Options
    I did it with chaze, r2, han, and ezra... 3* no leader required
  • Options
    Moved to Events > R2
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    JediJim wrote: »
    TWD_Negan wrote: »
    I beat it with jyn lead(no z)[9], chaze[8,8], raid han(z)[10], and r2(crunchz)[10]

In t3 the R2 you use is an event unit and he seems rubbish.

Chaze would no doubt be a great help to me just haven't got round to them yet

The r2 event unit is reflective with your own r2's status, at least how it felt like to me. He was still the speed demon i nodded him to be.
  • Options
    Moved to Events > R2
  • Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    There's a difference between challenging and unfair/rediculous. You should be given a chance to go a couple of times before your team gets destroyed, having a full team destroy yours before you make the first move is not challenging. Same with bb8, with the FO full turn meter, just absurd.

But its beatable. It gives g12 pieces because of its higher difficulty. Just because you cant best it doesn't make it unfair.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't mind the preloaded turn meters but that should not prevent Han's Shoot First special.
  • Options
    Couldn't decide on Events>R2 sub-forum, or Feedback>Events sub-forum.

Moved to R2 for now.
  • Options
    @JaggedJ What were your characters and their levels, mods, gears ?

The one I finally got to work was...

CLS lead g12
    R2 g11
    Lando g11
    Raid Han g10
    Leia g9

Lando did nothing, Han did nothing, Leia hung around to chip away protection.

R2 died with 4 toons left. Stun seems the key.

Keep stunning Vader and TFP while CLS' counter stuns and takes out the troopers.

CLS' ability to ignore taunt also helped me take out Tarkin while the rest of my team got beaten down.
  • Options
    So he is, the power matches up.
  • Options
    Han won’t shoot first?
    No Kanan counterattack?
    No shared Phoenix abilities under Hera, again no one counters...

Am I missing something here?!?
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Chirrut (and CLS) is the MOST OVERPOWERED Rebel, use Chirrut l beat it with my g8 Chirrut and some average Rebels

PS. Vader is a JOKE in this game, l was surprised when l saw him crushing my Rebel scum, it was funny, that is impossible in a Real Fight
  • Options
    I just 1* it with cls lead, raid solo, r2, fulcrum and Ezra. I know you don't have cls but if you have fulcrum she just may help you out. Out of those guys, she was my last one standing and finished off the last 3 or 4 chars by herself. No zeta on her either. It was a pain and probably strictly rng but a win is a win. It felt like I at least had a chance on this one. I didn't even get a shot off for the bb8 mythic. I don't know stat for stat. For each of my chars by memory but they are gear 11 or higher and have my fastest speed mods on them except Ezra. Hope that info helps, good luck and keep trying. I heard for bb8 it took many people with great chars many many tries to get the rng to beat it.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Try speed mods maybe or a different Rebel team. K2 with Jyn and Wiggs.

Phoenix with Chopper and R2 would be brutal
  • Options
    Vader is applying daze with his repeated force crushes
  • Options
    I'm on swgoh.gg as haysswa if you want to compare mods and stuff. To get an idea of what you could change around. Again good luck and keep trying and may rngesus smile upon you
  • Options
    Chirrut is probably the way for me to go to beat it.

Point of this thread was Vader force crush having no cool down being brutal.

@ElleMadara was good a joke, I laughed out loud the first round, never seen my rebels die so quickly.
  • Options
    Mythic Events are fine, l like some challenge (cof cof easy GW cof cof), you need to think a little, Chirrut is SO OVERPOWERED, he saved my whole team with his 100000000 Healing Over Time effects.
    I used... Old Ben Lead (g9), Lando g11, Han g11, R2 g11, and Chirrut g8 (all at 7*), it was super easy when l used "As the Force Wills", it was a piece of cake with Chirrut, use your brain, think on some strategy, don't brag everytime you fail, you are not losing much (a couple of TERRIBLE Mods and some Credits).
    PS. IT WOULD BE cool if Vader were this Strong, it was fun to see him dealing with the Rebel scum as he should do always, it is a shame that he sucks in the real Game.
  • Options
    If you have fulcrum use her, I just 1* it. Cls lead, raid solo, r2, fulcrum and Ezra. No zeta on her and she was my last char standing finishing off the last 3 or 4 chars. She loses debuffs and gains health/protection plus counters really surprised me. Rngesus was probably on my side but I'll take win. Good luck and keep trying
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    JediJim wrote: »
    Chirrut is probably the way for me to go to beat it.

Point of this thread was Vader force crush having no cool down being brutal.

@ElleMadara was good a joke, I laughed out loud the first round, never seen my rebels die so quickly.

I used Old Ben g9, Raid Han g11, Lando g11, R2 g11 and Chirrut g8 (all at 7*), Chirrut was the MVP, have patience you will beat it in the meantime.

PS. VADER SUCKS IN THIS GAME
  • Options
    Really surprised she lasted is what I meant lol. thought I was done for actually
  • Options
    Yeah wasn't a challenge at all for R1(-Baze+R2)
  • Options
    think if the removed the daze from vader the event might be more possible to beat... or if you can just keep it even with the enemy not having 100% right away with 900 speed. one or the other not both
  • Options
    Preloaded TM isn’t a challenge, it’s an unnecessary frustration, especially when they beefed the empire toons, too. They had an excuse with BB-8, to stall the expose train. But, there’s really no reason here. For the record, I beat it first attempt, and I still find the preloaded TM superfluously annoying and inflammatory.
  • Options
    Yeah, the daze add on is ridiculous
  • Options
    I'm wondering if was on purpose or an oops
  • Options
    Preview for when Vader's force crush gets a zeta update.
  • Options
    Hera needs her Zeta to Cleanse Ezra. My shared abilites with Hera leader worked fine. Kanan definitely was counter attacking, but that daze is ridiculous.
  • Options
    I don’t think it was an opps...
    Besides that R2 ignores the stun from hans unique-WAI?