Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Belgian Masters

Our guild currently has 18M GP, we do Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT, and get around 11 stars in Territory battles.
    All our players are Flemish speaking, and we are looking for some more people to join us. We accept lower levels who want to grow with us, as most of our players are newer people.

We do not have many strict rules, but we are looking for active people.

Ally code: 384-318-252

Feel free to add me or send me a message here :)
  • The French guild "La loi des Siths" recruits active players.
    Time Zone : Paris.
    Good atmosphere, 24h registration for heroic raids.
    Daily participation in the manufacture of raid tickets requested and we study requests from level 75.
    Heroic Pit at the rate of two per week.
    Normal AAT, transitioning to heroic mode and 18 stars in territory battles.
    You can introduce yourself by message on the facebook page of the guild or reply here with your ally code.
    Good game everyone.
    Khalian - Officier - "La loi des Siths"
  • The Faceless Rebels is currently recruiting any hardcore active players, we're brand new so anyone is welcome and ASAP we will be launching T6 HAAT AND T7 RANCOR as thisbis our main aim.

The Faceless Rebels
    489-198-985
    Kalisma
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks, good base of people fun easy going. We use Line for 3rd party chat,please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but I don't use it much

Guild gp: 19m gp
    Guild count: 30/50
    Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst 8pm est raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Kiluin

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally Code: 574-723-678
  • Malevolence Prime!

Mid-level guild seeking dedicated players!  DEDICATION is all we ask of you.  Participate in raids, deploy to Territory Battles, request and donate gear, make some friends!

REQUIREMENTS:
    600 a day (No screenshots required)
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg (we'll help you get set up)

RULES:
    0 score 24hr Rancor
    Raids start at payout EST

We don't micro manage and just look for real people that play.   Our sister guild sends down mercs for fast clear on Heroic Rancor and AAT.    Players range in level and we're just interested in helping build dedicated players rosters through regular raids and consistent TB performance so they van join as HAAT ready guild they already know instead of jumping around. 

We're proud to be 100% bot free and active.  Send a discord message to Rasid#2023.
  • HVinEcV.jpg?2

Renew Blue is a fun and relaxed guild working towards HAAT and better TB rewards. Formed with a core group of Best Buy employees, you get the added bonus of more free tech advice than you can shake a stick at (there’s an Apple Store guy too, if you’re into that). We’re mostly West Coast/PDT but with players ranging across the US.

We’ve got HPit on lockdown, with a 24 hour “posting zero” registration phase so everyone can get rewards. After 24 hours it’s first come, first serve and it usually goes down in less than 2 hours. Once you’ve 7* good ol’ Han we ask you to not take one of the top 5 spots.

We raid 2 times a week in the HPit, alternating between evening and morning raid start times:
    8 p.m. PST
    8 a.m. PST

We are doing the NAAT twice a week, also with a 24 hour "posting zero" rule, alternating evening and morning start times and finishing it without any refreshes. Just about there for HAAT. In fact, you may be the very one to push us over to topple it!

Here’s our current stats:
    43 members
    39 million GP

Here’s what we’re looking for in anyone joining RB:
    *level 80+
    *Regular contribution of Guild Raid tickets - no minimum, but the more we get, the more we can raid! (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH and the whole point of vacation is to unplug, so just let an officer know if you’re going to be out for a bit)
    *we prefer 850K GP or over

Strongly encourage SWGOH.GG account (especially if you want help with your roster). Check us out at: https://swgoh.gg/g/2830/renew-blue/?stats=gp

We use Discord for chat and strategy sharing (find us at https://discord.gg/bPBDCmZ). Hit me up if you want to know more:
    direct message here on the forums
    send me an ally invite (ally code 378-292-595) in game
    Discord me at Smoot Raider#1721

Thanks!
    Smoot Raider / ally code 378-292-595
    Renew Blue
  • About us: Natural Affinity is a cross-game guild that began on a tabletop with Magic: The Gathering. We have hosted guilds for a variety of TCGs, MMOs, and IAPs. The TCG arm is offline nowadays, but Zifan is still the lead proprietor on the MMO side. I am a former WoW raid leader who has found much less time available for scheduled and dedicated team raiding. I launched a team in 2014 on Clash of Clans and built it to a self sustaining group of loyal and fun adult players before I took a step back and let the clan officers take the reigns. We launched teams on Boom Beach and Clash Royale, but preferred to keep those teams small and reserved for Clash membership.
    I am now launching a Natural Affinity guild in SWGoH, and we will begin with a public recruitment wave this time. We are in recruitment mode for now, but time tends to be limited once influx picks up. I will host this team launch with the following plans for implementation:
    Phase 1: Recruitment is open to adults (and 'matures' - we dont ask your age, we just observe a zero temper tantrum/public obnoxiousness policy). You should be seeking a long term team to participate in game events with. You should be a dedicated player who logs on daily and communicates in-game with the team. We will welcome recruits of all skill sets and levels, and provide unconditional suport to members of our team. We do not associate your game level with your IQ, and everyone gets an equal vote when guild rules and officers are elected, enacted, or modified. During recruitment I will assume leadership and provide a limited number of interim officer slots to those who demonstrate the potential to help keep things running smoothly for our membership.
    Phase 2: Recruitment remains open but as the roster fills the team will first vote to establish a basic and simple set of rules that maintain fair play for all members regardless of rank or power. These rules typically begin to include a rising minimum requirement for new recruits, what exactly those rules are (level, tickets per day, zero damage policies) is entirely up to the team at the first regulatory meeting. Meeting interval will also be decided by team discussion and vote. At this point we tend to eliminate quite a few people who want it 'my way or the highway' and wont accept the decisions of the team vote, so recruitment stays open for a short while after the rules are set.
    As an example: 2 months after our Clash team launch the clan closed to invite only, the minimum town hall level was fixed to our lowest player and rose with him, and a minimum number of troop donations per season was selected.
    Phase 3: The guild leader relinquishes protection from removal and the guild hosts the first wave of officer elections. The guild will decide the number of officers needed and make nominations to form a ballot. All candidates go on a universal ballot and the one with the most votes is the new leader. Elected leaders have the option to defer the rank to the next highest voted officer. Officer ranks are awarded to each candidate, who can also decline the promotion, until the fixed number of officer slots are filled. From here forward the guild will continue to sustain itself - typically until the game gets old or superceded.
    Patience and a willingness to provide what you can to help team mates grow are common characteristics of long term members and officers on this network. A large majority of us are military veterans, so combining a drive to earn shared success is a big plus as well.
    High level experience is always a big huge help, but we will never be one of those hardcore teams that boots good active people for leveling at their own pace, making small errors, or lacking a connection to 65 ancillary websites or applications to run things that can be done on in-game chat. Especially because we have a high tendency to gain team members from around the globe. If HAAT 600 daily tickets or else boot guilds are what you're seeking best of luck but that isn't us. If or when you want to find a team of skilled players who dedicate our time to having fun in each others' company, hit me up here or join us in-game.
    If at any time a player can't join because of level/game admin purposes, or if you are removed for inactivity - send the current leader a PM. We may find a way to work with your needs and bring you on board as a limited exception member.
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    UK TR8Rs

Recruiting members of any level! Come help 'UKT' build a guild from the ground up! We will have a few high level members to help out with raids if needed; we're just looking for active members that love the game!

Looking to start with T3-T4 Rancor raids!

If you're interested, you can contact me at:
    Discord: EZC69#8988
    Line: easyc00
  • Pansekito
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    My name is Juanjo, co-leader of Browsome. Our guild is currently composed of 4 workmates, with a friends-and-family-first mindset, and we believe it is time to share our knowledge and enjoyment with the outer world.

All we require from any recruits is:
    • Respect to other members.
    • Cooperation when possible.
    • No fear of asking. Is there something worrying you? Let it out, no problem, our shrink team is there to help.
    • Tell in advance long periods of abscence, just to be safe.
    • And last but not least, enjoy the time in Star Wars; Galaxy of Heroes with us.

What we will do for you:
    • Respect, in the same way.
    • Help whenever you required it.
    • A wiki (work in progress) where you will be able to consult everything game related.
    • Previous planification for raids, so that everyone gets a shot at it.

If you are interested in being part of the "Most promising guild of the decade" according to "The Tattoine Post", feel free to send me a PM or search for it in the game (Browsome) and join right away.
  • We are looking for 5 more active members to round out our guild. We are looking for members level 85 who are between 700,000-1,000,000 GP. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids and Territory Battles. If you are not active or violate the 24 hour zero damage rancor or tank rules you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for new members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 40 members on it. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, discuss strategy, and use it to coordinate raids and Territory Battles. We’re asking members to get a swgoh account (not required) because one of our guild member has created a spreadsheet that auto populates that we will use in the future to find how to best fill platoons in Territory Battles.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 10:30 AM, 6:30 PM and 2:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.
    Our normal tanks are also 24 hour zero damage and the FFA lasts way less than 24 hours. The guild currently has 6 Zylos and a 3 Zavages so we should be okay in phases 1 & 3 when we make the jump to heroic tank (we cruised P1 when we attempted HAAT last week). The guild members are currently working on their phase 2 HAAT teams and are acquiring either Zavage or a Teebotine/Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3. We will be making another HAAT attempt in December.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. We have had horrible luck with random members asking to join (they always attack early and never communicate in the game chat) so please contact me before requesting to join the guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • So our Guild is looking for new members. We are all relatively new so looking to start with low raids and gradually move up. Please send me a DM if interested.
  • Kneegrows4life is now recruiting looking for anyone who wants to enjoy the game and is active with a sense of humor, Raids as often as possible soon to have a schedule for them. Looking to have a good time we don't take it extremely serious but we do play as a team. Come visit us today and lets have a beer, chat it up and grow!
  • Hiya all. We're a brand new Guild the Original Twelvebacks and we’re looking to get filled up a Raiding NAAT and T5/6 Pit as soon as we have the gunpower/sabrepower/spookylightningpower.

We're friendly and casual but are looking for high engagers to bring in the beads each day. Ideally 400+ but no-one will give you grief if you miss that target. New players are very welcome. We’ll help you with advice, ally-shares, gear donations and grown up feelings you don’t understand.

- We're called the "Original Twelvebacks"

- I'm UK based but all zones are welcome.

- Rules are play happily, be nice and help answer questions. We play TB but don't do any co-ordination and participation will be optional.

- We don't use Line or Discord so all chat is through the game. We're a low maintenance guild so you won't get bombarded with demands for anything.

-We'll run NAAT and T5/6 Pit as soon as we have the credits (brand new Guild still building membership.) 1st Pit Raid starting soon so get in now…

-All levels and abilities are welcome.

Join up by searching for Original Twelvebacks in the game or by Allying me at 835-275-528 (I'm Eva Jo Joca and will be your Guild Leader and coffee provider. Might not provide coffee, but will provide emotional advice about coffee.)
  • Smoot_Raider
    89 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    6aBI5OV.jpg
    Thanks everybody! We're all full now! Happy hunting on the holotables!

Renew Blue is a fun and relaxed guild working towards HAAT and better TB rewards. Formed with a core group of Best Buy employees, you get the added bonus of more free tech advice than you can shake a stick at (there’s an Apple Store guy too, if you’re into that). We’re mostly West Coast/PDT but with players ranging across the US.

We’ve got HPit on lockdown, with a 24 hour “posting zero” registration phase so everyone can get rewards. After 24 hours it’s first come, first serve and it usually goes down in less than 2 hours. Once you’ve 7* good ol’ Han we ask you to not take one of the top 5 spots.

We raid 2 times a week in the HPit, alternating between evening and morning raid start times:
    8 p.m. PST
    8 a.m. PST

We are doing the NAAT twice a week, also with a 24 hour "posting zero" rule, alternating evening and morning start times and finishing it without any refreshes. Just about there for HAAT. In fact, you may be the very one to push us over to topple it!

Here’s our current stats:
    46 members
    41 million GP

Here’s what we’re looking for in anyone joining RB:
    *level 80+
    *Regular contribution of Guild Raid tickets - no minimum, but the more we get, the more we can raid! (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH and the whole point of vacation is to unplug, so just let an officer know if you’re going to be out for a bit)
    *we prefer 850K GP or over

Strongly encourage SWGOH.GG account (especially if you want help with your roster). Check us out at: https://swgoh.gg/g/2830/renew-blue/?stats=gp

We use Discord for chat and strategy sharing (find us at https://discord.gg/4mBkjcQ). Hit me up if you want to know more:
    direct message here on the forums
    send me an ally invite (ally code 378-292-595) in game
    Discord me at Smoot Raider#1721

Thanks!
    Smoot Raider / ally code 378-292-595
    Renew Blue

TdDgKcP.jpg
    Post edited by Smoot_Raider on
  • The Galen Initiative is recruiting members of all levels.

We run raids for everyone - T3-Heroic Rancor and NAAT!

Territory Battles start in 4 hours; if your team is lifeless or not performing well then shoot me a message :)

• Hi all, I just started a new guild named "Order of the mystical shrimp"
    All levels welcome.
    Raids will be launched as soon as we're reaching the required points.

Long term goal is a chill guild with active players and raids for all.

Ally invite: 119-617-684

Thanks,
    Briktator Briktatus

• 35⭐️ Galactic Security (GP 80M)

Looking for 1.7M+ players to bolster our roster for more ⭐️s in territory battles!

Guild Reset 9:30pm EST
    Raid times: 9:30 pm on weekdays, 1:00 pm on weekends (EST).
    24 hour no damage rule for PIT and HAAT.

Requirements for acceptance:

* Top 100 Arena

* Min Galactic Power 1.7 million

* CLS unlocked, 6⭐️ Hoth Rebel brothers preferred

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • Guild Name: NoDome
    Leader: Wuz Hattenin
    Ally Code: 996-447-193

NoDome is a newer guild looking for players of all levels who want to grow as a guild.
    The 3 of us left our old guild because of egos.
    Will begin raiding as soon as we have a big enough roster.
    Looking forward to meeting new players!
  • Guild Name: Sophia Stronghold

Leader: Geckostate (Ally Code: 189-713-675)

GP: 51,016,928

Our guild currently has 46 active members and we maintain an inactive policy. Due to past inactively in TB's we have also adopted a participation policy. We are an open guild for F2P and P2P players as we all help each other grow. This is a pretty friendly and cool group of people . Feel free to reply to this post or request to join.
  • Hi, our guild Space Goblins is looking for active players.
    we have a dozen of empty spots to fill
    We got 11 stars in the last TB ( total PG 20 M), we do Heroic pit once every 6 days and NAAT, and would like to improve in all these aspects.
    No Min requirements, we want you only to be active and contribute to at least 600 daily tokens
    No external chat
    We are mostly ET based, but welcome all time zones and can try to do raid times that work for everyone. We only use in-game chat for now. We are friendly, and dedicated to having an active and pleasant guild.
    contact me if interested!
  • Shaggy Bevo is looking to recruit 1 person to join our semi-casual guild (operates in Central Time USA) with 50 million GP and both heroic raids on farm. We got 25 stars on TB last time and we have 2 very dedicated members of the guild who coordinate and plan our attacks each phase. We are looking for someone who is level 85 and >900k GP.

Rules for the guild:
    - Minimum 300 raid tickets average per week. Ticket count is done every Wednesday and a warning will be issued first before removal for a second week of low ticket average. Weekly raid ticket counts will be posted on discord for everyone to view. We currently average 25k raid tickets daily with individuals averaging 526 tickets each.
    - 24 hour ZERO damage policy on heroic rancor raids. Raids generally begin at 8:30 PM Central Time. If you are capable of soloing Rancor raid, you must wait until 9 PM to post damage. Currently, HAAT is 0 damage or phoenix squadron only for the first 24 hours and then free for all.
    - One week (7 days) of inactivity will result in immediate removal. If you have a planned absense, let one of the officers know.
    - Signing up for discord is required of all members. You do not have to participate in banter but discord is where we will post announcements regarding hrancor, haat, and tb.

If you are interested in joining us, contact me here or on discord shaggydarwin#7454.
  • Guild Name: Straya
    We are a guild of mostly Australian based members (with a few USA based members). We're a friendly, laid back but ambitious guild. Our members range from F2P to occasional spenders, activity wise members range from every day to every few days.

A lot of members are always active in chat with advice and help for fellow members, and there is usually a lot of banter as well.

We recently completed our first successful HAAT raid and are looking to recruit members to fill our remaining empty places.

On current pace we will complete HAAT and Heroic Pit raids 2 - 3 each per week.

We alternate pit raids at the following times
    • 2100 AEST/0500 USA CET
    • 1500 AEST/2300 USA CET

Our guild operates under the following rules:
    1. 24 hour no damage rule on PIT raids.
    2. 8 day inactive rule
    3. Mandatory participation on territory battles
    4. Username can't be Mol Eliza

So if you want Kenobi shards & can work within the above criteria why not send us invite.

We will consider all invites but we're preferably looking for members who have at least 2 of the below 3 criteria:
    • Commander Luke Skywalker
    • Captain Han Solo (at 5 stars)
    • Galactic Power of 1.5 million

• TGDXHyp3z
    74 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    We are a new guild looking for active members,
    You need to be at least level 35-45+
    You have to be active
    You have to take part in raids
    If you are interested add my ally code which is 634-321-735
    Or check out my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/zJaHSx
    Also if your interested reply to this discussion/ send me a message I'll reply to everyone.
    All are welcome in XxMandalorianHuntersxX
  • P3X Infinity is recruiting members.
    We are relatively new to SWGoH. Not much can be said about us but we are individuals who appreciates working our way up and building friendship along the way.
    With that said...
    High level players who are tired of strict rules are very much welcome.
    Lowbies are welcome as well... Just stay active with the dailies and events.
    Chill Gaming... Respect is the only rule we follow...
    Just search us up in-game and join or add me 133-741-118
    Looking forward to those lowbies searching for a guild.
    God bless and keep safe everyone! Thanks!
  • Guild Name: Straya
    We are a guild of mostly Australian based members (with a few USA based members). We're a friendly, laid back but ambitious guild. Our members range from F2P to occasional spenders, activity wise members range from every day to every few days.

A lot of members are always active in chat with advice and help for fellow members, and there is usually a lot of banter as well.

We recently completed our first successful HAAT raid and are looking to recruit members to fill our remaining empty places.

On current pace we will complete HAAT and Heroic Pit raids 2 - 3 each per week.

We alternate pit raids at the following times
    • 2100 AEST/0500 USA CET
    • 1500 AEST/2300 USA CET

Our guild operates under the following rules:
    1. 24 hour no damage rule on PIT raids.
    2. 8 day inactive rule
    3. Mandatory participation on territory battles
    4. Username can't be Mol Eliza

So if you want Kenobi shards & can work within the above criteria why not send us invite.

We will consider all invites but we're preferably looking for members who have at least 2 of the below 3 criteria:
    • Commander Luke Skywalker
    • Captain Han Solo (at 5 stars)
    • Galactic Power of 1.5 million

• ***The Galen Initiative*** is recruiting members of **ALL** levels.

We run raids for everyone - T3 - Heroic Rancor and NAAT (we have one guild closing in on HAAT)!

• Knights of Magnolia is recruiting players at all levels

We are a pretty casual group. We have some players with high galactic power and some players who are just getting started. We are currently seeking dedicated players who are willing to grow with us over time. We do not have a ticket requirement per day; we just ask that you remain active, but we understand that life comes first. My ally code is 981-123-771
  • Ando's stolen kills
    Casual but committed guild looking to add a few more members of any level. (Current average level 75) hoping to get members over level 65 so they can help us progress in Territory Battle.
    We are currently running Rancor 6 and Normal Tank. If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first come join us.
    Message me on Discord if you are interested in joining AndoJerkFace#2610 Ally code : 168-959-169
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    Recruiting: Goal Oriented Players of ALL Levels

The Galen Initiative is an alliance of 3 guilds where members can choose which guild they'd like to join based off of what raids they need. We aren't one of those military alliances that demands all top players go to the top guild... We want our members to play where they fit in the best and where they're happiest.

1. BobasBerserkers: 43/50; 35M GP. HPit on farm & getting close to HAAT. 20 TB Stars. UK Time
    2. Sentinels of the Force: 40/50; 20M GP. Rotating Hpit-T6-T5 for a couple of weeks will be farming HPit soon. NAAT. 10 TB Stars. EST Time
    3. UK TR8Rs: 35/50; 4.2M GP. T3-T4 Pit. NAAT.

If any of these guilds sound like they can work for you, feel free to reach out to me :) you're all welcome to check out our discord server as well

https://discord.gg/Je3fzhN
  • Jarge_Keeug_SGL
    11 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Come grow with "Carbanti" recruiting all player levels~

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/PbFrDVp
    Post edited by Jarge_Keeug_SGL on