Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So is this gonna land on us with Veteran Han and Chewy ( i would assume them over Poe and resistance trooper ) on a hard node or in packs thatll cost 300 to 7-star them

Scavy Rey, Finn, Bb8, vet han, vet chew. that's the 5. you know what needs to be done.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Startomsto wrote: »
    The odds of getting the new rey without the vets are of 3720 to 1....

Never tell me the odds.
  • Options
    I reckon this is coming sooner rather than later.
    And that would mean she will be a 'trainee' Jedi, not full blown Jedi, as that would be a movie spoiler.
    Also some SW merchandise has some kind of Padawan Rey out.
    But lastly, the suits know **** well we are at a tipping point on Rebels, despite my comment that LS players are probably the massive majority, unlike most of the forum users here, so Inferno Squad are coming and I bet/hope they will be good, and if they released them before 'Padawan Rey', peepz might skip a pack buying of the Vets as DS shiny would be such a relief from all the LS & Rebels, especially if a new Kylo drops to combat CLS. New Rey might not look as great considering the BB8 & Vets needed.
  • Options
    People seem more scared of Vet Han and Chewie than needing 5 7* FO, 1 of which is farmable only from hard nodes lol.

That's because the hard node toons have been farmable for 2 years now. They are an impediment to newer players for sure, but long timers have had plenty of time to get them for free.

The Vets still aren't farmable for anyone. If we need them then only whales will have what's needed, and we have no clue how hard they will be to get. So they are a fear for everyone as opposed to a fear for some.

At least for low spenders/F2P. Whales have nothing to fear.
  • Options
    So is this gonna land on us with Veteran Han and Chewy ( i would assume them over Poe and resistance trooper ) on a hard node or in packs thatll cost 300 to 7-star them

That's why you are better off farming the veterans through crystal shipments now. Getting 4 shards for 320 crystals is better than getting an average of 6 shards for 1,299 crystals from packs.

• Options
    If it is a Hero Journey it means that she (Ray-Lightsaber) will only activate at 7 stars like Commander Luke did?

From the info at some other forums it seams the other characters required will be BB8, Finn, and the two Veteran Smuggler's (Han and Chewbacca), and based in her story, it makes sense that these are in her company during there Hero Journey to our collection!

Exited to see this happening ASAP I hope!!!
  • Options
    So since the last character that made a similar journey was light side it makes perfect sense that another one is light side. At least this one isn't a rebel..
  • Options
    What if you need Kylo to kill vet han
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Let me guess: vet Han and Chewy will be required and they’ll be made farmable hours before the event along with really expensive packs. Stop me if you’ve heard this joke before...

Yes, and they'll probably throw in some double drops for 24 hours.
  • Options
    I swear if CG turns around the week before the event and throws in a veteran han/chewie requirement, I will rage quit and drop a nuclear bomb on Disneyland.
  • Options

Stopped at "SPECULATION" rainbow. Then finished it later.
    We'll see what happens. Not disregarding the toon picks, but it's not official.

No its not but this speculation happened for luke as well and lots dismissed it then were angry when most of that speculation turned out true.
  • Options

Other way around. you will need vet Han to be killed by kylo. I can't wait to farm a 7 star vet Han for the purpose of being killed off.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    People seem more scared of Vet Han and Chewie than needing 5 7* FO, 1 of which is farmable only from hard nodes lol.

That's because the hard node toons have been farmable for 2 years now. They are an impediment to newer players for sure, but long timers have had plenty of time to get them for free.

The Vets still aren't farmable for anyone. If we need them then only whales will have what's needed, and we have no clue how hard they will be to get. So they are a fear for everyone as opposed to a fear for some.

At least for low spenders/F2P. Whales have nothing to fear.

Bingo. Just like Phoenix for Thrawn. They weren't farmable until just before the event. It's the "new way" to make sure veteran players are just as kittened as new players when a new hero drops.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    We probably won't need BB-8 for this journey, unless we have a BB-8 event before Rey's event.

They did the same thing requiring R2D2 for CLS. Better have your First Order ready.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

No its not but this speculation happened for luke as well and lots dismissed it then were angry when most of that speculation turned out true.

Just because speculation is right once doesn't mean it will be right the next time.

Kinda like how the lack of bears did not mean the Bear Patrol was worth the money.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    stepgib wrote: »
    I swear if CG turns around the week before the event and throws in a veteran han/chewie requirement, I will rage quit and drop a nuclear bomb on Disneyland.

Me too. I have a full 7 star resistance team,bb8 included. I have prepared for the last jedi release since last spring. I don't know if I could handle an impossible to finish event unless you spend xxx amont of dollars on currently unfarmable characters. That straw could break the banthas back.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    If they wanted to kill the rumors they would have done it by now.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    If they wanted to kill the rumors they would have done it by now.

They don't want to kill rumors. The more rumors, the more panic farming. It's WAI.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Jamesm wrote: »

Just because speculation is right once doesn't mean it will be right the next time.

Kinda like how the lack of bears did not mean the Bear Patrol was worth the money.

Alright, if you want to ignore some pretty solid guesses ( we now have a previous heroes journey to compare to ) be my guest just dont rage when they announce the requirements and you don't have enough time.
  • Options
    stepgib wrote: »

Me too. I have a full 7 star resistance team,bb8 included. I have prepared for the last jedi release since last spring. I don't know if I could handle an impossible to finish event unless you spend xxx amont of dollars on currently unfarmable characters. That straw could break the banthas back.

I can guarantee that both Vets will be required, so be prepared to be REALLY upset.
  • Options
    Good Lord, folks, calm down. You guys ate looking at a teaser trailer and demanding to know what Act II Scene 3 will be about.

Relax and be patient. That information will come when it comes...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Good Lord, folks, calm down. You guys ate looking at a teaser trailer and demanding to know what Act II Scene 3 will be about.

tenor.gif
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Party pooper. I for one welcome our new gungan overlords.

All hail Rey Kenobi-Binks!

cheerfulhugedutchsmoushond.gif
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Party pooper. I for one welcome our new gungan overlords.

All hail Rey Kenobi-Binks!

cheerfulhugedutchsmoushond.gif

lol
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    I have a bad feeling about this
    +1000

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Wanted to share some fun math with folks:
    Most people need 265 shards per Vet Smuggler so you need 530 shards.
    They are currently in shipments for 80 crystals per shard, which would be 42,400 crystals.
    Since they are sometimes 4 shards for sale and sometimes 8 shards for sale i've averaged it out to 6 per purchase.
    You would need approximately 89 drops to get the required amount of shards if an even number of Han and Chewie shards dropped. This would take approximately 23 days if everything went perfectly.
    In the past events developers want people to have some hope of completing the event and thus buying packs and such. But since most people need so many shards there will almost certainly be other ways of getting shards for these characters.
  • Options
    So will we only need Scavenger Rey, or Scavenger rey + 4 others? Big difference...
  • Options
    Calling it now she will be called...

Force Awakened Rey

everyone applaud... lol
  • Krjstoff
    634 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Other way around. you will need vet Han to be killed by kylo. I can't wait to farm a 7 star vet Han for the purpose of being killed off.

Don’t forget 7* Vet Chewie for just standing on a ledge growling without doing anything else.
This discussion has been closed.