Your not a nut if it is true...
  • Options
    Your not a nut if it is true...

But it's not.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    didn't make my GW last week, must be because I haven't praised EA/CG enough :(
    I'm sorry now please continue my streak company of awesomeness!
    Post edited by Hozilla on
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I was participating in another discussion, but clicking on it in my notifications brings me here, why???
  • Options
    This account-locked RNG makes so much sense....

With the things i consistently see, either the numbers are lying BIG TIME, or I'm cursed by the gods of luck, or I'm doomed with a bad seed number that will almost never be in my favor.
  • HDShizz
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I haven't been able to complete a GC ever. Period. BEFORE the update, I would at least get to the last few battles... After it, I complete 4-5, maybe even 6 battles before my toons are dominated. It's Sad really that they did whatever they did to it. It ruined the fun factor. Thank God I haven't, and don't plan on spending any cash on this game. Seems to me that they're killingeveryone.
  • Options
    For me the GW is random. Sometimes I finish it sometimes I don't. I've tried the different strategies with the Arena Squad points or using low level characters as cannon fodder and didn't see a difference. I know it's frustrating sometimes but still fun.
  • Steelpenguin79
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You beat it once and then it's twice as hard! Which would be fine if the rewards were twice as good but they are not! They are the same! What the world?
  • Options
    Apparently GW toughness is based on your arena power or something like that. I'm not sure but I'm going to take out my 7* toons from arena for a few days for 5/6* with less power and I'll see if it makes GW easier. But apparently it's based on your arena power from your last win
  • Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Apparently GW toughness is based on your arena power or something like that. I'm not sure but I'm going to take out my 7* toons from arena for a few days for 5/6* with less power and I'll see if it makes GW easier. But apparently it's based on your arena power from your last win

Cool man. Message and let me know how it works out for you please. I stay top 5 in my arena and have won only 1 GW in 15 days now....
    FTB
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So uh, this is what GW looks like on a 3 week old shard... the whole thing was pretty much like this, with the occasional team maybe actually around my power
    Max top arena players on this shard are just hitting the mid 50's, I'm 52 having done all daily missions and 3 crystal energy refreshes a day
    u9r67mh.png

Me
    aCHnxuB.png

voJjspy.png

hGweZXQ.png

h6AILey.png

Took a long time and a bunch of cheesy tactics and trial/error with the AI, but I somehow made it
    PMmbNih.png

RTTcMu3.png

Every team is higher levels etc. than anyone on my shard...
  • Options
    Oh wait, I don't have to read anything. Move along. :)
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Truer words have never been spoken. You know there's only one thing you have to do in life and that's die.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • g0merPieL
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'll take the posts complaining about GW over the posts complaining about complaining about GW. Just saying. :)

But yes, enough is enough. In many ways. This game isn't supposed to let everyone automatically win every single round whether it's GW, Arena, even challenges when you're still leveling up. The solution is not to come to the forums and post the obstacle. The solution is to level up or gear up until strong enough to get past it.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    g0merPieL wrote: »
    I'll take the posts complaining about GW over the posts complaining about complaining about GW. Just saying. :)

But yes, enough is enough. In many ways. This game isn't supposed to let everyone automatically win every single round whether it's GW, Arena, even challenges when you're still leveling up. The solution is not to come to the forums and post the obstacle. The solution is to level up or gear up until strong enough to get past it.

Your mileage may vary. Everyone's experience is not the same.

I'm max level with maxed geared toons. Still I can't complete GW on many, many days.

I know there seems to be too many posts about GW and people are tired of seeing them all the time.
    I get it. But don't dismiss the difficulties that a group of people are facing.
  • Options
    @Reyia
    Do you have a decent B team yet to throw in at some enemy specials? This certainly helps you pass a few levels. I can't finish it with my main squad in 1 go. Still have to throw in 1 or 2 teams on a daily base that simply kill a few and die :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I've never had one issue with the galactic war! I am still finding it embarrassingly easy and I am level 64. None of the opponents are any good. Today I only fought 1 purple geared consular who was only a 2* anyway. I want it to be harder again!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @CronozNL I have a decent B and C team. But when u get to face 10-12 all level 70 7* maxed geared teams which include Rey, FOTP, Leia, GS it becomes nearly impossible to complete.
  • Knightmare1985
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »

I'm max level with maxed geared toons. Still I can't complete GW on many, many days.

I know there seems to be too many posts about GW and people are tired of seeing them all the time.

I'm F2P and have been facing laughable GW teams until yesterday, lvl 70 7* gear VIII teams from node 4+.

2 days I've faced this and it was tough don't get me wrong, but I still managed to complete it with the same 5 toons(luckily because I only have 5 7* toons lol) Phasma(L), Sid, Lumi, JC, Daka.

I think it's high time skill and patience accounted for something in this game! I'm so tired of whales that have awesome squads and think somehow they have also purchased 'skill' and cry on the forums when they can't buy their way to victory. Seriously..... you have awesome toons to choose from...L2P!

Beating gw isn't something you buy, it's something you EARN!

L2P!!!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

I'm F2P and have been facing laughable GW teams until yesterday, lvl 70 7* gear VIII teams from node 4+.

2 days I've faced this and it was tough don't get me wrong, but I still managed to complete it with the same 5 toons(luckily because I only have 5 7* toons lol) Phasma(L), Sid, Lumi, JC, Daka.

I think it's high time skill and patience accounted for something in this game! I'm so tired of whales that have awesome squads and think somehow they have also purchased 'skill' and cry on the forums when they can't buy their way to victory. Seriously..... you have awesome toons to choose from...L2P!

L2P!!!

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to "L2P".
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Stop complaining about difficulty, stop labeling F2P and whales, and enjoy the game for what it is.
    If you think you can, you will. :-)
  • Options
    Mc1 wrote: »
    Stop complaining about difficulty, stop labeling F2P and whales, and enjoy the game for what it is.
    If you think you can, you will. :-)

Let the force guide you =P
  • Options

L2P!!!

I wasn't taking a personal shot there, sorry if it come off like that. P2W's sense of entitlement is just starting to sicken me on these forums.
  • Nexia87
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Post has been removed due to a violation of the EA terms of service.
  • Options
    You must have a VERY strong team if the enemy can go 235 quintillion times before you go once, and you STILL SURVIVE! What OP team is this?
  • Options

L2P!!!

I wasn't taking a personal shot there, sorry if it come off like that. P2W's sense of entitlement is just starting to sicken me on these forums.

How you got a sense of entitlement from his post is beyond me Knightmare, some people do get ridiculously difficult runs in GW most days. You coming on here and firing out a simplistic comment like L2P just makes you sound like a bit of an A hole to be honest.

• Options

L2P!!!

Not cool dude. Reyia is one of the most helpful forum members who probably complains less than any other spender I have seen on the forum.

And he/she/it wasn't even complaining here
    I'm max level with maxed geared toons. Still I can't complete GW on many, many days

This was the closest thing she did to complain if you want to call it that.

I don't complete GW most days either by the way. It is difficult, and I'm glad it will be getting slightly easier when it is changed later.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    For the last 3 weeks GW was super easy for me. I usually faced teams 10 lvl under my own up to about my lvl. I completed GW every day, sometimes even without using a single of my main chars. During this time GW was the most fun part of the game for me because I could play around with my B- and C-squad guys and try different team comps and tactics.

2 days ago everything changed. I could only do the first 3 fights with my B-squad, then I had to switch to my main team. At node 11 I faced a full lvl70 team (my highest char is 65), the last fight was 67/68 guys, overall it was pretty hard, but doable.

Yesterday, I already faced a full purple lvl65+ team at the second node. At node 7 I got this team:

S5Xqp7c.jpg

I had to retreat 3 times but still wasn't able to win without loosing a toon. I was hoping for an easier fight next but unfortunatly....:

63ePjp7.jpg

I tried a few times but couldn't make it without loosing more toons. So game over here for me:-(

I really don't understand. How can GW be that easy for weeks and then suddenly become that hard within two days?

I don't even know how it's supposed to work. Should it be easy? Hard, but barely doable? Anyhow, please EA/CG, find a way to KEEP IT MORE CONSTANT. Thx.

Ps: I hope I didn't loose the most fun part of the game permanently.

• Options

L2P!!!

Not cool dude. Reyia is one of the most helpful forum members who probably complains less than any other spender I have seen on the forum.

And he/she/it wasn't even complaining here
    I'm max level with maxed geared toons. Still I can't complete GW on many, many days

This was the closest thing she did to complain if you want to call it that.

I don't complete GW most days either by the way. It is difficult, and I'm glad it will be getting slightly easier when it is changed later.

If you had bothered to read I did post that a personal attack was not my intention.