Sith Raid Preview

Replies

• Options
    Please please please and again please, do not definitely destroy this game creating this new category of mods.

• Options
    I second this
  • Options
    6*/7* mods are not new. Bring them back! Make America Great Again!
  • Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    6*/7* mods are not new. Bring them back! Make America Great Again!

Yessir !
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If 6/7* mods ever come to the game, it NEEDS to be implemented in such a way that allows us to upgrade our current 5* mods.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    If 6/7* mods ever come to the game, it NEEDS to be implemented in such a way that allows us to upgrade our current 5* mods.

That won't happen lol, nice wish tho.
  • Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Feel like 6*/7* MODs would be a nice middle finger from game developers to the paying customers who bought mods packs lol. Hey those things you spent $5 on? Now even more worthless.
  • Options
    Info coming at 2 supposedly.

Where did you hear that?
  • Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »

Where did you hear that?

• Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

I'd think there is 0% chance of this.
  • Options

Where did you hear that?

Probably nowhere substantial, unfortunately. But hey, only an hour and a half before we find out for sure, right?
  • Options
    Was really expecting an update today. Supposedly game changers on-site. Anything ... Bueller ...

I have 3 full zeta burning a hole in my pocket and don't want to use them on The Emperor til I know what the new Raid and game version are bringing
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I doubt we'll hear much about what's coming today - it will probably be later, like over the weekend as the YouTube crowd is able to finally post videos regarding their visit this week. And that's assuming CG isn't making them wait until next week entirely, which wouldn't surprise me either.

Whatever the case, the wait is almost over...
  • Options
    Ha, that's not what I meant. That's the QoL stuff only and nothing about the raids and new things included in the new version. It's also almost a week old (will be in a couple hours).
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    funny
  • Options
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AhnaldT101

https://mobile.twitter.com/NukinYouTube

It appears the Game Changers are traveling home right now, so I'm not expecting any videos or announcements today. Maybe over the weekend. Maybe earlier next week. We still have 5 days before the update is scheduled.
  • Options
    Turasleon wrote: »

Where did you hear that?

Probably nowhere substantial, unfortunately. But hey, only an hour and a half before we find out for sure, right?

Welp
  • Options
    @FiddleMaster it's almost 3 and nothing lmao :smile:
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »

Lol. Could have sworn the people peddling that info said they had inside sources. ;)
  • Options

Lol. Could have sworn the people peddling that info said they had inside sources. ;)

They got the info from Kozi's father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate
  • Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »

They got the info from Kozi's father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate

Close, they were claiming it was the roommate's optometrist.
  • DaWitchIzDed
    128 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    The YouTubers have explicitly stated in their videos they make very little. Go back and watch the videos they made during the Addpocalypse. They talk openly about it. It's maybe a couple hundred bucks a month. Not the 3 to 4 grand a month you pulled out of thin air with no proof.
    LMFAO!! So if a rich man tells you he's poor do you give him money? We're straight back to gullible and naïve again. Well done.
    You googled what the average add makes on YouTube and did a bit of math completely ignoring the fact that if people skip adds (which is it's a known fact most people do for most adds) the content creators get nothing, and videos get randomly demonetized for no reason. So your unproven guess is 80-90% too high according to the facts available in the reality the rest of us live in. And it also conflicts with their own personal accounts.
    The only other factor is Adblockers or people skipping the ads, it takes 30 seconds to qualify for payment. Even if only 15% of people watch enough of the advertisement it still works out to $27 per 1,000 views. Which when multiplied by the same factors as before, 100-150 x for the amount of views: $270 - $405 per video. x 4 per week = $1,620 per week. x 4 per month = $6,480 per month, at just 15% of views qualifying for AdSense.
    Really? Seems that I quite clearly accounted for the ad skip. Perhaps you should learn to read properly?
    I can also point you to the multitude of financial websites that I viewed to provide the figures.
    Where's your so called, self claimed proof? Still don't see any.
    And I don't know how pointing out that your numbers are garbage, and your unproven belief if false is kissing the GameChangers posteriors, or how that's defamation of you. Also I'm not sure why the burden of proof is on me to prove that your assumption based on no evidence, and your ignoring facts is flawed.
    Umm, because you're the one who called me delusional, calling the numbers garbage and stated that you had proof of your contrary opinion, which I asked for & you still haven't provided anything of worth or note.
    You make derogatory statements about other people's information, without the first clue of where they got it, or actually what you're even talking about.
    That's why the burden of proof is on you, because you claimed to have some and were asked quite politely to provide it as that would end the debate. Yet you still just waffle yet more hot air with nothing but childish name calling & the likes.

Can't defeat the point so try to discredit the person making it. Weak.

I have provided the CPM margins in support of my statement, I have also accounted for the detracting issues which you've raised.
    Where is your proof of your claim that I am delusional, silly, wrong? If you had a single shred of evidence to support your claims, then surely you would have provided it when asked, rather than trying to create another argument about why you should?
    and coincides with Mobile Gamer saying on a good month his videos can cover his health insurance.
    And we're straight back to gullible and naïve again. I hope you never meet a con man in RL.
    Good luck in your existence, but please don't respond to me again.
    As I said before, I'm not prepared to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person, especially one who can't read or respond properly.
  • Options
    Imagine the angry look on dudes face while he typed all of that
  • Options
    Especially since he has no idea what hes talking about
  • Options
    So they get us all hyped up with the game changers going to the mother ship and they give us zilch
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    From the interwebs:

-The Sith Raid will award 6/7 dot mods
    If that is true, and it is instead of a character, it will be the single most disappointing thing to have happened since I started playing the game over a year ago. Mods are so **** boring - they're just an annoying necessity to compete, not something that makes the game more fun. Who would want that as a reward for a presumably-difficult new raid? Even if they were guaranteed to have speed secondaries, I wouldn't want that to be the case.

Frankly, even if it's in addition to a character, that's not good. Mods are a chore, but at least as they are now you never need to replace or further upgrade them - good mods are good forever. It should stay that way.
  • Options
    Zevox wrote: »
    From the interwebs:

-The Sith Raid will award 6/7 dot mods
    If that is true, and it is instead of a character, it will be the single most disappointing thing to have happened since I started playing the game over a year ago. Mods are so **** boring - they're just an annoying necessity to compete, not something that makes the game more fun. Who would want that as a reward for a presumably-difficult new raid? Even if they were guaranteed to have speed secondaries, I wouldn't want that to be the case.

Frankly, even if it's in addition to a character, that's not good. Mods are a chore, but at least as they are now you never need to replace or further upgrade them - good mods are good forever. It should stay that way.

You know when the rancor first was released, you could get seven dot mods as part of the rewards.
This discussion has been closed.