Bounty hunters [Merge]

Replies

• Options
    It's probably coming with the movie. I've not doubt CG either HAS to help promote the movie as part of their contract or at least gets a kick back for doing so.
    Either way if they're releasing BH content/reworks, you can't blame them for doing it along side a new movie. Conservation of efforts and all that. I'm all for calling out CG on their [redacted] but this one just makes sense.
    So, this time, I don't think it's so much Soon™ as Solo™.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    But they said this month will be bounty hunter rework and BOSSK. The movie is May and then they will have movie characters.
  • Options
    full content update every 2 weeks. So 2 weeks from the last content update should be when we get it
  • Options
    They should just cover the whole Shadows of the Empire arc. Lots of scoundrel and bounty hunter shenanigans. We’d get the Black Sun organization and Dash Rendar.
  • Options
    Black Sun, Kyle Katarn, Dash Rendar, Boushh, 4-LOM, Zuckass, Jango, Hondo. Minor toons Skiff Guards: WeeQuay, Barada, Nikto, Klaatu, Lando in disguise, and the Jawa Blizz.
  • Options
    I'mma need some of that Hondo Oonaka, thanks
  • Options
    I'mma need some of that Hondo Oonaka, thanks

^That. I love Hondo, I loved him in Clone Wars, I adored him in Rebels. He was my favorite cameo in Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures also.
  • Options
    Another summer of waste imo. Bounty hunters are terrible and will always be terrible.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    I just want BOUNTYYYY HUNTERRSSSS
  • Options
    Bossak wrote: »
    Jango was known as the best bounty hunter of his era- cad banes rise to power after him was only an after effect of jangos death

To be fair though, Cad Bane defeated some pretty notable Jedi, broke into the Jedi archive right on Coruscant and not only stole a holocron, but actually forced someone to unlock it. He also snuck aboard a republic cruiser under the noses of the troopers and Jedi, while wounded, and stole a fighter and escaped. There was also a prison break at one point. His resume is actually pretty impressive. We don't really know much about Jango beyond "he was a good bounty hunter". Cad Bane definitely deserves to be in a better spot than he is. At least give him a really great leader ability.
  • jedilord
    338 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Lumovanis wrote: »
    Bossak wrote: »
    Jango was known as the best bounty hunter of his era- cad banes rise to power after him was only an after effect of jangos death

To be fair though, Cad Bane defeated some pretty notable Jedi, broke into the Jedi archive right on Coruscant and not only stole a holocron, but actually forced someone to unlock it. He also snuck aboard a republic cruiser under the noses of the troopers and Jedi, while wounded, and stole a fighter and escaped. There was also a prison break at one point. His resume is actually pretty impressive. We don't really know much about Jango beyond "he was a good bounty hunter". Cad Bane definitely deserves to be in a better spot than he is. At least give him a really great leader ability.

i don´t think so, in this game there is all out of order, everything is broke. this game has nothing to do with the real star wars... look at the main faction in star wars, the jedis... in this game they are next to nothing, since the beginning till now. they are completely useless in this game and in every raid, and while other toons have their 3rd and 4th rework the jedis are still the same scrap than for 2 years...
    one of the mightiest jedi mace windu, who was the one and only man in history of star wars who defeated without much effort palpatine... (even jediluke couldn´t do that, against an old and weak palpatine) and in this game? no rework, no zeta, and i doubt he would loose against coruscant underworld police officer^^
  • Options
    jedilord wrote: »
    ...no rework, no zeta...

Thus far.

I think it's fairly clear to see that a significant Jedi rework is probably on the way. This year I'd be willing to bet.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    ...no rework, no zeta...

Thus far.

I think it's fairly clear to see that a significant Jedi rework is probably on the way. This year I'd be willing to bet.

Possibly with the next swing towards the light side. This game seems to be going in waves, we had a long period of light side dominance, now both Sith and BH are parts of a dark side focus. I would guess autumn for the next cycle, but it is nothing more than a guess. And Jedi and Republic (which overlap greatly) are the two LS factions most needing a boost, discounting Scoundrels who don't really make a coherent faction. On the other hand, Scoundrels could serve well as a transition point from BH to the LS wave.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Me: They mentioned it should be this month,
    so patience everyone

Also me:
    wbhcskrs03ol.gif
  • Options
    ...no rework, no zeta...

Thus far.

I'm guessing the rework = ROTJ Luke.
  • Options
    ...no rework, no zeta...

Thus far.

I'm guessing the rework = ROTJ Luke.

They said that there were no plans for ROTJ Luke yet, there are many other jedi who could be added...
    Meetra Surik/Exile (Would go well with countering Traya)
    Ki Adi Mundi ( Maybe some wookie synergy ;) )
    Shaak Ti
    Jolee Bindo
    Bastille Shan
    Satelle Shan
    Pong Krell ( Dual Double Lightsabers would be awesome )
    etc.

Also the majority of the jedi faction need zetas and/or reworks.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options

It will be here when it's here.

Nothing will get it here sooner.

Just relax. And wait.

All shall be well.

:smile:

Speaking to people like a parent talking to a child isn’t amusing or professional... asking for information about something CG brought up over a week ago and his been silent since is a pretty reasonable question...
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Over a week ago? That's nothing. You must be new here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    No, not new at all. They mentioned more communication and when someone asks a question, they get talked down too.
    I know they’ve had times where they said nothing for a month, so I think it appropriate to bring it up,

• Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    No, not new at all. They mentioned more communication and when someone asks a question, they get talked down too.
    I know they’ve had times where they said nothing for a month, so I think it appropriate to bring it up,

I think you’re reading a little too deep into this. All they said was to have patience because it will come. After all, the post was a plan for the next 3 months, so all of the items mentioned won’t be added right away. Expect BH around the end of the month and solo characters next month, with ship updates coming most likely late May early June.
  • Options
    All these new toons sound awesome, but what I would really like to see is bounty contract achievements. They would act kinda like how we got Vader shards through achievements. Like, for an example, get young han shards by completing achievements through amount of times that Boba Fett gets a killing blows on Raid Hans. Or new Chewey achievement for amount of times Bossk gets a killing blow on a wookie character, since Bossk is an expert wookie hunter. Hell, these could even work great when they rework/add the clone war BHs. Jango getting killing blows on General Kenobi could go towards young Boba shards, or Cad Bane getting kills on Anakin to get Enbo. My favorite of these ideas would be to make Asaaj a BH, like near the end of clone wars, and get Quinlan Vos for killing Count Dooku a certain amount of times. This could be a great way give incentive for getting these Marquee BH characters early on and it would introduce a really fun new mechanic to the game for getting new toons.
  • Options
    Dr.Aphra and black karrassssaaan, BT-1 (BeeTee), 000 (triple zero) would be great darkside scoundrels.
  • Options
    Aura Sing with a synergy with Boba.
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    It will be here when it's here.

Nothing will get it here sooner.

Just relax. And wait.

All shall be well.

:smile:

Speaking to people like a parent talking to a child isn’t amusing or professional... asking for information about something CG brought up over a week ago and his been silent since is a pretty reasonable question...

Your perception. I was not speaking to anyone like a child. Just stating a fact - it will be here when it's here. No amount of wondering or moaning will get it here any sooner. We all know that. Hopefully.
  • Options
    Greedo G11.

Once you get through the stun cuff tiers 7/8/9 it becomes easier to gear him.

Now CG, make his rework worthwhile please!
  • Options
    no please no new jedis... the existing should all get the zeta: deflecting 100% blasterlaser with lightsword... and the passiv ability: force speed (seen at episode 1 as qgj and obi are running away from the droideka) new skill: force persuaion: one opponent is firing with his best skill on his own team.. and many many many more...

our jedis in this game can do nothing, the best thing they can is to die really fast^^
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Jedis sucks but not all of them. One of the best healer and one of the best tanks are tagged as jedi. :wink:

They will get their rework for sure but for now I'am locking forward for the BH rework ... can i get it this week? :smiley:
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Jedis sucks but not all of them. One of the best healer and one of the best tanks are tagged as jedi. :wink:

They will get their rework for sure but for now I'am locking forward for the BH rework ... can i get it this week? :smiley:

Well, they said that they are updating every two weeks-ish, so I would focus my hopes on next week.