Sith Raid Reward Rollback - 4/17/18 [MEGA]

Replies

  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    Yes it is.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The rewards are garbage and for the time it takes to do this raid it just is not worth it. I am not going to put much effort into this raid
  • Wait I thought its g12 pieces we get? Why dial back again and again from the promises? It was about the g12 piece the whole time.
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    JACE13 wrote: »
    Lol the worst g12 pieces you can get!!! Thanks for nothing and screwing the guilds that can actually beat this terrible rushed raid.

    Are you serious? Medpacs are gold on the right characters - particularly healers, or those reliant on healers, or others who regain health based on the damage they do. These qualities are very important in the Sith Raid in helping your characters last longer and incur greater damage.

    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    I've been very critical of CG's antics lately too, but this compensatory gear is actually pretty handy.

  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    Down to 800?

    That's 16 full pieces...
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    3547 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    [Redacted] kyno pointed out my error :)
  • Kyno
    21960 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    JACE13 wrote: »
    Lol the worst g12 pieces you can get!!! Thanks for nothing and screwing the guilds that can actually beat this terrible rushed raid.

    Are you serious? Medpacs are gold on the right characters - particularly healers, or those reliant on healers, or others who regain health based on the damage they do.

    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    I've been very critical of CG's antics lately too, but this compensatory gear is actually pretty handy.

    But they promised 2 g12, but gave us 1 g12 and 1 g11 instead. The point isn't that it's not useful, but that it's not what was promised.

    @CCyrilS
    However, given that we have expedited the fix and are doing it in one week instead, and that there were people in other Tiers affected by the change, we are going to give an even 2 pieces of full gear to everyone who is level 85.

    Direct quote from the last update, she didn't say G12
  • TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    Down to 800?

    That's 16 full pieces...

    Wrong, you need 60 gold ball salvage - the ones you gain from the STR Challenge - to make a full piece. Currently I can produce 13.

    Whereas I have 2000+ medpac and data pad salvage.


  • CCyrilS
    3547 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    JACE13 wrote: »
    Lol the worst g12 pieces you can get!!! Thanks for nothing and screwing the guilds that can actually beat this terrible rushed raid.

    Are you serious? Medpacs are gold on the right characters - particularly healers, or those reliant on healers, or others who regain health based on the damage they do.

    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    I've been very critical of CG's antics lately too, but this compensatory gear is actually pretty handy.

    But they promised 2 g12, but gave us 1 g12 and 1 g11 instead. The point isn't that it's not useful, but that it's not what was promised.

    @CCyrilS
    However, given that we have expedited the fix and are doing it in one week instead, and that there were people in other Tiers affected by the change, we are going to give an even 2 pieces of full gear to everyone who is level 85.

    Direct quote from the last update, she didn't say G12

    You're right. Idk where I got it in my head that it was 2 g12 pieces. Well shoot!
  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    Down to 800?

    That's 16 full pieces...

    Wrong, you need 60 gold ball salvage - the ones you gain from the STR Challenge - to make a full piece. Currently I can produce 13.

    Whereas I have 2000+ medpac and data pad salvage.

    Unless you got different rewards, you're thinking of the wrong gold ball. I got a Mk 8 BioTech Implant, which requires 50 salvage and is not challenge gear.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    JACE13 wrote: »
    Lol the worst g12 pieces you can get!!! Thanks for nothing and screwing the guilds that can actually beat this terrible rushed raid.

    Are you serious? Medpacs are gold on the right characters - particularly healers, or those reliant on healers, or others who regain health based on the damage they do.

    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    I've been very critical of CG's antics lately too, but this compensatory gear is actually pretty handy.

    But they promised 2 g12, but gave us 1 g12 and 1 g11 instead. The point isn't that it's not useful, but that it's not what was promised.

    Perhaps I'm cynical and I wasn't expecting even that. I was expecting something more along the lines of Mk IV Carbantis or Mk IV stun guns, you know, really useful stuff ;)

  • Delmon_Ciiidrr
    504 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    It was all about the full g12 rewards missing the whole time or not? Maybe its not exactly written, but that was the whole point of the story. It is that constant slightly misleading and dialing back and it happend againd. Hard to understand why.

    It fees like sarcasm that after all the discussions we get a gear that is half made of challenger gear.
  • Kyno
    21960 posts Moderator
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    JACE13 wrote: »
    Lol the worst g12 pieces you can get!!! Thanks for nothing and screwing the guilds that can actually beat this terrible rushed raid.

    Are you serious? Medpacs are gold on the right characters - particularly healers, or those reliant on healers, or others who regain health based on the damage they do.

    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    I've been very critical of CG's antics lately too, but this compensatory gear is actually pretty handy.

    But they promised 2 g12, but gave us 1 g12 and 1 g11 instead. The point isn't that it's not useful, but that it's not what was promised.

    @CCyrilS
    However, given that we have expedited the fix and are doing it in one week instead, and that there were people in other Tiers affected by the change, we are going to give an even 2 pieces of full gear to everyone who is level 85.

    Direct quote from the last update, she didn't say G12

    You're right. Idk where I got it in my head that it was 2 g12 pieces. Well shoot!

    It happens.

    Both pieces are a pretty solid gift, at least for me, I needed them.
  • CCyrilS
    3547 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    JACE13 wrote: »
    Lol the worst g12 pieces you can get!!! Thanks for nothing and screwing the guilds that can actually beat this terrible rushed raid.

    Are you serious? Medpacs are gold on the right characters - particularly healers, or those reliant on healers, or others who regain health based on the damage they do.

    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    I've been very critical of CG's antics lately too, but this compensatory gear is actually pretty handy.

    But they promised 2 g12, but gave us 1 g12 and 1 g11 instead. The point isn't that it's not useful, but that it's not what was promised.

    @CCyrilS
    However, given that we have expedited the fix and are doing it in one week instead, and that there were people in other Tiers affected by the change, we are going to give an even 2 pieces of full gear to everyone who is level 85.

    Direct quote from the last update, she didn't say G12

    You're right. Idk where I got it in my head that it was 2 g12 pieces. Well shoot!

    It happens.

    Both pieces are a pretty solid gift, at least for me, I needed them.

    Agreed. I'm not complaining (anymore) lol
  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    Down to 800?

    That's 16 full pieces...

    Wrong, you need 60 gold ball salvage - the ones you gain from the STR Challenge - to make a full piece. Currently I can produce 13.

    Whereas I have 2000+ medpac and data pad salvage.

    Unless you got different rewards, you're thinking of the wrong gold ball. I got a Mk 8 BioTech Implant, which requires 50 salvage and is not challenge gear.

    Sorry, should have said it requires 50 component, which is not challenge gear, and 60 salvage, which is.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    Down to 800?

    That's 16 full pieces...

    Wrong, you need 60 gold ball salvage - the ones you gain from the STR Challenge - to make a full piece. Currently I can produce 13.

    Whereas I have 2000+ medpac and data pad salvage.

    Unless you got different rewards, you're thinking of the wrong gold ball. I got a Mk 8 BioTech Implant, which requires 50 salvage and is not challenge gear.

    You know, I think you thrive in throwing red herrings about.

    1 Mk 8 Biotech Implant = 60 x Mk 8 Biotech salvage + 50 x Mk 8 Biotech components

    I'm running short on the Biotech salvages which are in fact challenge gear.

  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    You're running short and you have 800? How many do you need?

    Also you apparently missed that I corrected my original post. I even apologized for the error.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    You're running short and you have 800? How many do you need?

    Currently, 21 characters that require one or more Mk 8 Biotech Impants to get to the next level. And that doesn't include the characters that haven't been levelled G10/11 yet which may need them as well.

    BB8 requires 3 alone to get from G11 to G12. They're a priority item whichever way you look at it.

  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    So you need them all right now?

    I have 954 and I currently have six characters that can use them. But they all need the component (50 piece) as well, and I have 42 of those. Unless you've also got 800 of those, your 800 of the salvage means nothing.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Let's agree to disagree.

  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    Lol sure. Let me know when you use up your 800 challenge gear.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    12142 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    Down to 800?

    That's 16 full pieces...

    Wrong, you need 60 gold ball salvage - the ones you gain from the STR Challenge - to make a full piece. Currently I can produce 13.

    Whereas I have 2000+ medpac and data pad salvage.

    Unless you got different rewards, you're thinking of the wrong gold ball. I got a Mk 8 BioTech Implant, which requires 50 salvage and is not challenge gear.

    You know, I think you thrive in throwing red herrings about.

    1 Mk 8 Biotech Implant = 60 x Mk 8 Biotech salvage + 50 x Mk 8 Biotech components

    I'm running short on the Biotech salvages which are in fact challenge gear.

    Well how many Biotech prototypes do you have?
    Having 800 salvage means nothing if you don't have the prototypes to go with them. 1 can't be used with out the other.
    You get ~50 salvage a week from challenge alone.
    You get prototypes if you are lucky and they drop in raid or show in guild shop or shard shop.

    So unless a player is buying prototypes in shipments for crystals or have the greatest rng you will tend to have more salvage then you can use, which is why the players asked for it to be removed.
  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    Don't bother, some people won't listen to logic.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Lol sure. Let me know when you use up your 800 challenge gear.

    Yeah, I'll do that. Just wait patiently by your phone.


  • TVF
    17464 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    That right there is exactly why I said
    TVF wrote: »
    Don't bother, some people won't listen to logic.

    Anyway, I give up and this will be my last reply to you on the subject. Have fun never spending that gear.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    scuba wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    I'm actually down to my last 800 gold ball slavage so a full gold ball is pretty handy at the moment.

    Down to 800?

    That's 16 full pieces...

    Wrong, you need 60 gold ball salvage - the ones you gain from the STR Challenge - to make a full piece. Currently I can produce 13.

    Whereas I have 2000+ medpac and data pad salvage.

    Unless you got different rewards, you're thinking of the wrong gold ball. I got a Mk 8 BioTech Implant, which requires 50 salvage and is not challenge gear.

    You know, I think you thrive in throwing red herrings about.

    1 Mk 8 Biotech Implant = 60 x Mk 8 Biotech salvage + 50 x Mk 8 Biotech components

    I'm running short on the Biotech salvages which are in fact challenge gear.

    Well how many Biotech prototypes do you have?
    Having 800 salvage means nothing if you don't have the protest to go with them. 1 can't be used with out the other.
    You get ~50 salvage a week from challenge alone.
    You get prototypes if you are lucky and they drop in raid or show in guild shop or shard shop.

    So unless a player is buying prototypes in shipments for crystals or have the greatest rng you will tend to have more salvage then you can use, which is why the players asked for it to be removed.

    Yes, I buy Biotech component salvage through shipments and/or shard and guild shops when its required to level a character. Farming them via battles is inefficient. 25 component salvages for 375 crystals is an acceptable trade off when you're netting 800 crystals per day from fleet and arena.

    To me 800 is a relative shortage when I have 2000+ medpac and data pad salvage. But we each see different colours looking through a prism it seems.

  • LORDKAI
    95 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    You have got to be kidding me. Why even bother striving to get better at this raid with no incentive for personal gain. That is why players play in the first place. Now there is no reason for advancement. This is only beneficial to the elite whales who can benefit from being the top 1%
  • I’m seriously 5 days away from 85. Why???????
  • Thank you.
  • Because your not lvl 85
Sign In or Register to comment.