Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Was was?

Someone slap my wrist.

Ok. I will. lol
  • Options
    QoL idea (next time)
    • Show if a toon has a zeta upgrade when looking at teams in TW. It is very cumbersome/time consuming to look at each toon individually.
    • Short cut from Arena to Ship arena and from Challenges to Ship Challenges. Or perhaps a short cut through all the daily activities.
    • Show all possible opponent in the arenas (with a slider or something). The refreshing is .. not optimal
    • Show if you are being attacked in the arenas, spending crystal to refresh your attack limit only to find out you cannot attack anyway does not lead to happy customers.
    • Show if another players is being attacked in the arenas. Same reason as above
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    We have five days left until the end of the month and CG has stated this month will top last year’s month of the Sith. So far all we have received is one okay toon in Sith Marauder. Obviously the Sith raid is coming but what else do they need to do to make this month better than last year?
  • Options
    no new ship on the horizon :-(
  • Options
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    We have five days left until the end of the month and CG has stated this month will top last year’s month of the Sith. So far all we have received is one okay toon in Sith Marauder. Obviously the Sith raid is coming but what else do they need to do to make this month better than last year?

Uhhh... Emperor and Vader rework was pretty solid upgrade for two iconic Sith toons.

• Options

Uhhh... Emperor and Vader rework was pretty solid upgrade for two iconic Sith toons.

Still doesn’t top last year as this month was being claimed to be.
  • Options

A new Sith Meta with Palp and Vader, Maurader, AND a Raid is already more than last year and it seems like there will be more.

• Options

A new Sith Meta with Palp and Vader, Maurader, AND a Raid is already more than last year and it seems like there will be more.

I think it's the hype from last year that everyone is expecting again. I mean seriously when Nihilus came out, the hype was equivalent to when we found out CLS was being added to the game. It was huge. I feel like that is what every one is expecting. And where CG said it's going to be better than last year, I think that is the kind of hype they're going to need in order to top it. I must say though, I am satisfied with the work we've gotten thus far, but I'm still excited for what's coming. I'm happy to see Palp back in the top 100 in my shard over JTR :smile:
  • Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »

I think it's the hype from last year that everyone is expecting again. I mean seriously when Nihilus came out, the hype was equivalent to when we found out CLS was being added to the game. It was huge. I feel like that is what every one is expecting. And where CG said it's going to be better than last year, I think that is the kind of hype they're going to need in order to top it. I must say though, I am satisfied with the work we've gotten thus far, but I'm still excited for what's coming. I'm happy to see Palp back in the top 100 in my shard over JTR :smile:

That and devs saying this month was going to bring more than last Feb
  • Options
    I like what they brought this month in
    - palp and vador rework are solid
    - Only one nee toon up to now
    - Sith Raid - best news in a year!

I find that the QOL announced to date is disapointing mainly due to:
    - unecessery changes to TW
    - no mod manager. Its a nightmare to do anything with mod unless you quit your day job to manage them
  • Options
    I really like the TW changes.
  • Options

Last year the whole sith faction got a rework, not just two characters. Plus nihilus was released after two generic releases. I biting at the bit to see the next tier of the lord of pain marquee event. If it's like last year, we should get another generic character and then DSion. Unlike last year we didn't have to wait so long after the first marquee event to see who would be released in the following one. Actually, didn't we find out about all 3 characters and then wait for them to be released over the course of 2 or 3 weeks?
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Guys,guys let’s stop replying to Pa_lin. Of course he doesn’t with the above. I would also sometimes pair 2-3 of my strongest toons with some weaker ones but the whole "points for survival" makes that tactic less useful as well.

I'll say it again, all we wanted was a simple tiebreaker. That's it.

Guys. If we had a plus 1 per defensive win, the trash defense method will still result in a tie, since all teams can be trashed on offense
  • Options
    Are the level 6/7 star mod rumours true. Be concerned if they are. Been down this road before with other freemium games and it always seemed to be the jump the shark moment.

Turukano.
  • Options
    QoL idea (next time)
    • Show if a toon has a zeta upgrade when looking at teams in TW. It is very cumbersome/time consuming to look at each toon individually.
    • Short cut from Arena to Ship arena and from Challenges to Ship Challenges. Or perhaps a short cut through all the daily activities.
    • Show all possible opponent in the arenas (with a slider or something). The refreshing is .. not optimal
    • Show if you are being attacked in the arenas, spending crystal to refresh your attack limit only to find out you cannot attack anyway does not lead to happy customers.
    • Show if another players is being attacked in the arenas. Same reason as above

Would love the slider option for arena opponents, but I'm positive the idea behind how it is set up now is to force you to refresh until you're too frustrated to deal with it and make you take the longer route for a greater chance at spending crystals. I'd be shocked to the core if they changed the current setup.
  • Options
    Just want to sum up things for EA/CG...
    Is there ANYONE out there that thinks the TW scoring change is a good idea??? Just need one person...
  • ShadowsFury
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    How about the ability to write (number) how many training droids you wanna use? The slider is better than nothing but still pretty bad when you have 10k but only need to use 80 or something. Most of the time, you need to get lucky and land close or go up one at a time. And even then, when you get close, you have the chance of it tapping slightly off and going straight to one end, essentially resetting the slider.
  • Options
    How about the ability to write (number) how many training droids you wanna use? The slider is better than nothing but still pretty bad when you have 10k but only need to use 80 or something. Most of the time, you need to get lucky and land close or go up one at a time. And even then, when you get close, you have the chance of it tapping slightly off and going straight to one end, essentially resetting the slider.

Just use the + button on the right hand end. Let's you pick the level. Or the - button at the other end if you go too far.
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Guys,guys let’s stop replying to Pa_lin. Of course he doesn’t with the above. I would also sometimes pair 2-3 of my strongest toons with some weaker ones but the whole "points for survival" makes that tactic less useful as well.

I'll say it again, all we wanted was a simple tiebreaker. That's it.

Guys. If we had a plus 1 per defensive win, the trash defense method will still result in a tie, since all teams can be trashed on offense

you are very unimaginative... there are so many different simple tiebreakers, pick just one or more of these: (but only when the game is a tie)
    for every unused toon in everyones roster +1 banner
    the first guild that cleared the map (or the first reached the score that leads to a tie)
    sudden victory overtime - the 4 player with the lowest tw-points had to fight eachother on a new and smaller map 12h def/ 12h off
    RNGesus decides the winner
    the weaker guild always wins
  • Options
    I know there’s a rework in the pipeline but I’ve just got a couple of ideas, I want to share with you all-
    Sith Assassin, when stealthed ignores taunts and her special attack places death marks on the target for 2 turns.

Death Sidious, his aoe attack death marks the enemy with the lowest health for 2 turns.

Sorry I know these sort of posts winds some people up, but I felt this was worth sharing.
  • Options
    boring tha
    I know there’s a rework in the pipeline but I’ve just got a couple of ideas, I want to share with you all-
    Sith Assassin, when stealthed ignores taunts and her special attack places death marks on the target for 2 turns.

Death Sidious, his aoe attack death marks the enemy with the lowest health for 2 turns.

Sorry I know these sort of posts winds some people up, but I felt this was worth sharing.

boring that is not worth an update...

i want a ship raid and crush the first and second deathstar!
  • Options

It does wind people up when you make a thread about it and then put the same post in a QoL thread which it has nothing to do with
  • Options
    Has it been clarified: will you be able to sim all of GW (using 12 sim tickets) with the click of one button, or will you have to sim each individual battle?
  • Options
    the worst lack of information on a game update in history!
    if you wanted to be the most unpopular people in game section worldwide, congratulations! in my eyes you have that title straight away, even if your super duper new update changes everything in graphic, game experience and game enjoyment.
    i don´t understand why anyone can be so cruel to their gamers^^
  • Options
    Why there are nothing about mod management, search, or presets???
  • Options
    I am totally starved for information
  • Options
    Degs29 wrote: »
    Has it been clarified: will you be able to sim all of GW (using 12 sim tickets) with the click of one button, or will you have to sim each individual battle?

Yes, this is what I was just asking myself.

• Options
    Surely the first portion of this statement invalidates the second?
    If you know that it winds people up, then the only reason you could possibly view it as "worth sharing" (It wasn't, by the way), is if your objective is to wind people up.

• Drago5760
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    As a fairly middle of the road player, Dec-16 shard, small spender, I think the game has become VERY stale. I can't imagine how truly end game players feel, let alone end game whales. I have under 2 mil GP. Rancor is auto. On a good day I can do about 30-40% of HAAT on my own. I know other folks with similar GP can put up 25 mil+ with single teams. Both arenas are pretty stale - JTR meta isn't going anywhere and fleet options are extremely limited. Whatever this update looks like, even with the Sith Raid, it is too little, too late for me. My time in game is dropping significantly. And my desire to spend has dropped to ZERO.

Here is what I would like to see:

1: More reasons to play the game, not more reasons to sim it. TW and TB are good, but I'd like to see some type of solo PVE content (fleets maybe?)
    2: Streamline the g8/9 bottleneck: Why are cuffs, droid callers, and stun guns (even carbanatis) so slow to acquire when g11/12 is necessary to use toons these days?
    3. Lose the challenge gear as raid rewards. Any further explanation necessary?
    4. Raid content that is challenging for multiple layers of "end game" players. A 1.5 mil GP player and a 3.0 mil GP player are at very different stages in the game, yet even HAAT treats them about the same if they are in a decent guild.
    5. Level 6/7 mods, with one MAJOR caveat. I would love to see speed secondaries eliminated from these mods.
    6. Lastly, rework GW/arena stores/cantina nodes. All currencies should be relevant and there shouldn't be duplication of cantina nodes.

Not much of this going to happen, I fear.