Content Update 9/26/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Now where do we farm the tusken raider
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you! She looks 100% better now! So much more like what I imagined she would. Praise be unto the devs!
  • CommanderRacheon
    123 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    MFGM wrote: »
    Now where do we farm the tusken raider

You're not serious right?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Do you mean embo instead of boba for the bonus turn text fix?

I think they did it to prevent the "coin flip" argument when he gets his payout. He is supposed to just immediately go again regardless of who else was at 100% TM at the time.

@CG_SBCrumb - thank you for the quick reply regarding the raid. We're halfway through Sion and would prefer not abandoning so that's good news.
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It isn't just for quests. Some abilities affect certain opponents. NPC Empire need that tag so anti-Empire abilities will affect them, and so on. That's how your characters in territory battles can use their anti-rebel or anti-empire abilities. The NPCs have those tags.
  • anyone able to elaborate?
  • The new Bastila face is much improved! Thank you!

Now if we could just do something about that goofy, riding-a-surfboard stance of hers . . .
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    The new Bastila face is much improved! Thank you!

Now if we could just do something about that goofy, riding-a-surfboard stance of hers . . .

the surfboard is in the next update!
  • Zmobie wrote: »
    The hell are you taking about? I'm not thrilled they are on high energy nodes but Cantina farms have no limit per day. Without the couple bonus incentives they have for us hard node is generally worse...

The hell am I talking about? It's not complicated mate. People farm multiple Hard Nodes, easily. Most folks I know tend to focus on one Cantina farm at a time because...I mean, do I really have to spell it out for you?
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Curious how much energy we will receive from those 600 crystal deals
  • Trey 66 wrote: »
    Curious how much energy we will receive from those 600 crystal deals

I really would like to know as well
  • I came here to ask the same question... what is this energy deal available Sept 27, Oct 1 & Oct? Discounted energy or?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Expected one KOTOR toon to be guildstore not all five as hard farm

Umm two are in cantina nodes only three are hard farms
  • Trey 66 wrote: »
    Curious how much energy we will receive from those 600 crystal deals

I really would like to know as well

I hope that the energy to crystal ratio is much better than energy refreshes.
  • to be honest i haven't take a deep look to the new zombie rework. I just fought in the HStr now, and my zombie is really paper lvl 69 and gear 2. I don't agree with your decision, but, as per right now it sucks.
    I have spent gears on the others NS, is not just the zeta on daka !
    at this point I want back the Zeta on Assaj too !
  • MFGM wrote: »

Galaxy war store
  • Zmobie wrote: »
    The hell are you taking about? I'm not thrilled they are on high energy nodes but Cantina farms have no limit per day. Without the couple bonus incentives they have for us hard node is generally worse...

The hell am I talking about? It's not complicated mate. People farm multiple Hard Nodes, easily. Most folks I know tend to focus on one Cantina farm at a time because...I mean, do I really have to spell it out for you?

I am also happy for two cantina node farms. I understand your point, but this is still easier than 2 hard node farms.
  • people have to have a reason to complain
  • Git gud
  • Lol there was something wrong with her face? Didn’t notice
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    ^ this shouldn't come as a big surprise if you spend any time in this forum.
  • MFGM wrote: »

DS 6C
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Zmobie
    54 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Zmobie wrote: »

The shard amounts will be faster on the Cantina nodes in aggregate with less crystals invested unless the bonuses are kept for some time on the hard nodes. I've been pumping 24 runs into the bastila node a day plus all 8 ship runs since they did bonuses and she's still only half way to 6 star. If I did that with a Cantina farm for an equivalent amount of crystals they would likely be much further along...

I'm not trying to be an ****, though you seem to have taken it that way. Numbers would suggest with about a 200 a day investment I can hit her hard node for 24 runs practically right now with the bonuses. Same 200 crystals into a 16 energy cantina node farm and its 22.5 with no bonus. Both assume you can use normal energy accrued on both types of nodes. T3 is easier with a 12 node for 30 runs. Numbers suggest cantina is better without the bonuses.
  • lovemat wrote: »
    MFGM wrote: »

Galatic war store

• this is a disgrace. you could've put one of the kotor characters to the shops. any one of them, really. but instead they are all hard-farming toons that are aimed for your pure money greed.
    im speechless really. this is sad.
  • Gear her to g8 (or g10, if you want to go the revive route) and you shouldn't see much difference, esp with Feed omegaed, topping up ns to 100% to triggr 50% tm. If you're doing p3 then that's a different story.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • this is a disgrace. you could've put one of the kotor characters to the shops. any one of them, really. but instead they are all hard-farming toons that are aimed for your pure money greed.
    im speechless really. this is sad.

what shop would they go to?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Sad like children with polio sad? Donald Trump tweet SAD! Or just means you farm somewhere else sad? They have said in the past that certain shops WILL NOT change as they are shard shop sources for long-term players. The only one that does, and barely is Guild (Young Han) and Shard Shop itself for the toon.
  • I too think that the Daka zeta is not enough of a refund.
    I have just invested in the NS phase 3 team which relies on 3 zetas.
    Mother Talzin Lead
    Asajj Rampage
    Daka Unique

To make it fair for everyone CG should really be refunding those 3 zetas back. As is the phase 3 Nightsisters Deathstorm team is completely dead.

As of right now I want Asajj lead Zeta and not Talzin lead zeta.

Please address the Mother Talzin Zeta issue also CG