Content Update 3/21/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Sunlounger wrote: »
    Players: "3 days wasn't nearly enough notice for an event"

CG " Improving the cadence and quality of our communication is a strong desire of the team. What you're seeing tonight is an effort in that direction. In the coming weeks, I will publish an updated plan for how we plan to keep the communication flowing"

CG "Stuff that, here's 7 Hours notice, get your Credit Cards Out"

I was thinking along the lines of; "players: 3 days wasn't enough notice! Devs; challenge accepted" haha
  • Options
    Sunlounger wrote: »
    Players: "3 days wasn't nearly enough notice for an event"

CG " Improving the cadence and quality of our communication is a strong desire of the team. What you're seeing tonight is an effort in that direction. In the coming weeks, I will publish an updated plan for how we plan to keep the communication flowing"

CG "Stuff that, here's 7 Hours notice, get your Credit Cards Out"

I was thinking along the lines of; "players: 3 days wasn't enough notice! Devs; challenge accepted" haha

Thats even better :wink:
  • KolhammerTime
    65 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    This is starting to feel like an emotionally abusive relationship. The players keep getting treated like trash, yet we keep coming back, again and again. And every time it gets a little worse.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    What about FO executioner?

Foe was added to shipments about 2 weeks ago why would he be moved anywhere yet?

Oh really? Never keep track just assumed as toons move Into chromium whatever came out before them move to shipments and nodes
  • Options

benjammin wrote: »
    Wow, 3 days after promising improved communication; 7 hours notice on the 2 characters I want most in this game.... Disappointing... @CG_Carrie don't expect you all to really care, but man this is a huge let down. Been working to farm all the right people for this event systematically and thought I was on a good pace since no indication of it had come around yet....

You would think if they were going to give short notice at least run the event a couple of weeks rather then one so that players have some chance to get them both.
  • Options
    There is no mention of packs for Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben), Luke Skywalker (Farmboy), and Stormtrooper Han, which were available for purchase in December 2017. What is the point of rushing out CLS event if you don't provide avenues for revenue?
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Really glad I got both last time around. 8 hours heads up is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    kindlekm wrote: »
    this is absolutely ridiculous. the Q&A promised better communication only for you to drop CLS on us with ONE day notice? It makes me seriously regret giving you all the benefit of the doubt before and during the Q&A

^ this!
  • Options
    Everybody take a breath please. Last time CLS came was directly after RJT first came out, so this is to be expected.

Also, can we please stop whining about what we don't get and why we didn't get a huge content update even though the biggest content release was a few weeks ago AND there is a movie coming out in a few months?

Please and thank you.
  • Options
    I don’t understand the complaints about the short event notice. The requirements aren’t a surprise. Events are always short notice and there is nothing wrong with that. When the devs say they are increasing communication this is not what they mean. I’ve complained about CG more than my share but this complaint seems like grasping at straws.
  • Kazanori
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    funny
    Post edited by Kazanori on
  • Options
    SandurzGoH wrote: »
    This pack is missing from the store, along with the pack for Starck and IPD.

We are currently working on a fix for the Ability Materials Pack, it will be available in the store soon.
    Thank you!

As per the note, the Starck and IPD packs will return with the next Dark Side Territory Battle.

You might want to read that note again "NOTE: If you’ve purchased this bundle before, it will not appear for you. This bundle will also return with all future Dark Side Territory Battles."

This clearly implies it is coming out now and ALSO with DS TB....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    JJWZP5 wrote: »
    Why haven’t zombie or first order executioner been shuffled anywhere? When will we get any info about this? Does the release cadence no longer apply?

What release cadence? Honestly, the very next character after CG announced the "release cadence" broke the cadence. There never has been a "release cadence".

Oh and "It's here!" isn't exactly more communication about an event. Apparently "more communication" is similar to "release cadence"....and "soon".

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Wiggensbog wrote: »
    Everybody take a breath please. Last time CLS came was directly after RJT first came out, so this is to be expected.

Also, can we please stop whining about what we don't get and why we didn't get a huge content update even though the biggest content release was a few weeks ago AND there is a movie coming out in a few months?

Please and thank you.

It was also stated they were going to try to space the events apart....so the outrage is to be expected
  • Options
    I’m actually super happy for the Rogue One tag! No more having to search through the endless Rebels list.
  • Options
    benjammin wrote: »
    Wow, 3 days after promising improved communication; 7 hours notice on the 2 characters I want most in this game.... Disappointing... @CG_Carrie don't expect you all to really care, but man this is a huge let down. Been working to farm all the right people for this event systematically and thought I was on a good pace since no indication of it had come around yet....

In the same boat. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    So that Q&A was ~95% useless. Yay we got a Rogue One tag.... that should have been in the game a long time ago. Great job on the increased communication! Are you intentionally trying to get your customers upset? Because you're doing a great job of that.

You know what would be nice? You guys actually following through with things. You say you will do one thing and turn around and make it even worse than before. Get your ducks in a row or they will wander.
  • Options
    I just want to point out that this date was almost certainly planned since the beginning of the month. (Eg. STHan)
    So, the argument on the Q&A doesn’t really apply, as this was set long before the Q&A.
    However, the poor notice argument still applies (Eg: monthly event schedule).
  • KylvinnSmithmus
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    You guys are killing me. I was just barely able to activate BB-8, admit to myself I would have to wait until the next time for JTR and start working on being ready to 7* R2 and BOOM ......NOPE YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR FOR CLS TOOOOOOOO. LOLOLOLOL .....trolls. -_-
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Meh, mostly language errors being fixed. No gameplay, and characters to shipments is only for heavy spenders so no interest there either. Returning another hero character with 1 day notice does not look well for you either. I thought the Q&A would have told you something about that... I already have him, but still just goes against what you were saying you would try to do in the Q&A. You guys want to gain trust from the community? You are choosing to lose more of it this way.
  • Options
    You guys are killing me. I was just barely able to activate BB-8, admit to myself I would have to wait until the next time for JTR and start working on being ready to 7* R2 and BOOM ......NOPE YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR FOR CLS TOOOOOOOO. -_-

CLS will most likely be back in no more than 3 months.
  • Options
    Can they please drop the $20 bundles for the CLS characters? Been gearing up for months and would gladly spend the $20 to get 80 shards for Leia so I can get CLS
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    Can they please drop the $20 bundles for the CLS characters? Been gearing up for months and would gladly spend the $20 to get 80 shards for Leia so I can get CLS

Aaaaand.... this is why they do things like this. Lol
  • Options
    [Art] K-2SO is no longer running in various combat environments.
    Change it back.
  • Options
    Change it back.

It was such a fun bug.
  • Options
    Change it back.

Gotta love how they wasted time fixing a cosmetic bug that people actually liked... Instead of doing something useful.
  • Options
    KylarStern wrote: »
    Change it back.

Gotta love how they wasted time fixing a cosmetic bug that people actually liked... Instead of doing something useful.

I think since they took away his running, they should have him say snarky comments when paired with Cassian and Jyn.
  • Options
    Wiggensbog wrote: »

Please and thank you.

They said JTR was here now to celebrate blu rey of TLJ not cuz she was supposed to come now, so CLS came after JTR cant be argument for this