Active Guilds Looking For Players - February 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Filique
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Exquisite Jedis is looking for daily active players.
    Guild GP: 54m
    Looking to build to HAAT
    Contact filique via line or discord
    khbt0x
  • Options
    Exquisite Jedis are looking for more members. We are a chill guild but having fun also means
    getting some wins.

We do heroic rancor almost daily and are almost at HAAT. Need good members with line app. We DONATE a lot!

We use line chat app for communication, we are mostly West Coast CA, and want strong 85 lvl players.
    Our only rules are to be active, be respectful, get your dailies, get line app and follow any raid rules. But there aren't many. We work to make sure everyone can grow. You can hit me up on line app if needed.
    Line app: filique
    discord: @filique#6070
    Exquisite_Jedis.jpg
  • Options
    [img][/img]cceNaPt.jpg
    Check us out, https://swgoh.gg/g/23591/coalition-of-the-willing/, if you're interested contact me and we'll see if you're a good fit!

Discord DragonLady#9654 LINE dragonlady_75 or PM me here

Looking forward to hearing from you...
  • throwinshakas333
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    MUST HAVE 7* GEAR 12 LOBOT & UGNAUGHT!!!
    (Just kidding) :smiley:

Crimson Raiders looking for roughly 10 new recruits. Here's where we're at:

39/50 members
    37M Guild GP
    Guild reset 19:30 EST US
    Pit Raid 7* 2-3 times per week
    AAT Raid 6* 2 times per week
    Should be able to complete Heroic AAT shortly (we especially will if we can get some new recruits!)

We currently have 15-20 higher level players that are doing most of the work. Easy to get along with, just need to find more members who will actively communicate and participate in everything. Not a lot of high-rollers and we don't expect to be a top ranking guild - we just need more good team members so everyone gets better rewards.

Requirements:

Player level 80+
    Discord
    Follow raid rules (no damage in 1st 24hrs)
    18yrs +
    Participation in Territory Battles & Wars mandatory
    Be able to communicate (in English) and also willing to actually communicate once and a while.
    Not take so serious that it's no fun!

Please contact me via Discord:
    throwinshakas333#7011

Looking forward to talking to new recruits, and thanks!
    Post edited by throwinshakas333 on
  • Options
    Hello forums! We're The Trap Masters, a friendly and active guild of members who banded together, left our last guild when the leader went AWOL, and founded a new guild.

We're ~3.3 million GP, so definitely a smaller guild, but we're working hard to grow, raid, and donate. We regularly do Rancor Tier 4 and TB and would like everyone to contribute 500+ tickets per day (but understand that's not always possible...life can get in the way...)

Find us in the App and join up, or hmu (Ally code 329-984-691)! We'd be thrilled to have some active players join and work together to get tickets, tokens, and donated gear.
  • Options
    Dark Force Separatists has two open spots for daily players that generate 600 raid tickets. Our HAAT Guild GP is 95 million and growing fast. We will be alot closer to 100mil GP once we fill our two open slots. We earn 34-35 stars in TB. We have people from North America and Europe and are a friendly, helpful, and well-managed guild.

Requirements To Join:
    • Level 85
    • At Least 1.5 Million GP
    • Generate 600 Raid Tickets Daily
    • Must Participate in Territory Battle and Territory War
    • Account Created on SWGOH.GG
    • Will Join Us on Discord

What Our Guild Will Do For You:
    • General Kenobi Shards Twice Weekly
    • Rebel Officer Leia Organa Shards (currently 60 per TB)
    • Imperial Droid Shards (currently 12 per TB)
    • Winning Record in TW (Current Winning Streak - 4 Wins in a Row)
    • Friendly/Experienced Guild Mates with Lots of Good Advice.

Our Pit Raid Rules: Score 0 for First 24hrs Then One Scoring Attack. If Soloing Entire Raid Post Score 25min After Start.

Our HAAT Rules: Score 0 for First 24hrs Then Attack All You Want.

Until end of the month the raid start time is 22:05EST/19:05PT. Next month raid start time is 21:05CET/20:05UK/12:05PT.

If you would like to start earning Kenobi shards, meet our requirements, and want to be in great guild with daily active players that love playing this game and support each other please send me a PM. Thank you!
  • Options
    Dark angels gaming community
    I am recruiting for this community, we are here on star wars galaxy of hero's as well as on the Xbox one, so if you are interested in joining on either platform feel free to send us a message.
    I'm unsure how to post invites to a chat, so I'll post my name on Kik as "kogomai" or you can message me on Xbox as "KOG Darth Revan"
    We run Off of the EST I believe.
    As we increase our activity I will be attempting to run varying degrees of rancor raid as well as the tank raid. The Rancor raid tier alternates between low level to high level so we can help everybody within the guild.
    The tank raid unfortunately we are stuck at normal because we lack the high enough members to do the heroic
    We do not currently have enough people to participate within territory wars however we do pretty good in territory battles averaging around 12 stars I believe
    I ask that our members are active at least once daily at minimum, and participate in every raid/event they are capable of doing. As well as the guild activities to gain credits for raids
    We currently accept literally anybody who has a good nature, wants to learn as well as teach and leadership potential.
    Finally I would like to say It will be nice raiding with you guys
  • Options
    The Corellian Refugees, an independent guild, has room for 2 new members before LS TB begins! We're running hAAT regularly, so GK is on the way. Now's the perfect time to welcome some new guildmates who can help us crush it!

We're a relaxed, yet dedicated guild, and are very helpful with game strategy. You'll find that we're more about community than we are compliance - rules are simple, and we succeed as a team. Mostly US, with a few in Europe. GP is 81M and rising. 31 stars in the last LS TB, and 30 in DS TB. We have great participation in TW, and with our GP we're guaranteed a zeta win or lose.

600 raid tix per day is appreciated, but try for at least the 540 free ones - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 6:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids at that time. hRancor & hAAT have a 24 hour zero damage limit so all can get in on the loot.

Discord is our official communication channel (keithereal#8467). PM me here or there for more details, providing swgoh.gg or ally code, or visit https://discord.gg/KPnkjja
  • Options
    The Elders Council is an active guild of 45 members. A lot of us have been together as guildmates for a while, and we're looking to strengthen our ranks to break through to the next level. Here's a few things about us, if you are interested in joining:

1) Our Guild Galactic Power is 30,000,000+. Our raids our Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank, but we're gearing up for HAAT. We run about 2 Rancor and 2 Tank raids per week. We have a no damage for the first 24 hours rule in Rancor. In Territory Battles we get between 13-15 stars in both the Light Side and Dark Side. We are undefeated in Territory War (10-0). We're looking for better Territory War rewards and to take on HAAT. We're an invite only guild and are currently only looking for players who are level 65 or above, although about half of our guild is level 85. Several of us are in the top 300 in Squad Arena and top 100 in Fleet Arena (our strongest fleet is top 50), so if you're a stronger player you'll fit right in.

2) We're mostly North American based and we use a combination of the GroupMe app and Guild Chat to communicate. Guild Chat is for basic announcements while longer conversations occur on the GroupMe app. We're supportive, positive, and have fun talking with each other.

3) The only requirements are to be active, participate in Guild Activities, and give gear when you can. Apart from that, have fun!
    If you want to join the council type in The Elders Council in guild search, or hit me up with my ally code 569-328-855. My in-game name is OccamsRazor. Happy gaming!
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    938-424-882
    64+ million GP Heroic raid guild
    STELLAR FIRE is recruiting level 85 players who play every day.
    We have 1 spot open right now.Preferably 1.5 M GP+
    The Rules:
    -you must earn minimum of 400 tickets a day by spending energy.(Unless you notify you'll be away)
    -Real Life comes first,you can always notify us if yu r away but you will be booted if yu are being inactive for over 48 hours .
    -We raid at 9pm EST when we have the tickets.
    -We run the 24 hour zero damage Rancor & HAAT rule, so everyone gets a reward.
    -Daily Contribution in Territory battles/wars & knowing were to deploy is must. -Do all you can in combat & platoons.
    -‎Pay attention to chat even if you don't talk as rules & strategy are discussed. We use discord, but it's not required.
    We're chill & relaxed, but serious with our strategy. It's all about helping each other get stronger to help the guild get stronger. extremely friendly & always offering advice. Chat is great, but not necessary as long as you listen
    Our guild has been around since guilds were guilds, about 30-35 of us have been in this guild together for a long time, it kinda feels like home so we don't wanna to leave. However we have about 1 spot open .
    Post or add me as an ally for invite
    938-424-882
  • Options
    Guild: Going Rogue

-120M GP
    -6:30pm cst reset time
    -Very active in TW/TB (41LS & 40DS)
    -HAAT & HPIT (starting times vary but usually 6-9pm)

Going Rogue is looking to fill 1-2 spots. We are a laid back guild that treats everyone like friends and family. Tired of being micromanaged and scared to play to due excessive rules in your current guild? We will not force you to farm certain toons or gear characters you don't want. We have a 24hr hold on HPIT but that's pretty much our only rule. This is a game and should be fun. Feel free to just play, play, play or join us chatting about life, dogs, movies, travel, cars, music, bourbon, game of thrones, Star Wars...anything under the sun. Everyone is treated like family. We use the Line app to communicate.
    We understand life can get busy. Taking a break isn't an issue in our guild, but we do require and rely on communication.

Requirements:

- 2mil GP
    - Line app for communication (you don't have to chat with us, but must be willing to read any important info put out for the guild)
    - public swgoh.gg account

If you want to join or have any questions please send me a PM or friend request on Discord to Sandwich Protector#2606 (case sensitive and space between words)
  • Options
    sword_by_apostopheles-dc44njw.jpg

HPIT Raiding Tuesdays 3pm, Thursdays 6pm, and Sundays 11pm EST along with an NAAT or HAAT (very close to completing).

We're very easy to get along with. No whales here. We just want you to have fun and we want teamwork!

Cheers!
  • Options
    The Friends of the Universe is looking for 2 active players. We are an European Guild (Eng, CZ, SK), 41M+ GP, rather casual but still very competitive (5 victories in TW so far), playing normal AAT (going for Haat in 2 weeks) and Heroic rancor (2x/3x per week).

* We are using 0 dmg/24hours registration for raids.
    * 600 tickets per day is not mandatory (but highly recommended)
    * Discord/Line is not mandatory

So, if u do like SWgoh and are looking for a solid guild (but are not ready yet for the top guilds with very strict rules), u can join us. (Echo3 officer, 788-852-571)
  • Options
    Hello There,

I am an officer of the guild Empire Strikes Front. We currently have 96 Million GP and have 3 slots available for new members

We are a UK based guild, GMT +00:00, who welcome anyone from any part of the world as long as our raid times work out. Speaking of raids, we are able to complete both Heroic Raids with ease. Raids begin at 9 pm GMT every few days with a period of 0 damage for 24 hours on each raid. After that period is up an Officer will alert the guild when the Raid is open and 1 team may be used on the Rancor and you can use as many teams as you wish on the Tank.

In regards to Territory Battles, we preform well in both of them (Light Side & Dark Side) and we are able to receive 35* on both. With our guild constantly improving their rosters this number will be able to go up a lot higher in the very near future.

As we are not a high-end guild we do struggle a bit in Territory Wars. We have a good defensive strategy that holds very well but we are lacking the motivation for offence. We still get it done, however, and have had very close results almost every time.

All we ask of our members is to try and be active when they can. We understand that each individual has lives outwith the game but if you know that you won't be active for a few days, just let us know so that we don't accidentally kick you from the guild.

We would like for new members that want to join the guild to have roughly 1.5 Million GP but exceptions can be made in certain circumstances. Our guild also uses KIK messenger for coordinating certain things and we would encourage players to get it but it is not a necessity.

That basically everything but if you would like more information then feel free to message me here, on the forums.

Thanks and may the force be with you.

Horse2318
  • PatSoLogical
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hey, guys! We are DarkJedi Heretics! We broke off from a guild with an inactive leader and are looking to fill our last few slots (about 10 left). The vast majority are f2p and we all love helping each other and kicking bootay in TW. We've been active for 4 TWs and have easily won them all. Currently working towards HAAT; not quiet there yet, but soon. Looking for players 500k+ to round out our guild and ensure zetas for our TW wins. Also could use 1.5m+ players to help get us those last few teams for HAAT, but who doesn't?! You can reach me on Discord at PatSoLogical#7787
  • Options
    105M GP
    47/50 Members
    5 heroic raids per week -> both HPIT and HAAT with 0 dmg/24 hours
    20:00 CET (GMT+1) HAAT Raid Time
    21:00 CET (GMT+1) HPit Raid Time
    18:30 CET (GMT+1) Guild Refresh
    39* TB LS / 40* TB DS
    10W - 2D - 1L TW.

Requirements you should meet:

2.2+ million GP ideally (Possibly open to players with less depending on their rosters)
    ACTIVE and lvl 85
    Discord is mandatory!
    SWgoh.gg is mandatory!
    Able to contribute regularly to raids, TB, TW.
    Able to contribute 600 tickets daily
    Able to communicate, follow rules and participate.

We are a Serbian guild, but most of us speak English, and we also have started recruiting more international players so we have a better growth potential. We already have a few American players and they feel quite at home. We welcome people from all around the world.

You contact us either by posting here or via Discord.

Miko#2994
    Zulu#8453
    BojanB#6938

We hope to hearing from you soon.

With kind regards

Svemirski Separatisti

https://swgoh.gg/g/11887/svemirski-separatisti/
  • Options
    The Pancake Clan is looking for one more player to be part of our team. If you are level 85, want to participate in the TBs, raids, and TWs, and have 2.0M+ GP we would love to talk to you.

We are a 113M GP guild, currently at 38 stars in LSTB and 40 stars in DSTB, complete 2 Heroic AATs and 3 Heroic Rancors per week, and are 9-4 in TWs. The HAATs and Rancor raid start times alternate between 9am and 6pm pacific time to accommodate our members' different time zones and schedules. There is a 24 hour zero damage period before all raids to ensure everyone gets a reward. Most of our players are located in North America, but we have some players in Europe and Asia.

We are a friendly group of people that love to chat about all things Star Wars and SWGOH. We are a raid/TB progression guild that encourages everyone to improve their rosters constantly so that we get better as a guild. We generously donate to one another so that we all improve more quickly (over 40K items in the last 6 months). However, we also understand that everyone has a life outside this game so we do try to balance our competitiveness with a laid back, casual atmosphere. The Rancor raid is completed within 15 mins, HAAT within 1 hour, so our main focus now is to do better in the TBs and TWs.

Our only requirements are be active (especially in the TBs and TWs) and follow the TB, TW, and raid guidelines. We use LINE to coordinate TB and TW actions, to share strategies, and to chat generally, so all guild members must have access to the LINE app. We request 540+ tickets daily on average each week.

If you are interested, please contact me here via PM or through the Line app (Line ID: yudanja2017), and include a link to your SWGOH.GG profile.

For more information about our guild, you can check us out on SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/g/555/pancake-clan/
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    RESILIENCE IS RECRUITING.

We are a European guild (gmt+1) and we are looking for active people to join us in our progress.
    We have both Hpit and HAAT on farm and are using the 24 hour 0 damage rule.

We have 11 wins and 2 losses on Territory Wars and do around 27* in both TBs.
    We ask that you are active in both of them.
    The prefered recruit should have a total GP of 1M+, an SWGOH.GG account (or create one after joining) and able to join our discord chanel where most of our communication takes place.

Our raids usually take place around 21:00 Gmt+1 (Central European Time)

Message us on Discord if you want to join: contact me Mitth'raw'nuruodo#6967 or our leader AkyYoda#8201

Our current GP is 60 million with 37 members
  • Options
    Party Like It’s IG-88 is a friendly, active, 100.5M GP guild (38* LS, 34* DS). We are looking for one member to replace a longtime guildmate who is stepping back from the game.

In PLIIG, we place an emphasis on fostering a positive, constructive environment in which our members can improve together as we work toward tackling the highest end content. Many of us have been together for years, starting out with Tier 3 rancors.

We have an East Coast (US) guild reset time, and raid start times rotate to accommodate our international members (all are in the afternoon-evening East Coast time). We expect all members to be active in TB and all who register to be active in TW. Members who are routinely falling well short of 600 tickets will be warned and, eventually removed. We always try to avoid calling members out publicly. For ease of communication, Discord is mandatory for all members.

If you are interested or would like to know more, message me here or on discord: zageemurak#2345

Come join the party!
  • Options
    Guild name: No Younglings Allowed

Greetings! NYA is looking for a few new recruits following the culling of a couple of deadweights members due to inactivity/repeated rule breaking. We're largely UK based but have a small number of overseas members (including officers). We're a very active guild with a fair amount of banter and actively help and support our guild mates, many of whom have been in this guild from the very start.

A bit about you:

- You have a GP of 1 million+. This is the bare minimum considered - our guild average GP is around 1.7 million.
    - You are active daily, earn 600 raid tickets regularly (exceptions are fine) and participate in as many guild activities and events as possible - though you are allowed a life outside the game (within reason)
    - You will not be a minor as we need every member to be able and access the guild chat (no younglings allowed, remember?)
    - You are a team player and happy to follow our fair and common sense guild rules (see below)
    - You've got a sense of humour and, in a perfect world, an 80k+ Sith power squad and enjoy long walks on the beach (some of these are negotiable)
    - You are not named Mol Eliza

Sounds about right? Then this is the guild you are looking for!

A bit about us:

Guild GP: Just over 80 million

Raids: Heroic pit raid and HAAT. Usually launched between 6.30-8.00pm GMT with a 0 damage limit on both raids for the first 24 hrs, after 24 hrs are over it's a free for all. Pit raid usually completed within 10-12 minutes, HAAT 2-3 hours depending on who's online.

Territory Battles: Currently averaging ca. 30 stars on both, this is continuously improving. Members are expected to contribute actively to this, at the very least they must deploy in each phase and work towards or have the toons needed for special missions.

Territory Wars: Anyone signing up for TW must commit to a minimum of 80 defense points (3 land/1 fleet) and must read and follow the guidelines posted in each individual territory! If you know you won't be online much during the war do not join!

Rule breaking / inactivity: Members who do not contribute to TB or TW or who break the raid damage rule are given a strike, 3 strikes will see you booted. (In some cases we will not wait for 3 strikes if a member is obviously taking the p*****). Members must post in chat in advance of any planned absences/holidays etc., prolonged inactivity of 3 days or more will otherwise lead to being removed from the guild. In case of unexpected technical issues you may contact MoHunter on the forum by private message.

Guild activities reset: 6:30 pm GMT

Guild chat: We currently only use the in-game guild chat, no external chat required though this may change in future.

Donations: We encourage members to donate in the gear exchange daily; basically, if you request any gear, make sure you donate too!

Contact / guild leader: MoHunter (ally code 274-586-337)
  • Options
    Vaders Slayers is a friendly guild looking for new recruits! Everyone is helpful and we work to help each other progress.

We have both hPit and hAAT on farm currently achieve 26-27* on both LSTB and DSTB. Our TW record is 7-5 and we fall in the 60M GP bracket. We're actively working to improve results on all Guild Events. Participation in all Guild Events is required.

We're looking for active members with 1.3M+ GP; however, we will consider members with a lower GP.

To get in touch with us, hop into our recruitment channel at: https://discord.gg/3YWyDJT
  • Options
    Guild Name: Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder5

Recruiters to contact: Me, electricnick260

Reset Time: 8:30 PM EST (9:30 during Daylight Saving Time)

Raid Launch Time: 10 PM EST for both raids

Raids: HPIT every 3 days, with 24 hour 0 damage rule (any damage over 10k gets a warning, after that violators are removed) Anyone who hits HPIT early (above 10K, accidents happen guys) has to sit out at normal raid time. HAAT every five days

Minimum tickets per day: 400, soon to be 500, warning given after 3 days, removed after second warning. Players who don't meet the ticket requirement on a raid launch day do not get to participate in the raid.

Players inactive for 7 days will be booted unless notice is given before hand.

We have a discord server we'd like for players to join if able, but it is not required. If players don't use Discord they are to at least use in game chat.

Our player number is currently N/A. We are considering splitting into two guilds, one for higher power players, one for lower power players.

26 spots are potentially available for the high power guild. Exact number is not known yet. Still in discussion.

Power required for current guild: 1 Million GP, if we split we may have a guild for players under 600k power as well. Some current members are between 600k and 1 million because we've only recently started implementing the rule.

Our goal is to gain more stars in territory battles and progress as a guild. We just recently left the more casual tier of guilds. We currently get 13-16 stars in tb, and TW is about 50/50 on wins and losses, we have so much diversity that it holds us back a bit, but we're working on fixing it by considering splitting up. Message me if you'd like to work with us on either guild. We aren't interested in leaving our guild for a merge, but will accept guilds that would like to merge into us. We have 8 officers currently, 4 of us focus on managing the guild, while we all pitch in for conducting activities. We are considering lowering the inactivity boot to less than 7 days. We may not split up, if we don't, then we currently have 9 spots available. Our guild posts times in PST in chat, but we are in multiple time zones, myself being in EST. I check my messages here multiple times a day, so it's fairly easy to contact me. Message me if you're interested. Small groups are welcome to join us if all will meet the requirements I've listed here.
  • Options
    Looking for a guild with the benefits of a larger guild, but without the strict requirements? We're a friendly guild with members of varying experience levels ranging from as low as 300kGP to over 2milGP working toward advancement together. We value a laid-back and drama-free environment where everyone can enjoy the game together and the less experienced members can learn from those who have been around the block a few times.

We're capable of reaching at least 30* in territory battles (we've been improving our score every time), we currently get 15 ROLO shards per LSTB, and we run both HPIT and HAAT on farm. Raids have a 24-hour mandatory 0-damage rule in effect after launch to allow everyone time to register for at least basic rewards. This is to prevent anyone from getting completely left behind for rewards since the raids tend to die very fast once we start attacking them. In HPIT, those who already have 7* Han are asked to limit their damage to 2mil in order to give more members quicker access to Han, but every third HPIT is a free for all. New HPITs are started every other day, HAATs roughly every third day.

We're currently looking to fill 3 slots after this round of Territory Wars with team players who are eager to contribute to the growth of the guild and the completion of our goals. Anyone who is friendly, willing to participate and get their tickets in without having to be nagged, and is above 800kGP will be seriously considered. 1mil+ preferable. For brand new players we do have a training guild available to help you learn the game and get started properly.

Line app is mandatory for all guild communications.

Feel free to contact me here or on any of the Line ID on the poster

hqwqaui.jpg
  • Options
    The Sith Family - Recruiting Dark Lords NOW!!!!

We are a family of 13 guilds, 10 of which are full Heroic farm/TB/TW focused guilds. We now have added Training Guilds designed to help newer players establish themselves, learn about the game, and to help focus their activity on specific squads in order to get the best experience!

WANTED: Players of all levels focused on game progression, having fun and enjoying a large family community.

The Sith is all about family. No evil overlords or dictators, no bullying or negativity.... I know, doesn’t sound much like Sith Lords you’ve seen in the movies. But our relentless pursuit of perfection and power fits nicely with the name!

What we offer:
    - Training Guilds that players can promote from one to the other once they reach the required level or GP milestone!
    - A vast and knowledgeable online community with over 600 members working together to achieve greatness!
    - Hands-on leadership for each Training Guild that will guide you to the rewards you desire!

Looking to merge your guild or just a player looking for the right home? Come by for a chat, see if we can find a new home for you:
    http://thesith.org
    https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/mv3MkAoYF4

We do not disappoint. We do not fail. One Team, One Dream.
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.
  • KingJoeGinsu
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    PORG LIVES MATTER is looking for new members

We seek daily players preferably above level 50 who want to help and learn along with us. We currently have 10 spots open. We range in rank from 72 down to 30. We have few rules other and have fun and contribute gear. We do have a 5 day inactive kick policy unless given notice. Hope to see you join us. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.
    Just join up at: PORG LIVES MATTER. Sorry nothing too fancy and straight to the point. Our 1st recruiting post.
    Post edited by KingJoeGinsu on
  • Options
    Are you new to SWGOH or experienced and looking for a new home?

UpSithsCreekWithout aPadawan is an online family and is currently filling our ranks. We have three founding members over 2mil GP each who can finish HAAT and solo hardcore rancor. We alternate between normal/hardcore Rancor’s and AAT/HAAT so all levels can get useful rewards. We are organized, play hard, but mostly have fun. We are taking members of all levels. Raid start times are 3 and 4pm est. Come grow with us. PM me here, contact me on discord at Juniper#9980 or ally request me in game 792-924-823. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.
    OUR GUILD DISCORD PAGE https://discord.gg/TrUVrnE
  • Options
    Hi Everybody. I’m representing the DAWO (Destroy all who oppose) guild alliance. We recently expanded our family from 2 guilds to 3 and added a development guild for players seeking to laser focus their rosters, compete in heroic raids, and earn better rewards in TB/TW.

The guild in need of players — DAWO Blue Squadron — is currently 42M GP with just 34 members, ranging from 500K to over 2M GP. Once we fill out our roster to 50, we anticipate settling around 60M to start. We are a group of dedicated and active players, and are capable of running both heroic raids.

We are looking for players with at least 800k GP who would like to enter our alliance into DAWO Blue Squadron, with the possibility for movement into the upper guilds (105M and 130M) as players improve.

Use of Discord is required.
    600 raid tickets daily
    Willing and able to participate in both TB and TW

We are all committed to the growth and development of all our players in the DAWO alliance. Any questions, please feel free to DM me.
  • Options
    CLM 501st are looking for a player we are a 90 mil plus haat guild. You must have a minimum of 1.5 mil gp and be able to take part in getting rolo shards. Search for us in the guild search and we'll review. Any questions then please ask
  • Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too.
    Currently we are 34 peeps with a GP of 61mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition.
    600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in
    Chur!
  • Options
    Slythmongers is rebuilding!
    86 million GP
    7 slots open
    Looking for 1.5m+ GP players

We use LINE to communicate. This is required.
    24 Hour 0 dmg hold on Rancor and HAAT. Hold Lifted at 9 EST for raids. We do 3 Rancor and 2 HAAT every week.

Friendly and helpful group of players.

Message NoGame300 in the LINE app if you are interested in joining!
This discussion has been closed.