How about a day early!? [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Nosnikta wrote: »
    All the possible Legendary characters available in the Starwars universe & we get Chewbacca #4!?!?!?
    Lack of effort! Very dissapointed! Introduce a new character ie..*Jedi Luke*

What do you think this is leading up to?
  • Options
    Kit reveal?
  • Options
    Hello @CG_SBCrumb , thank you for the reveal. Fantastic news. I am just a bit worried on the gear requirements as recommended legendary gear requirements were around G9. As you mentioned that the event would be “very” difficult I think it would be fair for all the players to give a gear level target.

Thank you in advance man !
    And congrats for the great job you are doing ... can’t wait for the next teaser.
  • Options
    I truly hope this Legendary Chewie has a move with an animation where he literally rips an opponent's arms out of socket if they KO someone on his team.
  • Options
    Excited about Chewie, but again, here we go. Start gearing, REALLY GS12+ gearing the bounty hunters and divert all attention away from smugglers and any other characters. No one will get 7* Chewie without super speedie speed mods at level 6A which are not even available yet. And Embo 7* and Sing 7* will be the keys under a Jango or Bossk lead at 7* all Zeta and payouts maxed.

Jedi Luke announced 1 week after Chewie event ends. So the 1% get him first. Traya meta smashed.

@USAFmedic129 Why do you play this game if you have such a negative attitude towards it?
  • Options
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    Han Solo (raid) will have a little rework for make synergy with OT Chewie?

I would love it if they created some chaze or vet smuggler like synergy as a nod to all those stills of ANH (raid) han and chewie in front of the falcon. Plus if we can have boba fett 3.0 I don't see why we can't have raid han 3.0

I just really really hope chewie's kit is on par with R2 or Thrawn. Would be awesome to have chewie in the arena meta.
  • Options
    I hope they make Chewie similar to Wampa, but with some good synergies with Rebels, Scoundrels, and Smugglers
  • Options
    Nice to see OT Chewie finally coming to the game, which sets us up nicely for a Hero's Journey Jedi Luke in December.

With that said, can we get some variation to update times? Every single update is during my arena hour and it sucks. Make someone else suffer for once.

Same. I didn't even get that great popup that they added that everyone is so impressed with...lol.

Surely there is one hour in the day where no one has an arena payout. Do these then and no one need worry about it at all.
  • Options
    Amazing how quick everybody forgets all the stuff wrong in the game and what they have promised to fix and haven't over another Chewbacca. Don't get me wrong I love OG Chewie but he is a character who should have been in this game from the start. So many great characters in the SW universe and we have multiple versions of Han and Chewie when the originals were all that was needed from the start. You guys are acting like CG is the greatest when they are just replaying the same record over and over.

A legendary chewie or jango or jedi luke doesn't change everything wrong in this game and as long as you guys allow them to keep distracting you with these smoke and mirrors nothing meaningful will change but I guess in the end its just a case study on how shallow the world has become.
  • Options
    Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    Amazing how quick everybody forgets all the stuff wrong in the game and what they have promised to fix and haven't over another Chewbacca. Don't get me wrong I love OG Chewie but he is a character who should have been in this game from the start. So many great characters in the SW universe and we have multiple versions of Han and Chewie when the originals were all that was needed from the start. You guys are acting like CG is the greatest when they are just replaying the same record over and over.

A legendary chewie or jango or jedi luke doesn't change everything wrong in this game and as long as you guys allow them to keep distracting you with these smoke and mirrors nothing meaningful will change but I guess in the end its just a case study on how shallow the world has become.

Grow up
  • Options

Please. It's not a black or white situation. The world, and the game, are made up of numerous shades of grey. It's quite possible to be excited about one thing while still being frustrated with another aspect of the game. Acting like everyone but you is an easily misled **** does no one any favors, least of all you.
  • Options

CG is the greatest! They keep playing my favorite song! I will never get tired of this record!
  • Options
    Chi69 wrote: »
    vgh0itqkxup4.jpg
    Hey Crumb! How about a little OG picture for the OG Chewie!

Is your Fett the one that fires?! Either way...Cool pic.
  • Options
    Excited about Chewie, but again, here we go. Start gearing, REALLY GS12+ gearing the bounty hunters and divert all attention away from smugglers and any other characters. No one will get 7* Chewie without super speedie speed mods at level 6A which are not even available yet. And Embo 7* and Sing 7* will be the keys under a Jango or Bossk lead at 7* all Zeta and payouts maxed.

Jedi Luke announced 1 week after Chewie event ends. So the 1% get him first. Traya meta smashed.

@USAFmedic129 Why do you play this game if you have such a negative attitude towards it?

19wuwennkau9.png
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get double drops on BH hard nodes?

I like this guy.... :)
  • Options

Because it's a great game at it's core and it's still Star Wars and while we cry and moan about stun guns and marquees and power creep like thousands of others do because it's a forum that's what people do.

To be fair some of the additions to this game are INCREDIBLE, in MOST respects the dev have done an amazing incredible job.

I'm telling you right now ONCE the team get's the rework out fixing challenge gear and helps the majority of the games players (non HSTR) with the health reduction and maybe figures out a way to structure rewards so 40 people are not always looking to bail on a guild looking for top 10 rewards.

Then i can Guarantee you the whining around here drops by 80% Which would be awesome for everyone.

You will still have small cry threads about TW matchmaking, QOL, kit changes and whatever but none of it is important to morale right now then that sith raid change. Nothing is probably more important to guild and player morale than that incoming update.

This is why communication is bad sometimes (only sometimes) 99% of the time it's great and we want it. But they probably made a mistake telling us they were reworking it.. Had they kept quiet about this one thing 70%'s of the posts in the forum right now would probably not be there...

People get excited then after a week or two frustrated then after a month anger.. If they never announced it no one would get extra angry...and every thread having a post about sith raid would not be there or contained to one thread..

Anyway with the exception of that one part of the game The devs are actually doing an amazing job honestly :) well maybe they could toss us a Stun gun once in a while lololz.

Thanks for the Jango event prizes and bringing one of the most beloved characters into the game (chewy)

Thank you
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    not a fan of the "any 5 BH" part but ok

Since when do Legendary events require specific characters??? It's always an entire faction.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    Han Solo (raid) will have a little rework for make synergy with OT Chewie?

I would love it if they created some chaze or vet smuggler like synergy as a nod to all those stills of ANH (raid) han and chewie in front of the falcon. Plus if we can have boba fett 3.0 I don't see why we can't have raid han 3.0

I just really really hope chewie's kit is on par with R2 or Thrawn. Would be awesome to have chewie in the arena meta.

I'll tell you why. Because Han is an amazing character at 2.0, while Boba was mediocre at 2.0
    I AM the High Ground
  • Warp3dM1nd
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Here is another thing none of you have thought of more then likely. The any bounty hunter can be used was just a bine thrown to use to make use a happy. They said the event was going to the hardest legendary event yet. The last time they said something was going to be hard was the STR and we saw just how bad that was.

Im betting you can use any of the BH but guaranteed the raid will be structured in such a way that you sill need the new BHs with their abilities or at least some of them Jango for sure otherwise it doesn't make sense pocketbook wise to make it any other way. Even the Youtubers are saying they think its doubtful even a g12 OG BH crew will habe a chance at beating this legendary.

Maybe im wrong but I doubt it they said it was going to be extremely hard and the old BH are not going to be up to the task with their older abilities. We saw what they meant hard was when STR hit us like a run a way train do you think this will be any different. Yeah you can use any BH but I bet the old BH don't have a snowballs chance in this legendary if its their version of "hard".

But hey be optimistic and hope for the best but you better hope you have a 7 star Jango, Aura, Embo, and Bossk waiting in the wings. I mean the 2 of the bonus quest for Jango are that exact make up. I have high doubt old BH even G12 will be able to complete it. They proved their version of hard and ours vastly differs with STR. Outside the fact that you would really believe CG and EA would release a legendary and make it easy enough for the old BH teams to beat. That isn't the way of making money and definitely not how these companies have operated foe quite awhile.

Ill keep my hopes up for you guys hoping the old BH can do it. I don't even have 5 farmed fully so I will be setting it out either way and im not panic farming them until I see if they can do it with and with g12. I will be cheering for you guys but don't come back here in tears and complain after praising CG like jesus because it turned out to be money gouge after all.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    redacted
  • Options
    My feeling is that Bossk will make this a load easier. A taunting tank is essential for a lot of content.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Just because some people are excited for Chewbacca doesn't mean they're other issues have disappeared and we should be mindful of that! Conversely, we shouldn't attack people who think this might be the case either.

tl;dr Let's please be respectful. :smile:
  • Options
    They have to say that it will be a hard event, but why would it be harder than others legendary events, I think gear X will be enough! We will see!
  • Options
    I have just zetaed bossk L ... in case of
  • Options
    A lot of us don't have CLS. Why would you rush this trash for Jedi Luke now... I'm finally ready for CLS event, week later he's gonna be outdated gtfoh
  • Options
    Anybody know when these bonus drops will be available? It says 21/09, it's nearly 2pm over here in the Uk, just wondering.
  • Options

Yeah... It's like how Monopoly doesn't pay real money or I never get a unicorn on my birthday! Rise up everybody and DEMAND better toons and more FREE STUFF and threaten to quit if you can't get the latest & greatest fully geared/modded the day before everyone else!
This discussion has been closed.