BH bonus shards [Event has not started yet]

Replies

• Options
    I could see newer players not understanding every previous bonus drop event had glowing targets (at least for the year or so since I started playing).

But I'm guessing most here aren't new. Why would you keep dropping crystals when nothing had dropped? It's mind boggling to me. Then again, probably the same that drop 1299 on a character at a time to get only get 5 or 7 shards. No wonder they keep the odds of drops so low. There's a market for it
  • Options
    Support's response so far. Ho hum:
    lm4nqia4484m.png
    uya4le3as8z3.png

Lmao I love the response from them.
  • Options
    If you really spent loads of crystals on multiple refreshes and didn't realize there was an issue when you were constantly getting nothing then you do not deserve a refund. It was SO obvious that it was not working properly yet you still chose to spend your own crystals on refreshes and then moan and demand a refund. If you get a refund you should have everything you got from those nodes taken away from you otherwise you will be getting extra for having no common sense...
  • Options
    lm4nqia4484m.png
    uya4le3as8z3.png

Just got another:
    vj2a6nc3utbp.png
  • Options
    lm4nqia4484m.png
    uya4le3as8z3.png

Just got another:
    vj2a6nc3utbp.png

Find their colleague and ask them if they went for Sing or Embo?
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Ok, we waited... now it's 13:00 CET and we had training droid heist....
    So....?
    When?
    I don't want to waste energy when I reach 144/144 (very soon!)

P.S. The changes to Sith Raid seem great
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on
  • Options
    This support guy is a complete ******
  • Options
    Complete mistake on part of the company...they need to fix the issue and refund gems.

What I don't get are the jerks that are defending the mistake of the company, and attacking the consumers who made this mistake. These are simply people who have low self esteem...
  • UdalCuain
    5028 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    lm4nqia4484m.png
    uya4le3as8z3.png

Just got another:
    vj2a6nc3utbp.png

Find their colleague and ask them if they went for Sing or Embo?

My money is on Jar Jar.

Edit: had to change "in" to "on". That was a completely different sentence.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Ok... Now it is becoming boting...

Sere are this binuses ?!? ETA ?!?

Here 13 cet has passed
  • Options
    Wasn't due till tomorrow
  • Options
    Nema wrote: »
    Wasn't due till tomorrow
    Post says it starts Friday 9/21
  • Options
    Haha, new joke.
    Whats worse than CG developers? CG testers.
    Whats worse than CG testers? CG customer service.
  • Options
    ShaeVizla wrote: »
    Complete mistake on part of the company...they need to fix the issue and refund gems.

What I don't get are the jerks that are defending the mistake of the company, and attacking the consumers who made this mistake. These are simply people who have low self esteem...

We arent defending the company.... They made a mistake and players deserve some compensation.....

What the majority are saying is that t these guys who claim to have spent 600, 1200 crystals etc were pretty foolish not tonnage realized that the event was not active (no glowing nodes and no Gold circle and gold font on main screen )...... Heck, your first couple of refreshes are only 50 crystals, younwoukd think after the first two refreshes players would realize they weren't getting any shards and at least stop and look....

These threads have been active since the wee hours of the morning..... It's obvious people can come here and complain, why can't they come here and investigate?.....
  • Options
    Haha, new joke.
    Whats worse than CG developers? CG testers.
    Whats worse than CG testers? CG customer service.

Actually CG has/had outstanding customer service... unfortunately EA does not and it sounds like EA pretty much handles problems now instead of CG... which is a bummer.
  • KyleRent
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Typical
  • Options
    The event didnt start yet......
  • Options
    The event didnt start yet......

Why do you say this? There is no starting time in the message in email. I would assume the event has started and I also got 1 shard with no bonus.

• Options
    Why send out an alert with no start time? Assumption is that if none is specified it is active from the point of notification, which obviously is not the case here
  • Options
    Toh play from enough time to know how is bonus in game.... glowing node.... icon on the right...

Saynig that... the comunication is wrong and no dev here say nothing....
  • Options
    Tarah wrote: »
    Toh play from enough time to know how is bonus in game.... glowing node.... icon on the right...

Saynig that... the comunication is wrong and no dev here say nothing....

This. Support confirmed glowing nodes and countdown timer:
    4swmha2scj9n.png
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

These threads have been active since the wee hours of the morning..... It's obvious people can come here and complain, why can't they come here and investigate?.....

A quick glance at the forum pages can give you some insight on that. When many come to complain they start a new thread for their issue even though there are already several threads about exactly the same thing.

This BH bonus drop is a good example, as is complaining about TW mismatches or new toons appearing in TB platoons.

My take on this is that the devs really ought to have learned that simply quoting dates for events or bonus periods really isn’t good enough for a global game. They’ve done it so many times before that it seems incredible they are still failing to provide clarity.
  • Options

A quick glance at the forum pages can give you some insight on that. When many come to complain they start a new thread for their issue even though there are already several threads about exactly the same thing.

This BH bonus drop is a good example, as is complaining about TW mismatches or new toons appearing in TB platoons.

My take on this is that the devs really ought to have learned that simply quoting dates for events or bonus periods really isn’t good enough for a global game. They’ve done it so many times before that it seems incredible they are still failing to provide clarity.

True..... But I don't think this instance is a lack of clarity.... I think the rocket ship blew up on the launching pad.....
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Tenere is mistake for Sure in comunication but...

Who spend houndreds of Crystal and plays for months/ year know how bonuses works here.....
  • Options

We arent defending the company.... They made a mistake and players deserve some compensation.....

What the majority are saying is that t these guys who claim to have spent 600, 1200 crystals etc were pretty foolish not tonnage realized that the event was not active (no glowing nodes and no Gold circle and gold font on main screen )...... Heck, your first couple of refreshes are only 50 crystals, younwoukd think after the first two refreshes players would realize they weren't getting any shards and at least stop and look....

I dont wake up and check the forums to see if a newsletter i got meant they were live. They post yesterday said today. And how many times have u simmed 8 and got zero shards so u do it again. (Called playing the numbers). So yes i come here to complain bc we all got that inbox and spend my energy i saved from last night and refreshed 3 times. So yes i was misled and i have the right to complain.
  • Options
    Not defending them because let's be honest they are awful. But if you dropped your crystals and energy on something that wasn't active and you didn't check the possible drops that's all on you
  • Options

1)You don't investigate until after you realize there's a problem.

2) The message said that it started AND it's a limited time (Hurry!).

3) The message clearly implies that it has started when in fact it didn't.