Sith Raid Teams by phase

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Fett lead, Zam, Greedo, Jawa Eng, Jawa Scav netted me 750k in T6 P1. Don't use therm det specials if Nih has been damaged since his last turn. Kill the adds for increasing crit damage and let the therm dets be. Zam's expose also hits for good damage, as does Fett's execute. Jawa Eng's buff nicely feeds Nih some buffs that charge up execute.

Ok so is this correct?: If you want to apply X debuff, it must be attempted after he takes a turn but before he takes any other damage or his tenacity will spike?
  • Options
    P2 team 2-3mil. Teebo(l), leiah, DT, zasajj, zombie
  • TheFoxReDux
    255 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Fett lead, Zam, Greedo, Jawa Eng, Jawa Scav netted me 750k in T6 P1. Don't use therm det specials if Nih has been damaged since his last turn. Kill the adds for increasing crit damage and let the therm dets be. Zam's expose also hits for good damage, as does Fett's execute. Jawa Eng's buff nicely feeds Nih some buffs that charge up execute.

Ok so is this correct?: If you want to apply X debuff, it must be attempted after he takes a turn but before he takes any other damage or his tenacity will spike?

That would be correct. Each hit he takes his tenacity jumps by 50%. We dont know what it starts at but usually by the 3rd or 4th hit nothing will stick except for the unavoidables like the jtr lead stick expose on crit.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Tier 5, p2:

Zzthrawn 6* g11
    Zveers 7* g11
    Storm / shore 7* g11
    Death 7* g12

2.3 million. Shore & storm just soak up damage, and you don't need to dispell so I had the 150% offense bonus throughout.

I had full protection & health when I died - it was only because he got enraged.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Does Phoenix work well?
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    OnJouney wrote: »
    Does Phoenix work well?

Not on P1. They'll survive for ages but do 0 or close to 0 damage, as they rely on basic so you don't get though DN's protection
  • HK_V8R
    26 posts Member
    Options
    JKRevan wrote: »
    i managed to score a solid 431k with HK47 droid team classic..

not bad.

Who else did you use?
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Best thing about this raid is that toons like Magmatrooper and Greedo are actually useful. They have been waiting forever for their turn at bat.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    OnJouney wrote: »
    Does Phoenix work well?

They are awesome in P2.
  • Options
    You could also put thrawn as the lead and get 90% Turn meter whenever magmatrooper attacks
  • Options
    STHan Lead, Thrawn, zKylo, Palpatine, Raid Han

I've done 500,000-700,000 in all phases.
    ZKylo is gear 10
    STHan is gear 11
    Thrawn gear 8
    Palp gear 8
    Raid Han gear 6

Team 2:
    QGJ Lead, Mace, Lumi, Marr, Yoda
    Make sure you max QGJ Lead.
    Mace is gear 8
    QGJ gear 10
    Lumi gear 8
    Yoda gear 6
    Marr gear 7, level 80, 4 star., with main attack and AoE attack maxed, rest at 7.
    Marr is still pretty low leveled, and did the most damage, and kept healing the team.

I do 200,000-500,000 in 1st 2 phases, and 300,000-700,000 in last 2 phases.

These are all random due to game play variations each time...but, I think leveled correctly, these teams would excel.

Talzin lead nightsisters...Talzin, Daka, zombie, Talia, Ventriss.
    Talzin and Daka for rebirth.
    Daka, Ventriss and Talia for heal.
    Zombie for the taunting shenanigans lol.

I haven't used it, but I'm positive it will be good use.
  • Options
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Heroic P1 Attempt

RlHuslx.png
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Phönix are working good in P2. I did around 2,5 Mio in T6, bit having a full Zetaed Phönix Team
  • Options
    Any thoughts on f2p teams? I'm afraid for what my [f2p] guild will be able to do (or rather, not do) after the raid changes.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Franimus wrote: »
    Any thoughts on f2p teams? I'm afraid for what my [f2p] guild will be able to do (or rather, not do) after the raid changes.
    There's quite a few around this thread. What's been working for me so far:
    Thrawn, Veers, Deathtrooper, Magmatrooper, Trooper Of Your Choice (I've been using Snowtrooper for the damage, but think I should swap to Shoretrooper). Pump the Tenacity on Magmatrooper so that he reliably resists Defense Down and then every time he uses his basic attack he gains 90% turn meter. Throw Deathmark on Nihilus with Deathtrooper and you can get a nice bit of damage.

All five Jawas, keep the adds alive as long as you can and juggle attacks between them and Nihilus to mitigate Defense Down and protection theft, then ride the Scavenger's (and to a lesser degree the Engineer's) Thermal Detonators for a lot of damage.

Zeta Barriss led-Jedi, she'll heal passively. It doesn't super-matter what jedi you use with her, but ones that don't call assists or use buffs are probably your best bet. (I've been using original Asohka, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jin (since you can control when his assist happens) and Aayla, who I will drop once I've modded up someone else. Aayla is good, but her counterattacks and randomized assists will grant Nihilus more protection than her damage is worth.)

Darth Nihilus-led sith, no matter how many times you attack Raid Nihilus won't gain any protection from you. He'll still get protection at the start of his turn based on the number of buffed allies you have, but you can get through that.

In p2, Phoenix Squad can survive for days without having to worry about the soothing ability. I forget who you drop (Chopper? I think Chopper) for Sabine, since you'll get plenty of healing from Kanan and Sion hits protection so Zeb's Unique will keep you alive.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    On P2 Phoenix yes drop Chop and use both Ezra and Sabine. Darksaber and have at it.

I havent tried it yet but I will next time atound but I am thinking P1 Grandmaster Yoda lead jedi assist/counter team with tenacity mods might do well. Yodas leader will help ressist most defense down debuffs and grant turn meter. Im guessing this should be pretty effective. You only regen Nihlus protection if you have defense down debuff, so if you never get it can basic and counter all day. Would make tenacity mods useful and might find a home for Fisto and Aayla. Basically a weaker version of magmatrooper but for all 5 teammates.
  • Options
    Imperial Troopers are doing 4 mil + for me in Plhase 2 and 3, Zeers, Zarck, DT, Shore and Snow. Feel free to line me at FallenElite, if you have any questions.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Got a sweet 1.5M with the classic droid team in P3 tier 4: HK47(L), IG86, IG88, Nebit, jawa engineer. I could have done better using BB8 instead of Nebit I guess.
  • Options
    Hekalatos wrote: »
    You could also put thrawn as the lead and get 90% Turn meter whenever magmatrooper attacks

I did this and my magmatrooper got 5 - 6 attacks every time it was his turn. pretty sure a Nerf for another 10 characters will be forthcoming.
  • Options
    Is there an updated list like this anywhere?
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Franimus wrote: »
    There's quite a few around this thread. What's been working for me so far:
    Thrawn, Veers, Deathtrooper, Magmatrooper, Trooper Of Your Choice (I've been using Snowtrooper for the damage, but think I should swap to Shoretrooper). Pump the Tenacity on Magmatrooper so that he reliably resists Defense Down and then every time he uses his basic attack he gains 90% turn meter. Throw Deathmark on Nihilus with Deathtrooper and you can get a nice bit of damage.

All five Jawas, keep the adds alive as long as you can and juggle attacks between them and Nihilus to mitigate Defense Down and protection theft, then ride the Scavenger's (and to a lesser degree the Engineer's) Thermal Detonators for a lot of damage.

Zeta Barriss led-Jedi, she'll heal passively. It doesn't super-matter what jedi you use with her, but ones that don't call assists or use buffs are probably your best bet. (I've been using original Asohka, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jin (since you can control when his assist happens) and Aayla, who I will drop once I've modded up someone else. Aayla is good, but her counterattacks and randomized assists will grant Nihilus more protection than her damage is worth.)

Darth Nihilus-led sith, no matter how many times you attack Raid Nihilus won't gain any protection from you. He'll still get protection at the start of his turn based on the number of buffed allies you have, but you can get through that.

In p2, Phoenix Squad can survive for days without having to worry about the soothing ability. I forget who you drop (Chopper? I think Chopper) for Sabine, since you'll get plenty of healing from Kanan and Sion hits protection so Zeb's Unique will keep you alive.

how do you use the detonators ? do you pop them w/ scavanger's special? with zam, she pops them w/ her basic or boba will pop them w/ execute. do you hold off execute etc and try to get them to go off on their own?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    how do you use the detonators ? do you pop them w/ scavanger's special? with zam, she pops them w/ her basic or boba will pop them w/ execute. do you hold off execute etc and try to get them to go off on their own?
    Don't use execute on them. The damage bonus to execute is not worth it compared to the therm det explosion damage. My strategy is to only pop them when the adds are dead to improve the crit damage,and only apply them after nih takes a turn, before he takes any damage.
    Zam popping the dets seems to do a lot of damage.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Has anyone tried zeta Farm Boy Luke lead for p1?
  • Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
    Aside from the well-known teams, I have a great squad for P2 or when you’re after Sion in p4. AA lead, Raid Han, Hoda, GK, and fifth (either a second tank or Leia). All the counter-free attacks from Han (and Leia?) allow you to stack the offense boost on them and the heals/tank keep them safe. I did 700k with Han alone this morning where my fifth was... I think a random leftover trooper.

This won’t work on and or Traya, but it’s really good at least in tier vi
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    A summary of my personal experience at T4.

Generally good in all phases:
    Night Sisters. I use Asajj lead.

Other teams:

Phase 1:
    Wedge Biggs STHan + 2 rebel dps (I used farmboy and CLS). Avoid Leia and Ezra if you can.

Nihlus lead Sith

Thrawn lead Troopers with Magmatrooper stacked with tenacity (Mine has 55% tenacity on his sheet and resists 100% on Tier 4). Deathtrooper too if you have him. My g8 Magmatrooper can do 750k himself and I dont have deathtrooper.

Phase 2:
    Phoenix: Hera Kanan Zeb Ezra Sabine. 1.5M on T4 at g8-9.
  • Options
    Just put a zeta on R2's Combat Analysis. I tried it on phase 1 and it changed everything for my CLS squad. Kept the "defense down" debuff away so Nihilus couldnt gain protection from basic attacks.
  • Options
    HK_V8R wrote: »
    JKRevan wrote: »
    i managed to score a solid 431k with HK47 droid team classic..

not bad.

Who else did you use?

I got about 400k on tier 4 with this squad. HK lead, 88,86,Nebit and Jawa Engineer
  • LordMorsResistis
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've found a decent team for p3 is. Wiggs Leia Zolo and Sabine. Wedge lead of course. Once you armor shred Treya 3or 4 times, do Stand Alone with Leia. Saw her triple hit for 4x normal, 3times normal and 1.5times normal damage. Later I had Sabine do it and she got a 95k Armor Shred. Scored 3.98 million on a t5. Wiggs , Leia, Zolo all g12, Sabine g10
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."
  • LordMorsResistis
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @Gawejn , only toon I've had consistently land TMR on Nihilus is actually NS Spirit. On her basic she hits around 65%
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."