Sith Raid Teams by phase

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    That I did not know. Does that mean he doesnt regen protection when you use a Nihlus led sith team?

I've seen a screencap of a Nihilus lead Sith teams do in excess of a million damage so I presume that is why.

We are going to have to get a bit creative on this raid. Some great characters are crap in this phase.

Raid Han for example with his double tap basic. First one gives him defense down nd second one gives Nihilus 25% of his protection.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. My guild has zero JTRs so we have to get creative.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    There's a trooper +thrawn team that does 3 million in phase 1 tier vi. I was thinking on working on troopers for dstb so i guess it fits well.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Used my tries for the day, but just realized since protection doesnt matter you could be sacreligious and Use Hera Kanan Sabine Ezra and Chop. They have great health regen and their damage would be good with both Ezra and Sabine. Probably modding them for health would be even better, but I hate moving Mods. Has anyone tried it? I would never use Phoenix without Zeb but this might be an exception.

I tried it without Sabine. g9 Ezra and Hera g8 rest. They did no damage.
    They might be good in p2, but not in p1 unf.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't work. Phoenix team uses too many basics. I have them all in g12 with good mods and in t6 they did a total of 0 damage on 1st try and 200k on 2nd try next day. constantly feeding his protection regen
  • Sicnyc
    19 posts Member
    Options
    If a member joins a new guild that has finished t6 raid but the player didn’t will they be able to join the T7 raid when it starts?
  • Sicnyc
    19 posts Member
    Options
    maybe if Any moderators are on you could help me with this?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    yes they will the guild has to complete tier 6 not the players
  • Options
    Phase 2 phoenix squad is immortal (my guild is in tier 6). I have max stacks of cycle of whatever and sion couldnt even scratch me until he enraged and started swinging for 1.4 mil. No ezra, and all zetas/ gear 12
  • Sicnyc
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Hit over 8m with zzRJT, zbb8, zR2, g10 SRey and G9 Visas with skills around lvl5
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Extremely disappointed that the new raid is basically a JTR droid raid. P1,P2,P3 and P4 are all JTR. I sure hope T7 require some diversity. If not then get ready to be guild removed for not having the one and only team that is needed. Yes I understand other teams can do like a hole 4M if there lucky but come on JTR 10m+ each phase....
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Hold your horse. People are still experimenting. More good teams will be discovered.
  • scuba
    14064 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    MvwvUpp.jpg

Pretty sure that means the defense down can't be resisted and will apply thru tenacity up
  • Options
    Well in heroic you're only using jtr once
  • Gawejn
    1114 posts Member
    Options
    So I do play Tier 3 alone. So everyday i am trying new teams. So one very interesting is Jyn Erso lead, Cassian, Luminara, Mace Windu ( Yes, finally there is space to use him in this game) and Han Solo. This simple team did 50% of dmg done by maxed Empire team. Gear lvl from 8 to 10. Cassian 5 star only. If this team could be good in Tier 6 like in Tier 3, so should do around 2 milion dmg. Also swaping Han with Resistance Trooper can be good idea.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    MvwvUpp.jpg

Pretty sure that means the defense down can't be resisted and will apply thru tenacity up

I'm fairly sure that that only can't be resistance only refers to the max protection part.

The magmatrooper deathtrooper and thrawn team works because of magma resisting defense down all the time and getting 90% turn meter every time.
  • Options
    Well in heroic you're only using jtr once

Which supports OP's point of being removed from a guild if you don't have her. Still, I'm not 100% convinced she's the only answer just yet.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    magma gets his tm regardless of whether or not he resists.

don't know about the who defense down thing tho, I think I've seen people resist but I'm not sure.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    We definitely see the defense down resisted here

https://youtu.be/6LZaLr1a_S0
  • Options
    Anyone else notice that Savage overpower is not putting out damage when the raid boss is under 25% or 50 if zetad? Or am I just not seeing the numbers?
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Bosses are immune to massive damage. It says so in the raid details.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they'll do better in other phases. If someone comes that far.. :smiley:
  • Options
    Big shout out to NeoDarkForcePeru !! With just a 26 mil gp guild they have mastered the raid in mere hours and have defeated the heroic Sith. I would love to scope out some of these awesome squads being used.

Lol but nothing to see here , totally legit just like all those others that posted the t6 in one run.

Maybe the rest of us are just going about things all wrong???
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    26 million, Heroic Sith Raid?
  • Cstone812
    266 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    JTR team or whaled out Visas Marr team probably. Good thing I spent 3 months farming the vets. May have to find a new guild since no one else farmed them.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    If that isn't meant to say 126 it's meant to say they cheated
  • Options
    26 million is the gp of this powerful guild
  • Ghostrider1982
    217 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Not sure where you got that GP....SWGOH shows 24mil but thats with only 12 members reporting so yeah they ate well over 100M....still though congrats seems legit as they now have 565 raid points with others at 120 and Team Instinct at 115
  • Options
    GG shows total guild GP pulled straight from game data. They are a 20mil guild. Totally legit you are right lol