February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    Dooku should be a part of it, his execution was a defining moment in Anakin's descent. Although I am not sure whether as an enemy or as a player character in a switched-sides encounter. He could be required to survive until Ani charges up his execution.
  • Options
    Nute gomery too, got assassinated by presuit vador before gk fight
  • Options
    I'll take what the game changers say with a grain of salt. Their job is to tow whatever line the advertising department wants them to, and get released the second they have their own opinion. But I really hope they're right about palpatine zeta. I've been debating where to put this current zeta, and it would be awesome to save it for my favorite star wars character...
  • Nose
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they're reworks and not another version of the same toon. There are too many good toons out there that haven't been created yet.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Palp zeta. Throw your crazy theories out the window, this is foreshadowing a palp zeta.
  • Sayonara15
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Sayonara15 wrote: »
    Vader is getting reworked, they showed it in R2s mythic event. Here it is, or part of it at least

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjrHbOmNiRg

AOE inflicts daze, DV gets crazy defence after he goes below 100% health.

Also the aoe appears to have no cooldowns but I have seen other pve units with no cooldowns when they should have.

And they showed Grievous' rework in the AAT raid :wink:

Bet you wouldn’t bet against it.

It’s happening lol get on board you sissy XD

Also just want to point out I commented the same thing before the teaser

Goddammit I told these forums what’s happening twice and no one even notices lmao
  • Options
    Are we getting more bounty hunters soon?
  • Options
    You can have your bounty hunters as soon as yoda and mace are the beasts they should be. One step at a time.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the prequels, seriously. Would love padma, jarjar, more clones, etc. More separatists.
  • Options
    What if we get a lightsaber added to Emperor Palpatine making him like he was at the duel with Yoda at the senate.
  • Hoenur
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    They will probably release the calendar without any of the interesting information, and then a day or two before the interesting stuff happens they will tell us.
    On another note, shouldn't May be the big month for changes?
  • Options
    Palpatine fighting with a lightsaber was the worst, weirdest and most awkward scene for me in the whole trilogy. :D
  • Options
    If they made dark side Anakin, they'd should name him "Master Skywalker" after that one youngling who called him master when no one else did.

No, they should call him Lord Vader or something. There's no "Dark Side Anakin". There's Anakin, or Vader. He is Vader after Mace Windu's death. Lord Vader (Episode III) or Lord Vader (Unmasked) could be names for him if we did get a pre suit Vader
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Palpatine fighting with a lightsaber was the worst, weirdest and most awkward scene for me in the whole trilogy. :D

It was the horrible hissing the whole time... i mean what was that all about? Yhh we get he's a bad man and all....
  • Options
    Old Player : Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Revan the badass?

New Player : No

Old Player : I thought not, its not a stories the CG would tell you.
    Its a LEGEND stories.
    Darth Revan was so cool that he has like everyone in the forum wanting him in the game.
    The fanbase is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be "unnatural"

New player : What happen to him?

Old Player : He became so much wanted... The only thing he was afraid was losing his request wich eventually, of course, he did.
    Unfortunatly he was murderer by the CG wich they've been sending letter to youtuber announcing he would'nt make it to the game.
    Such ironic, a character so much loved that he could'nt be made into the game...

New player : Is it possible to make him into the game?

Old player : Not in Frebuary

@turgeon2000 that was awesome

• Options
    JediBrit91 wrote: »
    If they made dark side Anakin, they'd should name him "Master Skywalker" after that one youngling who called him master when no one else did.

No, they should call him Lord Vader or something. There's no "Dark Side Anakin". There's Anakin, or Vader. He is Vader after Mace Windu's death. Lord Vader (Episode III) or Lord Vader (Unmasked) could be names for him if we did get a pre suit Vader

Was that actually used in the prequels? I know moff jerjerrod called him Lord Vader in 6
  • Options
    He was called Darth Vader in ep.3, not Lord
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Palp deserves a solid zeta and Vader needs a rework and a unique. If both of these were to happen, it would be fantastic
  • Options
    I heard things. About new Zetas for EP and Vader that synergies with each other. :) So no new character. At least non of the speculated.

And some other stuff.
    But we hear many things these days...

I must have heard the same thing you did. If its true, people will be very happy.
  • Options
    Chancellor (hope so )

• Options
    I heard things. About new Zetas for EP and Vader that synergies with each other. :) So no new character. At least non of the speculated.

And some other stuff.
    But we hear many things these days...

I must have heard the same thing you did. If its true, people will be very happy.

Well, I was hoping for Sion but this is neat too.
  • turgeon2000
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Old Player : Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Revan the badass?

New Player : No

Old Player : I thought not, its not a stories the CG would tell you.
    Its a LEGEND stories.
    Darth Revan was so cool that he has like everyone in the forum wanting him in the game.
    The fanbase is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be "unnatural"

New player : What happen to him?

Old Player : He became so much wanted... The only thing he was afraid was losing his request wich eventually, of course, he did.
    Unfortunatly he was murderer by the CG wich they've been sending letter to youtuber announcing he would'nt make it to the game.
    Such ironic, a character so much loved that he could'nt be made into the game...

New player : Is it possible to make him into the game?

Old player : Not in Frebuary

@turgeon2000 that was awesome

Old player : Did you ever hear the tragedy of Jango Fett the bounty hunter ?

New player : No

(Repeating)

Old player : Did you ever hear the tragedy of Clone Helmet?

New player : ... :neutral:

• Options

In TCW the sabrefight between Sidius vs. Maul and Savage was really good, imo.
  • Options
    I think that the dark side anakin should be called Anakin skywalker (darth anakin) or Anikin skywalker (Dark side).
    and chancellor palpy would be Chancellor Sheev Palpateen, or just Chancellor Palpateen.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Dan @CG_Conduit23 @CG_RyDiggs @CG_JohnSalera what is the issue with the difference in number of shards for rose and holdo from account to account, I know I am not going to be helped in answers HQ and a bunch of players are coming forth with the same issue on the thread I posted. Many feel they are being treated unfairly and not being listened to by being directed the Answers HQ. There is part of the website that actually says “this is where players come to help and answer questions for other players,” but we do not want to help one another we want actual help from the development team. MANY ARE EXPERIENCING THIS
  • Options
    EPEKKA wrote: »
    I think that the dark side anakin should be called Anakin skywalker (darth anakin) or Anikin skywalker (Dark side).
    and chancellor palpy would be Chancellor Sheev Palpateen, or just Chancellor Palpateen.

He was Darth Vader by then. Not saying this character will come, but it should be named something like "Darth Vader (Knightfall)" or "Darth Vader (Episode III)". And it's Palpatine, not Palpateen ._.
  • Options
    Brace yourself Anakin (Darkside Training) is coming.
  • Options
    EPEKKA wrote: »
    They should give us "Sheev" and he should be in street clothes. Jeans and a T-shirt and he should wreck ship.

What kind of name is Sheev
  • Options
    New character Sheev "The Senate" Palpatine confirmed