Content Update 9/26/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• With that you will have hard time completing Tier 4 and maybe even Tier 3.
  • No...Im serious I beat tier 5 with that team. I have a 5 star Chewie.
  • you have Bossk 5* nuff said... I beat 5* with G8 Cad, Greedo, Dengar, G9 IG88 and G10 Boba
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I did it with G8/G9 without Bossk

https://swgoh.gg/squads/106233/

It is a little out of date but the only difference is that I leveled them up to 85 except IG-88 who is lvl 80.
  • Yeah, some people were saying even Tier 5 was too hard so I figured I would mention it. With more people reporting victory it's obvious Tier 5 can be done even with lower gear toons.

• Bossk was not the ultimate force...of course your not trying to belittle me game play

• Can Chewbacca get a makeover too?
    He is not supposed to have a black mouth with teeth on the outside of his lips.
  • Let's Not talk about the difficulty, monetazition, whales vs. F2P for a moment. And before ppl start the "you want a story, go play Kotor" argument - *SPOILER* Where is the beauty of CLS-Event? First fighting some Sand people using only special toons, getting through the death star with others and Not allowing 4x speed to show the death of old Ben? Instead it's "look there is a Red Button and the door wont open!" -"Raaaaawr!" over and over again... and i would Love to hear your ideas on this one.

Things i thought about (even if they are Not the same in the Movies) -

Showing your Skills to Vader on the death star to get approval, fighting Imperial Troopers.

Getting to Cloud City and fighting Lobot (cmon give him some Love, even as a Joke) and Droids.

Defending Carbonite Han from the assault on Jabbas palace.

Why it is bothering me the most is the fact, that i like small easter eggs and seeing at least a bit of commitment to a title/franchise. Yes it is a mobile game and so on, Ive heard it all before... But please give us some Beauty again... missing it kinda right now.

Tl:dr - Raaawr! Door is Bad! Give us Old Ben vs. Vader
  • Just where exactly in shipments is the hounds tooth??
  • To be fair to CG, the CLS event is a Hero's Journey, not a Legendary, and as such has all the special cinematic elements that set it apart from the more prosaic Legendary events. Original Chewbacca is a Legendary, and as such even the small cinematic snippet that we get is more than I think any other Legendary event has. A better comparison would be with Thrawn or Palpatine, and the flavour for Chewie is, I'd argue, better and richer than them.
  • It seems that after I equip a mod on someone and remove it I can no longer sell that mod. Anyone else seeing this? Is it a bug?
  • What a joke.
    Bossk is a requirement, embo, jango you name it even with all those clowns maxed out you'll have a hard time getting the seventh star. And if the shiny new whale toons are having a hard time there's no point for f2p players to even try.
    Absolutely disgraceful.
  • Hi there!
    I’m interested - is there any website with information about what could appear in swgoh stores? I’m mostly interested in Guild currency store and shard store, but any information would be great:) googled it, but the most I can find - character shards, but not gear:(
    Thanks!)
  • Zaxm wrote: »
    What a joke.
    Bossk is a requirement, embo, jango you name it even with all those clowns maxed out you'll have a hard time getting the seventh star. And if the shiny new whale toons are having a hard time there's no point for f2p players to even try.
    Absolutely disgraceful.

Bossk isn't a requirement for t5 whatsoever. And possibly t6 can be done with the OG bh too, we'll see later in the week.
  • Locke4209
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Is it just me or did bastilla receive a different look on her icon. Resembles what her face looked like in kotor. It definitely changed. Just didn't read any notes about it
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Did you completely confirm removing it? Or just equip or remove it, and still remain on the same screen? If you didn't actually click to confirm changes then the mod is still in purgatory and can't be sold as it's technically still tied to that character.
  • I removed it. The mods in question were set using a character load out. The people that the mods had been assigned to had changed since the load out was created. (In this case the load out was Wedge Antilles - but at least one of the mods was on Anakin instead). I did finally find that after removing the mod from the person I put the load out on, that specific mod returned to Anakin. However, as best as I can tell the other mods that I removed are not assigned to anyone now, but they are not showing up in my "sell" menu.
  • Nevermind, the mods that were not showing in the sell menu are showing now. It must have just taken a bit to sync up that they were removed...
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Sooo, 600 crystals for 640 energy.
    I get that it's a discount, but I usually spend 300 crystals per day at 100 a piece refreshes. That's 300 for 360 energy. If I do it 2 days in a row, I'm getting 720 energy for 600 crystals...
    I'm not gonna spend another 600 for additional energy on top of my 300 I already spent at reset.
    Is anyone buying this? I'll just wait till next reset and "lose" a day...
  • If you can do basic math and have more patience than a horse in heat you won't buy it.
  • "New Panic Farming Packs - available now at fine SWGOH stores everywhere!"
  • bossk and dengar are requirement
  • Yep, the event is designed and balanced with specific characters in mind while making others useless. Now imagine if this kind of effort went into making the game actually fun...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Yep, the event is designed and balanced with specific characters in mind while making others useless. Now imagine if this kind of effort went into making the game actually fun...

All of the event? Are you sure?
  • Fallen1
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Is it possible to improve General Grievous; it's an old character not very useful now but it's very long and hard to unlock him. And there is no really CSI faction in the games... please
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Yep, the event is designed and balanced with specific characters in mind while making others useless. Now imagine if this kind of effort went into making the game actually fun...

The parts that matter.
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    No, you won't have a hard time. As said, i felt like Bossk and Dengar were key for 7*. The rest of old bounty hunters, if geared, are ok.
    Dengar is useful because he use his AOE while in stealth and help recover health/prot w/o calling counters.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1650887#Comment_1650887
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Nauros wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

The parts that matter.

Having the new legendary unlocked doesn't matter?
  • It's hard, it's made to be hard, it's made to be for the spenders first.

Is what it is.