February Events [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I agree. Do you think its too soon to start a thread about November and the next anniversary? I mean, it is the internet after all.
  • Options
    rus_swgoh wrote: »
    Can we expect today's update of events calendar?
    @CG_Kozispoon

Not today.
    But we should see that brand spanking new list bright and early tomorrow.
    Game on, New Zealand!

Will it be just the events calendar or will it include any February update information which people are chomping at the bit for?
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    I agree. Do you think its too soon to start a thread about November and the next anniversary? I mean, it is the internet after all.

Triple drops for sure lol I’m just kind of excited for feb. hoping that the maybe rework/bolstering of palp (Vader too!) isn’t just a flash in the pan or a counter to a current meta. I want some ds sustainability
  • Options
    SHOCKING NEWS!! Login char for February have been revealed:
    hsb-mop-2016-the-real-valkorion-03.png
    U are welcome :sunglasses:
  • Options
    That would be nice. New characters that are actually important to the story, not side charaters *cough* rose, enforcer, cup *cough*
  • Options
    Actually, I wouldn’t mind some generic toons. Give me a scout trooper, give me tie defender pilot etc. place them in gw/arena/cantina stores.
    (I think if the new ewoks were placed there, people would have used them more)
  • Options
    If the ewoks were usable somewhere else besides ATST take down, people would use them more. I agree scout trooper would be better than cup. we could take a dozen or so characters and replace them with better charaters, imho. I honestly wouldn't mind if they reskinned CUP as scout trooper, just to name one.
  • Options
    Please be Dooku
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    SHOCKING NEWS!! Login char for February have been revealed:
    hsb-mop-2016-the-real-valkorion-03.png
    U are welcome :sunglasses:

I would be happy :)
  • Options
    For all the noise about Revan, I would prefer a BH rework with Jango + a new bounty hunter or two. (Aurra Sing?) A zeta for Palp or GG would also be a good way to beef up the dark side.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    For all the noise about Revan, I would prefer a BH rework with Jango + a new bounty hunter or two. (Aurra Sing?) A zeta for Palp or GG would also be a good way to beef up the dark side.

The Seps got to you too!
  • Options
    Actually, I wouldn’t mind some generic toons. Give me a scout trooper, give me tie defender pilot etc. place them in gw/arena/cantina stores.
    tie defender pilot + tie defender, tie bomber pilot + tie bomber, tie interceptor pilot + tie interceptor, a-wing pilot + a-wing, y-wing pilot + y-wing, b-wing pilot + b-wing, .... would give a lot new chars with new ships as well.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    tie defender pilot + tie defender, tie bomber pilot + tie bomber, tie interceptor pilot + tie interceptor, a-wing pilot + a-wing, y-wing pilot + y-wing, b-wing pilot + b-wing, .... would give a lot new chars with new ships as well.

Totally with it. Minus rebels lol give pilots synergy with tarkin. I see tie defender (ship) ignoring taunt. Antie bomber a really good Empire tank ship.
  • Options
    He'd have the wrong tags... Probably would count as a rebel too...
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Not today.
    Game on, New Zealand!

@CG_Kozispoon Ok it's bright and early, talk to us.
  • Options
    soon - Tomorrow - now?
    I'm lost in the time shifts ... Which tomorrow morning is meant? I thought I had read this yesterday ...
    My timeline of the chat goes through the 30th for the second time ...
  • Options
    "Should"
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Not today.
    Game on, New Zealand!

@CG_Kozispoon Ok it's bright and early, talk to us.

I'd expect it at 2:00 EST. Typically their first roll outs during the day come at this time.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Sumbu wrote: »
    soon - Tomorrow - now?
    I'm lost in the time shifts ... Which tomorrow morning is meant? I thought I had read this yesterday ...

It’s 8:30am there. She probably didn’t mean quite *that* bright and early.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Not today.
    Game on, New Zealand!

CG_Kozispoon Ok it's bright and early, talk to us.

Probably best to wait for her to be awake, and maybe in the office.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    soon - Tomorrow - now?

Yup. They probably just got through a morning meeting, and haven't even gotten a cup of coffee yet. Id expect it any time in the next couple hours.
  • Options
    Sometimes I wish I had set my phone's time to New Zealand time when I created my account.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    soon - Tomorrow - now?

Yup. They probably just got through a morning meeting, and haven't even gotten a cup of coffee yet. Id expect it any time in the next couple hours.

Who’s sitting through a morning meeting WITHOUT their first cup of coffee?
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Hmm hoping for sith as well so maybe vader or sith assassin/trooper who have become pretty vital to sith teams

Could be Dooku/Ventress indicating both separatist and Sith. I really hope if it is a sith rework then they finally give Ventress the sith faction tag.

She was never a sith why should she get a sith tag ?

Wasn't she a sith apprentice to dooku?? Been awhile since I watched clone wars but I thought she was sith in that. If Savage is, she should be too no?

Yes. Asaaj was a sith apprentice. She should have the tag. Much like there should be nightbrothers and talzine's leader should affect them. And Maul leader should work for nightsisters.

Only 2 there are a master (Palpatine) and an apprentice (Dooku).

The reason Maul (master) and Savage (apprentce) existed at the same time was that Maul was a Sith and declared that he was one. Which is one of the reasons Palpatine attacked them.

Asajj was never a Sith since she was third in line she was just just a dark jedi or assasin for Dooku. She could only become a Sith if Palpatine was killed.
  • Options
    Lrneub68t wrote: »
    soon - Tomorrow - now?

Who’s sitting through a morning meeting WITHOUT their first cup of coffee?

Nobody. In fact I'm 3-4 cups deep before getting to work which is why I could sit through a meeting without needing a fix.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Kozi Special UPDATE:
    (24 hour cooldown)
    Provide update.

Kozi Unique DELAY:
    Whenever a forum member asks when an update is coming, reset UPDATE cooldown to 24 hours.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    soon - Tomorrow - now?

Morning coffee is importanter.
  • Options
    Hmm hoping for sith as well so maybe vader or sith assassin/trooper who have become pretty vital to sith teams

Could be Dooku/Ventress indicating both separatist and Sith. I really hope if it is a sith rework then they finally give Ventress the sith faction tag.

ventress isnt sith... not ingame.
  • Options

That's why I'm saying she needs the sith faction tag. She was sith in the Clone Wars
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options

That's why I'm saying she needs the sith faction tag. She was sith in the Clone Wars

Was she? Sh was dookus assassin