Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    EckleMer wrote: »
    Hello, I have 7 players looking to transition into another guild. We are 6 85's and a 65 noob. He is family so must come with. We range from about 1 mil to 2.5 mil gp. I have all event characters and we have exp with heroic raids. All aware of zero damage and very respectful. Hoping to find a place where all 7 can be in same guild. Although not looking to be required to use line or discord. I will no problem but others aren't interested in another app requirement.

Hey i heard you wanted to join lost souls im in that guild my leader talked to you but it wont let him login please send your info so i can give it to him to invite you
  • Options
    I'm a guild leader of 'Lotus Order'
    We are friendly guild focusing on being active players, and giving everyone a chance to participate and get loot from raids.

Guild GP: 69m

We are doing HRancor and HAAT (both 24h zero dmg) to allow all a participation in loot.
    Sith T4

We are just moving to Discord (currently using Slack) for communication/exchcange strategies etc.

Timezone: CET (but we also have a few people from US timezones).
    Raiding times: 13CET, but subject to change after recruitment completed.

If you wish a pleasent environment, focus on having fun (playing with active, friendly people is fun), mutual respect. Please feel write to find Lotus Order or PM me first with questions.
    We are also open to accomodate groups.

Currently we have around +-30 active members. Looking to replace our inactives and go for HeroSith with time.

Best Regards
    my ingame nick: Shatean
    942-678-747
  • Armatores
    248 posts Member
    Options
    UTD Reds, 70M guild looking for replacement about 10-15 inactive/blocked chat members.

We are half-relaxed, but active guild with some uniqe features. We have strong and very loyal guild core, that consist of 35 members. Our guild members GP range from 2,7 to 600 gp. We have no crazy rules, just common 24h raid ones.We are searching a group of people, that active, can follow orders, and want to be in friendly, relaxing atmosphere. Our goal GP after merging is around 80M. We can keep your officers in position.

Here is some details about our guild:

- Uk based guild (Guild Reset is at 6:30 pm GMT)
    - 26-27** in LS/DS TB
    - 56 ROLO shards each LSTB
    - 6 IPD shards each DSTB
    - positive TW win/lose ratio (in last 7 TW we lost one)
    - HPit
    - Haat
    - T4 Sith Raid

All details is negotiable.

• Options
    We looking for new memebrs! We are a casual but very active guild. Run all raids constantly and are willing to except all levels and help new members! We are levels 83-32 (most 75-50) so we have a good mix and swap out high and low level raids so all levels have a chance to win. My code is 827-247-119. Send me an invite and I'll add you! The goal is to enjoy the game and have fun so let's conquer the galaxy!
  • Options
    Looking for a place to have 5-10 people join an already strong guild? Look no further than Defiant Order! Recruiting heroic sith members w JTR or JTR Ready, troopers (deathtrooper is key) and night sisters contact me chewdadda#5951 on discord or jump on server and chat w the team!

https://discord.gg/py6fX4Y

https://swgoh.gg/g/5425/the-defiant-order/
  • Options

The Force Within Your Wallet is an incredibly active guild of 80-85 level players.

7 spots to fill.

We started small and have grown together as a guild.

Our guild is farming HPit and generate the tickets quickly to do so.

We will be starting HAAT soon.

We use a custom made program for TB, which makes it super easy to know where to allocate your toons.

We have a proven strategy for winning in TWs (have only lost one, blaming the match making algo). Our group is international, intelligent and highly motivated.

We communicate via discord, which is a must for joining, and have multiple forums there to discuss various strategies related to fleets, raids, mods, etc.

If you are looking to join an active guild of growing 80-85 level players and want to start getting involved with heroics, come join us. We would love to have you.

To find us and join, you can use my ally code: 593-326-356

Feel free to message me if you got any questions.

Hope to see you soon!
  • Artery
    20 posts Member
    Options
    NJO2 are looking for a quite a few members to replace some slackers

Looking for 1.5 mill players, but GP isn't everything and exceptions are easily made if the right teams are farmed. Allplayers need to be active in guild events.

We have support from a 150+ mill guild who will help us get over the HSR line after the next JTR event

Good luck!
  • Options
    we are a 25 mil Gp guild with several 85 level players at 2 mil+. We need 10-14 players. We run heroic rancor, aat level 6 and sith level 3-5. We are a casual guild with 1 rule, 0 dmg for 24 hour on heroic rancor. Guild name is Savage Oppress.
  • Pervysage
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Looking to merge? I have the answer! SKOWTY is a sister guild to a 54mil GP guild that is growing fast. We are 30/50 active members, run HPIT and are on the cusp of HAAT. If you're interested in joining, or merging please message me here or on discord at Pervysage#9375 and we can discuss how the merger would work!
  • Options
    We are looking for up 10-12 new members who are ready to tackle T6 Sith and possibly going straight to Hero. We have space for a smaller or struggling/failing guild to merge into us. Any Guild Leader who joins will instantly be made an Officer and I will also extend that to One Other person from the joining guild.

Republic Order of Rebels (https://swgoh.gg/g/1513/republic-order-of-rebels/)

We are an INDEPENDENT Game Family Oriented Guild of Star Wars Fans & Gamers with a solid core of 40+ & 108mil+ GP and looking for a few people to help us achieve our Guild goal of getting to Hero Sith ASAP! If you don't want to feel like just another body of the bigger multi-guilds and actually be seen as Someone...this is the spot for you.

We are looking for...
    *MUST be ready for Sith T6 and Sith Hero Raids (T5 is ok as long as you are almost ready for T6/Hero)
    *Guild is Pacific Standard Time based but we have Jedi, Sith, Resistance, The Order, Jar Jars, Jawas and other various creatures from all over the world.
    *No DAILY TIX requirement but we won't keep people who don't help the guild
    *Organized strategy for TB and TW (when TW match-ups are fair)
    *HPIT and HAAT Raids on Farm Status and running T5/T6 Siths as we rapidly march towards Hero Sith. Raid times are launched by EST Officer to accommodate EST members
    *We use LINE for main offline communication but also have Discord (just to have it)

PM me if interested or find me on LINE (Puddles Kisser). Questions can also be asked the same way.
  • Mayishka
    57 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We are Ewokkin Among Tombstones.
    Fun, determined, yet semi casual guild. Life comes first, owning SWGOH comes second. Looking for about 10 players to fill our ranks,currently at 80mil GP with 40 players.
    No real restrictions to join. Except maybe level 85 and try to get at least 500 tickets a day, but hey life comes first so it happens! Hit me up on Discord or message me here if interested!
    Discord: Mayishka#1765
    Post edited by Mayishka on
  • Options

The Force Within Your Wallet is an incredibly active guild of 80-85 level players.

7 spots to fill.

We started small and have grown together as a guild.

Our guild is farming HPit and generate the tickets quickly to do so.

We will be starting HAAT soon.

We use a custom made program for TB, which makes it super easy to know where to allocate your toons.

We have a proven strategy for winning in TWs (have only lost one, blaming the match making algo). Our group is international, intelligent and highly motivated.

We communicate via discord, which is a must for joining, and have multiple forums there to discuss various strategies related to fleets, raids, mods, etc.

If you are looking to join an active guild of growing 80-85 level players and want to start getting involved with heroics, come join us. We would love to have you.

To find us and join, you can use my ally code: 593-326-356

Feel free to message me if you got any questions.

Hope to see you soon!
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    deleted
    Post edited by Ucmo on
  • Frezza
    116 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    GENERALLY GREVIOUS is a casual but committed 75 mill. GP guild with a ton of friendly members. We enjoy chatting and helping each other out. We have a great discord site. We are looking for a handful of players (up to 8) with a GP of over 1 million, who can commit to a 500 daily ticket minimum average, and who will regularly participate in the various events, including heroic Rancor and HAAT. We have a solid sister guild working toward heroic Sith raid.
    Many of our members are home grown... we've gotten to where we are that way.

We use discord
    Hit Drek#5700
    Post edited by Frezza on
  • KCrocks1
    643 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for a group of 6-8 players to join us. We are Ossus, a member of The Outer Rim Family of Guilds.
    We have a guild GP over 90 mil. We have Hpit and Haat raids on farm. We do T4 and T5 sith raid. In Territory Battles we are getting 34+ stars. We do require a minimum of 1.5 mil GP.

We are looking for active, fun players. We request 600 tickets daily. We are an active TB and TW guild, meaning that we expect daily participation in both. We have guild goals and we work to strengthen each other’s teams so that we can not only have better payouts, but better usable teams for all the different modes of play. For raids we have a twenty-four hour, zero damage period. Except for sith raid, which is FFA. Raids start at 7:30 pm EST. Guild reset is at 7:30 pm EST.

Try my discord or send me a message.
    KCrocks(Ossus)#1825
  • Options
    Danish Raiders are currently a 55M GP (28/50) guild based on CET time zone. However we also have 4 inactive members.
    Our former leader retired and unfortunately some of the older players left with him. We used to be at 103M GP and we still have a lot of 2M+ GP active players.

At the moment we are looking for a group of players or a guild in a similar situation (max. 25) to replace them.

We are currently focusing on jumping from T4 to T5 in the Triumvirate Sith Raid and push for heroic in the near future.

Raid times are 21.00 CET and we have a 24 hr registration period on older raids. Heroic Rancor 3 times per week and Heroic AAT 2 times per week.

You have 1M+ GP and do 400+ tickets daily. Participate in Triumvirate Sith Raid and TB/TW. Danes are preferred, but we do speak english.
    Discord required for communication: https://discord.gg/3H9Gh96

If you are interested, please message LegionOne#8436 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/11183/danish-raiders/
  • Raga
    22 posts Member
    Options
    We are a growing UK guild looking to merge with a small player base (although we are GMT we have no issue with worldwide players). We are looking for 8 members that are active and dynamic, and able to add to our roster.

We are a pretty easy going group and have a discord channel that folks can join (https://discord.gg/AUwtAXg )
  • Mb0t_AG
    48 posts Member
    Options
    ZZ3NTRZ.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/13272/aur0ra-guard/

[UK/BST] [45/50] [86MGP] [1-3MGP] [32*+] [Heroic Raids]

We recently tried a merger, and then all rushed back home when we realised how much we missed it. :D We're now looking for 15 members ish, to help us bolster the ranks and push forward in TB & Triumvirate. Splinter groups, struggling half guilds, individual players, you are all welcome. Our core is strong and we will reward your faith. Jump in our Discord reception for more info and a lovely piece of virtual cake. :)

https://discord.gg/3UreWU3
  • BOT
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Heroic Sith guild is looking for four. We have cleared some dead weight and are looking to fill spots quickly. PM me if interested. Come get those Traya shards
  • SagNasty
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name- Lost Empire Raiders

We are an active and friendly guild looking for active players. All are welcome. We have room for around 20-25.
    Raids
    -7* Rancor zero damage first 24 hours
    -6*AAT zero damage first 24 hours
    -3-4* Sith
    We haven’t lost a territory wars since the first battle. 14-0 since then. Also very active in territory battle when we can get enough participation. I can offer 1-2 officer positions to any guild willing to merger. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Options
    Zylos Vendetta 3 is looking for a few new members!

We recently delivered 3 of our top members to our sister guild Zylos Vendetta 1, so now is the time to find suitable replacements. We are the 3rd of 4 guilds in the Zylos Vendetta community - and we are doing great :-)

Raids:
    -Hpit with 0 Damage for 24 hours. Solo members are encouraged to delay finishing run to give other members a chance to get higher placements.
    -Haat-Kenobi Shards... need I say anymore?
    -Sith T4 capable, but T3 regularly with stable raid ticket production.
    We produce between 21k and 25k tickets a day.

Communication: Discord server where you can interact with our other sisters guilds (4 total at this time).
    We have various officers focusing on different aspects of our guild. You'll get out of this guild what you want. At this time we are requiring new members to use Discord.

Closing comments: We don't require a certain amount of daily ticket production. We have a combination of free to play and whales. All we ask is that you try to participate in guild events and at least register your 0 damage so we all benefit from the growth. If we aren't a fit... maybe one of our other guilds will be for you.

Post your info below:
    GP, ALLY CODE, feel free to check us out on swgoh "Zylos Vendetta 3"

Or contact the community leader, Falen Lacer at Discord: Falen Lacer#6955
    Or ally Sioux (guild Leader at ZV3) at 768-235-194
  • Archer23890
    160 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Outcasts Family of guilds are looking for 15 players that are 2m GP or higher, have JTRey and do their 600 a day. We have a third guild we would be happy to discuss entry into as well. This is ideal for any smaller guild with a small contingent of serious players looking for a more serious guild.

Outcasts Heroes 116m GP
    Rancor: 20:00 GMT/BST and 20:00 CDT/CST
    Tank: 20:30 GMT/BST and 19:30 CDT/CST
    39* in TB both LS and DS
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4265/outcasts-heroes/

Outcasts 109m GP
    Rancor: 7 pm BST or 9 pm EDT
    Tank: 9:45/10:45pm EDT or 6:15/8 pm BST
    38* in TB both LS and DS
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1101/outcasts/

Here is our contact info. We use the LINE app for communication.
    Heroes contact: archer23890
    Outcasts contact: starlily09
    Post edited by Archer23890 on
  • Crusher
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for group of 5-6 people to join us, can make room for few more —
    2xhaat n 3x hpit weekly
    Sith on-goin
    https://discord.gg/WZMa4hR
    AllyCode-484-869-814
  • Options
    We're at 90M GP and looking for 4-8 people to join us to fill the gaps of inactive (more than 24hrs) and those who do not contribute to T5/T6.
    We're looking for active members who can communicate and on discord and work towards Heroic Sith.

DM me on discord pantera#2430 for more info
  • Sabian
    6 posts Member
    Options
    "SithStrike Team Canada is looking for members.
    We are currently 36 members with 27.5 mil GP strong and looking to fill our ranks with 14 Highly Active Members if you are interested please let Sabian know on our Discord "https//discord.gg/yVhvA2" and our recruiters will get in touch via discord. We are a highly active guild with participation in TW/TB with very high win ratio, we offer Hpit, Normal Tank and 4* Sith Raids Hpit about 2 times a week 0dmg 24hrs on heroic, all other raids are free for all, we are very near Htank but need more members.
    We also can provide members of our Guild
    - Active Chat - Discord -Friendly, helpful Leaders -Great Advice -Experience with merger, this is our second merger to date -Were a Fun Guild -Event Advice ie. CLS, PALPATINE, R2, etc.
  • CobraCommander88
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    image.jpg

The First Order is a great group that has been together for over a year. We have have about 30 really active players and about 15 casual. Like many of you we are looking to upgrade our ranks so we can get HSTR on farm.

What we are looking for is a group of 10-20 that maybe feel like they are carrying their guild and want to be part of a group that all pulls for the betterment of the group.

We currently are at 87GP but could easily be 110-120 with the right merger. We mainly are looking for players with 2mil GP or more and participate in all aspects of the game.

This is really a great group of players who all help each other out. We use discord to communicate, and just have fun.

Message me here or on discord @CobraCommander#5857

https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/
  • Options
    So we're still looking for a merge, though our situation has changed a bit. We are now willing to be merged into another guild. We bring 17-20 strong participants, several of whom are HSTR ready with multiple teams and JTR. We're looking for a guild that has space for us that we can help get closer to HSTR. Good people, reliable contributors, mostly East Coast US. We are all on discord.

Let me know if you're interested!

@macattack#6503 on discord

https://swgoh.gg/u/macattack/
  • Options
    Looking to become a transition guild for guilds looking to become more competitive. Meaning you have players that are not the GP you need, or as active as you like but you don't want to be mean about kicking them out. Reach out to us. We don't micromanage, laid back, and we are running both HPit and HAAT.

We not looking to join an alliance, or merging into another guild. Though you are more than welcome to merge with us :)

Currently 18 members
    17 million GP
    13/14 Stars TB
    7k+ tickets per day. (Pretty active, averaging 400 ticket per player)
    Can complete both Hpit and HAAT, and T3 Sith(5Days) - 0/24 rule except for sith raid.
    400/600 per day if possible

US West Coast Guild
    We run HAAT/HPIT raids at 7:30pm PST

This is our core group:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/40001/the-ragtag-ruffians/

Discord ID: CaptainAwesome#1567
    Ally Code: 631-971-322

Discord ID: rowgar#7607
    Ally Code: 798-273-256
  • Options
    Macattack9 wrote: »
    So we're still looking for a merge, though our situation has changed a bit. We are now willing to be merged into another guild. We bring 17-20 strong participants, several of whom are HSTR ready with multiple teams and JTR. We're looking for a guild that has space for us that we can help get closer to HSTR. Good people, reliable contributors, mostly East Coast US. We are all on discord.

Let me know if you're interested!

@macattack#6503 on discord

https://swgoh.gg/u/macattack/

Hey how’s it going. I’m the leader of Lost Empire Raiders and we could accommodate all 17 of you. We’re pretty laid back but active and friendly. We don’t use discord as of now just chat in game. Can offer a couple officer positions to you guys if you’d like too. I’m also east coast based. Let me know if your interested.
  • Options
    Olá,

A guilda Herdeiros de Alderan está aceitando uma fusão!

Somos todos Herdeiros de Alderan, uma Guilda BR nova, com jogadores experientes de outra guilda que se separou!

Nome da Guilda: Herdeiros de Alderan
    Guild GP: 11.844,660
    Players: 13/50
    Guild Reset Time: 18:30 (UTC -3:00)

- Comunicação é fundamental, temos grupo no whatsapp.

Interessados adicionem o Recruiter(forum User): SirSteil
    My Ally Code: 463-422-982

Temos players com times para completar:
    The Pit HEROIC (Rancor)
    Tank Haat HEROIC
    Sith Tier 3

Procuramos jogares ativos, com 600 bilhetes diarios, independente do nivel do jogador que queiram crescer e se divertir com o jogo.
    Venha crescer com a gente!
This discussion has been closed.