Replies

• Options
    where will I test my teams now? GvG?

This.

The new GW is boring and useless.

• Options
    You are probably in the minority here.
  • Options
    It was changed to deal with the current time sink. Easy GW means less time having to play that along with raids, TB, and TW. Most people don’t have hours to play on here
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    It was changed to deal with the current time sink. Easy GW means less time having to play that along with raids, TB, and TW. Most people don’t have hours to play on here

As I told, make it a 3 node event, I'll spend the same time to finish 12 boring nodes that I was used to spend playing at least 3 nodes worth my time.
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    Totally agree. Too easy. Now it's just pressing buttons and winning, rather than thinking and using strategy.

I AUTO all 12 nodes.
  • Options
    GW was izi anyway, so dosen't matters
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

As I told, make it a 3 node event, I'll spend the same time to finish 12 boring nodes that I was used to spend playing at least 3 nodes worth my time.

But but...that will waste all the space on the GW table, and we can’t have empty space!
  • Options
    i prefer cantina, faster to farm
  • Options
    GW wasnt even hard before. It was like 10-15min to clear the table before. I didn't think it needed to be any easier.
  • Options
    I just want a change to the arena and GW store.....just one per store, I’m not picky.
  • Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    GW wasnt even hard before. It was like 10-15min to clear the table before. I didn't think it needed to be any easier.

exactly. Resistance blows gw out of the water
  • Options
    I prefer shipments, but I have 28.5k cantina shipments shards with nothing to buy...
  • Options
    Try out weaker teams. If you want it to be hard, use weak characters. You never get to use them, so now you have a place to do it.
  • Options
    still needs more love for GW and arena store
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    Try out weaker teams. If you want it to be hard, use weak characters. You never get to use them, so now you have a place to do it.

and why would we?

GW used to be a place for us to test half-done characters. I wouldnt use Pao just so it's a challenge.
  • Options
    Wampa
  • Gawejn
    1141 posts Member
    Options
    I like this GW. After weeks of spending more than hour to finish finally easy and fast and no stress. Maybe after month or two cap will be increased but now excellent break. No more stress.
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    I like this GW. After weeks of spending more than hour to finish finally easy and fast and no stress. Maybe after month or two cap will be increased but now excellent break. No more stress.

yeah...so now the silly people dumb enough to farm useless toons can complete GW. At the cost of everyone else having a challenging node 11.
  • Options
    an extra 50 is going to make a huge difference when u do the math
  • Options
    Imperial Command Bundle (Colonel Starck)
    Get 40 shards of Colonel Starck with an Imperial Command Bundle! As a bonus, this bundle also includes Credits, XP Training Droids, Ability Materials, and Gear to immediately power up Colonel Starck. This Bundle will be available in the Store November 22nd
    Character Shards: Colonel Starck (x40)
    Credits: 320,000
    XP Droids: 15x Tier 4
    Ability Mats
    Tier 5 Gear
    1 time purchase limit
    Minimum Level requirements: 20+

So my question is Do i get Colonel Starck?
    says it gives 40 shards but he takes 80 to unlock
  • Options
    So no you don’t
  • Options
    Just like the CHS pack
  • Options
    not worth it
  • Options
    You get 40 shards. Won't unlock him, but you'll be halfway there.
  • Options
    You answered your question there with your last line of text. Simple answer: no you don’t unlock him with the bundle.
  • Options
    atleast now we can auto it
  • Options
    atleast now we can auto it

whats the point then, of having an autoable game mode?
  • Options
    Wolfkid wrote: »
    You are probably in the minority here.

They listen to the minority here. I bet one person (jokingly) asked for Colonel Stark and Wampa and look what happened. Yet, thousands have, quite literally, begged for Revan, Jango Fett, Separatist Rework with their Ships and Capital Ship, Droideka, Padme, Shaak Ti, KiAdiMundi, Mace Rework, etc. Yet we keep getting Ewoks, Veteran Smugglers and Abominal Snowmen.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Thought i would ask
    New to Swgoh for most part,
    Thanks for the answer guys / gals

Mod please close thread please
  • Options
    i spend it all buying shards for shard shop