Game not working.... [MERGE]

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    flux_rono wrote: »
    What are the 500 GET?

basically 5 crummy characters shards or 1.5 shards of wampa or hoda.

does not make up for possible different prize box on lost stars or rolo shards lost... IMO

A lot of mobile games shower you with I'm sorry gifts when servers go down.

But like hucklyberry pointed out these guys figure out what the bare minimum someone lost and then give you just less than that

EDIT to be fair you should be thanking them Uncle Scrooge be Uncle Scrooging but it's still uncle scrooge just be happy that Uncle Scrooge did not fire you because uncle scrooge did something Scroogy

• Dk_rek wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    What are the 500 GET?

basically 5 crummy characters shards

You’re impressive, . . . . . . .
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    It also conveniently ignores the 250 crystals.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    The GET compensation is fair..... But the crystals are lacking..... People.missed arena climbing and rolo shards over this....

If you regularly finish top 3, then a 250 compensation is adequate. Likely without access to arena, you finished top 50 giving 150 crystals. Add 250 for compensation and that's a total of 400 equivalent to a rank 3 reward.

You don't play many mobile games do you ?
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    The GET compensation is fair..... But the crystals are lacking..... People.missed arena climbing and rolo shards over this....

If you regularly finish top 3, then a 250 compensation is adequate. Likely without access to arena, you finished top 50 giving 150 crystals. Add 250 for compensation and that's a total of 400 equivalent to a rank 3 reward.

Read what you quoted @ImYourHuckleberry
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    It also conveniently ignores the 250 crystals.

Something Ironic about Crumb tossin' Crumbs I have my finger on it yet it's elusive
  • TY, much appreciated!

zo0j1j2pptv8.png
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

You don't play many mobile games do you ?

LOL.... I'm only pointing out facts. For instance. This outage didn't impact me whatsoever. So the gifts were just that gifts. In the end whether gifts were given or not the only position that stands is a relative position of competitive advantages. This gift has absolutely no impact there, because whether a gift was given or not, the competitive advantage is entirely left unaffected.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?

Sorry. I'm unfamiliar with how this website works. The quote button is a convenient way to enter the dialogue in general. I'm an old geezer.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • 250 crystals for over 2 hours of game outages, lost arena payouts, lost ship payouts, pvp battles won that didn’t count due to game crashing after wins, lost TB victories and 250 crystals and 500 guild tokens is the beat ya’ll got? Really?
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Much like the above poster, I was not impacted by the outage and I appreciate the extras. 360 mod energy, 6 Stun Guns, and 5 MK 4 Comlinks were purchased with a net savings of 100 crystals.

I also understand the position of those that were heavily impacted by this event and believe that adequate steps should be taken to address their concerns, especially the ROLO shards.
  • 250 crystals and 500 tb currency? Really?

Sorry. I'm unfamiliar with how this website works. The quote button is a convenient way to enter the dialogue in general. I'm an old geezer.

Cheers.... No worries....
  • i remember times then they were giving away 500 gem compensations for way smaller things ^^
  • whoop99
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Our guild lost out on a Heroic Rancor Raid. Only 3 people got in to play when it kicked off just before before the crash. It shows registered that we won in the chat from those 3 - but everyone got zilch - the participants and the joined. Definitely not worth it for us!
  • i remember times then they were giving away 500 gem compensations for way smaller things ^^

I think this was a 1000 crystal issue to be honest.....

-lost rolo shards
    -lost arena battles
    -locked out of your arena in certain time zones
    -just outright inconvenience

That's just my opinion..... Was great to get freebies, but thinking of the player base as whole, it's not completely fair..... And, as a disclaimer, I am still salty as one of the players STILL waiting for gets from special missions from two TB back......

They can work the weekend and grind out overtime to make sure they get the most out of the revanue event, but this simmers on the backburner until it actually boils over as usual...
  • VikCentari55
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Well the compensation we got doesn’t seem to be adequate.... so what I’m gonna do is pi$$ and moan like an impotent jer_rk, then bend over and take it up the tailpipe!
  • Well the compensation we got doesn’t seem to be adequate.... so what I’m gonna do is pi$$ and moan like an impotent jer_rk, then bend over and take it up the tailpipe!

Well?.... Get after it then.....
  • Haha ok then
  • Haha ok then

Lol..... at the risk of being unpopular (not to say I am popular in the first place), I think compensation should outweigh what was actually lost in these situations....

Giving my honest opinion as a consumer, one who spends low level money on the game , I feel the gets were fair.... It's a little more than what me and my guildies would have gotten likely based on a missed star or two.....

As for crystals, ya, I think 90% of.people posting in here are exxagersting their losses.... Unless there are 50 number ones across the time zones..... But, I do feel the inconvenience of having to deal with the issue as you climbed is worth something..... as are the potential lost rolo shards....

I have to be honest and say I feel they are really trying to do bare minimum here and hoping it all goes away.....
    Haha ok then

Lol..... at the risk of being unpopular (not to say I am popular in the first place), I think compensation should outweigh what was actually lost in these situations....

Giving my honest opinion as a consumer, one who spends low level money on the game , I feel the gets were fair.... It's a little more than what me and my guildies would have gotten likely based on a missed star or two.....

As for crystals, ya, I think 90% of.people posting in here are exxagersting their losses.... Unless there are 50 number ones across the time zones..... But, I do feel the inconvenience of having to deal with the issue as you climbed is worth something..... as are the potential lost rolo shards....

I have to be honest and say I feel they are really trying to do bare minimum here and hoping it all goes away.....

You do know there are thousands of shards right,. . . So there are thousands of number one payouts every hour,
  • VikCentari55
    53 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Agreed, the comment was of course just a sarcastic movie quote.

But for real, we basically got back what most of us would’ve lost in rewards, bonus energy(250 crystals) etc etc

What they didn’t do is compensate for the hassle of the whole thing and the time lost. I think 500 crystals prolly would’ve satisfied me. As it is, it’s just meh
    Haha ok then

You do know there are thousands of shards right,. . . So there are thousands of number one payouts every hour,

Yes....
    Haha ok then

Actually, I am going to retract my last and say no..... Thousands?
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Free Feedback... this not only happened to me personally, but also a lot of members in my guild.
    It affected some of our cm's, special missions and ships. Based on what the ingame notification said, it clearly stated this was to occur NEXT WEEK. I for one am confused. Clearly something went wrong. These are a just a sample of some of our screenshots from me and some of my guildmates that we've shared on our discord.

gzam0p68u6qv.png

i9zsrqd1i25m.png

nbzr40n0clc2.png

mb7uasbqvw1s.png

bgp77vkcwyyd.png

mk209f2z75je.png

w7zuewoij3ku.png

Getting the ingame message with the rewards helped. So thank you.
    Much appreciated.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Agreed, the comment was of course just a sarcastic movie quote.

I enjoyed the Mask quote fyi. ;)
  • I personally don't care about compensations, things happen.. move on.. but i do think it's kind of ironic then game provider incentives it's costumer base to invest large amounts of money into things that will help them be more succesful in raids, arena, TB's but then game goes black for hours, and players lose dedicated time, and progress in those areas they have invested.. they are like "hey thank you for spending x amount of gems, ow and sorry we punched you in the face today, here you go 15 gems should be fine, have a nice day"  
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Free Feedback... this not only happened to me personally, but also a lot of members in my guild.
    It affected some of our cm's, special missions and ships. Based on what the ingame notification said, it clearly stated this was to occur NEXT WEEK. I for one am confused. Clearly something went wrong. These are a just a sample of some of our screenshots from me and some of my guildmates that we've shared on our discord.

gzam0p68u6qv.png

i9zsrqd1i25m.png

nbzr40n0clc2.png

mb7uasbqvw1s.png

bgp77vkcwyyd.png

mk209f2z75je.png

w7zuewoij3ku.png

Getting the ingame message with the rewards helped. So thank you.
    Much appreciated.

As far as we know it is still for next week. This was an unplanned goof up.
This discussion has been closed.