New Trailer Episide 8 "The Last Jedi" [MERGE]

Replies

• SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Was this trailer produced by EA or what?

TOTAL TROLL

Great trailer. Doesn't give anything away about the plot but gets you hungry for the movie
    Post edited by SWGAMER6 on
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    When Rey is getting "tortured " by snoke... could be what she sees in the cave. She doesn't have the bruises on her head seen in other parts of the promos when she fights. So either she heals super fast, or is going to be her force experience.... like Luke with Vader.
  • It didn't scare me enough then, it does now

I think Luke knows the amount of carbanties and stun cuffs the new Last Jedi character will need.

This is gold :lol:
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Ok, I assume trailer is not telling us the whole plot. So:
    1. Kylo would not kill Leia.
    2. Kylo will not try to convert Rey
    3. Modified AT-Ats looks like If modern tanks were covered with spikes (for better hit box I think), I.e. rather silly.
    4. Ok, they haven’t show Darth Jar Jar, so he will definitely be there

That moment when all those things happen :flushed:
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Luke wrote:
    Carbantis Fear
    Upvote x 100

Watch the force awakens trailer then watch the two last Jedi trailers. Each camera change is a very different part of the movie. There are definitely hints, and accidental leaks but it is meant to excite and confuse
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • man i have a theory but i am not sure how to blank out possible spoilers.
  • man i have a theory but i am not sure how to blank out possible spoilers.

The thing above when your typing your message has a spoiler option the thing that kinda looks like backwards blacked p and a i or just pit it coz unless you work on the film and know whats gonna happen then its just rumors
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    SPOILER
    The Porg kills Snoke.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • What if Luke turns?? Do we get a Luke for the DS in the game lol

22406338_10212855706600678_8183634577446273248_n.jpg?oh=46befb5653dd3a42eb41f14ff0f19a77&oe=5A6D03D3
  • MrThamer87 wrote: »
    man i have a theory but i am not sure how to blank out possible spoilers.

The thing above when your typing your message has a spoiler option the thing that kinda looks like backwards blacked p and a i or just pit it coz unless you work on the film and know whats gonna happen then its just rumors

thing is im not sure if anyone else follows a channel called star wars theory on youtube. apparently he has sources who email him that have so far been correct on certain things and the latest one is about snoke . i mean i wont say it but if what it state dis true it is rather interesting
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    highlight to read about snoke for possible spoiler
    supposedly snoke is from the old republic as a force vampire that sucks the life force of force users and according to the youtube channel star wars theory inside source gave him an email and was the one to disclose about the black kyber ring before the media picked up on it
  • Yeh i follow him on instagram and watch all his videos
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    supposedly snoke is from the old republic as a force vampire that sucks the life force of force users and according to the youtube channel star wars theory inside source gave him an email and was the one to disclose about the black kyber ring before the media picked up on it

Sounds silly to me.
  • Boooo wrote: »

Sounds silly to me.

I think it would be cool if they tied him to the Old Republic. (new Old Republic movies?). And so far, this is better than most theories I've read. Supposedly, he's a completely new character, but hopefully, he has some cool tie-ins.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Boooo wrote: »

Sounds silly to me.

I think it would be cool if they tied him to the Old Republic. (new Old Republic movies?). And so far, this is better than most theories I've read. Supposedly, he's a completely new character, but hopefully, he has some cool tie-ins.

I'm still in love with the plagueis theory. If he were a sith from the old republic that would contradict the rule of 2 and the purpose of the previous movies re: destruction of the sith (Vader redemption and destroying his master) which would be absolute terrible.

The only plausible explanation best suited is Plagueis - allowing sidious to believe he was dead so he could excuse himself from as Sith passing the mantle of dark lord to sidious.

This would allow him to better understand the force being both dark and light (with respect to the creation of the chosen one and prophecy thereof).

This also ties into:

* Snokes disfigurement
    * Similar music between plagueis story scene from ROTS and music played during snoke scene in TFA
    * Snoke - Sith No One Knew Existed, name theory
    * As well as Snokes attraction to Kylo - struggling with the light (noseein only DS as power, unlike previous villians of the saga).

It all fits too perfectly.

Sounds silly to me.

I'm still in love with the plagueis theory. If he were a sith from the old republic that would contradict the rule of 2 and the purpose of the previous movies re: destruction of the sith (Vader redemption and destroying his master) which would be absolute terrible.

The only plausible explanation best suited is Plagueis - allowing sidious to believe he was dead so he could excuse himself from as Sith passing the mantle of dark lord to sidious.

This would allow him to better understand the force being both dark and light (with respect to the creation of the chosen one and prophecy thereof).

This also ties into:

* Snokes disfigurement
    * Similar music between plagueis story scene from ROTS and music played during snoke scene in TFA
    * As well as Snokes attraction to Kylo - struggling with the light (noseein only DS as power, unlike previous villians of the saga).

Sounds silly to me.

If he were a sith from the old republic that would contradict the rule of 2

Rule of two doesnt mean no more than two sith can exist? I mean Maul and Savage existed while Dooku and Sidious did.
    It doesnt contradict anything and also the rule of two isnt always applied to the Sith, only the ones that follow that rule.
  • It was confirmed snoke is not plageus

Sounds silly to me.

This also ties into:

* Snokes disfigurement

They already confirmed snoke is not plagueis
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Sounds silly to me.

This also ties into:

* Snokes disfigurement

Sounds silly to me.

Rule of two doesnt mean no more than two sith can exist? I mean Maul and Savage existed while Dooku and Sidious did.
    It doesnt contradict anything and also the rule of two isnt always applied to the Sith, only the ones that follow that rule.

Incorrect - more than 2 sith can be around at the same time, only no more than 2 sith LORDS (the master & apprentice).

Maul and Savage existed as sith only to rival and over throw the existing 2 sith lords (Sidious & Dooku), which is why Savage was never bestowed the title of Darth - because they failed and Maul dropped his Darth title to being known only as Maul.

If there was a Sith Lord still in existence then this rule is broken. Again, I say this also destroys the integrity of the 6 prior well known and loved star wars saga movies.

Sounds silly to me.

This also ties into:

* Snokes disfigurement

Sounds silly to me.

Incorrect - more than 2 sith can be around at the same time, only no more than 2 sith LORDS (the master & apprentice).

Maul and Savage existed as sith only to rival and over throw the existing 2 sith lords (Sidious & Dooku), which is why Savage was never bestowed the title of Darth - because they failed and Maul dropped his Darth title to being known only as Maul.

If there was a Sith Lord still in existence then this rule is broken. Again, I say this also destroys the integrity of the 6 prior well known and loved star wars saga movies.

Maul and savage at that point werent sith they were just dark side users at that point maul hated everything sith and wanted to destroy sith and jedi
  • Sith is a faction same as the jedi is so even if the jedi were to be wiped out new light side force users could arise same as snoke and kylo aint sith they are first order darkside users the sith dont exist in TFA or TLJ
  • wrote: »

The sith dont exist in TFA or TLJ only the first order and the last jedi spoiler LUKE. Sith is a faction like the jedi is so if the jedi were to be wiped out then a new lightside force could step up just like the sith died out so the first order stepped in
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    MrThamer87 wrote: »
    wrote: »

The sith dont exist in TFA or TLJ only the first order and the last jedi spoiler LUKE. Sith is a faction like the jedi is so if the jedi were to be wiped out then a new lightside force could step up just like the sith died out so the first order stepped in

This is true - Kylo is not a DARTH (sith title) he is the master of the knight of Ren - so he is kylo REN (whatever that means). SO yes, darkside users can arise to replace what existed previously, but this does not help determine Snoke's origins.

Not to mention, whatever takes the place of what came before has to learn from somewhere - Luke learned from Yoda and Ben, the Jedi way which was almost extinct. Rey is now learning from Luke, but we can see from the trailer that he may not be training her as a Jedi (as he states its time for the jedi to end).

So where did Snoke learn what he knows? - sith are destroyed. So his back story has to be a good one, believable and not damaging to the overall story.

I am sure all is to be revealed in due course.
  • Knights of Ren are Vader fanboys according to the canon novels this year. Stealing light sabers, and basically acting like a teenage gang.

Snoke rewards knights of Ren wth sith relics including the helmets they wear which are former sith masks.

Kyle is the only force user of the Rens
  • Guys and dolls if you want any good theorys on anything star wars related check out star wars theory on youtube his stuff is amazing
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017

Sounds silly to me.

well there is a charachter in the old eu who fits a similar description and disney does in a sense borrow elements from it.
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    MrThamer87 wrote: »

Sounds silly to me.

This also ties into:

* Snokes disfigurement

Sounds silly to me.

Maul and savage at that point werent sith they were just dark side users at that point maul hated everything sith and wanted to destroy sith and jedi

Nope - re-watch the episodes. Maul clearly states himself as Sith as well as briefly duels Savage to prove he is the more worthy of the Master title, when Sidious and Dooku are overthrown, Savage begrudgingly accepts the title of Apprentice.

Again they are not considered Sith Lords at this point - until the overthrow Sidious & Dooku, that does not excuse them from being Sith.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Not buying the space vampire theory or that Luke is dark or turned
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Ow just saw this, check every poster of the movies, u are gonna realize that the bad guy is always the bigger image on the "back" of the poster.

Who is on the new one :o

the_last_jedi22.jpg
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Ow just saw this, check every poster of the movies, u are gonna realize that the bad guy is always the bigger image on the "back" of the poster.

Who is on the new one :o

the_last_jedi22.jpg

I'm so conflicted. On the one hand, Luke's character shouldn't turn from A New Hope to Big Villain. On the other hand, Mark Hamill suddenly breaking out his Joker voice and turning evil would be awesome.
  • figure he is playing with both sides of the force.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    figure he is playing with both sides of the force.

He is bi-forciable