How about a day early!? [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Any bounty hunters.... Who wanna bet that you can't beat the event without Jango?

I'll take that bet.
  • Options
    Maybe all the Chewie’s will join forces to become one bigger Chewie . Like voltron.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    walking_carpet.gif
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Bloodynubberz
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Thanks,

Good build up to the event, a bit of light hearted banter, we need more of that and the early release of the info was a good surprise. Thanks for the fun and prompt clarification of who we can use.

For everyone else, im going to assume that as the info was released early for a reason (leak maybe ;) ), but either way i assume that the 24 hours early notice means we will have 8 days to farm up the BH not the usual 7, meaning if it doesnt happen next Wednesday i can already see the forum getting its panties in a knot, lol.

• Options
    Nosnikta wrote: »
    All the possible Legendary characters available in the Starwars universe & we get Chewbacca #4!?!?!?
    Lack of effort! Very dissapointed! Introduce a new character ie..Jedi Luke, Jedi Master Luke, General Leia, Supreme Chancellor Snoke, C3-PO, Padmé, Revan...could go on! 😧

Sassy Chewie is mocking you
    euPr1wE.gif
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    We now have new gear slots 12.3-4-5. I think it will be extra hard for most of us using 5 of the OG 6 BHs. Be prepared for panic gearing unless you're ok with a 5* Chewie.

Oh you mean that gear that the VAST majority of the game has no access to right now ?.

• Options
    For those asking about the difficulty of the event: the devs have rarely warned us about the difficulty of events. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the last time they did that was the Sith Triumvirate Raid.... that should give you an idea.
  • Options
    Kiiiiiiiittt please :persevere:
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Let me guess, a very difficult event=preloaded TM on opponents
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Legendary characters usually bring a new skill. I wonder what his will be?
  • Options
    Chewi?
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    We now have new gear slots 12.3-4-5. I think it will be extra hard for most of us using 5 of the OG 6 BHs. Be prepared for panic gearing unless you're ok with a 5* Chewie.

Oh you mean that gear that the VAST majority of the game has no access to right now ?.

Yes, but I don't mean that the event will take 5 toons at g12.5, just saying that the goal post has been moved since the previous legendaries. So don't expect an event as easy as Thrawn (which was hard at the time). My bet would be it will take g10 average at least (for 7*)

• Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Thanks,

Good build up to the event, a bit of light hearted banter, we need more of that and the early release of the info was a good surprise. Thanks for the fun and prompt clarification of who we can use.

For everyone else, im going to assume that as the info was released early for a reason (leak maybe ;) ), but either way i assume that the 24 hours early notice means we will have 8 days to farm up the BH not the usual 7, meaning if it doesnt happen next Wednesday i can already see the forum getting its panties in a knot, lol.

I think the early info was probably done because they have a pretty highly touted character being released tomorrow that they realised was about to be upstaged by news of an even bigger character and legendary event the same day.

I put together my BHs a while ago, but only took them to G8 like I was able to get all the other legendary characters with. The comment about the event being extra difficult has me a little worried though. Especially given how hard Bounty Hunters are to gear. It seems like each one needs multiple stun cuffs and a stun gun (among others) to get to G9...and that’s not even countin raid gear!
  • Options
    I like how alot of people on the forums are complaining about requiring any 5 bounty hunters. But there has been 5 bounty hunters available from very easy to farm places for years... I personally think this is great. Thank you for finally giving us CHEWBACCA!... for everyone else. Farm bounty hunters already. Your guild will thank you. They are usable in so many areas of the game. Its not just about Arena.
  • Options
    Psilosin wrote: »
    Better 7* your OT Chewbacca or you'll miss out on Jedi Luke when his hero journey drops the week after :wink:

Not going to be Jedi Luke it will a prerequisite for legendary Millennium Falcon or Rebel pilot Luke
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Yay. I like bounty hunters so i like this... wonder how geared they need to be

Likely gear 8 or 9
  • Options
    lovemat wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Yay. I like bounty hunters so i like this... wonder how geared they need to be

Likely gear 8 or 9

Likely higher.
  • Options
    Lame, new Characters please, duplicates suck, how many Hans and Chewies can we get ?
    So many other worth while characters out there
  • Options
    let the community vote on the next legendary
  • Options
    How about re-releasing all the BH $10 packs for those people who didn't buy them the first time around?
  • Options
    This is great. But I'm hoping we will also some shifts to putting characters in cantina energy, galactic war and arena (like maybe the other KOTOR characters). 'Cuz i'm piling up on characters I need to farm from hard nodes.
  • Options
    Nosnikta wrote: »
    All the possible Legendary characters available in the Starwars universe & we get Chewbacca #4!?!?!?
    Lack of effort! Very dissapointed! Introduce a new character ie..Jedi Luke, Jedi Master Luke, General Leia, Supreme Chancellor Snoke, C3-PO, Padmé, Revan...could go on! 😧

Jedi Luke will obviously be a Hero's Journey. You'll obviously also need this Chewie for the journey as well. Not really sure what your gripe is... especially since there are already 2 Lukes and 2 Leias so you're decrying a duplicate while... asking for more duplicates lol.

~Morningfrost
  • Options
    Man I really missed having new legendary events! Good teaser and reveals!

A year in waiting! Maybe another legendary with KOTOR. HJ with JL.
  • Options
    Well who didn't see this one coming. Nice to see that it's any 5 BH and not just the ones in the movie because I wasn't gonna start farming bossk anytime soon.

Bossk is the only one worthy of hunting the Wookiee.
  • Options
    yp4s9hh4ob9a.png

So we can assume that this is the 1 week notice for this new legendary event? That means it starts next Wednesday and runs for 7-8 days....just trying to calculate my farming strategy

One should also assume that JTR should have been back last week and that Aurra Sing and Embo would still be weeks out for a hard node farm. The schedule does appear to be being bent again, however, hopefull that it will be a week.
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Now all we need is a OG Millennium Falcon announcement...

They should make one Falcon, not three, with two crew required that you can interchange about 10 different people into. Then add additonal crew slots to gain bonuses when filled with the aforementioned 10 or so possible characters that can enhance it.
  • Options
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Why is everyone assuming any 5 BH work - it specifically says OT BH. Greedo, IG, Bossk, Dengar, and Boba are the only five right?

Because the post literally says ANY FIVE BOUNTY HUNTERS,

Yeah, I get that, but the OP grammar sucks.

I doubt that Chewbaca will be called "Original Trilogy Chewbaca" but "Original Trilogy BH" are well defined and there is literally a picture of them. Just saying, its not like CG to give up a legendary with no panic farm.

Literally, Look up!:D
  • Options
    There should be one Chewbecca in-game, not six different Chewbaccas.
  • Options
    There should be one Chewbecca in-game, not six different Chewbaccas.

Says who?
This discussion has been closed.