February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Tonight tonight! Surely!

Kozi says it'll be around 11 am PST.

That’s just the February calendar, not the Road Ahead post.
  • Options
    The Hero Downfall Jourmey speculation sounds quite like wishful thinking to me. The end result of this speculated journey should be Darth Vader himself, who we already have.

CG Kozi hinted at a Palp/Vader rework.
    Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    "Raven", "Plagieus", "Palpateen", "Rouge One". I don't know whether to laugh or worry about future generations.

Anyway, if they introduce Pre-Suit Darth Vader, they need to give him something else apart from the hood. In the old Ep.III videogame, we had an alternative ending and skin for Darth Vader. Both had the classic red lightsaber.
    https://youtu.be/_-rP5iqx6T8
    Still, I'm not supporting the idea of having another Vader/Anakin.
    Mark my words, Emperor Palpatine, Vader then BHs.

"Consider them marked" Maybe pink suit vader though?
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    The Hero Downfall Jourmey speculation sounds quite like wishful thinking to me. The end result of this speculated journey should be Darth Vader himself, who we already have.

CG Kozi hinted at a Palp/Vader rework.
    Looking forward to it.

Don't know why last month there was an explosion of all these theories. Occum's Razor. Fewest added variables is likely correct. Palpatine said it to anakin. So most likely palpatine or vader.
  • Options
    I'll be happy if we can all just settle on one spelling of "Plagueiaieus".
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Side question, how many characters are in the game right now?

Really? I wanted to double check my count of 141 total characters.
  • Options
    The Star Forge and other Old Republic planets appear on the map of the known galaxy in the Disney Star Wars TFA visual dictionary. My guess is Disney will introduce some elements of Old Republic into the mainstream. Some planets had their names changed as well. Korriban was changed to Moribahn so it did not sound like Coruscant.
  • Options
    Based on the movie quote and what was being talked about, Palpatine is getting a Hera like resurrection ability to bring Dark side res in line with LS.
  • Options
    I think we will see Darth Malak.
  • Options
    I've been panic farming Anakin since I saw the looking ahead quote, lol.
  • Options
    Good call farming anakin
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Are we talkung "yes dear I'll take the garbage out" type soon or "ship hardware coming" type soon?

How long is a piece of string again?

Twice as long as it is from one end to the middle
  • Options
    Episode 3 Vader, OG Vader and Palpatine reworks, and Phase 2 clones. Maybe Padme thrown in as a character for Vader's event.
  • Options
    its Plageuis. a throw back to the Nihilus event from last year
  • Options
    Gryf wrote: »
    Palp deserves a solid zeta and Vader needs a rework and a unique. If both of these were to happen, it would be fantastic

Here’s what I would love to see. Add a unique to each of them that they share, like a Biggs/Wedge combo.

Vader unique: Whenever Vader lands a critical hit dispel all buffs on that enemy. If the enemy had no buffs, inflict damage over time for 3 turns. If Palpatine is alive he also receives this ability.

Palpatine unique: Whenever Palpatine is evaded he gains 50% TM, gains offense up, and has his cooldowns reduced by 1. If Vader is alive he also receives this ability.

Those Uniques would bring balance to the meta. The combo with other empire/Sith would really destroy a resistance team that relies on buffs and foresight. Palpatine is still squishy though, and they are both slow, so they would still get bested by a CLS team, creating a rock/paper/scissors type effect between those 3 teams.

Add another unique for Vader: Whenever Palpatine is attacked, Vader will counter attack with more damage.
  • Options
    its Plageuis. a throw back to the Nihilus event from last year

Lol
  • Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    I've been panic farming Anakin since I saw the looking ahead quote, lol.

I have him at 7* gear XI...... (It's need like that since I got GM Yoda to 7*.
  • Options
    Did I miss it? : No
    Is it coming? : Yes
    When? : Soon

How does this not answer these questions? Doesn't seem confusing to me.

black meet white

Thanks Kozi, respect your gif game.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Gheyst1214
    205 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The February login character has been revealed to be Sith Assassin. I would have thought it would have been Sith Trooper as well which leads me to believe the new character will be Darth Sion and he’ll be a tank.
  • Options
    At least we'll be getting a February event calendar..
  • Options
    Did I miss it? : No
    Is it coming? : Yes
    When? : Soon

How does this not answer these questions? Doesn't seem confusing to me.

black meet white

Thanks Kozi, respect your gif game.

Kool meet ade
  • Options
    Community is desperate for FREE reworks and F2P toons in long ignored shops. We've spent a crapton and need a break. Please just rework Palp/Vader and don't add a 3rd game version of each person.
  • Options
    Any ideas why they would have the Sith Assassin for login? What would be coming?
  • Options
    Because DARK SIDE.
    Probably a new Sith or something.
  • Options
    My vote- Sith needed for palpatines mythic event

And new Sith characters ( all marquee)
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    There is nothing surprising.
    Check out the last patch notes "What's ahead" ...a Palpatine quote.
    Last Februar: Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin & Darth Nihilus were added. So it's "Sith-month"
    Start farming these three and let us wait, what comes next ;)
  • Options
    Dang farm all 3 thats easier said then done. Especially with Nihilus in hards node.
  • Options
    There still is the possibility of Darth Pelagius, although pretty unlikely because he's never been actually shown in star wars but thats what the quote is about.
  • Options
    Lol - if they require all 3 at 7* or something ridiculous like that, it's going to make it very easy to walk away from this game.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Dang farm all 3 thats easier said then done. Especially with Nihilus in hards node.

Yeah that's true. Too much to do. I also have to farm them, but I will focus on Nihilus and won't switch my Cantina energy plan. So it's just an advice. Nobody has to follow it