GK for Cantina and LS, Thrawn for DS.
    Once you use, it will have 4 hours cooldown to use my roster again.
  • Options
    @KENg_YangZean Thanks so much for borrowing your amazing GK and Thrawn! They really did live up to their gear level and made me get 3 stars on most of the ones i was missing
  • Options
    @KENg_YangZean Thanks so much for borrowing your amazing GK and Thrawn! They really did live up to their gear level and made me get 3 stars on most of the ones i was missing

Ugh for some reason my whole post never gets posted....Thanks for your awesome help KENg. I'll remove you from ally list now so others can benefit from your help also
  • Options
    GK for LS 9A and9B
    Lvl 85
    844-712-999
  • Options
    12parsecs wrote: »
    GK for LS 9A and9B
    Lvl 85
    844-712-999

Invited!
  • Options

Congrats and thanks to made a space.
    See you on GvG!