6w52yrem26tk.png
    Just leaving this here
  • Options
    2bda5mty15dy.jpg

Someone posted this somewhere
  • Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Mordraneth wrote: »
    Its a picture of the new legendary hero. I reckon they will bring it slowly into focus to tease us.

Just one thing I want to clarify here. There's a bunch of pixels and a date, no mention of Legendary or not. The reason I mention is because while we are well aware of the concerns around too many Marquees, given how long we plan stuff in advance, it doesn't mean we can immediately start releasing non-Marquees, so I'm certain some people will expect certain things to be Legendary that may not be. All I'm saying is, we are hoping to create some payoff for the long Marquee grind soonish (but not like very very very soon™ if you get my drift).

Thanks for the warning. That's really too bad, though. Given the rather swift reactions we have seen to other stimuli over the course of the long marquee-fest, it's unfortunate that solutions could not be accelerated. Please, at least give some sufficient farming time for the upcoming legendaries. Following a long marquee-fest with a Thrawn-like bit of farming notice would be a compounding of errors.
  • Options
    Jango could easily be a marquee. If any of the bounty hunters deserve legendary status it would have been boba
  • Options
    Why would you do a special tease like this if it's just another marquee?
  • Options
    redexon wrote: »
    kulho5nu5xyd.png
    Jango

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that this guy has a pic of Han Solo with boobs in his gallery???
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    DarkISI wrote: »
    6w52yrem26tk.png
    Just leaving this here

When she said soon, I'm pretty sure she didnt mean that soon. But maybe.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    DarkISI wrote: »
    6w52yrem26tk.png
    Just leaving this here

When she said soon, I'm pretty sure she didnt mean that soon. But maybe.

Just going with the date here. People are playing around with rather ridiculous image manipulation to pretend it must be Jango, let me at least throw something in there with a little meat on the bone ;)
  • Options
    unknown.png?width=1026&height=473

• Options
    kulho5nu5xyd.png
    Jango

Thank you for the photoshop work, it's all so clear nOw!!

ozpizdovepa5.jpg
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Options
    greycloak wrote: »
    Please, at least give some sufficient farming time for the upcoming legendaries. Following a long marquee-fest with a Thrawn-like bit of farming notice would be a compounding of errors.

but that would reduce the impulse to spend money to finish up that last little bit of farming, so I wouldn't count on it.
  • Options
    Or D, the answer D !
  • Options
    Going by the date that @Kyno has shared, something to do with KOTOR would make sense even though I initially thought it was jango.

If you assume that it’s showing a character from behind, on the left side there seems to be a bit of a drape from the shoulder. If we assuming this is a half cape, the red light could be a saber.

Malek wields his saber on the same side as his cape. I don’t know how to post pictures but here’s an image to go by, just imagine he’s facing the other way...

http://princebalto.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Malak
  • Options
    To me it kinda looks like Shaak Ti on Geonosis - the blue/white bit in top left are her head things, red face, brown robes. They've just edited out her lightsaber.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Going by the date that @Kyno has shared, something to do with KOTOR would make sense even though I initially thought it was jango.

If you assume that it’s showing a character from behind, on the left side there seems to be a bit of a drape from the shoulder. If we assuming this is a half cape, the red light could be a saber.

Malek wields his saber on the same side as his cape. I don’t know how to post pictures but here’s an image to go by, just imagine he’s facing the other way...

I didnt share the date. I was commenting that that date is too soon for anything involving the kotor toons who have not been fully released yet.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I didnt share the date. I was commenting that that date is too soon for anything involving the kotor toons who have not been fully released yet.

Sorry I must have missed the bit before, but the date/title of the image makes sense for it to be KOTOR related.
  • Options
    I’m getting flashbacks to the Smash Bros direct where they censored out that one game mode.
  • Options

Cuz it's Jango and people have been clamoring for since forever. Has to be one of the most requested toons.

I'm neither confirming nor denying the speculation part, but I should have mentioned this as well - Crumb put this together because he wants to bring back the teaser since it has been requested a lot on the forums, and he's a fun person (and I'm not). I realize in hindsight that it may cause people to assume that whoever this character (or other) that the special attention means it's necessarily a Legendary, and while I don't like being the bearer of bad news (just kidding, I love it) - I did want to make sure we were clear.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    Who is this secret image? Padme... book it. If you’re wrong you gotta buy me some crystal packs.

8r0fsjp1p5ja.jpeg
  • Options
    Well crap
  • Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »

Cuz it's Jango and people have been clamoring for since forever. Has to be one of the most requested toons.

I'm neither confirming nor denying the speculation part, but I should have mentioned this as well - Crumb put this together because he wants to bring back the teaser since it has been requested a lot on the forums, and he's a fun person (and I'm not). I realize in hindsight that it may cause people to assume that whoever this character (or other) that the special attention means it's necessarily a Legendary, and while I don't like being the bearer of bad news (just kidding, I love it) - I did want to make sure we were clear.

Why did they ask for a teaser!!!!!
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    I’m wondering if it’s C-3PO in the chair levitating.
  • Options
    Aliea wrote: »
    2bda5mty15dy.jpg

Someone posted this somewhere

Enhance! Enhance! Enhance!
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...
  • Jenny25
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    2pomihcga37h.png
  • Options
    Robot Maul
  • Options
    Skykler wrote: »
    kulho5nu5xyd.png
    Jango

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that this guy has a pic of Han Solo with boobs in his gallery???

Who doesn’t have a Trans Solo in their photo gallery?

Ally Code 285-115-111