Content Update 11/14/2018 [MEGA]

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    Entus wrote: »
    Maagge wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    686vjg9g2hbi.png

This response perfectly sums up why everyone is mad and why this isn’t a “fix” but a nerf. Hey devs, wanna explain this????

Yup it really is astounding that they're taking all of us for fools with their "fix". At least be honest and say "Yeah it wasn't our intention to have it work like that, and we'd like to make it slightly worse on defence" instead of lying through your teeth.

Open a ticket and ask for a refund. Of that doesnt work go through apple or google. They are more reasonable

I’m F2P. Been that way since the vet smugglers debacle for RJT. They can’t refund my time or my zetas. Their customer service with EA NEVER knows what’s going on. They always lie about playing the game, about understanding where we are coming from and then offer “100 crystals for your trouble which will greatly help with your progress on the game.” Yeah...100 crystals gets me 1.25 shards in the game for a character...massive gains!

This isn’t an issue of a refund. This is an issue of the devs trying to pass on a nerf as a “fix” when others BH’s still have their contracts work the same. Nobody was complaining about how Bossk worked. After this change? Everyone who invested time, money and resources into him are miffed because it weakens his utility. AND what’s being missed is that this will make him almost useless for Chewy when he comes back since R2 will mass stealth everyone including the weakest enemy. Good luck getting that necessary contract boost now before you get pulverized by the 7* of the event.
    @CG_TopHat why did you guys change this? And why are you staying silent to the massive outcry over it?
  • Options
    I also farmed Bossk to completion before farming the OR toons with Chewbacca in mind. I will be real unhappy if I miss out on 7* Chewie again because my BH aren't strong enough even with Bossk.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Vicarious wrote: »
    Has anyone sent in a ticket to EA asking for a refund and gotten a response?? Not asking for a description of their response, I know that’s against TOS. Certainly don’t want to enrage these fine moderators. I usually just go through iTunes when I feel I was wronged. I get a refund 100% of the time without question. Been waiting for a response from CG before I sent in a ticket but since they have recently taken the stance silence when it pertains to their unhappy customers...well I guess it’s time to ask for a $$$$ refund from iTunes.

If the ability had been worded differently from the beginning then sure, that would have been my decision and I would have dealt with it. Now his contract won’t even trigger under certain circumstances in the HSR, guess it was just a scam. I really honestly don’t see any other reason it needed to be changed.

The silence from you devs on issues where a large number of your players are unhappy, well it certainly doesn’t look good and it certainly leaves one questioning future purchases. Sure the zeta itself wasn’t purchased outright but a lot of players spent on getting Bossk leveled up. Plus, a lot of players invested $$$$ into leveling chars in order to be able to obtain those zeta mats. Arena chars, Ewoks, etc.

Anywho, your communication has gone down hill 100% since Revan which is a shame, you seemed to have been making great progress. All that was for nothing now imo.

Someone get's nerfed....people go "bah I don't have him who cares"

Someone else gets nerfed "bah I don't have him who cares"

Then they come for your characters " but no one supports you because they don't have him who cares"

I hope they take care of you... above story not for you BTW I just noticed a bunch of people who straight up LOL'd at me on forums when I wanted my hoda zeta back when paper zombie was changed and they were like who cares...now they all on reddit begging for bossk to be changed back..... amazing how people are..

Anyway good luck
  • Options
    Has anyone sent in a ticket to EA asking for a refund and gotten a response?? Not asking for a description of their response, I know that’s against TOS. Certainly don’t want to enrage these fine moderators. I usually just go through iTunes when I feel I was wronged. I get a refund 100% of the time without question. Been waiting for a response from CG before I sent in a ticket but since they have recently taken the stance silence when it pertains to their unhappy customers...well I guess it’s time to ask for a $$$$ refund from iTunes.

If the ability had been worded differently from the beginning then sure, that would have been my decision and I would have dealt with it. Now his contract won’t even trigger under certain circumstances in the HSR, guess it was just a scam. I really honestly don’t see any other reason it needed to be changed.

The silence from you devs on issues where a large number of your players are unhappy, well it certainly doesn’t look good and it certainly leaves one questioning future purchases. Sure the zeta itself wasn’t purchased outright but a lot of players spent on getting Bossk leveled up. Plus, a lot of players invested $$$$ into leveling chars in order to be able to obtain those zeta mats. Arena chars, Ewoks, etc.

Anywho, your communication has gone down hill 100% since Revan which is a shame, you seemed to have been making great progress. All that was for nothing now imo.

Nerfing stuff after purchases and radio silence are standard CG operating procedures. They will change them only if they see their bottom line affected.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Entus wrote: »
    Maagge wrote: »
    686vjg9g2hbi.png

This response perfectly sums up why everyone is mad and why this isn’t a “fix” but a nerf. Hey devs, wanna explain this????

Yup it really is astounding that they're taking all of us for fools with their "fix". At least be honest and say "Yeah it wasn't our intention to have it work like that, and we'd like to make it slightly worse on defence" instead of lying through your teeth.

Open a ticket and ask for a refund. Of that doesnt work go through apple or google. They are more reasonable

After this change? Everyone who invested time, money and resources into him are miffed because it weakens his utility. Hounds tooth is the #1 Utility but yes I STILL agree with you about no reason for change

AND what’s being missed is that this will make him almost useless for Chewy when he comes back since R2 will mass stealth everyone including the weakest enemy.Precisly why i just spend 400 carbantis for dengar AGAIN I STILL agree with you about not being happy about change Good luck getting that necessary contract boost now before you get pulverized by the 7* of the event.
    @CG_TopHat why did you guys change this? And why are you staying silent to the massive outcry over it?I would actually love for TOP to chime in as the silence from those guys on anything as of late is horrible

Again I TOTAlly agree with you about the change...I just disagree with some of your points...

The reason why they should not have changed it was there is no reason too. They have to stop doing this but the player base let them get away with it so now they don't even blink when these decisions come up.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I can see some nerfs if an ability needs to be balanced. Bossk’s contract did not need to be nerfed or balanced.

It most certainly was NOT a bug. It worked exactly as it read and has since released.

Bounty Hunters aren’t meta. They aren’t ruining any phase of their precious Sith Raid. There was absolutely no reason it needed to be nerfed. If future content CG plans to release would change that then they should openly tell their players/customers. Communication goes a long way. Silence however, has even more of an impact.

I really don’t get how CG has gone from ramping up communication to almost Zero communication.

Totally agree...Just wish if they would do this stuff it would be during THE TIME when the toons are still P2P...only nerfing or "fixing" these things the second they become F2P TIME AND TIME again may not be a conspiracy but straight up.... the whales buy the toons get all these extra things and then the second us peasants get to farm them and use those skills they nerfbat em...

They can 1000000% not say that's their intention but that's what they do like 90% of the time...
  • Options
    They really need to change the title to this thread. Its too much for a dev to comment on during their paid days off.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Aren't they all still home ridden due to the fires though? May not be expecting an update for awhile if the air condition around their workplace isn't up to snuff. At least the fires are contained now but not sure about the current air pollution, otherwise I hope they are still up to some celebrations for the game to up their spirits, liven the place up a bit. It is the third year the games been running now, that's a long time for a mobile game.
  • Options
    I am still farming Bossk and i am at 26/100 shards to 7* him.
    Should i continue to have him 7* or should i stop then ?
  • Options

I'm still feeling him as well. And I'll continue. I think he's probably still the most suited leader for the Chewie event. That's my goal.
  • Options
    I m not sure about chewie event. I have 6* chewie. I was very close during one attempt to get the 7* with bobba lead. The thing is we don’t need bossk lead because there is unlimited number of retry. And i know some people got 7* chewie with bobba lead and some not so good bounty hunters
  • Options
    I m not sure about chewie event. I have 6* chewie. I was very close during one attempt to get the 7* with bobba lead. The thing is we don’t need bossk lead because there is unlimited number of retry. And i know some people got 7* chewie with bobba lead and some not so good bounty hunters

Yeah, but I hate retrying for days so I'd rather just get Bossk and make it a little bit easier.
    Plus he's pretty good in TW and has a ship.
  • Options
    Just wanna say, Bad Bastila is awesome. Thnx
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Someone asked why they created such an animation for Kotor Rambo?
    Art team could do something more appropriated, like Grievous.
    Even bigger then now, more detailed body, an burning death animation and such..
    Set priorities, just saying

Their priority needs to be fixing this Bossk gaffe that they’ve committed. Communicate with us about it. I mean cmon, it’s been almost a week and absolute silence.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Why would you stop ? the change may not have been needed but his leadership and zeta are still godly for some events and TB.

His ship is still a god ship... Let's people beat the ship table without having mega fleets. It's a ship 90% of the people in top 20 in their fleet shards are running. The only tank for BH's

I mean I totally disagree with the change HORRIBLE HORRIBLE change (heh)

But a lotta people here seem to be "OMG sky falling bossk stinks now" like wat ??

Its borderline ridiculous

• Options
    Just want to say I'm eagerly awaiting the payout change. Been having to pull over a lot lately to do arena battles, and I've been getting dirty looks as I sneak battles under the table on weekends.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    686vjg9g2hbi.png

I hope they don't nerf all of them like they did with Bossk. I mean, if they wanted to be consistent without having to admit a mistake... :#
  • Options
    686vjg9g2hbi.png

I hope they don't nerf all of them like they did with Bossk. I mean, if they wanted to be consistent without having to admit a mistake... :#

Fortunately they all use the blind skill when it comes to the forum.
  • Options
    686vjg9g2hbi.png

Dengar's contract does not work like Bossk's did pre change. It works like Bossk's does post change. Go use Hunting Party under a Dengar lead on 1x speed and watch as the mark does not move when the target is no longer the healthiest. It doesn't move until the end of the turn. Don't take my word for it. Test it yourselves.
  • Chewy88
    237 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    686vjg9g2hbi.png

Fortunately they all use the blind skill when it comes to the forum.

They don’t enjoy hearing from the players about the nerfs they made or the investments of time and money put into the game. We’re just digits on a spreadsheet.
  • Options
    Yeah I’m pretty sure the Bossk “fix” was trash. Absolutely terrible terrible terrible decision by them.

How bout fix Sith Raid rewards?

How about TB rewards some people still haven’t gotten from forever ago?

So many things that need taken care of but yeah, a non Meta arena team getting to a BH payout quicker because it does what the Leader ability says totally needs to be nerfed. Got it.
  • Options
    Also looks like Thermal Detonators do not trigger Bossks leader ability (health and prot regen) anymore
  • Options
    Cyclonick wrote: »
    Also looks like Thermal Detonators do not trigger Bossks leader ability (health and prot regen) anymore

Hallmark of a good fix.