Road ahead ?

Replies

• Options
    Vendraen wrote: »
    AA86 wrote: »
    Cant be that right if we didn't get dark side old republic in Oct...

Crumb said things are/have been shuffled around now.

Well, I guess by a stretch you could argue, that Sith Bomber could be considered an "Old Republic era" toon?
  • Options
    Vendraen wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    tanki60o wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »

What you talkin bout Willis?

Awhile back someone posted an event calender for dates through December on discord . So far things have been true so this is a punishment making us wait while they rearrange it. Its not out fault that they took so long people dug into the data to find info.

Which discord?

Yes we do want a screenshot !

It's a widely publicized leak. Going Nerdy even put it into a video. Dumb move if you ask me. (And I like Thaddeus, but...bad move.). That leak probably spelled the doom of the program.

I'm not reposting it here. I've given you enough to find it.

It's a shame it happened but it's done now.

Well he hasn't been a GC since August, so I doubt his video got the GC shut down. The most recent keak from the GC that I have heard of was when someone was streaming themselves playing and a notification in their guild chart on the bottom left showed someone unlocking the ship IG 2000 to 7 stars before it was announced.
  • Options
    Still here
  • Options
    Just to add my penny in the pot, going nerdy couldnt have got the program closed seeing as cg took him off the program some weeks ago
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Still here

Are you sure?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Still here

Are you sure?

Yep. Until the road Ahead and not beyond !
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Still here
    Fighting the good fight

• Options

ever thought of the fact that this exactly is the reason for the delayed road ahead?
    trying to work around a leak and throw other stuff at us that maybe wasnt even planned for this year
  • Options

ever thought of the fact that this exactly is the reason for the delayed road ahead?
    trying to work around a leak and throw other stuff at us that maybe wasnt even planned for this year

If so, that would also explain the poor communication. Saying that the leak is why the road ahead is delayed would confirm the leak, so they waited to the end of the first 2 weeks to give us a notice of delay. Though the weeks long silence after that was still annoying.
  • Options
    Ahead is next august
  • Options
    Some stuf was datamined. Grievous, Kenobi & Fett shards in mod battles. Who knows. CG could potentially change stuff when leaks occur. Probably why the game changer test accounts were shut down. I honestly prefer them shut down.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Lol leak a marquee in broken ships part of game who cares. Doubt they would change whole plan over a wortless leak maybe if something important.... they literally releasing things now either without testing or caring if stuff is broke or stupid broke or could be used in a team thats stupid broke..... these ppl get PAID...... scary
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Has this thread broken any records for the amount of time its been running without being necroed? I mean its not like its fallen out of discussion in the past MONTH.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Eutus wrote: »
    Has this thread broken any records for the amount of time its been running without being necroed? I mean its not like its fallen out of discussion in the past MONTH.

Have you been around for the Sith raid feedback thread?
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Will there ever be a point where theres no more feedback for it?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options

I think the road Ahead beeing so late and the lack of communication have been a genuine concern for the SWGOH community and hopefully the moderators of this forum understand that (looking at you @kyno bro ;-)

The idea here is not to bully @CG_SBCrumb or @CG_Carrie but to remind them of their commitments.

We will be here as long as the road Ahead has not been released because we believe it helps the community
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

When they actually nerf nihilus and make p1 and p4 fun to play and not a cluster
  • Options
    ...The idea here is not to bully @CG_SBCrumb or @CG_Carrie but to remind them of their commitments....

:D
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

I think the road Ahead beeing so late and the lack of communication have been a genuine concern for the SWGOH community and hopefully the moderators of this forum understand that (looking at you @kyno bro ;-)
    I think Kyno has been doing his best for the community lately (reminded crumb directly to stay on track / keep us updated).
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I think Kyno has been doing his best for the community lately (reminded crumb directly to stay on track / keep us updated).

Lol. I feel sorry for him if thats his best.

Why do we have so many server issues, but no game updates? I understand CG launches untested stuff which crashes the game, but not launching anything new and still crashing the game is a whole new level.
    The community deserves better servers and a road ahead post, still this week.
  • Options
    At this point the road ahead better be the most mind-blowingly awesome thing we've seen come to this game. I know things happen but the lack of communication has been the most frustrating thing after they said they were going to be more candid. Crumb was nice enough to give us a report out but throwing around "soon" and "hopefully" when it comes to the update is frustrating. I know Crumb is just being the messenger so I'm not going to give him a hard time for what he said, but CG really needs to commit to honoring their word. And giving us clone helmets, Anakin's starfighter and fixing Grievous' character model will not make us forget that this road ahead is basically over. They might as well not give it and give us the one for next quarter
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    duc1087jqx7s.png

lol

I was looking at the previous Q&A and it seems they hinted at Padme, Original Falcon and Shaak Ti possibly coming to the game. We know the former two are very likely and, I think we might get Shaak Ti later this month. Interestingly, They mentioned that they can't give a specific date to GG's rework but also said that they can't comment if/when clones rework will happen.
  • Options
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    At this point the road ahead better be the most mind-blowingly awesome thing we've seen come to this game. I know things happen but the lack of communication has been the most frustrating thing after they said they were going to be more candid. Crumb was nice enough to give us a report out but throwing around "soon" and "hopefully" when it comes to the update is frustrating. I know Crumb is just being the messenger so I'm not going to give him a hard time for what he said, but CG really needs to commit to honoring their word. And giving us clone helmets, Anakin's starfighter and fixing Grievous' character model will not make us forget that this road ahead is basically over. They might as well not give it and give us the one for next quarter

Im 100% confident that they will be reworking those that recieved an art change at the very least. They did this with greedo and cad already.
    GG and clones are all getting a likely rework this month.

If i was a betting man i would ig100, dooku, and battle droid as well.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

When they actually nerf nihilus and make p1 and p4 fun to play and not a cluster

P1 is a fun now...if you have a JTR team. Everything else just sucks.

But back to the road ahead.....so I hope overtime was delivered this weekend so we can get the road ahead soon then expected.....hahaha....it’s funny when you said it out loud. But seriously, post it early!

Have jtr and its still teadious
  • Options
    Some stuf was datamined. Grievous, Kenobi & Fett shards in mod battles. Who knows. CG could potentially change stuff when leaks occur. Probably why the game changer test accounts were shut down. I honestly prefer them shut down.
    Wait, really?

• Options
    Less likely it was the GC who leaked the schedule and more likely it was someone who is close to someone who works at CG. I don't think GC really know when stuff is coming until a few days before it's announced.
  • Options
    With this "ahead Road" they should do the obvious and re work the clones, Galactic Republic, and Seperatists, but maybe give Maul and by extension Savage a look to see if they deserve anything new. Maul isn't bad by any means, but he is seriously lacking. Again.
  • Options
    Hope everyone has their pitch forks ready. The road ahead ... either delayed again, or not road-aheady enough!
This discussion has been closed.