• Options
    Yes she is
    91% looking good 316 votes
  • Options
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is
    @Mofojokers1992 everytime I read your comments it feels like yap I know what you mean..

p's your picture is from.? Instagram :D
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is
    Petrelli81 wrote: »
    Many of the iconic Jedi arent correctly represented in the game. Mace is still "meh", even after a fix...random unnamed pilots are better than legendary Jedi.

yes, and even the bugs are better than Jedi :) Many chars have something special that they can use against Jedi or can dodge their attacks easily... The fact is clear - EA and CG hates Jedi and the light side :)
  • Options
    No she is not
    Cad Bane deserves a buff more than Ahsoka

cad-bane_0349d1f7.jpeg?region=329%2C91%2C951%2C536&width=768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyRUoxIG6Q
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes she is
    Maskarii wrote: »
    @Mofojokers1992 everytime I read your comments it feels like yap I know what you mean..

Thanks man
    :blush:

Google lol
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Alecation wrote: »
    Cad Bane deserves a buff more than Ahsoka

cad-bane_0349d1f7.jpeg?region=329%2C91%2C951%2C536&width=768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyRUoxIG6Q

They both need one bud as i said in the main post alot of characters are misrepresented and im using Ahsoka as she is the most misrepresented.
  • Options
    Yes she is
    great op, and I agree.
    Ahsoka should be alot better than she currently sits, as should Mace.

Both do not seem to fit as character with the skills/abilities/traits etc that they each have been given.
  • Options
    Yes she is
    I agree she is misrepresented, but also want to point out that in a game like this there has to be balance for all characters which includes legendary characters and nameless ones.

In theory all characters should be as good as each other in the game *in the right team*. This is currently not the case due to speed/damage being too important, and defense/armour not being relevant. If this is fixed then there would be a more balanced game and every character would be useful in some way.

A game like this can't be balanced, and still represent canon, because of course Yoda is a beast in the films etc, but the game needs balance.

Again, I agree that Ahsoka is not represented because she is terrible due to speed being too important in the game right (as above, this is the real problem)
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is

Thanks man

Google lol

got it from instagram :) have a nice Day and you are so damm right with Ahsoka..sad but true
  • Options
    Yes she is

Thanks man

Google lol

got it from instagram :) have a nice Day and you are so damm right with Ahsoka..sad but true

Fair enough lol yeah but she is not alone, poor Mace Windu and others like Cade Bane are beyond misrepresented.....
  • Options
    Yes she is
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera

I hope these numbers help with 330+ voters at 91%.
  • Options
    Yes she is
    And to see her and others balanced next patch.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is
    I agree she needs a buff as she's really low tier, but the other point about Sith and Jedi being weak in this game is (10x?) is just not true. In arena, QGJ, Old Ben, Anakin, Lumi, and Yoda are all strong characters. In GW, even more critical than arena for building up resources, Barriss and JC are as good as it gets for that format. That's 7 very high utility Jedi. On the Sith side, I still run Sid and Dooko to this day in arena - they are for sure top tier in arena and they are both great in GW too - and Vader is excellent as well with his DoTs and tanking ability. He's great on an AOE tanking team. Maul on the other hand.....is also another I'd say is misrepresented like Ahsoka you have noted.

I doubt GS gets nerfed in a major way - people keep forgetting he's at an advanced gear, but the devs know this. He has, at a minimum, 6 more gears in place than other characters and as much as 8 compared to some. On his 9th gear alone, not even counting the gear on 8 he had unlocked that others have locked, he picked up 9 speed - huge - and he picked up 25 STR (health), 50 AGI which increases his damage, and +250 health. If he didn't have that he'd be slower than Rey and even Poe still. Imagine how much your perception of GS would change if you could still meter yank him with Poe. He'd be far less of a threat, probably no threat. You start bringing others up to g9 and picking up the speed / damage / health that he has right now and he will fall back to a more balanced position naturally.

Didnt noticed that. So instead of waiting for a nerf I should wait for a lvl cap increase.
    Hes being painful as my Rey is slower than him and I cant 1hit this guy...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is
    A game like this can't be balanced, and still represent canon, because of course Yoda is a beast in the films etc, but the game needs balance.

If you are too close to canon game is unplaysble. By canon, Sidius should beat Maul and Savage Oppress unscratched. He should fight Kit Fisto, Mace Windu and 2 other Master Jedi (currently not in game), one shot 3 of them, and then defeat Mace surviving with s red sliver of health after 1 Anakin hit to Mace.

That can't be balanced.

But in-game chars csn REPRESSENT the SPIRIT of the original char. Like, for example, they do with the assasin droids (who look and feel like assasin droids, with Sniping ability) or Yoda (who looks and feels like a grest master, giving Battle Meditation to everybody) or Savage Oppress (who grows stronger if you hit him). Ashoka should not be slow, and should not heal.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes she is
    I think you will move that in the ROF (real official forum, AKA reddit) the devs that is in change of character development said that Ashoka is currently being reworked.

He posted this:

No pressure necessary--she's one of the characters getting some reworks in the very near future. I think she ends up in a nice place...
    Energetic Slash: [REDACTED] recovers [REDACTED] increased to [REDACTED]
    Protective Maneuver: [REDACTED] If the target [REDACTED] all allies [REDACTED] instead.
    Quick Steps: (mostly unchanged)
    Daring Padawan: Ahsoka has [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] Whenever she [REDACTED] loses [REDACTED] regains [REDACTED]
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is
    Time to wild and baseless speculation?

Energetic Slash: ??? ecovers ???? increased to ???

Protective maneuver: Evasion Up. If the target dies, all allies gain Evasion Up instead.
    Daring Padawan: Ahsoka has Speed Up and Crit Up whenever she crits, loses Crit Up, regains Speed Up.

Can't think of a sentence that makes sense with first skill.
    Who recovers what?
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Triqui wrote: »

If you are too close to canon game is unplaysble. By canon, Sidius should beat Maul and Savage Oppress unscratched. He should fight Kit Fisto, Mace Windu and 2 other Master Jedi (currently not in game), one shot 3 of them, and then defeat Mace surviving with s red sliver of health after 1 Anakin hit to Mace.

That can't be balanced.

But in-game chars csn REPRESSENT the SPIRIT of the original char. Like, for example, they do with the assasin droids (who look and feel like assasin droids, with Sniping ability) or Yoda (who looks and feels like a grest master, giving Battle Meditation to everybody) or Savage Oppress (who grows stronger if you hit him). Ashoka should not be slow, and should not heal.

So much this , problem is they tried to fix Windu but mucker him up because of the refusal to set him right.

Mace Windu - agility based warrior between light and dark in perfect balance and master of all forms including his own Vapaad.
  • Options
    Yes she is

Protective maneuver: Evasion Up. If the target dies, all allies gain Evasion Up instead.
    Daring Padawan: Ahsoka has Speed Up and Crit Up whenever she crits, loses Crit Up, regains Speed Up.

Who recovers what?

@Triqui

I was thinking

- Speed brought up.
    - Ability changed : 5 basic attacks in a row with high chance to miss ( brought down by ability upgrades) - damage = standard amounts in line with others.
    - Leader Ability overhauled and not to mix her up with night sisters AT ALL . Or removed for a secondary ability or passive.
    - Her Dps needs to be brought in line ( sorry but she has one of the worst).
    - Basic needs to have a chance to attack twice
    - Passive Overhaul ( take in effect her high dodge and passion for darting over the battlefield).
  • Options
    Yes she is
    If the above re-work is true, then I am suddenly happy that I got Ahsoka to 7*. Although if speed is unchanged then it may not help... cross fingers.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is

Who recovers what?

@Triqui

I was thinking

- Speed brought up.
    - Ability changed : 5 basic attacks in a row with high chance to miss ( brought down by ability upgrades) - damage = standard amounts in line with others.
    - Leader Ability overhauled and not to mix her up with night sisters AT ALL . Or removed for a secondary ability or passive.
    - Passive Overhaul ( take in effect her high dodge and passion for darting over the battlefield).

The devs have given us a clue aboutbehat they are working with. Anything that doesnt fit within the mold they have us has no chance. 5 attacks are not going to happen

So, what can we guess that fits with the censored briefing they gave us?
  • Options
    Yes she is

Who recovers what?

@Triqui

I was thinking

- Speed brought up.

The devs have given us a clue aboutbehat they are working with. Anything that doesnt fit within the mold they have us has no chance. 5 attacks are not going to happen

So, what can we guess that fits with the censored briefing they gave us?

Mmm well your idea then works but im not sure with the basic. I'd hope they would remove her heal as AI always uses it right away.
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Also she needs a way to survive GS as she gets creamed especially because her health is tied to team mates. Each one that dies hurts her big time so when GS does 11.5k damage to her she won't survive it.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes she is
    Gotta take in that even with my fully decked 70 jedi team it's already hard enough. Because most have Sidious and i have lost to 66 Sidious and 65 Ren versing my full jedi team because he dodged every single hit. We also have to deal with Dooku who is brutal against Jedi.

Never alone if Maul and Bane are buffed. So Jedi should be up there to match, best we have is QGJ but his health makes him a quick target for GS and Dooku.

Especially a Dooku stun then let GS kill him.

So yar Jedi over the board need to match and even have Anti Sith moves.
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Ya eccentric
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Almost all regular forum users have voted, good to see.

I hope they are taking notice... would love a good balancing patch.
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Ahsoka is a badass Jedi that deserves some love! She needs a major buffing in game.
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Bronix wrote: »
    I'd like to see characters that have special bonds with other characters get a bonus in addition to the class synergy. An example, Ahsoka may get a offense bonus when paired with Anakin.

I like that idea!

I always giggle when I have a team with Kylo and Vader and I think, "OMG Kylo must be peeing himself with excitement to fight next to grandad!"

Other good combos: Han and Chewie, Leia and Han, and a spoiler-y one for the future...Rey and Kylo!

Hehe I feel the same way
  • Options
    Yes she is
    For all Snip lovers out there we have already won this battle.

Reddit: ( has pages for buffing her)
    –]im-not-really-a-jedi 14 points 1 day ago
    Hey, Ahsoka is awesome. You've got my support. I'll start pressuring /u/CapitalMethod and see if we can't get some love for her.
    permalinksavereportgive goldreply

[–]CapitalMethod 3 points 1 day ago*
    No pressure necessary--she's one of the characters getting some reworks in the very near future. I think she ends up in a nice place...
    Energetic Slash: [REDACTED] recovers [REDACTED] increased to [REDACTED]
    Protective Maneuver: [REDACTED] If the target [REDACTED] all allies [REDACTED] instead.
    Quick Steps: (mostly unchanged)
    Daring Padawan: Ahsoka has [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] Whenever she [REDACTED] loses [REDACTED] regains [REDACTED]
    permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Time to farm your Ahsoka's up ;)
This discussion has been closed.