Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »
    Rojas wrote: »
    I guess for some people (ahem) @CG_Kozispoon , the meaning of "Bright and Early" means just before noon.

It's that laid back west coast thing... I always assume bright an early was before 9am at least

It totally is a West Coast thing.... Being in the Midwest, I never understand that mentality.
    @ksomm5

The sun goes down later on the west coast thanks to the flat ocean not blocking it out and instead reflecting it. It means the days last longer so getting an early start on the day isn't as important as it is here in the midwest.

Personally I'm from Wisconsin, which has a lot of agriculture based productivity (farming), so bright and early means at the crack of dawn. Not a common time to get up for most these days.
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I think the solution is to move CG HQ from Cali to Halifax so that they're 1 hour AHEAD of the time zone that moves the world. That's US EST for those who don't know. :smile:
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon is active for the day! 17 min ago. Let's hope she's got her coffee and ready to give us a Feb update!

tenor.gif?itemid=5544097

But I digress- teams rolling in for the day and events will be updated at 11am PST.

There is a legend that you will bring balance to the for....ums....
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    SHOCKING NEWS!! Login char for February have been revealed:
    hsb-mop-2016-the-real-valkorion-03.png
    U are welcome :sunglasses:

Who is this?

Emperor of the infinite Sith Empire. He was the emperor of the hidden sith empire that revan found. That pic is of his later body. He lived for around 1500 years and influenced events in ways no one could see... Cause he worked for the real long game. He was the first emperor.

Also... He dominated Revan and Malek easily. And Revan more than once.

Awesome. Thanks for the answer.
  • Options
    He currently inhabits my Bounty Hunter body in SWTOR as I work through the weird story missions :)
  • Options
    They could introduce darth bane.
  • Options
    KRU and SFFOTP
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    Rojas wrote: »
    I guess for some people (ahem) @CG_Kozispoon , the meaning of "Bright and Early" means just before noon.

It's that laid back west coast thing... I always assume bright an early was before 9am at least

It totally is a West Coast thing.... Being in the Midwest, I never understand that mentality.
    @ksomm5

The sun goes down later on the west coast thanks to the flat ocean not blocking it out and instead reflecting it. It means the days last longer so getting an early start on the day isn't as important as it is here in the midwest.

Personally I'm from Wisconsin, which has a lot of agriculture based productivity (farming), so bright and early means at the crack of dawn. Not a common time to get up for most these days.

Wisco here too! Appleton. Small world.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Well this thread’s been mucked up with all the merging.
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Hmm hoping for sith as well so maybe vader or sith assassin/trooper who have become pretty vital to sith teams

Could be Dooku/Ventress indicating both separatist and Sith. I really hope if it is a sith rework then they finally give Ventress the sith faction tag.

Ventress would not indicate sith. We have been over this a thousand times and received developer confirmation that Ventress is not a sith and will never receive a sith tag.
  • Options
    10 mins. I'm curious how much delay we got ;)
  • Options
    "Soon" ....!
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    DarthKitty wrote: »
    KRU and SFFOTP

Haha no

• Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    yaklan42 wrote: »
    Hmm hoping for sith as well so maybe vader or sith assassin/trooper who have become pretty vital to sith teams

Could be Dooku/Ventress indicating both separatist and Sith. I really hope if it is a sith rework then they finally give Ventress the sith faction tag.

She was never a sith why should she get a sith tag ?

She was as much of a sith as Savage. I say give her the tag and add bounty hunter while you're at it.

Incorrect! Sorry, the nerd is strong in this one.

Exhibit A: Ventress was not a Sith - she was a disciple (assassin and spy) of Count Dooku during the Clone Wars, claiming to be Sith from her practices and teaches of the Dark Side as shown in the first animated Clone Wars show (Tartakovski, not CN/Disney), but this only counts on a religious standing, not a hereditary or indoctrinated one, such as Dooku being recruited by Sidious and "hereditarily" being passed down through the Rule of Two.

Exhibit B: Savage was the "official" apprentice of Darth Maul after he resurfaced from exile. No longer Sidious's apprentice, having been replaced by Count Dooku as the current formal Sith Lord under Sidious as the apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith. Savage's official apprenticeship was confirmed by Maul when confronting Sidious in the animated Clone Wars show (CN/Disney's version, not Tartakovsky's) and declaring himself a rival of Sidious for the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith.

Conclusion: Darth Sidious as Dark Lord had Count Dooku as his Sith Lord apprentice, who trained Ventress and Greivous as disciples in the Clone War. Darth Maul had Savage as his formal apprentice as a Sith practitioner, by default labeling him a rival against Sidious as to who was truly the pair of Sith under the Rule of Two.

@SharkMilkk got it the closest.

EDIT: That being said, I could totally see Ventress being labeled as a bounty hunter during her time on a leave of absence near the end of the Clone Wars, reference to when she and Ahsoka teamed up here and there in the CN/Disney animated Clone Wars show. And, when she first started pursuing Savage's bounty when he came up on a holonet wanted list in some backwater cantina.

I will say, based on TCW only, the Rule of Two seems more like guidelines then any actual rule.
    Lets face it - up until the point where Sid forced Dukes - Dukes plan was to kill Sid (at some point - as is their way), take his place, and Assajj was clearly angled to be his apprentice.

So all that aside - my understanding is we have the version of assajj after that point - when she returns to the Nightisters. With the way this is going we could easily get a Bounty Hunter Assajj as well. I do think if we got an early TCW Assajj she'd count as Sith at that point - but I don't think you could really make enough distinction between now Assajj and Dukes trainee Assajj to warrant it. Or, make current assajj wear her hood thing and make the current model the sith version... IDK.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    The wait is over. Go get your peep on!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Sith assasin ... it's up
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon. Finally. Its 30 of january xD
  • Options
    Meh
  • Options
    stoked. i'm working on sass now, so it will free up some guild currency to farm SFTP
  • Options
    Shard Shop currency - confirmed.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    SA not ST! Noooooooooooooooooooo *shaking fist* (I don't really care, just that I have SA finished, not ST, clearly.)
  • Options
    SAss is okayish, but SiT would have been way better. I hope they have some other sith stuff incoming as well, cause this definitely isnt a reasonable nihilus birthday celebration so far.
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    yaklan42 wrote: »

She was never a sith why should she get a sith tag ?

She was as much of a sith as Savage. I say give her the tag and add bounty hunter while you're at it.

Incorrect! Sorry, the nerd is strong in this one.

Exhibit A: Ventress was not a Sith - she was a disciple (assassin and spy) of Count Dooku during the Clone Wars, claiming to be Sith from her practices and teaches of the Dark Side as shown in the first animated Clone Wars show (Tartakovski, not CN/Disney), but this only counts on a religious standing, not a hereditary or indoctrinated one, such as Dooku being recruited by Sidious and "hereditarily" being passed down through the Rule of Two.

Exhibit B: Savage was the "official" apprentice of Darth Maul after he resurfaced from exile. No longer Sidious's apprentice, having been replaced by Count Dooku as the current formal Sith Lord under Sidious as the apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith. Savage's official apprenticeship was confirmed by Maul when confronting Sidious in the animated Clone Wars show (CN/Disney's version, not Tartakovsky's) and declaring himself a rival of Sidious for the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith.

Conclusion: Darth Sidious as Dark Lord had Count Dooku as his Sith Lord apprentice, who trained Ventress and Greivous as disciples in the Clone War. Darth Maul had Savage as his formal apprentice as a Sith practitioner, by default labeling him a rival against Sidious as to who was truly the pair of Sith under the Rule of Two.

@SharkMilkk got it the closest.

EDIT: That being said, I could totally see Ventress being labeled as a bounty hunter during her time on a leave of absence near the end of the Clone Wars, reference to when she and Ahsoka teamed up here and there in the CN/Disney animated Clone Wars show. And, when she first started pursuing Savage's bounty when he came up on a holonet wanted list in some backwater cantina.

I will say, based on TCW only, the Rule of Two seems more like guidelines then any actual rule.
    Lets face it - up until the point where Sid forced Dukes - Dukes plan was to kill Sid (at some point - as is their way), take his place, and Assajj was clearly angled to be his apprentice.

So all that aside - my understanding is we have the version of assajj after that point - when she returns to the Nightisters. With the way this is going we could easily get a Bounty Hunter Assajj as well. I do think if we got an early TCW Assajj she'd count as Sith at that point - but I don't think you could really make enough distinction between now Assajj and Dukes trainee Assajj to warrant it. Or, make current assajj wear her hood thing and make the current model the sith version... IDK.

R2 gets every tag he ever was even though he was no longer a rebel. So assaj should be sith (trained as a sith - sith) and bounty Hunter. It would definitely make the game better for dark side. Which means it won't happen.

She was only an assassin, she wasn't a sith. She was used by Dooku
  • DarthRevanTheWise
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi,

I'm surprised by the pace of Territory Battles. For February we get only 1 TB ! (Well... 2 if we count the one that is both in February & March). That's so little... and i don't understand why !

At the beginning we were supposed to get 4 per months (with the 24-hour per phase, I think it should have been 6 with 12-hour per phase?)
    But with TW we get only 3 in general. I like TW, but I don't see why I prevent us from having 4 TBs as planned...

TB doesn't take that long to do... and that as I'm the officer responsible for coordinating TB in a 100 million very active Guild. Coordinating takes a lot of time, but doing the missions, and deployment is very fast to do.
    Hence I really don't see why we couldn't have 4 TBs per month as planned. It's not an issue to have TB every week, even if it's at the same time than TW. Different mode

Thanks for your help n
  • Options
    From a rewards and entertainment factor I prefer TB's over TW's. TW's are a day long of stress and waiting and for a Tie just for do-do rewards
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    And trained by a sith, as a sith, utilizing the dark side and her sith training as an assassin. Simple.
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm surprised by the pace of Territory Battles. For February we get only 1 TB ! (Well... 2 if we count the one that is both in February & March). That's so little... and i don't understand why !

At the beginning we were supposed to get 4 per months (with the 24-hour per phase, I think it should have been 6 with 12-hour per phase?)
    But with TW we get only 3 in general. I like TW, but I don't see why I prevent us from having 4 TBs as planned...

TB doesn't take that long to do... and that as I'm the officer responsible for coordinating TB in a 100 million very active Guild. Coordinating takes a lot of time, but doing the missions, and deployment is very fast to do.
    Hence I really don't see why we couldn't have 4 TBs per month as planned. It's not an issue to have TB every week, even if it's at the same time than TW. Different mode

Thanks for your help n
    According to the calendar, there are 2 TBs. One LS and one DS.
  • Options
    My guild can't even muster enough players to launch a TW. It feels like smaller guilds are being punished twice with the reduced TB rate.
  • Options
    Would be great if they stopped the back to back TWs and had the TBs start sooner. TW has already lost its luster.