Road Ahead 2/8/18 [MEGA]

Replies

  • TVF wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Any QOL update that doesn't have mod management help will be a huge letdown.

    I disagree but its nice to know your opinion

    Mod management is the clear and uncontested #1 in QoL changes. Nothing else is needed so badly, nothing else comes close. Getting a major QoL update without mod management would be a slap in the face, because mod management should be priority #1.

    Thats just your opinion though.

    I have never seen why people want mod management so badly. Just get a better range of higher quality mods. The only time I switch my mods, is when I put my best speed mods on ShoreTrooper and remove Thrawn's mods for P3 of HAAT. I literally never need to switch my mods otherwise and I can still perform perfectly fine in TW, TB, Arena, HAAT and Pit.

    Why could people possibly want to switch their mods around all the time? Is it absolutely necessary to use your uber mod set for every game mode? I can't think of an instance where the mods I have wouldn't suffice. I have really strong mods on my Arena team, and my few HAAT teams have strong mods too - after that, everyone else has average mods and thats fine for what I use them for.

    Seriously, get a better range of mods and prioritize. Can someone please explain to me the big deal about mod management and why its actually a wanted thing?

    It's not "just" my opinion. It is the dominant opinion of the community. Watch gamechanger videos and all of them will tell you that mod management is the most important feature. Even people who have, as you say, a better range of high quality mods are requesting this feature.

    You ask why people would want to move their mods all the time, and the whole point is that no one does want to move them around because it's a huge pain. We want mod sets and such so that we can move them around with ease.

    What about the times when we need to move our arena mods to G8 toons to beat an event? We currently would have to select each one, confirm to pull it off a toon, then move over to the 2nd toon and apply it, confirm it again, and lather, rinse, repeat. 6 times per toon, for 5 toons. There should be an easier way to do that.

    Personally I have let my arena team sit for several months at a time with less than optimal mods just because managing them is a nightmare.

    Read the forums. Go on Reddit. Ask your guildmates. Go on YouTube and watch a gamechanger video, then read the comment section. If you don't see the need for mod management then jolly good for you sir. But don't pretend that it isn't the most important thing on the docket for a QoL update in this game. The community has been asking for this since mods came out, you are virtually alone in your opinion.

    He’s not alone, those of you that want it don’t empathize with newer players. Newer players have ZERO time to farm mods but you want easy access to your god mods in every single aspect of the game? That’s not how the game is intended to work, the current method brings balance instead of just giving an advantage to people with god mods

    Wrong. Newer people have separate arena shards to handle that aspect of fairness.

    By your logic we should all stop using CLS because it's not fair to newer players.

    We’re not competing cross shard in arena, in territory war and battle we are. Which is why the current system is fair, you guys competing against eachother in arena can all have it out with “who has the better god mods” us players playing less than 2 years are STILL catching up on cantina farms for legendary events.

    Lol I'm under 1 year. April 2017. So that doesn't help your point.

    Should I stop using CLS in TB and TW since not everyone has him?

    Most people have him by now, he’s been back twice and is highly sought after lol.

    Mods share cantina energy with important characters and ships, the analogies you’re making are extremely poor.
  • TVF
    14979 posts Member
    I give up.

    But if it makes you feel better I'll also stop using RJT and I'll stop switching my mods between teams. These things are allowed by the game, but they're unfair to you so I'll stop.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • One QoL think I really wish they would add would be to get Baze somewhere again. Since you can get GG in Fleet arena, why not make Baze shard store? It still makes him a tougher farm due to the high cost of the shards, but at least it gives people a shot. One hard node that doesn't unlock until level 82 is a long way to go.
  • I think mod management would be nice but to an extent. Maybe a remove all option.

    Upgrade to the next gear level when all boxes are already green, how about just letting me upgrade then instead of upgrading each slot before it allows you to upgrade? Luckily I only have to upgrade a 1-2 toons at time when a new toon is released but it is still annoying. Hell, if I already have all the gear...just let me go to g12 with one press of a button. Same with ability mats.

    Guild chat is kind of not a big deal. Most people use some form of communication app so that would be a waste of resources too.

    Bronziums do need a slider. Nothing more annoying that trying to burn 100k or so.
  • DarthR244D wrote: »
    I think mod management would be nice but to an extent. Maybe a remove all option.

    Upgrade to the next gear level when all boxes are already green, how about just letting me upgrade then instead of upgrading each slot before it allows you to upgrade? Luckily I only have to upgrade a 1-2 toons at time when a new toon is released but it is still annoying. Hell, if I already have all the gear...just let me go to g12 with one press of a button. Same with ability mats.

    Guild chat is kind of not a big deal. Most people use some form of communication app so that would be a waste of resources too.

    Bronziums do need a slider. Nothing more annoying that trying to burn 100k or so.

    I don't see how spending 30 seconds to click the gear individually is a big deal, but chat is a waste of resources...

    I do agree, bronziums definitely need a slider or something. Miss a few weeks and you'll be pressing that button for an hour.
  • Gifafi
    1508 posts Member
    You know what would be an amazing QOL update... a rule that any character having a single hard node also is available on either cantina shipment, GW shipment, fleet store, shard store, guild event store, or guild shipments. These highest tier single nodes, crystal bought characters are a plague.

    I dunno, I kinda like throwing 100 energy into FOS node and getting no shards. I also enjoy walking into glass doors, opening shaken soda cans, sitting in gum, and paying for cable.

    lol


    @Kozi please help with the time suck. That is all
  • Xeondar
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..

    giphy.gif
  • Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..

    giphy.gif

    I think he’s trying to start an invisible lawnmower
  • Xeondar
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..


    The upcoming update will be a guy playing an invisible fiddle?

    Correction it will be a guy destroying CLS with a Fiddle lol

    Wonder what Zeta Palp will get if the alleged rumor is true
  • Any word when this QOL. Is. Suppose. To happen?
  • JaggedJ
    1317 posts Member

    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Any QOL update that doesn't have mod management help will be a huge letdown.

    I disagree but its nice to know your opinion

    Mod management is the clear and uncontested #1 in QoL changes. Nothing else is needed so badly, nothing else comes close. Getting a major QoL update without mod management would be a slap in the face, because mod management should be priority #1.

    Thats just your opinion though.

    I have never seen why people want mod management so badly. Just get a better range of higher quality mods. The only time I switch my mods, is when I put my best speed mods on ShoreTrooper and remove Thrawn's mods for P3 of HAAT. I literally never need to switch my mods otherwise and I can still perform perfectly fine in TW, TB, Arena, HAAT and Pit.

    Why could people possibly want to switch their mods around all the time? Is it absolutely necessary to use your uber mod set for every game mode? I can't think of an instance where the mods I have wouldn't suffice. I have really strong mods on my Arena team, and my few HAAT teams have strong mods too - after that, everyone else has average mods and thats fine for what I use them for.

    Seriously, get a better range of mods and prioritize. Can someone please explain to me the big deal about mod management and why its actually a wanted thing?

    It's not "just" my opinion. It is the dominant opinion of the community. Watch gamechanger videos and all of them will tell you that mod management is the most important feature. Even people who have, as you say, a better range of high quality mods are requesting this feature.

    You ask why people would want to move their mods all the time, and the whole point is that no one does want to move them around because it's a huge pain. We want mod sets and such so that we can move them around with ease.

    What about the times when we need to move our arena mods to G8 toons to beat an event? We currently would have to select each one, confirm to pull it off a toon, then move over to the 2nd toon and apply it, confirm it again, and lather, rinse, repeat. 6 times per toon, for 5 toons. There should be an easier way to do that.

    Personally I have let my arena team sit for several months at a time with less than optimal mods just because managing them is a nightmare.

    Read the forums. Go on Reddit. Ask your guildmates. Go on YouTube and watch a gamechanger video, then read the comment section. If you don't see the need for mod management then jolly good for you sir. But don't pretend that it isn't the most important thing on the docket for a QoL update in this game. The community has been asking for this since mods came out, you are virtually alone in your opinion.

    He’s not alone, those of you that want it don’t empathize with newer players. Newer players have ZERO time to farm mods but you want easy access to your god mods in every single aspect of the game? That’s not how the game is intended to work, the current method brings balance instead of just giving an advantage to people with god mods

    Wrong. Newer people have separate arena shards to handle that aspect of fairness.

    By your logic we should all stop using CLS because it's not fair to newer players.

    We’re not competing cross shard in arena, in territory war and battle we are. Which is why the current system is fair, you guys competing against eachother in arena can all have it out with “who has the better god mods” us players playing less than 2 years are STILL catching up on cantina farms for legendary events.

    Why would a new player be matched against a long time player in TW unless that new player is in a much higher guild than his level suggests?

    More often than not you're matched against teams with similar GP and as a result have probably playing for a similar time.

    Mod management has nothing to do with new players vs old players.
  • Xeondar wrote: »
    Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..


    The upcoming update will be a guy playing an invisible fiddle?

    Correction it will be a guy destroying CLS with a Fiddle lol

    Wonder what Zeta Palp will get if the alleged rumor is true

    Rumor has it that his zeta reworks General Grevious when you use it.
  • Palp needs the following improvements to be useful
    Guaranteed shock landing with no removal
    Health/protection restore granting offence up and speed up
    Also needs some kind of unique which calls Vader to assist or something
    He’s way too dated, don’t even get me started on Vader
  • Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..

    giphy.gif

    ULTIMATE
    POWER DABBING!

    Don't lie to us, Kozi, the next, the ultimate, the only desired update... is jar jar binks.
  • Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..

    giphy.gif

    ULTIMATE
    POWER DABBING!

    OMG I'm in tears
  • Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..

    giphy.gif

    ULTIMATE
    POWER DABBING!

    Don't lie to us, Kozi, the next, the ultimate, the only desired update... is jar jar binks.

    Does that mean we have to table what we're working on now? Because, I mean.
    It's pretty cool, guys.

    Hero Marquee legendary Journey Jar jar confirmed.
  • Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..

    giphy.gif

    ULTIMATE
    POWER DABBING!

    Don't lie to us, Kozi, the next, the ultimate, the only desired update... is jar jar binks.

    Does that mean we have to table what we're working on now? Because, I mean.
    It's pretty cool, guys.


    I’ve been on here more than usual just waiting for the road ahead notes... hint hint
  • @CG_Kozispoon Give us something? Anything?
    Go Pens!
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Any QOL update that doesn't have mod management help will be a huge letdown.

    I disagree but its nice to know your opinion

    Mod management is the clear and uncontested #1 in QoL changes. Nothing else is needed so badly, nothing else comes close. Getting a major QoL update without mod management would be a slap in the face, because mod management should be priority #1.

    Thats just your opinion though.

    I have never seen why people want mod management so badly. Just get a better range of higher quality mods. The only time I switch my mods, is when I put my best speed mods on ShoreTrooper and remove Thrawn's mods for P3 of HAAT. I literally never need to switch my mods otherwise and I can still perform perfectly fine in TW, TB, Arena, HAAT and Pit.

    Why could people possibly want to switch their mods around all the time? Is it absolutely necessary to use your uber mod set for every game mode? I can't think of an instance where the mods I have wouldn't suffice. I have really strong mods on my Arena team, and my few HAAT teams have strong mods too - after that, everyone else has average mods and thats fine for what I use them for.

    Seriously, get a better range of mods and prioritize. Can someone please explain to me the big deal about mod management and why its actually a wanted thing?

    It's not "just" my opinion. It is the dominant opinion of the community. Watch gamechanger videos and all of them will tell you that mod management is the most important feature. Even people who have, as you say, a better range of high quality mods are requesting this feature.

    You ask why people would want to move their mods all the time, and the whole point is that no one does want to move them around because it's a huge pain. We want mod sets and such so that we can move them around with ease.

    What about the times when we need to move our arena mods to G8 toons to beat an event? We currently would have to select each one, confirm to pull it off a toon, then move over to the 2nd toon and apply it, confirm it again, and lather, rinse, repeat. 6 times per toon, for 5 toons. There should be an easier way to do that.

    Personally I have let my arena team sit for several months at a time with less than optimal mods just because managing them is a nightmare.

    Read the forums. Go on Reddit. Ask your guildmates. Go on YouTube and watch a gamechanger video, then read the comment section. If you don't see the need for mod management then jolly good for you sir. But don't pretend that it isn't the most important thing on the docket for a QoL update in this game. The community has been asking for this since mods came out, you are virtually alone in your opinion.

    He’s not alone, those of you that want it don’t empathize with newer players. Newer players have ZERO time to farm mods but you want easy access to your god mods in every single aspect of the game? That’s not how the game is intended to work, the current method brings balance instead of just giving an advantage to people with god mods

    Wrong. Newer people have separate arena shards to handle that aspect of fairness.

    By your logic we should all stop using CLS because it's not fair to newer players.

    We’re not competing cross shard in arena, in territory war and battle we are. Which is why the current system is fair, you guys competing against eachother in arena can all have it out with “who has the better god mods” us players playing less than 2 years are STILL catching up on cantina farms for legendary events.

    Why would a new player be matched against a long time player in TW unless that new player is in a much higher guild than his level suggests?

    More often than not you're matched against teams with similar GP and as a result have probably playing for a similar time.

    Mod management has nothing to do with new players vs old players.

    I personally feel for our 2 new members. They have less gp combined than I do in fleets. That being said My guild has triumphed in all but 1 tw. And tied 1 as well.

    Tw can be brutal I just did a massive mod overhaul myself. The thing I would suggest is that in the mod screen let us search mods in inventory according to secondary stats. Or at least just put a speed toggle on it. Because we all know the rest of the stats are meaningless.
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Any QOL update that doesn't have mod management help will be a huge letdown.

    I disagree but its nice to know your opinion

    Mod management is the clear and uncontested #1 in QoL changes. Nothing else is needed so badly, nothing else comes close. Getting a major QoL update without mod management would be a slap in the face, because mod management should be priority #1.

    Thats just your opinion though.

    I have never seen why people want mod management so badly. Just get a better range of higher quality mods. The only time I switch my mods, is when I put my best speed mods on ShoreTrooper and remove Thrawn's mods for P3 of HAAT. I literally never need to switch my mods otherwise and I can still perform perfectly fine in TW, TB, Arena, HAAT and Pit.

    Why could people possibly want to switch their mods around all the time? Is it absolutely necessary to use your uber mod set for every game mode? I can't think of an instance where the mods I have wouldn't suffice. I have really strong mods on my Arena team, and my few HAAT teams have strong mods too - after that, everyone else has average mods and thats fine for what I use them for.

    Seriously, get a better range of mods and prioritize. Can someone please explain to me the big deal about mod management and why its actually a wanted thing?

    It's not "just" my opinion. It is the dominant opinion of the community. Watch gamechanger videos and all of them will tell you that mod management is the most important feature. Even people who have, as you say, a better range of high quality mods are requesting this feature.

    You ask why people would want to move their mods all the time, and the whole point is that no one does want to move them around because it's a huge pain. We want mod sets and such so that we can move them around with ease.

    What about the times when we need to move our arena mods to G8 toons to beat an event? We currently would have to select each one, confirm to pull it off a toon, then move over to the 2nd toon and apply it, confirm it again, and lather, rinse, repeat. 6 times per toon, for 5 toons. There should be an easier way to do that.

    Personally I have let my arena team sit for several months at a time with less than optimal mods just because managing them is a nightmare.

    Read the forums. Go on Reddit. Ask your guildmates. Go on YouTube and watch a gamechanger video, then read the comment section. If you don't see the need for mod management then jolly good for you sir. But don't pretend that it isn't the most important thing on the docket for a QoL update in this game. The community has been asking for this since mods came out, you are virtually alone in your opinion.

    He’s not alone, those of you that want it don’t empathize with newer players. Newer players have ZERO time to farm mods but you want easy access to your god mods in every single aspect of the game? That’s not how the game is intended to work, the current method brings balance instead of just giving an advantage to people with god mods

    Wrong. Newer people have separate arena shards to handle that aspect of fairness.

    By your logic we should all stop using CLS because it's not fair to newer players.

    We’re not competing cross shard in arena, in territory war and battle we are. Which is why the current system is fair, you guys competing against eachother in arena can all have it out with “who has the better god mods” us players playing less than 2 years are STILL catching up on cantina farms for legendary events.

    Why would a new player be matched against a long time player in TW unless that new player is in a much higher guild than his level suggests?

    More often than not you're matched against teams with similar GP and as a result have probably playing for a similar time.

    Mod management has nothing to do with new players vs old players.

    I personally feel for our 2 new members. They have less gp combined than I do in fleets. That being said My guild has triumphed in all but 1 tw. And tied 1 as well.

    Tw can be brutal I just did a massive mod overhaul myself. The thing I would suggest is that in the mod screen let us search mods in inventory according to secondary stats. Or at least just put a speed toggle on it. Because we all know the rest of the stats are meaningless.

    I could hardly care less about swapping mod sets all the time, but this is something that I would really love. Also being able to search for mods already equipped to other toons.
  • Need better gear in daily activities and more credit heist
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Any QOL update that doesn't have mod management help will be a huge letdown.

    I disagree but its nice to know your opinion

    Mod management is the clear and uncontested #1 in QoL changes. Nothing else is needed so badly, nothing else comes close. Getting a major QoL update without mod management would be a slap in the face, because mod management should be priority #1.

    Thats just your opinion though.

    I have never seen why people want mod management so badly. Just get a better range of higher quality mods. The only time I switch my mods, is when I put my best speed mods on ShoreTrooper and remove Thrawn's mods for P3 of HAAT. I literally never need to switch my mods otherwise and I can still perform perfectly fine in TW, TB, Arena, HAAT and Pit.

    Why could people possibly want to switch their mods around all the time? Is it absolutely necessary to use your uber mod set for every game mode? I can't think of an instance where the mods I have wouldn't suffice. I have really strong mods on my Arena team, and my few HAAT teams have strong mods too - after that, everyone else has average mods and thats fine for what I use them for.

    Seriously, get a better range of mods and prioritize. Can someone please explain to me the big deal about mod management and why its actually a wanted thing?

    It's not "just" my opinion. It is the dominant opinion of the community. Watch gamechanger videos and all of them will tell you that mod management is the most important feature. Even people who have, as you say, a better range of high quality mods are requesting this feature.

    You ask why people would want to move their mods all the time, and the whole point is that no one does want to move them around because it's a huge pain. We want mod sets and such so that we can move them around with ease.

    What about the times when we need to move our arena mods to G8 toons to beat an event? We currently would have to select each one, confirm to pull it off a toon, then move over to the 2nd toon and apply it, confirm it again, and lather, rinse, repeat. 6 times per toon, for 5 toons. There should be an easier way to do that.

    Personally I have let my arena team sit for several months at a time with less than optimal mods just because managing them is a nightmare.

    Read the forums. Go on Reddit. Ask your guildmates. Go on YouTube and watch a gamechanger video, then read the comment section. If you don't see the need for mod management then jolly good for you sir. But don't pretend that it isn't the most important thing on the docket for a QoL update in this game. The community has been asking for this since mods came out, you are virtually alone in your opinion.

    He’s not alone, those of you that want it don’t empathize with newer players. Newer players have ZERO time to farm mods but you want easy access to your god mods in every single aspect of the game? That’s not how the game is intended to work, the current method brings balance instead of just giving an advantage to people with god mods

    Wrong. Newer people have separate arena shards to handle that aspect of fairness.

    By your logic we should all stop using CLS because it's not fair to newer players.

    We’re not competing cross shard in arena, in territory war and battle we are. Which is why the current system is fair, you guys competing against eachother in arena can all have it out with “who has the better god mods” us players playing less than 2 years are STILL catching up on cantina farms for legendary events.

    Mod management has nothing to do with giving an advantage to high level players. It would allow us to better organize and move our mods. That would benefit everyone, the only difference from player to player is how much time is saved. Players with more mods have more need of it, but the features would help everyone. It doesn't give god mods to anyone. If you think so then you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what we are asking for.
  • Franimus wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Any QOL update that doesn't have mod management help will be a huge letdown.

    I disagree but its nice to know your opinion

    Mod management is the clear and uncontested #1 in QoL changes. Nothing else is needed so badly, nothing else comes close. Getting a major QoL update without mod management would be a slap in the face, because mod management should be priority #1.

    Thats just your opinion though.

    I have never seen why people want mod management so badly. Just get a better range of higher quality mods. The only time I switch my mods, is when I put my best speed mods on ShoreTrooper and remove Thrawn's mods for P3 of HAAT. I literally never need to switch my mods otherwise and I can still perform perfectly fine in TW, TB, Arena, HAAT and Pit.

    Why could people possibly want to switch their mods around all the time? Is it absolutely necessary to use your uber mod set for every game mode? I can't think of an instance where the mods I have wouldn't suffice. I have really strong mods on my Arena team, and my few HAAT teams have strong mods too - after that, everyone else has average mods and thats fine for what I use them for.

    Seriously, get a better range of mods and prioritize. Can someone please explain to me the big deal about mod management and why its actually a wanted thing?

    It's not "just" my opinion. It is the dominant opinion of the community. Watch gamechanger videos and all of them will tell you that mod management is the most important feature. Even people who have, as you say, a better range of high quality mods are requesting this feature.

    You ask why people would want to move their mods all the time, and the whole point is that no one does want to move them around because it's a huge pain. We want mod sets and such so that we can move them around with ease.

    What about the times when we need to move our arena mods to G8 toons to beat an event? We currently would have to select each one, confirm to pull it off a toon, then move over to the 2nd toon and apply it, confirm it again, and lather, rinse, repeat. 6 times per toon, for 5 toons. There should be an easier way to do that.

    Personally I have let my arena team sit for several months at a time with less than optimal mods just because managing them is a nightmare.

    Read the forums. Go on Reddit. Ask your guildmates. Go on YouTube and watch a gamechanger video, then read the comment section. If you don't see the need for mod management then jolly good for you sir. But don't pretend that it isn't the most important thing on the docket for a QoL update in this game. The community has been asking for this since mods came out, you are virtually alone in your opinion.

    He’s not alone, those of you that want it don’t empathize with newer players. Newer players have ZERO time to farm mods but you want easy access to your god mods in every single aspect of the game? That’s not how the game is intended to work, the current method brings balance instead of just giving an advantage to people with god mods

    Wrong. Newer people have separate arena shards to handle that aspect of fairness.

    By your logic we should all stop using CLS because it's not fair to newer players.

    We’re not competing cross shard in arena, in territory war and battle we are. Which is why the current system is fair, you guys competing against eachother in arena can all have it out with “who has the better god mods” us players playing less than 2 years are STILL catching up on cantina farms for legendary events.

    Why would a new player be matched against a long time player in TW unless that new player is in a much higher guild than his level suggests?

    More often than not you're matched against teams with similar GP and as a result have probably playing for a similar time.

    Mod management has nothing to do with new players vs old players.

    I personally feel for our 2 new members. They have less gp combined than I do in fleets. That being said My guild has triumphed in all but 1 tw. And tied 1 as well.

    Tw can be brutal I just did a massive mod overhaul myself. The thing I would suggest is that in the mod screen let us search mods in inventory according to secondary stats. Or at least just put a speed toggle on it. Because we all know the rest of the stats are meaningless.

    I could hardly care less about swapping mod sets all the time, but this is something that I would really love. Also being able to search for mods already equipped to other toons.

    Nobody wants to swap mods because it's a pain to do so. A search feature is only one aspect of what we want to see added to mod management. Currently we have to use 3rd party software like swgoh.gg to look up our mods.

    But we also would like the ability to lock/unlock sets. Have a speed set with your fastest mods together? Lock those 4 and move them together!

    A remove all button would be great too.

    Oh and also...why does it cost credits to move mods? Just let us do it for free...we already spend an arm and a leg to upgrade mods. Is it really so big a deal for us to swap them for free? It just adds another step to confirm the removal fee or destruction every time we switch a mod.

    Suffice it to say that mod management is a broad category, and while you may not appreciate every facet, many others will.
  • We can haz button to use all ally points on bronziums at once? por favor?
  • We can haz button to use all ally points on bronziums at once? por favor?

    I have 500k. The game would explode if I opened them all at once. But maybe 25 or 50 at a time. Or give us a slider like with simming.
  • AdobeOneKenobi
    14 posts Member
    edited February 2018

    I have 500k. The game would explode if I opened them all at once. But maybe 25 or 50 at a time. Or give us a slider like with simming.

    LOL... *Exchange all*... 4 hours later... "Ah Kitten ! 20000 pieces of white gear!"
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Xeondar wrote: »
    Xeondar wrote: »
    We have seen a huge spike in the Light...... Darkness must rise against it now.
    Be wary friends... the incoming update will be as follows..


    The upcoming update will be a guy playing an invisible fiddle?

    Correction it will be a guy destroying CLS with a Fiddle lol

    Wonder what Zeta Palp will get if the alleged rumor is true

    The devil went down to Georgia, he was lookin for a soul to steal.
This discussion has been closed.