"Hold on to what you love"

Replies

• Options
    I just want to say on the likely day of her toon's announcement that Rose was one of my favorite characters in the movie and I really look forward to her in-game. She was a necessary foil to counterbalance Finn's worst instincts, and she brought a new, more world-weary perspective to a series that's usually dominated by hot-shot pilots, privileged princesses, and laser-sword Harry Potters. And in-game she has the potential to have an interesting kit. I'm thinking stun on basic, passive healing unique, and some sort of disruptive attack with bonuses against First Order. Can't wait.
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    I just want to say on the likely day of her toon's announcement that Rose was one of my favorite characters in the movie and I really look forward to her in-game. She was a necessary foil to counterbalance Finn's worst instincts, and she brought a new, more world-weary perspective to a series that's usually dominated by hot-shot pilots, privileged princesses, and laser-sword Harry Potters. And in-game she has the potential to have an interesting kit. I'm thinking stun on basic, passive healing unique, and some sort of disruptive attack with bonuses against First Order. Can't wait.

I threw in a little in my mouth reading that. Good troll post. 10/10
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    She is actually a very interesting character concept that just didn't have the best writing associated with her. She is hardly on par with Jar-Jar and I'm afraid you'll find that even he has his fans.

If you do not like Rose, that's your prerogative, but I'm sure you know you don't speak for everyone when you say "No one likes her" because there are surely some who do.

There's nothing interesting about social justice warriors, unless you're in the field of psychology.
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Dont give me revan either, he doesnt exsist in the SW universe.

Just saying, Rose at least is confirmed to exsist.

Whether or not a character is canon is irrelevant to the possibility of them being in the game

Yeah, i know, but still.

Then your point is moot.
  • Options

The highschool brainwashing has worked well I see
  • Options
    Mo_man78 wrote: »
    Anybody else notice when Disney took over they filled the movies with Asians? I haven’t seen TLJ but I’m guessing there’s a bunch. I don’t have an issue with it but it was so noticeable in TFA and R1. Disney loves them some Asians.
    Sure doesn't sound like you don't have an issue with it.
    Technically isnt a non canon character not star wars becuase they do not actually exsist within the SW universe?
    How does canon work again?
    Star Wars is complicated in that it has two official sets of canon.
    She is actually a very interesting character concept that just didn't have the best writing associated with her. She is hardly on par with Jar-Jar and I'm afraid you'll find that even he has his fans.

If you do not like Rose, that's your prerogative, but I'm sure you know you don't speak for everyone when you say "No one likes her" because there are surely some who do.
    There's nothing interesting about social justice warriors, unless you're in the field of psychology.
    Again--you think you're being clever, but no one is insulted by being called a social justice warrior. It's much preferable to being a reactionary ****.
    Sorry folks are giving you a hard time over liking a character that they don't because they can't relate for "some reason" that definitely doesn't have anything to do with race or gender, but also somehow has everything to do with her being a sop to folks who like inclusion? The cognitive dissonance there is amazing. Anyway, Rose was fine. I'm looking forward to her being added, too.

Like what you like, ignore the haters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I prefer to like what I like and ignore or laugh at the SJWs and have you just quoted a troll post thinking it's someone's real opinion?
  • Options
    This thread is off the rails.
  • Options
    that happened about 10 pages ago
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Well looks like everythings been said, and then some. Please remember to keep things civil next time. Closing thread.

op1bx2qpjhyy.gif

Post edited by RJ__Brando on
  • Options
    Rozzzzzzzzzzzzze
  • Vax
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    dude the light speed ram was the dumbest effing thing they ever did... they effed up the whole Star Wars universe with that. They NEVER did that in any book, media, game ever before. The reason was bc everyone was going to ask “Why didnt they do that to the Death Star, Death Star II, Star Killer base, or any super star destroyer, fielded by the empire or 1st order?” It did look cool... not gonna lie... but really dumb to do...
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options
    Rose right?????

Also if I’m correct, why? I mean yeah she was in the movie and all but we still don’t have a new Leia and we still don’t have a Hux. So why Rose? Someone enlighten me please
  • Options
    Speculatons on what this means for what's ahead?
    My thoughts are Rose...but I'd literally rather have a gonk droid before Rose...
This discussion has been closed.