Road ahead ?

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    tanki60o wrote: »
    Today is Grievous in BF2...let’s hope the road ahead is today...with a GG rework...

Lol why does everyone want a GG rework? Do people really want a droid meta or something? Gross. He’s such a lame character.

He’ll get a re-work, but since droids and Seps are trash, it won’t matter at all.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Today is Grievous in BF2...let’s hope the road ahead is today...with a GG rework...

Lol why does everyone want a GG rework? Do people really want a droid meta or something? Gross. He’s such a lame character.

He’ll get a re-work, but since droids and Seps are trash, it won’t matter at all.

Need I remind you that Jedi used to be trash not so long ago? All it took was one rework and one new character.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Need I remind you that Jedi used to be trash not so long ago? All it took was one rework and one new character.
    Nauros wrote: »

Ya but think of all droids you have at disposal.... to make arena worth (which they PROB wont be) will need to ignore protection, block revives, mass healing immunity, deathmark, some TM mechanic.... no way devs put that in a rework maybe 2-3 new droid marquees.... only after CG gets their tribute $$$$. So what exactly would GG’s lead in your opinion have to be to beat 1 or 2 of the 5 main meta teams....
  • Options
    GG and ig100 rework. Marquee droideka, legendary GG cap ship requiring highly geared GR ships to unlock. Enough for dedicated players to get their teeth into, enough opportunities for spending. Simple
  • Options
    I guess we can conclude now that they are planning to end the game soon since there is still no Road Ahead post. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    DavieJG wrote: »
    GG and ig100 rework. Marquee droideka, legendary GG cap ship requiring highly geared GR ships to unlock. Enough for dedicated players to get their teeth into, enough opportunities for spending. Simple

Ya but not the rework making them good... (might help a little) will be the marquees...

And i agree you will have to have all the crappy mace ships g12 if seps get capital which will be a waste of resources unless its gamechanging OP which im sure it will be... prob give hounds tooth bastilla like protection up for 5 rounds till the special kill all goes off
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Spyro324 wrote: »
    I’m starting to think that we got the road ahead in the puzzle. And that there’s nothing more for this quarter just revan

I think that their constant failures in communication and meeting self imposed deadlines is the true puzzle. How can they be this bad at their jobs?

Naw, they wouldnt let it drag on this long if we got the puzzle wrong. They wouldn't let the community get to this point of animosity. It's losing them money.

I'm guessing you've forgotten the str feedback thread
    They were happy to leave us rolling in our own salt for 3 months
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    m1mwkc6954zi.jpeg
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Spyro324 wrote: »
    I’m starting to think that we got the road ahead in the puzzle. And that there’s nothing more for this quarter just revan

I think that their constant failures in communication and meeting self imposed deadlines is the true puzzle. How can they be this bad at their jobs?

Naw, they wouldnt let it drag on this long if we got the puzzle wrong. They wouldn't let the community get to this point of animosity. It's losing them money.

I'm guessing you've forgotten the str feedback thread
    They were happy to leave us rolling in our own salt for 3 months

Step 1: Ignore the player base
    Step 2: Don't address the issue until people (i.e., money) start walking out the door
    Step 3: Implement new cash grab Marquee/Legendary event to make up lost revenue

Rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    Today is the day! Book it! We’re getting something big today/tomorrow. I’ve never felt so sure of anything.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Today is the day! Book it! We’re getting something big today/tomorrow. I’ve never felt so sure of anything.

Do you have an official date on “tomorrow”?
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Do you have an official date on “tomorrow”?

August
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options

That’s a funny way to spell December 5th.
  • Options
    Honestly, is there anything that could reasonable be in the Road Behind that won’t be a letdown, considering how long the anticipation has been/will be building?
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    There’s no way this is just “scheduled maintenance”. Obviously it’s a new PVP mode... or some kind of top secret update nobody wants us to know about. Just saying.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    There’s no way this is just “scheduled maintenance”. Obviously it’s a new PVP mode... or some kind of top secret update nobody wants us to know about. Just saying.

Agreed, there's something else behind all of this. No road ahead, no communication from @CG_SBCrumb other than just, "it's coming." I'm actually pretty excited to not being disappointed for once.
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »

Agreed, there's something else behind all of this. No road ahead, no communication from @CG_SBCrumb other than just, "it's coming." I'm actually pretty excited to not being disappointed for once.

Expect the worst and you will not be disapppointed. Like this, I’m expecting this to be nothing more than maintenance, with the added wrinkle that it will take far longer than expected and make the game unavailable for some of my guild, including myself, during HAAT time. The leader will post on discord to wait until everyone can get in, but no one will listen and I won’t be able to place high enough to 7 Star my kenobi today like I was hoping.

Now, if anything better than that happens, I’m pleasently surprised.
  • Options
    I don't really feel like a holotable hero at this point. More of a holotable mug.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I think this is just to upload the daily login toon in the only computer the GC have !
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Hello @CG_SBCrumb

Can we have something tonight ?
    At least a hint or the beginning of a puzzle ?

Thank you

• Options
    Germi wrote: »
    Hello @CG_SBCrumb

Thank you

Tumbleweed*
  • Jaconis
    39 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hello @CG_SBCrumb

Thank you

Tumbleweed*

Not making an excuse for the fact that it’s so late, but for this specific instance...dude, it’s been 10 **** minutes.
  • Options
    Jaconis wrote: »
    Hello @CG_SBCrumb

Thank you

Tumbleweed*

Not making an excuse for the fact that it’s so late, but for this specific instance...dude, it’s been 10 **** minutes.
    It was a prophecy. 😉
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    p79crhr5exki.jpeg
  • Options
    What if the silence is the puzzle? Half-Life 3 confirmed.
  • Options
    Strubz wrote: »
    What if the silence is the puzzle?
    Han in carbonite confirmed?

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    We will soon enter the 30 mins eclipse !
    Is this a sign ?

Pitch black !

Good luck !
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Is this a sign ?

Pitch black !

Good luck !

Pitch Black....Vin Diesel. **** confirmed.

EDIT:

Apparently the name of Vin Diesel's character is censored. It starts with Ridd and ends with ick.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Is this a sign ?

It's a sign alright, "going out of business."

latest?cb=20171108015003&path-prefix=protagonist

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.