Savage Opress

Prev134
Whys so many mats to get him to lvl 7 gear. Just one section is over a hundred. I feel like I'm wasting my energy.

Replies

• Options
    I faced him in 2 GW matches today, and both times, he no **** did 99,999 damage non crit to one of my toons. I wish I could've snapped a pic. Must be a bug.
  • Options
    Yeah he always does that on a low health kill shot.

Has anyone got him to lvl 7 gear?
  • Options
    I have him at 4* Gear 5, and I must say he is disappointing. I kinda wish I got Dooku or even Veers in starter bundle :/
  • Options
    I have him 5 star, level 59, gear vII. Not on any of my starting teams yet. But he is looking good. A few more days and I'll have an all Sith arena team.
  • Options
    I have him 5 star, level 59, gear vII. Not on any of my starting teams yet. But he is looking good. A few more days and I'll have an all Sith arena team.

Nice. So the lvl 7 gear slot second down on the left is for real..... Over hundred mats for one gear slot
  • Options
    I have him 7* gull gears
  • Options
    He is like a tank that hits like a dps
  • Options
    Yep he's a hard hitting backup guy. Mines gear 6, I just haven't taken the time to do much more with him.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The most I see to upgrade to gear level Vlll is 20..If you're saying 100 all together. Yes from 7 to 8 gear all together is 100. It's flat out expensive to bring a player up :|
  • Options
    Yep he's a hard hitting backup guy. Mines gear 6, I just haven't taken the time to do much more with him.

I'm gear 6 too with 6* . Look at your lvl 7 gear slot left second down. How many mats does it take?
  • Options
    Looks like 20/20/ and then one of each of the other ones, I don't have that gear filled yet
  • Options
    Mine is lvl 60 5* lvl 7 gear he has lots of health and his crits are awesome he is great for an anti droid squad
  • Options
    Robtorn wrote: »

Nice. So the lvl 7 gear slot second down on the left is for real..... Over hundred mats for one gear slot

I see what you're saying. Left side down. Mine is only 20.
  • Options
    OK. Something was wrong with mine. Just got the mats ....now lvl 7. That's was weird.
  • Options
    Thanks all I almost bailed on Savage. He is going to be my first 7* ..... 2 more weeks
  • Options
    He needs a nerf #noloveforjarjar
  • Options
    It such a good feeling, I just got Sid a few days ago
  • Options
    It such a good feeling, I just got Sid a few days ago

Congrats. Yeah every star is a good feeling.

just wish you got more bang for your buck. They need a sell to help the new players like myself
  • Options
    I think Savage has a good special attack when you get it, but upgrading is plain out hard. You really have to be committed to bringing him to the top. He is at 5 gear level, and it is hard to get him more upgraded and stronger.
  • Options
    He is easy to gear, don't know what you are talking about...
    Mine is 6*, Gear 8 now, with 1 slot left to Gear 9.
    And he could be the easiest toon to advance to gear 9! Only needs one Mk5 Arakyd Droid Caller!
  • Options
    I have Savage 7* Lv 8 gear. I contemplated Sidious when I first started this game, and I thought I made a mistake, then they updated him...and I'm glad I maxed him out.

Since the update he hits like a beast! He is my finisher. Any time I need anyone taken out, he has become my most reliable. Also, I have to say, hitting 99,999 is VERY SATISFYING!

Definitely worth the time I say. He's the first I'm leveling and gearing up when the cap is raised.

Level 8(ch. Lv 76) Staggering Blow(normal attack) is on slate to get a 30% Damage Upgrade. Do the math on that...he'll hit an extra 1-2k per attack.
  • Options
    Level 70, gear 7, 7*
    I was working on 7* when they announced his changes...I think I yelled out loud lol
  • Options
    He is the executioner, if you get any char under 25% hp they are insta killed by SP. When fighting him save him for last if you can but be VERY mindful of your team's HP. He is super scary with a Sid.
  • Options
    Level 70, gear 7, 7*
    I was working on 7* when they announced his changes...I think I yelled out loud lol

Boost his gear to 8, you'll be even happier ;)
  • Options
    I faced him in 2 GW matches today, and both times, he no **** did 99,999 damage non crit to one of my toons. I wish I could've snapped a pic. Must be a bug.
    It's not its an ability he has to any character that goes under 25% Heath, it's unblockable and does massive damage
  • Options
    oPvawP7h.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Level 70, gear 7, 7*

Can't yet. You have to be level 74 but someday...
  • Options
    Level 70, gear 7, 7*

Can't yet. You have to be level 74 but someday...

No, you can go Gear 8 now. Lv 74 is for Gear 9.
  • Options
    Saturn74 wrote: »
    It's not its an ability he has to any character that goes under 25% Heath, it's unblockable and does massive damage

Under 25% is the red life right? Yellow is 50%? Thanks for the information.
  • Options
    Dep
    Simda wrote: »
    Saturn74 wrote: »

Under 25% is the red life right? Yellow is 50%? Thanks for the information.

Depends on your upgrade you could take me out earlier