So basically...(C3PO things)

Replies

• Options
    It's confirmed now to be Ewoks.
  • Options
    Seriously, he's worthless! He can't even pick up a stone off the ground and throw it at an enemy. If he's part of a good arena or raid team I'm definitely done.

Just don't do it, no matter what you do it's gonna be nonsense, 3PO doesn't belong a game with battle, plain and simple.
  • Options
    He will do nothing like Hermit yoda
  • Options
    Can be a tank with hyoda type abilities. Bolstering cls raid han og chewie and have a extra r2 synergy
  • Options
    Call Rabid Ewoks: A horde of ewoks descends upon the target, dealing infinite damage. The target is cooked and eaten, and therefore cannot be revived.
  • Options
    He will do nothing like Hermit yoda

Hermit doesn't do anything? Other than heal, give a very powerful buff which makes sense with his lore and character and call a mass assist with dispel. It wouldn't make sense for 3PO to do any of that
  • Options
    Kaziglubey wrote: »
    Can be a tank with hyoda type abilities. Bolstering cls raid han og chewie and have a extra r2 synergy

3PO a tank? Are you joking?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    PeteBajama wrote: »
    Seriously, he's worthless! He can't even pick up a stone off the ground and throw it at an enemy. If he's part of a good arena or raid team I'm definitely done.

Just don't do it, no matter what you do it's gonna be nonsense, 3PO doesn't belong a game with battle, plain and simple.

Here’s an idea....don’t get him. I don’t like the kotor toons getting all this love, but the game isn’t just for me. Roll with the punches or exit stage left....your choice.
  • Options
    Complain at R2D2. If he doesn't do this, I will send him back.
  • Options
    Do? He's going to unlock Jedi Luke, that's what he's gonna do. Maybe.
  • Options

3PO a tank? Are you joking?

He's not even in game yet, and I already kinda wanna kill him.

Of course, he may taunt his own team and force them to attack him too.

Though I would be willing to bet good money on him and R2 doin' something together.
  • Options
    He will be needed for JKL. You will need CLS, Hoda, C3P0, and two yet to be released others.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I feel like his basic will dispel a random ally and have them attack with their basic.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Pilot a ship with padme
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    He will be needed for JKL. You will need CLS, Hoda, C3P0, and two yet to be released others.

Or you mean maybe... I dunno... Chewie? Han Solo? Or other possibilities... Rolo? Captain Han? R2D2 (again)?

C3PO is speculated to being the last piece of the puzzle.
  • Options
    Everyone focuses on the potential uses in regards to being needed for another legendary event or as a pilot and stuff. My objection has to do with his use in a battle as a member of a squad. Lore wise he can't do ANYTHING and I would absolutely hatr to see him as an essential member of a legit squad in combat. It simply doesn't make any sense.

EVEN Jar Jar is more justified in being able to fight because he's actually done it before, 3PO can't attack, can't tank, can't heal can't buff, none of it makes any sense.

Might as well just give us Padmee.
  • Options
    All the ones saying" why 3po " doesn't have their murder bears ready.
  • TVF
    36648 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone focuses on the potential uses in regards to being needed for another legendary event or as a pilot and stuff. My objection has to do with his use in a battle as a member of a squad. Lore wise he can't do ANYTHING and I would absolutely hatr to see him as an essential member of a legit squad in combat. It simply doesn't make any sense.

EVEN Jar Jar is more justified in being able to fight because he's actually done it before, 3PO can't attack, can't tank, can't heal can't buff, none of it makes any sense.

Might as well just give us Padmee.

Holograms can do anything. They can even fly.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Beyol wrote: »
    All the ones saying" why 3po " doesn't have their murder bears ready.

1. Don't assume every one thinks and behaves like you.
    2. You can't have something "ready" when it's only been announced for a few days. By definition you would have to have prior knowledge and work towards being ready for something and then fail the task.
    3. Some people actually care about accuracy and lore. Perhaps you don't but many of us do. If I played a racing game where a stock Toyota was faster than a Lamborghini I would probably stop playing it because it wouldn't make any sense.
  • Kaziglubey
    89 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    As somebody else said. Don't get him. When he's required for something else leave your salt outta here. I can't expect him to be meta changing. My random thought on kit helps make him viable. Also gives me reason to finish off ewoks which is fun

Maybe it'll be completely different synergy and focus on ewoks. Have an ewoks lead and make them brutal fighting for their god
  • TVF
    36648 posts Member
    Options
    3. Some people actually care about accuracy and lore.

Yeah but the game doesn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    As somebody else said. Don't get him. When he's required for something else leave your salt outta here. I can't expect him to be meta changing. My random thought on kit helps make him viable. Also gives me reason to finish off ewoks which is fun

So if he beats Traya in the right set up it wouldn't bother you? I wish I didn't have to get him but something tells me that he's gonna be needed for something we're all gonna want to get
  • Options
    He's gonna be useless. His sole purpose is another wall before they release a super op Jedi Luke.
  • Options
    If lore was deciding factor there would be like 5 chars useful. All extra Jedi have Insta loss vs clones?
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    If I played a racing game where a stock Toyota was faster than a Lamborghini I would probably stop playing it because it wouldn't make any sense.

You play a game where 5 ewoks can defeat legendary jedi revan. Where x-wing pilots biggs and wedge can destroy darth traya nihilus and sion and where the nightsisters own general grievous. We are hardly working with established lore here if this is your main concern you are probably in the wrong game

I for one would love to see c3p0 in game he is a star wars staple
  • Options
    He's gonna be useless. His sole purpose is another wall before they release a super op Jedi Luke.

And how does that make him useless?
  • Options
    Yeah, frankly if you didn’t want to see an essentially non-combat character become meta-defining, you should have quit when BB-8 came out.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options

So if he beats Traya in the right set up it wouldn't bother you? I wish I didn't have to get him but something tells me that he's gonna be needed for something we're all gonna want to get

Key word right set up no. It'll put another cog in arena. But really 7 star traya is beatable by so many right set ups what's another?
  • Options
    If lore was deciding factor there would be like 5 chars useful. All extra Jedi have Insta loss vs clones?
    Weaselcult wrote: »
    If I played a racing game where a stock Toyota was faster than a Lamborghini I would probably stop playing it because it wouldn't make any sense.

You play a game where 5 ewoks can defeat legendary jedi revan. Where x-wing pilots biggs and wedge can destroy darth traya nihilus and sion and where the nightsisters own general grievous. We are hardly working with established lore here if this is your main concern you are probably in the wrong game

I for one would love to see c3p0 in game he is a star wars staple

I didn't mean that, and Yoda would take an aat on his own. The point I'm trying to make is that 3PO is legitimately useless for all intents and purposes. It's like putting an infant as a legit character in a fighting game