"Hold on to what you love"

Replies

• Options
    If they add one more light side character, it will be just rain in the ocean at this point.

Agreed, dark side is in need of some serious attention. So many new villains in the new movie. I would really love the Praetorian guards.
  • Options
    Who is rose?
  • Options
    Also QOL update coming!!! Hype!!!!

When is it coming; do we know?

I agree with all you said. We know we will need both KRU and that new FOSFTP guy for something down the line. Hux?

Speaking of KRU, they should have held off on him and did a mythic event for him. It could have been insane with a Snoke finale that has the PRG for the 7* battle with RJT.

We should get more info tomorrow or in this week. A road ahead as well. And the legit ticket counter fix.

I’m personally not a fan of the wicket/talzin events. Yet, I don’t mind marquee as compared to tournies and chromium only.
    And I think we ll have a fo legendary snoke/hux??? Unlocked by any 5* res and up. I’m inclined to say snoke and his cap ship will be unlocked by res ships.

Hux and Snoke don't deserve legendary events. They turned Hux into the butt of jokes and Snoke was worthless. Frankly, I'd be happy if they didn't release any other new characters from the movie and if the devs treated the last jedi like they've treated the phantom menace
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I just re-watched the last jedi.

Rose does not say "Hold On to what you love" she said "Save what you Love"

Therefore this hint leads me to believe we are getting Holdo and Rose!
  • Options
    Also QOL update coming!!! Hype!!!!

When is it coming; do we know?

I agree with all you said. We know we will need both KRU and that new FOSFTP guy for something down the line. Hux?

Speaking of KRU, they should have held off on him and did a mythic event for him. It could have been insane with a Snoke finale that has the PRG for the 7* battle with RJT.

We should get more info tomorrow or in this week. A road ahead as well. And the legit ticket counter fix.

I’m personally not a fan of the wicket/talzin events. Yet, I don’t mind marquee as compared to tournies and chromium only.
    And I think we ll have a fo legendary snoke/hux??? Unlocked by any 5* res and up. I’m inclined to say snoke and his cap ship will be unlocked by res ships.

Hux and Snoke don't deserve legendary events. They turned Hux into the butt of jokes and Snoke was worthless. Frankly, I'd be happy if they didn't release any other new characters from the movie and if the devs treated the last jedi like they've treated the phantom menace

Haha. You don’t want Pod racing Ani?

I don’t think BB8 deserves the legendary either but tlj toons are topical and patterns show an FO legendary unlocked by Res.
  • TVF
    36639 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Who is rose?
    (content removed)

This place brings out the worst in some of you.

Ha just kidding, it's not this place's fault, it's yours.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Snoke will be legendary - of course he will be.

He was the more trained/powerful in the ST. e was just overconfident and failed to read the mind correctly a small error on his part does not play down how powerful a being he was.
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »

He was the more trained/powerful in the ST. e was just overconfident and failed to read the mind correctly a small error on his part does not play down how powerful a being he was.

Yeah he showed some serious force powers, mopping Hux around the floor from a different ship, using force lightning on Kylo, and lifting and torturing Rey. He could have a pretty awesome kit. Maybe even some mind bridge special where he makes two characters share their uniques.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Yeah he showed some serious force powers, mopping Hux around the floor from a different ship, using force lightning on Kylo, and lifting and torturing Rey. He could have a pretty awesome kit. Maybe even some mind bridge special where he makes two characters share their uniques.

That's a nice way to implement it here. I came up with a different idea: linking an ally with an enemy and when the ally gets any buffs, the enemy gets corresponding debuffs and when the enemy gets debuffs the ally gets buffs. Or even make it completely symmetrical, making it kinda double-edged.
  • Options
    I would rather accept Podracing Ani as a Fleet Commander and Jar Jar Bunks as the new Meta before SJW Holdo or Rose.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I would rather accept Podracing Ani as a Fleet Commander and Jar Jar Bunks as the new Meta before SJW Holdo or Rose.

How is Holdo SJW? Yeah, she was said to be pansexual, but that is signified by exactly nothing in the movie.
  • Options
    FieldL wrote: »
    It’s kinda delightful to see so many people are mad because things are not going as they expected, yet there’s nothing they can do but crying with each other on forums.

Star Wars fans are killing Star Wars.

I'd say the last 2 movies are killing star wars more than the fans are.
  • Options

That's a nice way to implement it here. I came up with a different idea: linking an ally with an enemy and when the ally gets any buffs, the enemy gets corresponding debuffs and when the enemy gets debuffs the ally gets buffs. Or even make it completely symmetrical, making it kinda double-edged.

I was thinking the same thing. New buff/debuff mind link.
  • Options
    Ugh
  • Options
    I'd take Rose from Doctor Who and Titanic, over Rose from The Last Jedi.

:p

But seriously, I'd take Rose's sister in the game...I wouldn't even mind if she had a similar kit as Bodhi.

For Rose, I figure EA is going to make her a tank. Just so that we have to get her to take as many hits in the game as possible. LOL!!!!

I'd be curious if black outfit Finn is viable, we can call him Infiltration Finn.

Not a fan of his character, but I believe Hux is deserving to be in the game.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

How is Holdo SJW? Yeah, she was said to be pansexual, but that is signified by exactly nothing in the movie.

Ya, she was meant to represent the LGBTQ community but apparently they are all upset as all they got was a lady with purple hair - what were they expecting exactly in a family Disney movie? lol
  • Options

What puzzles me is that it said "Hold on" rather than "Hold On". Last time when CLS returned, "Command" and "Look" were both Capitalized. Maybe Devs forgot to capitalized it, or capitalizing didn't matter to begin with.
  • Options
    2eysKQ.jpg
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Let's be honest here, you all would've preferred Paige Tico instead, the attractive, thinner, rear end kicking bad kitten bombardier sister instead. Instead we get the pudgy kind of annoying way less attractive Disney sit-com sibling all over the place. Similar reasons why you all want Padme Amidala in the game is beyond me other than eye candy.

Hubba hubba bubble gum!

vngostarwars.jpg
  • Options

What puzzles me is that it said "Hold on" rather than "Hold On". Last time when CLS returned, "Command" and "Look" were both Capitalized. Maybe Devs forgot to capitalized it, or capitalizing didn't matter to begin with.

It makes more sense for it not to be capitalized. Command and Look represented separate words. Hold and on, if we are correct, represent one word: Holdo.

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

It makes more sense for it not to be capitalized. Command and Look represented separate words. Hold and on, if we are correct, represent one word: Holdo.

You're overthinking it IMO, if it was Holdo they would've said "Dye your hair purple" as the hint. CG isn't subtle. It's going to be Rose. I bet my left and right BB8s on it. She kept blabbing about fighting for love. Where else is love mentioned because I can sure tell nobody has any love for Holdo. Ren has a serious crush on Rey, but they're both already in the game.

3803905.jpg
  • Options
    CG? Yeah, hi. Holding for General Hux.....yup still holding.
  • Options

Cheap laughs to kick off the movie that made a key villain look like a buffoon and the FO look incompetent to the point it just isn't believable that they ascended to this dominant position with such leadership. Add in the Snoke fiasco and FO just looks like a big joke. This is the theme music they should play for all FO scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
  • Options
    It’s kinda delightful to see so many people are mad because things are not going as they expected, yet there’s nothing they can do but crying with each other on forums.

If the prequels didn’t kill Star Wars, nothing will.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Got to love it when people outright admit that their complaints are predicated on nothing more than being reactionaries... Protip: The people you think you're insulting by calling things SJW don't see SJW as an insult, SRZ.

Take a look around--there's a whoooooole lot of people who love the two new movies. Just accept it--your time is over and we live in a better future.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

3803905.jpg

• Options
    A dozen Roses for Valentine's Day
    One for each of her fans
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Rose the PETA Character of Star Wars. Or the lady with the Purple Hair. I don't like either one of them. But Rose is the worst.
  • TVF
    36639 posts Member
    Options
    If Star Wars is dead, why do people keep buying tickets?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    If Star Wars is dead, why do people keep buying tickets?

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Trust me I'm not going to buy a ticket for this next movie with Rose in it.
This discussion has been closed.