Nightsister Zombie Broke

Replies

• Options
    Only here to keep up with the arguments
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv8BZYJIQcU&feature=youtu.be

Watch the end of the video. Warrior talks about a nightsister team being led by assaj held off 60 teams from one of the whaliest guilds in the last territory war. I'd say that's pretty good on defense
  • Options

Watch the end of the video. Warrior talks about a nightsister team being led by assaj held off 60 teams from one of the whaliest guilds in the last territory war. I'd say that's pretty good on defense

What makes that so effective?
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »

Lots of zetas lol. Assaj and daka both get really strong the more zombie dies and talzin spreads plague. I think Talka is there for the turn meter boosts she gives the team and if you combine that with assaj' zeta leadership, I suspect this team moves absurdly fast once the battle starts moving
  • Options

Lots of zetas lol. Assaj and daka both get really strong the more zombie dies and talzin spreads plague. I think Talka is there for the turn meter boosts she gives the team and if you combine that with assaj' zeta leadership, I suspect this team moves absurdly fast once the battle starts moving

I have all those zetas and gear 12. I just don't see 60 high level players failing to beat it. What exactly is going on to make that so good?
  • Options
    I almost feel like "Cannot be prevented" should be a Zeta. Seems a bit of a weak Zeta, but Omegas are so easy to get anymore that it feels OP for an Omega. It just ruins Fett and DN teams.
    One thing I don't like about some ability descriptions is that you don't know which ones take precedence. In this case, it would be easy to assume that NZ wouldn't revive against Fett or DN, since their abilities specifically say "can't be revived." So how is one supposed to know that "this revive can't be prevented" would trump "can't be revived?"
  • Options
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    I almost feel like "Cannot be prevented" should be a Zeta. Seems a bit of a weak Zeta, but Omegas are so easy to get anymore that it feels OP for an Omega. It just ruins Fett and DN teams.
    One thing I don't like about some ability descriptions is that you don't know which ones take precedence. In this case, it would be easy to assume that NZ wouldn't revive against Fett or DN, since their abilities specifically say "can't be revived." So how is one supposed to know that "this revive can't be prevented" would trump "can't be revived?"

Generally speaking newer update/character wins.
  • Options
    Nuriela wrote: »
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    @Nuriela Completely unrelated buy Knucklehead is in my fleet arena lol

Lol nice.
    PHENIX1 wrote: »
    You are very proud of your NS and you should be, but you have a long way to go before you can tell other people anything about NS. First you are not using acolyte, you are using Talia. It's ok because that's a beginners mistake. Second you are missing some gear levels. Also send me a link of you swgohh.com account.

Here's mine: https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/

On a side note I get a kick out of watching people who ran the CLS meta for the longest time have now moved to the dark side and have switched to NS. Amell and Dalvian switched sides.

Beginner mistake? Lol yeah ok. Couldn’t break top 20 with the Acolyte but can stay top 10 with Talia. I love how everyone puffs their chest when someone does something they apparently can’t. I’ll teach you how to use Talia properly one day newbie

Lol, do I need to post you my lineup again? You will never understand why NSA > Talia until you get them all to GL 12. I can understand that when you don't have the full picture, because your NS are weak and only works with 2 healers, it's hard to be able to accept the truth. I am usually #1 every day (have been for 2 months now on a Nov 2015 shard) I was beating a meta team with GP of 109k, until he changed to NS (Amell). I was taking #1 without MT too, I used Asajj, Daka, NSA, NSZ and at the time Talia. As soon as I had MT 6* GL11 I subbed out Talia for MT. I hold much better on defense now, keep calling people newbs who are telling you to use NSA instead of talia. Makes you look real mature and it certainly will not make you any better, it's ok though man I am ok if you give people bad information it makes beating other NS easier if they follow it.

Another newbish mistake that I am sure you are making is trying to hold #1 all day long, keep doing that eventually people will get **** off at you and dump you back to above 50 and they will lock you there. You should only be trying to be #1 at your time of payout.

Oh and that comment about showing those who can't do, again you are not looking at the big picture your Talia GL 11, mine GL12 fully maxed mods. I can do what you can do, but through my experience I
    and others have developed a Meta NS team, and Talia is not a part of that.

https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/

Take a look then post me your's I am interested in seeing.

Hi, I saw your team and is really nice .
    I’m just wondering why did you gave all that health and protection to the zombie.
    I think he’s better to be really squishy, isn’t it
  • Options
    You are very proud of your NS and you should be, but you have a long way to go before you can tell other people anything about NS. First you are not using acolyte, you are using Talia. It's ok because that's a beginners mistake. Second you are missing some gear levels. Also send me a link of you swgohh.com account.

On a side note I get a kick out of watching people who ran the CLS meta for the longest time have now moved to the dark side and have switched to NS. Amell and Dalvian switched sides.

Beginner mistake? Lol yeah ok. Couldn’t break top 20 with the Acolyte but can stay top 10 with Talia. I love how everyone puffs their chest when someone does something they apparently can’t. I’ll teach you how to use Talia properly one day newbie

Lol, do I need to post you my lineup again? You will never understand why NSA > Talia until you get them all to GL 12. I can understand that when you don't have the full picture, because your NS are weak and only works with 2 healers, it's hard to be able to accept the truth. I am usually #1 every day (have been for 2 months now on a Nov 2015 shard) I was beating a meta team with GP of 109k, until he changed to NS (Amell). I was taking #1 without MT too, I used Asajj, Daka, NSA, NSZ and at the time Talia. As soon as I had MT 6* GL11 I subbed out Talia for MT. I hold much better on defense now, keep calling people newbs who are telling you to use NSA instead of talia. Makes you look real mature and it certainly will not make you any better, it's ok though man I am ok if you give people bad information it makes beating other NS easier if they follow it.

Another newbish mistake that I am sure you are making is trying to hold #1 all day long, keep doing that eventually people will get **** off at you and dump you back to above 50 and they will lock you there. You should only be trying to be #1 at your time of payout.

Oh and that comment about showing those who can't do, again you are not looking at the big picture your Talia GL 11, mine GL12 fully maxed mods. I can do what you can do, but through my experience I

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Nemman wrote: »

Lol nice.

I’m just wondering why did you gave all that health and protection to the zombie.

The reason why is he is more effective the longer he can hold taunt. I don't rely on NSZ for my stacks, I usually wait till someone dies and I do not revive them with old Daka. You instead just use basic attacks on everyone and get constant revives and deaths from the NS that doesn't fully rez. Works much faster then waiting for Zombie to die, because if he has taunts and has low protection and health then he loses taunt and no one attacks him anymore. It's especially important with a DH in the group so that when he uses annihilate, my NSZ still has taunt so he uses it on him and I get another NSZ in his place.
  • Options

Lol nice.

The reason why is he is more effective the longer he can hold taunt. I don't rely on NSZ for my stacks, I usually wait till someone dies and I do not revive them with old Daka. You instead just use basic attacks on everyone and get constant revives and deaths from the NS that doesn't fully rez. Works much faster then waiting for Zombie to die, because if he has taunts and has low protection and health then he loses taunt and no one attacks him anymore. It's especially important with a DH in the group so that when he uses annihilate, my NSZ still has taunt so he uses it on him and I get another NSZ in his place.

But if Thrawn Fractures Zombie, or Luke buff immunity on him, Zombie becomes completely useless. I'd rather my Zombie died entirely and resurrected than to have those happen.
  • Options

Lol nice.

But if Thrawn Fractures Zombie, or Luke buff immunity on him, Zombie becomes completely useless. I'd rather my Zombie died entirely and resurrected than to have those happen.

You can say that about any team that goes against a thrawn team, no point in gimping 1 toon because you might get fractured or get buff immunity. Also I am getting ready for the time when NSZ is 7 star for raids, she'll constantly have taunt.
  • Options
    BrodieWan wrote: »
    Anyone else faced a team with Nightsister Zombie that revives even after hit with Boba Fetts execute or DN instakill? Nightsister Zombie paired with a constantly stealthed, self healing Nightsister Acolyte is close to unbeatable even with a lot of aoe toons.

They are not broken. Working as intended. Like others have said, it’s meant to counter the current broken meta (which IS overpowered). Nightsisters aren’t OP cuz they can easily be countered with Imperial Troopers.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    Anyone else faced a team with Nightsister Zombie that revives even after hit with Boba Fetts execute or DN instakill? Nightsister Zombie paired with a constantly stealthed, self healing Nightsister Acolyte is close to unbeatable even with a lot of aoe toons.

They are not broken. Working as intended. Like others have said, it’s meant to counter the current broken meta (which IS overpowered). Nightsisters aren’t OP cuz they can easily be countered with Imperial Troopers.

New "meta" isn't overpowered, most of rebel users use Thrawn and GK. GK lead teams still use Nihilus...
    We're only talking about overpowered toons we can't get rid off in arena. Luke and Solo are hitting like trucks so as long as no one hits harder well...

NS is another story, their entire synergy is overpowered, which is even worse diversity wise if they are meta one day. Talzin being locked behind a paywall kind of prevents this for now, but not for long i guess. Current NS teams are performing really well with atrocious requirements - it's really hurting game's balance.

I don't understand this all talia debate, 30% TM every 5 rounds is not mandatory, she's a terrible toon and no one uses healers in a team where each kill makes you stronger. If one does the zBariss Daka duo works way better anyway.
  • Options

New "meta" isn't overpowered, most of rebel users use Thrawn and GK. GK lead teams still use Nihilus...
    We're only talking about overpowered toons we can't get rid off in arena. Luke and Solo are hitting like trucks so as long as no one hits harder well...

NS is another story, their entire synergy is overpowered, which is even worse diversity wise if they are meta one day. Talzin being locked behind a paywall kind of prevents this for now, but not for long i guess. Current NS teams are performing really well with atrocious requirements - it's really hurting game's balance.

I don't understand this all talia debate, 30% TM every 5 rounds is not mandatory, she's a terrible toon and no one uses healers in a team where each kill makes you stronger. If one does the zBariss Daka duo works way better anyway.

NS are not the problem lol. Get over it. Most other games with a great number of characters have a bout 50% win rate for each time. This game has nothing of the sort. I am fine with CLS owning it but lets not pretend like a lesser squad of NS is the problem here. It is not. If there is a problem it is CLS set the bar too high. Now devs either keep making more OP toons or they nerf LCS or the let him win the game forever. The last option will not help more $ be spent so pick between the other 2.
  • Options
    So I've got MT 7* zeta leader, Daka 7* unique zeta, Asajj 7* unique zeta, NSA 7*, Talia 7*, Zombie 4*, still working on Initiate but she's at 6* now. I obviously can't use Zombie in raids and who knows how long that'll be. Who best to use in her place for raids? Also, seems Asajj's leader skill would pair nicely with MT's unique, does Talia add to that TM manipulation? This question would be more for HAAT, what phase and what to switch up.
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    So I've got MT 7* zeta leader, Daka 7* unique zeta, Asajj 7* unique zeta, NSA 7*, Talia 7*, Zombie 4*, still working on Initiate but she's at 6* now. I obviously can't use Zombie in raids and who knows how long that'll be. Who best to use in her place for raids? Also, seems Asajj's leader skill would pair nicely with MT's unique, does Talia add to that TM manipulation? This question would be more for HAAT, what phase and what to switch up.

For raid I run Asajj (leader), NSA, NSI, Talia and MT. Talia is great because she can cleanse, I often use her heal just to get another round in on the rest of the team.
  • Options

Lol dude.
    Nightsisters are so OP and extremely broken.
    Impreial Troopers destroy NS on defense amd offense, but shoretrooper and veers are 1 hard node each, which will take months to farm.
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »

Lol dude.
    Impreial Troopers destroy NS on defense amd offense, but shoretrooper and veers are 1 hard node each, which will take months to farm.

All I hear is someone QQ'ing that his team isn't the meta anymore lol.
  • Options
    Zombie is definitely broken, but only in regards to EA making exceptions to previously established always and never statements.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I've ran NS against a few things - it's no different then many a team. I win on Offense most of the time.
    NS is a semi-hard counter to the current Meta on defense. That's all. It won't last - nothing ever does. But if you're sick of seeing Lukes Head, one after the other, all the way up the ranks, this is probably your best option right now.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I've ran NS against a few things - it's no different then many a team. I win on Offense most of the time.
    NS is a semi-hard counter to the current Meta on defense. That's all. It won't last - nothing ever does. But if you're sick of seeing Lukes Head, one after the other, all the way up the ranks, this is probably your best option right now.

This
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Well, what kind of job skills does a zombie have? Why worry about her financial situation? One, she has nothing to offer an employer. Two, SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!! And even if she was real, she would be careless with money I bet.
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »

Lol dude.

All I hear is someone QQ'ing that his team isn't the meta anymore lol.

It's funny that you assume i have CLS which i dont
    And it turns out veers has 3 hard nodes, just shoretrooper has 1.

All you hear is what you want to hear, not what i said.
  • Options
    Deathtooper can terminate Boba, who's revive 'can't be prevented'. So Deathtrooper Nihilus, and Boba should all be able to stop zombie from reviving, or Both Zombie and Boba's revive which 'can't be prevented' should ignore, revive stoppers.

Think it would be best that Execute/Terminate ect should take priority imo.
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options
    Chagoth wrote: »
    Well, what kind of job skills does a zombie have? Why worry about her financial situation? One, she has nothing to offer an employer. Two, SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!! And even if she was real, she would be careless with money I bet.

If I could keep dying and coming back, I'd be careless with money too. Why would I even need it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Chagoth wrote: »

If I could keep dying and coming back, I'd be careless with money too. Why would I even need it?

Hmm . . . good point.
  • Options
    The toxicity is killing me!