February-The Month of the Sith

Replies

• Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    New marquee chars: Traya, Malak, Sion

Basically what I am expecting plus

- 2 zeta on emperor and heroic version of his event
    - addition of new unique ability on Vader with zeta
    - and most important a new tag something along the lines of Ancient Sith - which will include the new three as well as DN, SA and ST. Then in 60 days when the three new ones are added to farm an announcement that Revan is coming and you need 5 of the Ancient Sith. Two panic farms at minimum required.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    We will find out this week. 5th-sith(tomorrow is my bet).

Furthermore, I hope this rumor is true. I love anything KOTOR.
  • Options

- and most important a new tag something along the lines of Ancient Sith - which will include the new three as well as DN, SA and ST. Then in 60 days when the three new ones are added to farm an announcement that Revan is coming and you need 5 of the Ancient Sith. Two panic farms at minimum required.

Seems we have same source, eh :lol:

Yap.. yap.. for the last part is consistent with their "panic farming" pattern. Phoenix for thrawn, vet duo for JTR. 5 ancient sith for revan. Base on that, i farm SA n ST.. bcause it's better be save than sorry :mrgreen:
  • Options
    If it is true...prediction...Nihilus,Traya, Sion, Malak, and Assassin required 7* star to unlock 7* Revan. Future hero's journey of some kind.
  • Options

Seems we have same source, eh :lol:

Yap.. yap.. for the last part is consistent with their "panic farming" pattern. Phoenix for thrawn, vet duo for JTR. 5 ancient sith for revan. Base on that, i farm SA n ST.. bcause it's better be save than sorry :mrgreen:

Yep, I am farming Trooper right now, have SA and DN at 7*, Trooper at almost 6*.

It fits very nicely into the pattern, which for anyone who has never gone after Sith could be a 5 way panic farm (though most have at least gotten DN by now, so probably more like a max of four panic farms, but the crazy desire for Revan would drive it).
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Why does there need to be balance? I don't care about balance I want overpowered make the forum catch on, fire cheese and wine, unbalanced hateful characters. Since we can't talk about anything related to a bug fix or broke mechanic I need some entertainment.

It sucks that we can't talk about bugs here I have no idea if half my toons are bugged or wai

I agree , if a character is playing bugged, it affects strategy , and whether you use they character or upgrade that character until it is fixed . It affects your resource management strategy as well
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    I’m going to laugh when the huge content update is a level increase to 90, the addition of the other half of G12 gear, and 6 and 7 dot mods.

Would be cool.

No. No it would not.
  • Options
    Guys, don't work yourselves into a shoot.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Is Sauron for sure
  • Options
    jackv11 wrote: »
    Is Sauron for sure

The badass mace version, the fiery eye or the weird caleidoscopic thing from Hobbit?
  • Options
    Is Sauron for sure
    How Darth Bane looks in canon reminds me of Sauron. That’d be fine by me.

• Options
    Is it just me, or has SA stopped showing in the Guild Store. Been two days , plus an additional 4 refreshes (2 each day) and I have seen her since Thursday.

Anyone else?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or has SA stopped showing in the Guild Store. Been two days , plus an additional 4 refreshes (2 each day) and I have seen her since Thursday.

Anyone else?

Nope, still there.
  • Options
    Grabbed some SA last night. Definitely still there.
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick response. Annoying, but glad to know I “at least have a chance.”
  • Options
    As long as the primary function of this sith rework/release isn't based around DODGE,DODGE,DODGE,DODGE,ANNHILATE,DODGE,DODGE,DODGE,ANNHILATE I don't care what they do
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    As long as the primary function of this sith rework/release isn't based around DODGE,DODGE,DODGE,DODGE,ANNHILATE,DODGE,DODGE,DODGE,ANNHILATE I don't care what they do

Nope, palp will have "shock lighting".. massive aoe. Same kind with annhilate, but mass annhilate.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Source : inside leak

That would be so lame. At least rose and holdo are in the movies.
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »

So because they’re not in the movies they don’t deserve to be there? In that case you can dismiss about 30 characters. I don’t usually call opinions ridiculous but this is a ridiculous opinion. Am I glad you aren’t a developer for this game. Some Star Wars fan you are
  • Options
    Ancient sith is cool.. rose and holdo NOT :triumph:
  • Options
    Yep.

And they've proved about as accurate as guessing :)

So- best just to wait and see. All will be revealed ;)
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Sev74907 wrote: »

So because they’re not in the movies they don’t deserve to be there? In that case you can dismiss about 30 characters. I don’t usually call opinions ridiculous but this is a ridiculous opinion. Am I glad you aren’t a developer for this game. Some Star Wars fan you are

So hes not a true Star wars fan? Pretentious much. Imo if someone loves any one thing enough in star wars (movie, game, tv show) enough to call themselves a fan, they're a fan.

And if he were a developer hed probably be okay tbh considering most players (not forum goers ofc haha) are your casual star wars fan or kid, who hasn't played KOTOR.
  • Options
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Sev74907 wrote: »

And if he were a developer hed probably be okay tbh considering most players (not forum goers ofc haha) are your casual star wars fan or kid, who hasn't played KOTOR.
    Any data to support this claim or is it just wild guessing?
  • Options
    I wish the new sith lead ability could be ”feed from plague”... turns plague into a positive status that gives health and prevents dispel of other buffs... that d b about it with the witches lol
  • Options
    Hmm... make sense that we may need 7* Sith assassins and sith troopers as well as Darth Nihilus to unlock Traya and Sion... Nihilus has been ever-present at the stores and shipments, at least for me. I better get him to 7*... Anyways... what about other possibilities? Maybe zeta for ships? Astromechs for ships? Jar-Jar Binks?
  • Options
    Voldemort is my guess
  • Options
    Voldemort is my guess

We're obviously getting Gargamel. 7* Thrawn will be needed to unlock him.
  • Options
    Voldemort is my guess

You dare speak the Dark Lord’s name!
  • Options
    CorgiWolf wrote: »
    Voldemort is my guess

We're obviously getting Gargamel. 7* Thrawn will be needed to unlock him.

Wtb gargamel and his cat.