Marquees

Replies

• Options
    nQthing wrote: »
    Lrrr wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    rdufield wrote: »
    If this is another marquee character I will be done spending any more money on this game

They are basically stating as such, so dont be surprised

I’m not saying you are wrong, as you are probably right. But it’s a pretty tone deaf response to bring back teasers on a marquee when you’ve recently admitted that you’ve essentially over played the marquee.

So bringing a teaser back, gets fans excited, thinking something new and good is coming, only for it to be something that you’ve had seemingly 50 of in the past year.

Carrie and Crumb don’t exactly elicit feelings of trust with stunts like this...

I don’t understand all the hate for marquee toons. I mean- they are adding new content and keeping the game new and fresh. they release toons that you get for free at a low level, or you can pay and get them at a high level instantly. OR you can decidedly not be a crack head and wait for them to be farmable

And as for Carrie and crumb... I mean- they have their online community with 350+ Posts in 24 hours- that’s pretty **** good. I almost hope that this whole thing is nothing- just so crumb can laugh and get off
    41phfriu29r1.png

I don’t exactly consider new characters new content. I mean dropping a 3* character that’s best use for the majority of the community is going to be just clicking a button on a TB roster dumb, not exactly exciting.

TB, TW, Raids, that’s the last of the new content...meaning since late Feb/March. Also when Carrie and Crumb admit they’ve over done the marquee events, hate or not, it’s not wise to double down and tease one.

You may not understand the hate, and I’m not sure hate is a term I used, but they’ve been going over board with the sheer numbers.

Again my point in all this is about the assumption that it’s a marquee. Why would you ‘tease’ an event we’ve already have 20+ of this year? If it is a marquee, it is a tone deaf response, something that missed the mark, to Carrie and Crumb’s recent reddit posts. Don’t tease the community about a bunch of legendary events coming on reddit admit you’ve over done the marquee events, then instead bring back teasers on a marquee. Bad form.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    354ccrauea4u.jpg

This is what I could pull out. Kinda looks like Revan. Zoom it out a bit.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Jedi Luuuuke and Fango Jett ! :D
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I also clarified it again and then zoomed it out a lot. This is a dual image meant to portray a Mandalorian zoomed in but in reality it is some sort of Sith when the image is zoomed out.
    z1dprdm8a17m.jpg
    p1yzu2vmha3t.jpg

What appears to be the head is actually the chest piece of the armor that the Sith is wearing. I predict Malak now and Revan in October.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Maxminus1980
    78 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    jm08uo7o3v9t.jpeg
    Face looking down at something, while a battle goes on in the background. Looks like his got a robe on. My guess is jedi or sith or could be neutral like visas marr.

The person is kneeling before someone looking down holding a body.
  • Options
    b4jx7csslxwr.jpeg

Has anyone noticed the new fraction/filter in the toon overview?
    Maybe there will be much more changes and fresh stuff...?

For those who can't read german language: the filters displayed in the picture are (in order): "light side", "dark side", "neutral", etc.
    The filter "neutral" is new, isn't it? This means for me: there will be plenty of changes in the game in near future.
    Possibly the published picture is the first toon in this new fraction and will bring for real lots of changes with him...?

What do you think about it? :smiley:
    "Query: This "meatbag" is an incoherent babble of useless information. Can I shoot him?"
    ―HK-47
  • Options
    Any ideas what it is I'm convincing myself it's boba but anybody have any better ideas.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    HK on the picture. Rework confirmed

Oh, man, if it was an update to HK and other droids I would be O V E R T H E M OOOOOOOOOOOO N.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    This is definitely C3PO, and r2d2 behind him, look at this blue color. Maybe they are going into Jabba palace' that could mean ROLO login,leading to Jedi Luke. When you zoom out, you could see on the center C3PO and his hands shaking.
    j972u1ljbgrx.png
  • Options
    Just giving my 2 cents here, but I took carries bit about marquees to mean that there’s a few more clone wars marquees to come, and while this pic may or may not be one of them, don’t think that just because a legendary or something else is announced that marquees are done.
    I still expect at least a couple more marquees for the clone wars, maybe padme, Hondo, saw Guerrero, B1, Droideka, Commander Wulf Yularen, or even jar jar. Yeah, Jango, too, but I see him as being involved with a new DS TB.
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Any ideas what it is I'm convincing myself it's boba but anybody have any better ideas.

You mean Jango?

Probably Jango, but it could also be Darth Malak. Then again, we still haven't figured out why ROLO is the login character this month. Plenty of opportunities from that.
  • Options
    I think there are two pictures in the shot. One for Jango (new TB map announced one year after the launch) and another one for Jedi Luke heroes journey.
  • Options
    I see Malak and this isnt my extreme "must have" talking here im serious lol
  • Options
    I'm praying for JarJar just so I can watch the forum implode on itself
  • Options
    09/12/2018 is the apple keynote.

So it has to be an iToon 9
  • Options
    Patrixon wrote: »
    This is definitely C3PO, and r2d2 behind him, look at this blue color. Maybe they are going into Jabba palace' that could mean ROLO login,leading to Jedi Luke. When you zoom out, you could see on the center C3PO and his hands shaking.
    j972u1ljbgrx.png

It’s R2 pushing 3PO off Jabba’s Sail Barge
  • Options
    09/12/2018 is the apple keynote.

So it has to be an iToon 9

Win. I’m done here for the day.
  • Options
    okay i think i got it the pic is of bounty hunter disguise Leia. it would kinda go with the monthy log-in being ROLO, and a logical step for a future Jedi Luke
  • Options
    September 12th is St. Guy of Anderlecht's Day, so clearly, the pixel character is a guy.
    Still not a he.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    jfyihpnbdqhy.png

Please god!
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    September 12th is St. Guy of Anderlecht's Day, so clearly, the pixel character is a guy.

So... Not Mon Mothma, then.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Locke4209
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Where are all you grabbing random toons to fit this image? It is so clearly jango. Or another dual wielding mandalore. You are all saying you see malak or revan. Have you even see those characters in kotor? This is not them. You can easily see a full body standing with the left arm raised up holding a blaster and the right shooting a blaster (the red color) You all confuse me. I mean this is jango's signature pose!!
  • Options
    8xujsx0x7a21.jpg

• Options
    Patrixon wrote: »
    j972u1ljbgrx.png

This guys got it.

Man that's all I see now!
  • Options
    I agree on Jango here. The pose is right and his blaster pistols fire red bolts. Whoever it is, it looks very much like he/she/it carries two pistols and fires the right-handed one while holding the other one up into the air. (It‘s too long for just a normal limb).
  • Options
    It’s the return of Rey
  • Options
    Looks like another young Han Solo. Or a storm trooper.
  • Options
    It's Jango.
  • crzydroid
    7358 posts Moderator
    Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    jfyihpnbdqhy.png

Please god!

??? Rose is already in game, and farmable to boot.