Clone Wars: Hunters I means...

Prev13
Tabub
50 posts Member
So because of it saying I after clone wars hunters that means we are going to get more clone wars bounty hunters!!! They had like 5 old republic ones that went I II III and so on so we should get more! I’m so excited!

JANGO WHERE YOU AT

Replies

• Options
    I'm guessing so as the event is "clone wars: hunters I" the numbered marquees are usually followed by more.
  • Options
    My money is on Aurra sing showing up in this batch
  • Options
    Aurra will be awesome and hopefully a cad bane rework.
  • Options
    hopefully it leads to Jango Fett Legendary, requiring bounty hunters, similar to how Yoda needed Jedi. would definitely give a reason for why they suddenly decided to rework the bounty hunters, and would make sense this close to the return of the Clone wars.
  • Options
    Notice that there is a new landscape for the first battle in Embo's marquee event. It's the planet Felucia where Embo made an appearance in S02.E17 of Clone Wars. There were 3 other bounty hunters in that episode: Sugi, Seripas, and Rumi Paramita.
    If I were to guess who the next bounty hunters were, I'd go with that group.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    But he works so well with the current ones... I’m not so sure I want more...
  • Options
    Jango and Aurra sing should be the ones added
  • Options
    We have embo now, if aurrasing and jango added, zam and bane reworked....yahoooooo 2 hunter teams!
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    We have embo now, if aurrasing and jango added, zam and bane reworked....yahoooooo 2 hunter teams!
    That would be perfect, CG don’t let us down.
  • Options
    Jango died before Clone Wars started so I don't expect him in an event named "Clone Wars".
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options
    ArMurazor wrote: »
    Jango died before Clone Wars started so I don't expect him in an event named "Clone Wars".

Take that logic out of here. We all know Clone Wars: Hunters I means... Revan is coming.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Lenders79 wrote: »
    Notice that there is a new landscape for the first battle in Embo's marquee event. It's the planet Felucia where Embo made an appearance in S02.E17 of Clone Wars. There were 3 other bounty hunters in that episode: Sugi, Seripas, and Rumi Paramita.
    If I were to guess who the next bounty hunters were, I'd go with that group.

Those are all just one-shot characters, aren't they? Embo is at least a bit more fleshed out in the series, I wouldn't count on the rest appearing here. My bet would be on Aurra.
  • Options
    I'm guessing so as the event is "clone wars: hunters I" the numbered marquees are usually followed by more.

I agree with Syrup_Chugger3. When the marquee are numbered there are always others events, so we should expect new bounty hunters.
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    ArMurazor wrote: »

Jango died during the first battle of the Clone Wars, therefore he was certainly a participant (albeit a very short lived one).
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure what you all are talking about.
    "Clone wars: Hunters II" is embo
    eJCeRmj.jpg

No idea what "hunters I" was
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    eJCeRmj.jpg

Classic CG quality.
    'Lets release an advertisement to millions of players. Proofread it? Ah hell no, that would be like 1 extra minute.'
  • UdalCuain
    5015 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    zparsfxj86d4.png
    Clone Wars: Hunters I on the event and I think the content update notes. Not sure CG know what they are talking about lol.

Also dislike the inconsistency between "hunter" and "hunters".
  • Options
    Don't know if anyone else noticed, but there are bounty hunter packs in the store now too for Boba, IG-88, etc. So, hopefully that's the start of something big since you don't need BH to do Embo's marquee event?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    eJCeRmj.jpg

My guess is that another new BH was Hunters I originally, but they decided to release Embo first and the other BH with the update, and forgot to tell the Art dept.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    So, Marquee II would be someone like Aurra Sing, and alongside maybe a Cad Bane rework, and then later on a Jango Event?
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Tabub
    50 posts Member
    Options
    eJCeRmj.jpg

Lmfao, CG what’re y’all doin
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    eJCeRmj.jpg

Classic CG quality.
    'Lets release an advertisement to millions of players. Proofread it? Ah hell no, that would be like 1 extra minute.'

I am guessing that he was originally intended to be the second one released and they changed the order at the last second and forgot to update the popup.
  • Options
    Yep. Incoming Jango Fett confirmed ... for the 42nd time.
  • Options
    How would Jango Fett's kit be any different than Boba Fett's?!
    Bring on Aurra Sing!!
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Lenders79 wrote: »
    How would Jango Fett's kit be any different than Boba Fett's?!
    Bring on Aurra Sing!!

A lot of ways. One their armor looks different. Two they'll have different abilities and attacks. Three everything about them would be different except the Fett part and that Boba is Jango's son.
  • Options
    But Boba is Jango! And Finkle is Einhorn.
  • Options
    So another marquee for BH and a legendary for BH
    Brings us 10 BH (hoping for 11 total like @VonZant , so ig88 can be a droid leader)

Figure optimal squads in speculation -
    Bossk (L) Boba, Greedo , dengar , ig-88 These being the OT Bh

Prequel BH-
    Jango (L), Embo, Cad, Zam, the mystery BH - Sing??

With addition of Jango that’s 4 Mandalorians.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi Thanks for point to this.

And the Clone Wars, by definition, would not have been possible without Jango. He isnt A Clone Wars guy. He is THE Clone Wars guy. ;)
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi Thanks for point to this.

And the Clone Wars, by definition, would not have been possible without Jango. He isnt A Clone Wars guy. He is THE Clone Wars guy. ;)

“I am The Clone Wars” - Unique with zeta - all clone attacks give Jango health equalling the damage dealt by clones.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    And as an aside, the colon after Clone Wars: Suggests we might get others besides just Hunters, too. ;)