February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    You know, droids are not the only unnatural things in this game!
    Papa palp will get his flagship or the Deathstar (it‘s not a moon! A moon would be natural) giving the empire 3 capital ships ;-)
    (Not saying this happens.... just what can be read into such things...)

Just a random serious thought, do you think we could end up with Sith Navy at some point? Sith Fighters, old Interdictor-class "Stardestroyers", etc?

Back to seriously looking into OT:
    So we get Sith Assassine for Sith-February. Are there more old Sith Empire generics or not so much vanilla troops? I think I have read some article recently, that they had battle droids and predecessors of the droideka?

I guess the droids would fit better with a gg/droids rework. So maybe just the "other Sith theory"?
  • Options
    What Ever it is...Im just happy that some Free to plays and low levels can get a head start on the late game Sith Assassin...but I have no reason not to assume that the Sith are getting a Rework...or a New Event
  • Options
    Has anyone considered a new Maul? Unnatural, Sith, Nightsisters being moved etc? Rebels, y’know...
  • Options
    CorgiWolf wrote: »
    Dagon wrote: »
    CorgiWolf wrote: »
    Dagon wrote: »
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    Darth Anakin legendary event gogo start panic farm younglings.

I only know one truth... It's time for the younglings... To DIE!!!
    But seriously... a Darth Anakin legendary would be great.

Hero's journey downfall! Time to start panic farming, but whom? The useless Jedi, like Kit Fisto and Plo Koon? Separatists? Is it time to finish my Dooku so he can be gloriously beheaded? Younglings??

General Kenobi vs Dark Side Anakin :D

Requiring 7* GK would be really a kick in the balls for a lot of players...

Any more than requiring 7* R2 or the basketball, not to mention 7* vets, and original rebels?
  • Options
    Unnatural can lead to many things.. like griveous (whisful thinking), also the helicopter blades are the path that many consider unnatural :flushed:
  • Options
    He says that quote in episode 3 so would that not be Darth sidious?

It would be a sidious rework. Could be Plagueus intro.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe another version of Rose? I heard millions of players cant think of anything else currently.
  • Options
    Peer wrote: »
    Maybe another version of Rose? I heard millions of players cant think of anything else currently.

Can we call her darth pikachu?
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Entity wrote: »
    Has anyone considered a new Maul? Unnatural, Sith, Nightsisters being moved etc? Rebels, y’know...

Spider legs maul is pretty unnatural

but doubtful
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Antisora wrote: »
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Kronen wrote: »
    At least one confirmed is palpatine is getting a rework. Hopefully a zeta or two.

Not necessarily confirmed...but you're right, it is highly suspected. It's also highly suspected that we're getting some new sith, but not sure what. Some say DS Anakin, some say Sion, some say Plagueis...though...oddly enough...I haven't seen anyone that has said Revan...

Revan was confirmed to not be coming into the game *anytime soon*, a Gamechanger posted a video about it

People keep putting words in the devs mouths regarding Revan. They said the new feature the Gamechangers were invited out to test in February was not Revan. They made no indication whatsoever that Revan would or would not be coming.

No. The video very specifically said the devs informed them darth revan would not be coming to the game soon. The explanation was twofold-first that they want to save him for a time when player “engagement” (money spending) is low. Second-they won’t release him until relevant characters are available to use in his release.

What video are you talking about? In The one with Ahnaldt101 he showed the email from CG and it only said that the February content is not Revan.

IMG_0892.png

@Antisora

"Been invited to CG in Feb to check out the next big feature coming to the game. CG has confirmed it is not Revan"

Where are you getting this other info?

I think you may be confusing Game Changer speculation for Developer information
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    My hope (and bet) is on this guy here...

1497983913270907.png

He would boost up the Dark Side like hell.

Fingers crossed.
  • Options

1497983913270907.png

Fingers crossed.

I would totally play a Magic: The Gathering Star Wars game. lol!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    We're getting Negan.
  • Options
    Carbonite Han
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

1497983913270907.png

Fingers crossed.

Don't they have that? I know I had cards somewhere...
  • Options
    Darth bane
  • Options

1497983913270907.png

Fingers crossed.

They had a Star Wars card game, yeah. I actually had the top Vader card. Still do...somewhere. But it was never as big as Magic and the mechanics aren't the same.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options

1497983913270907.png

Fingers crossed.

They had a Star Wars card game, yeah. I actually had the top Vader card. Still do...somewhere. But it was never as big as Magic and the mechanics aren't the same.

There were actually several. Decipher did one that was very popular. My favorite and the one I played the most was one put out by Wizards of the Coast about 15 years ago. It had 3 different arenas (ship, ground and character) and used dice for battle. We had a blast with it for a couple years.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

1497983913270907.png

Fingers crossed.

There were actually several. Decipher did one that was very popular. My favorite and the one I played the most was one put out by Wizards of the Coast about 15 years ago. It had 3 different arenas (ship, ground and character) and used dice for battle. We had a blast with it for a couple years.

I had the Wizards of the Coast cards. Some first gen stuff, if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the Sith taking over.
  • Options
    I'm hopeful it will be him
  • Options
    I'm pretty skeptical it will be Plagueis because he's never appeared in any animated media (film, cartoons, etc) and there's not a lot to define his appearance, skills, and actions on. That said, it would be awesome. I don't see why CG shouldn't get a little leverage to define all this if they wanted, as I'm also pretty sure none of the mainstream Star Wars media is going to do it any time soon.

It would be exciting, but I do think Dark Anakin is a much more likely selection.
  • B_O_S_S_K
    53 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Mosus12 wrote: »
    Last February: Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin & Darth Nihilus were added. So it's "Sith-month"

Dark-side History Month.

Edit: EventineElessedil beat me to this.

B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • Options
    Star Wars mtg set https://m.imgur.com/r/swtg/vA4Ue

Hoping for a palp zeta myself if sass and trooper is needed for something I’m skrewed
  • Options
    What are the top guilds talking about, in regards to the assassin being the character of the month?
  • Options
    What are the top guilds talking about, in regards to the assassin being the character of the month?

Top guilds don’t know anything.

I’m in one.

All the leakers have been dealt with.
  • Options
    Can someone please refresh my memory on the single login character shard drops? It starts with 1 and goes to 7, for a total of 28 all month, right?
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    Regarding the "unnatural" quote... Isn't Meethra Surik (check the spelling) 's severing of her connection to the force considered to be quite an unnatural event?
  • Options
    Can someone please refresh my memory on the single login character shard drops? It starts with 1 and goes to 7, for a total of 28 all month, right?

Never mind ... saw a screenshot from a Future Person on Reddit showing 1-5 then 7 & 8, total of 30.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    Here is a theory I have not read anywhere - it is just as unlikely as anything else proposed before, so here it is...

There is going to be a new character - Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand)!!! You have all be focusing on the word - Unnatural (which could allude to the fact that the Emperor did not care for women so having a woman Hand is unnatural) but I think the focus should be on the coloring of the word. Unnatural was written in red - the same color as Mara's hair! Her red locks are part of her signature! The only hitch is I do not think that she would be Sith necessarily. But she could definitely be Empire and maybe even a scoundrel.

I do not believe that it would be Mara, but personally I would take her over any other character not presently in the game - including Jango and Revan!