February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    With the red emphasis on "unnatural," I'm kind of hoping for Darth Sion. Besides Nihilus, who we already have, it doesn't get much more unnatural than Sion.

(But, you know, a Palpatine rework/zeta sounds plenty likely too.)
  • Options
    Darf fader
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Even the Porgs are more important than Holdo and Rose :D
  • Options
    Personally I do not want to see anymore iterations of characters we already have until we receive some characters/reworks we really want and have been asking for a long time. Palp/vader rework would be awesome but I wouldn’t be happy with them releasing a new iteration of anakin or chancellor
  • Options
    Dagon wrote: »
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    Darth Anakin legendary event gogo start panic farm younglings.

I only know one truth... It's time for the younglings... To DIE!!!
    But seriously... a Darth Anakin legendary would be great.

Hero's journey downfall! Time to start panic farming, but whom? The useless Jedi, like Kit Fisto and Plo Koon? Separatists? Is it time to finish my Dooku so he can be gloriously beheaded? Younglings??
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    How sad that everyone is way more excited about the what's ahead then the current update news! Hahaha

If the release was Snoke, Revan or Hux then the discussion would have been very different :D

What do you think they chances are that Rose and Holdo are required for Snoke and or Hux?

Holdo is just needed for one thing, saving the resistance by sacrificing herself along with her ship ahah :D
  • Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    With the red emphasis on "unnatural," I'm kind of hoping for Darth Sion. Besides Nihilus, who we already have, it doesn't get much more unnatural than Sion.

(But, you know, a Palpatine rework/zeta sounds plenty likely too.)

That crossed my mind too, using Palpatine's exact quote for Sion would be gloriously misleading with awesome surprise at the end. Darn, should I rather panic farm Sith Trooper?
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    CorgiWolf wrote: »

Hero's journey downfall! Time to start panic farming, but whom? The useless Jedi, like Kit Fisto and Plo Koon? Separatists? Is it time to finish my Dooku so he can be gloriously beheaded? Younglings??

General Kenobi vs Dark Side Anakin :D
  • Options
    So much for grievous and padme. Close 2nds to Revan in most polls
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options

Requiring 7* GK would be really a kick in the balls for a lot of players...
  • Options
    Rework!!!
  • Options
    My guess:

Power of the Dark Side Zeta:

If an enemy is defeated with Power of the Dark Side, Emperor Palpatine is granted Unnatural, a unique buff that resets the cooldown of Power of the Dark Side and grants Palpatine 100 percent health if defeated.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options

Requiring 7* GK would be really a kick in the balls for a lot of players...

True
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Still, Zeta Holdo gives a lot of speed.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Emperor Zeta that gives him a revive under certain circumstances, like Fett?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Check out the Game changers vids on revan. He’s coming just not any time soon
  • Options
    Since unnatural is highlighted, I personally think it’s plagueis, does palpatine have any unnatural abilities?
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    FieldL wrote: »
    Since unnatural is highlighted, I personally think it’s plagueis, does palpatine have any unnatural abilities?

Unnatural Abilites are related to Plagueis like I explained in the other comment :)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Which abilities in this game are natural? Lol
  • Options
    I interpret "unnatural abilities" to = zetas. New zetas for Vader/EP
  • Options

Plagueis would be weird, since we have never actually seen him. If we focus on the "unnatural" part, I would guess Sion. If we take the whole quote, it points to the rework/boost. Could be both, just like we got a slightly modified quote pointing to both Rose and Holdo.
  • Options
    Go for Papa Palpatine!
  • Options
    The quote was about the ability to create life and conquer death. Hint could be a twofer, just like the Rose and Holdo one. So maybe Palpatine is the conquer death part and Vader or Anakin as the product of life being created.
  • Options
    Does anyone have any ideas on why unnatural was emphasized and in red?
  • Options
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    Would rather have Revan

Many of us agree with you friend.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Vader (not yet masked)
  • Options
    So much for grievous and padme. Close 2nds to Revan in most polls

I'm waiting for Padme since the beginning of the game but now i am not even sure she will ever come.
  • Options
    He says that quote in episode 3 so would that not be Darth sidious?
  • Options
    Pretty sure we're guaranteed an EP zeta here. If Holdo goes in the JTR linup in META and dumps NS like I think it might - DS users will be chomping at the bit by the middle end of Feb - a new DS toon with META potential might be good for business.... *le sigh*
    #AcolyteShootsTwice